loved reading all the parts

its treat to read maaneet like this

goong through all the phases and growing

ofcousre it would take time to build understanding as there is age gap 

also understand maans concern all this while

and geet being naught its getting hard for him

now moody geet as she is probably on her periods

maan got alot to know about

i am soo enjoying what you are writing now and would love to read more about this before geet grows

Mg13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 months ago

Chapter 47 - I can read your Silence, Lovesmiley27

Now seeing the bloodstains on the bed sheet his eyes widen in horror. 

Yeh blood....from where did it come!? Kahi use chot toh nahi aayi..." He was very much restless as he waited patiently for geet to come out of washroom soon. 

Inside washroom, Geet was horrified to see her own dress stained. She opened the door next moment to get some change of clothes for her. But there Maan was waiting for her anxiously and as soon as he saw her, he pounce over her with his questions, "tumhe kahi chot aayi hai, tell me...why didn't you tell me before, he grabbed her arms jerking her closer.

Maan...she pushed him away the very next moment, "stay away"

He was stunned with her sudden act as he stumbled back, he gave her hurt look while he saw her rushing to the cupboard and fetching new set of clothes for her.

She somehow managed to fetch her pads wrapping it in her clothes and in same speed rushed back to washroom,.

Geet...but she just slammed the door on his face with few words, wait a minute, "

And he again waited restlessly...with heavy heart, reminding about her push.

On the other hand, Geet changed into fresh set of clothes before walking out to meet very worried Maan.

Are you alright? He asked again approaching her. She smiled seeing him scare and next moment hugged him tightly, I am fine, Maan...don't worry and relax! She caressed his back, and heard his heartbeat getting back to normal.

He leaves a sigh of breath while engulfing her in his broad arms.

I was so scared seeing the blood stains. Hearing him she parted gently moving to the bed, he saw her removing the bed sheet before thrashing it away for wash, He tried to help her but she was so adamant to do it alone...while replacing the new covers he pushed her away gently before doing it himself. 

Now tell me, what happened!? Tum mujhse kuch chupa Rahi ho? He approached her and then started checking her body for any hurt as she didn't let him do so before....

Geet was shy and nervous seeing him doing so, Maan I am not hurt anywhere...she said meekly looking everywhere than him.

Then what was that blood..!? And why are you stealing your eyes from me!? He raised his brow grabbing her closer by her both arms. Look at me, he demanded but she jerked his hands away, you are so dumb! What shall I do with you!?

I am not dumb! And if you want me to understand your unsaid words then how could I without you saying...

Like you understand always, earlier also, car mein bhi tumne mere bina bole samajh liya.

Geet, don't talk in riddles now, I am not in mood right now, tell me kya hua...I am getting worried here and you...

Me..what, jao mujhe tumse baat nahi karni...mein tumhe nahi bataungi..."she pouted and turned her face away.

Maan sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose to hold his anger, least he wanted to take out his frustration on her. He closed his eyes and remember everything happening from the morning...few moments before, how she pushed him away...her taking out clothes hiding from him...then his mother's half broken words.

He thought hard, n opened his eyes with snap, "periods..." So you have your monthly!? He asked her like he won some big award after solving the puzzle with big smile on his face.

Geet who has by now had sat on the bed, rolled her eyes seeing his reaction.

She smiled secretly seeing his childlike face...when he realizes what he blurted and turned his face away to hide his embarrassment.

Bahot jaldi pata chala, Maan...you are really great businessman...ops...I mean boyfriend! She said to lighten the atmosphere.

He chuckled with shake of his head as he walked up to her to sat beside her.

She cradle in his arms, while he engulfed her dearly, with peck on her head he said softly, I was so scared thinking you are hurt somewhere then your pushing me away. 

Maan, I know how much you love me but with that I want your lots of trust also. You come to conclusion very soon.

It happens when you are in concern. He replied honestly.

Oh I see..." She raised her head to look at him teasingly. 

I am serious Geet, I trust you...I accept I mistrust you before but today I trusted you...it was only my fear. 

Awwe...tum toh bura maan gaye Maan, I was just saying like that, "she whispered kissing his jaw line. He gently push her down hovering her, "so you was saying just like that!? He gave her bedroom eyes

Hmm.." she blushed with teasing smile, inviting him and he slammed his mouth on her, this time kissing her gently. He parted seeing his clutching her lower abdomen and he heard moaning in pain.

Kya hua? He lower himself beside her, 

Nothing, it's just little paining...not much.

Are you sure..." Have you taken any painkiller? He caressed her cheek softly, pushing away the tendrils of  hair behind her ear. 

No...I don't take it usually, mom ne mana kiya...it can cause problems in future She said..."

Maan frowned but soon nodded his head, while his hand went down t where her palm lay on her abdomen. She was wearing crop top, leaving her tummy bare.

He removed her hand from her stomach replacing his, softly started caressing her...she moaned with both pain and pleasure closing her eyes while her hand guided his to give gentle pressure over her abdomen. 

Within minutes she slept off in his arms while he smiled affectionately admiring her face...he didn't realized when his eyelids became droopy and he too slept beside her having her in his arms 

It was somewhere near midnight, when maan got up with jerk hearing some muffling sound. He turned on the beside lamp only to see the heart wrenching sight beside him.

Geet was writhing in pain while holding her tummy. 

Geet, he called her cupping her face, she looked at him with teary eyes. Iys paining..." She mumbled in between tears while he instantly took her in his arms, "relax doll..." You are strong, I know" he soothed her for a while when something strike his mind, "he got up next moment, fetching the drawers beside table, he take out tablets of painkiller and walked to her with glass of water. 

He helped her in sitting position, and handed her the tablets, what is this?

Take it! 

But ....mom ne mana kiya tha..

I am saying, take it now, it won't harm you by one pill. He sternly ordered her and she had to obey him. He took back the glass from her hand, before placing it away on the table.

Dadi maa had put that oil at the dressing table. She was going to apply it on me, but I denied because she was tired...I couldn't take her help, Geet explained him meekly fearing his anger.

Aur tumne bhi nahi lagaya, he asked her sternly while she nodded with lower head.

He sighed before approaching the table, he saw the bowl there and took it.

He asked her to lay back so that he could apply it on her. He dipped his fingers in the oil before placing it over her abdomen. 

Will it help you! He asked softly, 

Hm..." She only moaned as the magic of his long fingers caste upon her making her dizzy and her pain seems to be vanishing with his gentle massage. He pulled pants further down to access her lower tummy. His thoughts tried to take wild turn seeing his beautiful doll laying half bare at his mercy. But, his heart took over his all rational thoughts....it was worry and fear covered his heart at the moment seeing her in pain. He just wanted to vanish her pain and replacing it with only pleasure and happiness.

Now seeing dozing off peacefully like baby , small smile adorn his face. He left a sigh of breath before getting up and washed his hands. 

He walked back to her bed and joined her in the blanket. 

Now back to the present...

When he got up in the early morning, he witnessed her half lying on him. She was sleeping peacefully and that brought solace to his heart.  She looked nothing but angel sent from heavens just for him with small smile lingering her lips. He sighed in pleasure at the beautiful sight and gently got up so that won't break her sleep.

But geet got up the next moment he stood from the bed. She grabbed his wrist stoping him in his steps.

He looked at her and have her gentle smile, "good morning princess, he bend to kiss her cheek, how are you feeling now! 

Um...bilkul fine, aur dard bhi gayab hua...what magic you did yesterday. She teased him in sleepy voice while circling his nape with her small arms.

It's my love honey!! He whispered huskily pecking her lips and tried to move but she wasn't ready to let go of him.

Tum kabse itne romantic ho gaye! She teased and seeing him frown break into soft giggles. 

Oh Maan, don't mind..you know my teasing...I know how much romantic you get with me! She replied honestly while seeing him sitting beside her.

Like..." He gave her intense glare and her arms withdraw from him. 

Like now..." She whispered back sensuously moving closer to him as he bend over her touching his lips to her soft petal...she shuddered with the intensity as he took her mouth gently in his, kissing her ever so passionately. She pulled him down and then pushing him back hover on him, leaving his lips she started smooching his jaw then throat going down over his bare chest.

Geet.." he tried to stop her but she was nowhere near stopping as she tried to remove his vest.

Jaan, stop right now or it will take bad turn.

Kuch bad nahi hoga..I want to just love you! 

Geet...samjha karo Jaan.." he slowly turned her down on the bed.

Mein hi kyon har baar samjha Karu, tum bhi samjha karo na, I love you!! She said with tears in her eyes.

His face Harden instantly seeing her teary and he slammed his mouth on her kissing her furiously, while his hands moved inside her top, caressing her soft skin. She sighed in his mouth dragging his hands to her small bosom. He gently pressed them earning sweet moan from her mouth. They would have go on and on if not for the knock on the door followed by dadis call.

Maan broke apart, giving gentle peck on her head, he got up from her. 

She blushed and straighten her dress before walking to open the door for Dadi maa.

Maan walked in the washroom,Geet opened the door and dadi maa walked in, how are you feeling now? Dard toh nahi hua na!! 

No dadi ma, I am absolutely fine, abhi koi bhi dard nahi hai, she was nervous as Maan was in the washroom and both sat on the bed.

Did you apply the oil I gave you last night.

Yes dadi maa, woh...she couldn't lie not tell the truth so she stopped with small blush appearing on her cheeks.

Don't be shy darling! Dadi patted her cheek with teasing smile, I guess Maan must have gave you oil massage. Kyo hum sahi hai na.

Dadi maa! Geet whined, hugging her tightly to hide her blush.

I am happy for both of you! Stay happy like this always! She blessed her and got up to walk out leaving blushing Geet behind and Maan smiled from the washroom hearing his dadi.

Dadi is just genius, hai na. Geet jumped on him while he lifted her in his arms, after closing the door.

Yes I know! He chuckled seeing her antics and dropped her in the washroom. Now get ready and come down for breakfast.

But I don't want to go to college today! I am still sick.

Yeah I saw that sometimes before on the bed when you were pouncing over me! 

Urgh .you are really bad. She shouted turning to walk away.

Ab jaisa bhi hu tumhara hu...

She melted hearing his words but closed the door on his face, don't talk to me.

Whatever!! He rolled his eyes and walked out with soft smile on his face.

At the breakfast table, Geet was blabbering continuously while everyone just enjoying her talks while having their breakfast.

Geet take a breath , stop talking then you will able to eat nicely...Maan said sternly seeing her nowhere near stopping at all. 

Tumne mere har baat se itni problem kyon hai .." she snorted her nose and turned her attention back to sumitra and grandmother telling them her adventure in the college.

Kisi ko meri baat ki koi kadar nahi hai. He said nonchalantly but hearing him Geet stop her blabbering started having her meal with silence.

Maan you are too much, dekho kaise isne meri bachchi ko chup kara diya... Sumitra chidded him seeing the scene.

Dadi ma and ranbir just shook their head seeing the drama of their family.

Let me bring you wife once then will see how she makes you quite. To sumitras this words everyone looked at her while all three shared a worried look between them. 

Geet suddenly got up having finished her meal, I am done. Also I am getting late for college. She gave a look to Maan before storming upstairs to fetch her bag and things.

Arey use achanak kya hua!? Asked sumitra. Why she looked upset.

You know sumitra about her health, aur bas naraz hai Maan se, jabardasti use college bhej raha hai na.

Maan why are you being stubborn son, take her rest for day...

She can't right now, woh bilkul thik hai ab, it's only her antics...it's not her age to take rest and sit at home. 

Bachchi hai ab woh Maan, you are being harsh on her.

She is not kid mom, she is growing up. He said while looking at geet who had just walked down with her bag. Her looks said everything about her heart and he realized she even heard last bite of their talk.

Geet, Let's go. I will drop you! He got up before bidding his family.

Why I am thinking that Maan is changing...sumitra spoke glancing at both retreating figure.

So it is good na? There are good changes, like he started living his life again...." Said Dadi maa.

Yes it is...but mujhe kuch ajeeb lag raha, like his behavior towards Geet. 

Like...

He is being possessive for her, sir Geet bhi...she couldn't deny him but accept his control over her life. Yeh sab kuch ajeeb nahi lagta aap ko. What's say Raj? She turned to her husband who also seems in deep thoughts. 

Sure....I too think the same...but didn't get time to talk with Maan.

You both are overthinking..know they both are best friends, said Dadi maa...she couldn't reveal anything to them as it however she wished to as per Maan's words. He himself wanted to tell this to his parents and she couldn't poke her nose between. Now she have to talk with Maan about this. He couldn't keep his parents in dark like this. Atleast he needs to share this big thing of his life with them...when from beginning he has been an honest and obedient child to them.

To be continued....

Precap ;- will maan share it with his parents.... ?

Thank you so much for your support, friends...smiley31

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

hottyangel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Great update.  Maan is trying to understand geet and take care of her. With his.love.  how come Sumatra and Raj doesn't understand Maan and geets love.   Dadi Maa is too smart than Maan parents.  Hope Maan tells them fast before they misunderstand geet.

jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Lovely update 

Waiting for next update...

MA1970 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Nice update. Good NokbJhok between them. Maan mother and father seeing some change in him. Dadima did not say anything as Maan wanted to reveal everything to his parents.

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

very nice update 

maan's parents seeing changes in maan with geet n geet accepting authority on her 

daadi thinks that it is time to share truth with maan's parents 

crazymaneetian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Finally maan's parents are being observant...i don't think that they'll cause any problem, but maan needs to step up and confess

taahir004 thumbnail

Chapter 47

Fabulous Chapter 

Geet was shy and did not want Maan seeing her 

in her state 

but thankfully he realized she has her monthly cycle 

hope soon Maan talks to his parents about him and Geet