Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Annupreet thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Superb beautiful part. They love each other but don't understand. Nisha explained geet about maans situation and she realised her mistake nd went to Maan to ask sorry that beautiful. 

Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Beautiful update

geet slowly enjoying the romance...it is all new to her...naughtiness, anger, fake anger, make up...eerything..

maan still trying to be the adult here, keeping himself in check, but that hurt geet even more....so he is trying not to keep her away at the same time stay in control....man for sure geet is going to be testing him constantly...

he wants her to enjoy this phase as well....

oh man she gets angry easily does she not...but again only with him ....she wants to stay in his office and not go to college,  how can maan let that happen...he gets mad when she does not budge and he bangs the car door..he almost hurt her

but realised much later what he did....he is so afraid she will be mad and not come to him...she might leave him for someone else........

geet too feeling bad with his behavior not realising she triggered it to some extent....good she has a good friend who showed her the mirror and gave another reason for maan's behavior

seeing her in his office relieved him so so much....he is feeling bad he hurt her, but she is back in his arms....what more does he want right...

janu2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Great part 

Glad nish could make Geet see differently maans act 

Cont soon 

Mg13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

171104-still-image-of-maan-and-geet.jpg

BinkiePinkiePersonalUse-BdIt

Chapter 45 - Don't be Naughty, my LoveImoji Shy From Powerdirector | Animated emoticons, Funny emoticons, Funny  emoji faces

His mouth burned against hers, His tongue touched hers, Her arms curved around his wide shoulders of their own volition as the kiss went on and on, demanding more. She felt his muscles flex and tense beneath the smooth fabric of his jacket and she yearned to touch him. She slid one hand down over his muscular chest, her fingers inadvertently scratching over the hard male nipple beneath the fine silk shirt.

Maan groaned, breaking the long, passionate kiss, and, drawing away from her, he caught her slender hand and held it firmly against his chest.

'I love you, doll..." he said hoarsely, the skin stretched taut across his high cheekbones as he battled with the desire racking his huge frame. 

Geet knew the same desire was reflected in her own flushed face. Her eyes, luminous with passion, sought his....She closed her eyes, unable to sustain the contact. A fierce shudder arced through her. Now she remembers Nish's word, and could see how much he was holding back himself. 

Maan cupped her jaw...."are you okay!?" He asked her tenderly making her open her eyes slowly.

I love you too!! She whispered back softly kissing his cheek instead of answering his question.

He smiled looking down at her beautiful blushing face. Both were lost in each eyes, staring in each other's soul as if when the intercom in his cabin buzz breaking their moment.

Maan moved away softly from her and attended the call, it was the reminder of his next scheduled meeting...

You make yourself comfortable here, I will just come attending this meeting!! He spoke as he hold her shoulder.

She pouted, I thought we..." Suddenly she stopped realizing she was again forcing him to do something against his wish...she needs to stop being stubborn.

Um...I guess it's important, you go and attend your meeting, I will be waiting for you here!! She said walking away from him to sit on the couch.

Maan nodded in yes and was about to walk out when something clicked his mind and he turned back to see her pouting face. When she looked at him , she smiled but which doesn't reach her eyes.

He instantly knew something was wrong...he walked up to her with the thoughts in his mind. 

Then next moment he caught her wrist and pulled her up in jerk.

Maan...she gasped, kya baat hai? Tum kuch kahna chahti thi? He asked suddenly making her eyes widen but she instantly composed herself. Um.. nothing, you are getting let for your meeting. " She said this while looking everywhere but him.

He held her chin and forced her to look at him, meri taraf dekho Geet, mere ankhon mein dekhkar jawab do. You sure you are not lying to me? 

She shuddered with the intensity of his look and hugged him, "kuch bhi Karo you only get upset with me!? She whined clutching his collar in her small fist.

He closed his eyes hearing her complaint, mein kuch nahi kahunga na mein naraz hounga tumse, now tell me what you wanted to say at first you were pushing me out for meeting? 

I just wanted to spend time with you! Aur mujhe bhook lagi hai..." She mumbled it against his chest, least she wanted to make him upset further.

He parted her instantly grabbing her shoulders, then why didn't you told me this before? I told you earlier as well geet, don't hide anything from me, tum mujhse har baat share kar sakti ho?? He cupped her face, getting to know now from her behavior is changing...

Look doll, I am not angry with you or upset, yeh khayal tum apne deemag se nikal do! I again apologie for my earlier behavior but geet plz don't change yourself. I Love the way you are, demanding , stubborn and witty...I fall for you this nature Jaan...so don't stop yourself from saying your heart desires from me, alright!? 

He pecked her forehead with this words making her smile heartily.

I like your this attitude of never giving up....when you show your stubbornness for something, I like it...I want to fulfill your each demand darling, every wish..." Tum jo chaho wahi hoga...just ask and I will be there for you always!

You are making me dream so much maan, remember your word, in future you won't change nor turn your back to me? " She asked bluntly holding his hand which was over her cheek.

Never Geet," I love you!!" You have became my life, how would I turn my back to you! " He kissed her both cheeks making it red and her stomach grumble just then, she pouted hearing him chuckle...it's because of you I didn't have anything.

I am sorry about that..." He pecked her lips and she hide her face in his chest with sweet blush.

Now let's go! 

But your meeting..

I will ask to reschedule it...

You can attend it Maan...it's only about hour, I can wait here...

But you are hungry ...

I can wait for an hour Maan, no worry..and your clients mst be waiting for you now!! 

I don't care about anyone but you..

Maan, it's not look good! Also it can affect KCs goodwill. I will have something here, you attend the meeting and we might go on dinner at night. What's say! She suddenly became excited with her own idea. 

Maan chuckled seeing her excitement and agreed to her with soft smile, as you wish! 

Maan walked out the conference room and straight went to his cabin when he notice it emptied. He wondered now where this small tornado go now.

After a little while, when he was busied in his work, Geet walked in with little giggle. He once looked up at her then with shake of his head look down again at his laptop screen.

What's funny darling? Have you had anything!? He asked still engrossed in his lappy. 

Your employees, I mean, That Rahul guy...and Sameer, both are fun. I had fun lunch with them...one so handsome and other is so cute..." You know ...I just got friends with them two today or i know almost everyone here , are those guys joined just recently.

She was blabbering and he couldn't listen anything further after the guy's praises from her mouth. Next moment he got up and moved to her in total rage.

For a moment, she was startled but composed herself instantly. Maan, I am feeling like you are angry.

Because I am really angry Geet! 

Why??

Yeh tum mujhse puch rahi ho? Or are you again playing some prank on me? He caught her and next moment his cabin buzzed with her sweet laughter.

OMG Maan, your face....you face was so worth watching, you were so jealous. How cute, she pinched his cheek.

Next moment he grabbed her slammed her against the wall harshly making her moan in pain. 

Cute..hu...? And what did you tell about those guys...? He asked with raised brow. The blinds were already on , Maan didn't pull it up knowing Geet will be with him all the time.

You know about my prank then how could you think I may look at any other handsome guy than this standing befor me! She pulled on his tie, jerking him closer that his lips landed on her.

I trust you darling, that's why I guess your prank but I don't bear anyone else's name from your mouth! He spoke huskily over her lips before taking them in his mouth.

His hands moved on her waist, pulling up her shirt and she moaned in his name in his mouth. 

That's sound better! He whispered huskily in her ear before biting her earlobe.

She shuddered with the intensity of his words, he sounds so possessive and she loved this side of his. Her hands moved to cup his nape and she kissed him furiously. 

I like this possessive side of yours! She bites his lips, opening his mouth with her soft lips. Her words made him grabbed her waist harshly and he kissed her more carnally.

umm ...she moaned in the kiss, clutching his shirt and he left her finding her breathless. He scorching kisses followed the path from her cheeks to her small jaw...he went down smooching her furiously to her throat, neck....her shirt buttons were loosen soon and he slip her sleeves down her shoulder, before covering her bare skin with his wet kisses.

Oh Maan..." She rubbed her thighs to his, her core was wet and she couldn't bear more of his passion. Her knees buckles and she found herself slipping from his arms.

But he caught her in a moment and lifted her in his arms. His face still buried in her valley of half open cleavage while geet instructed him the way to couch.

At left Maan...she mumbled still with half close eyes. He reached the couch and sat down taking her on his lap.

Are you okay? He asked cupping her face. She blushed and buried her face in the crook of his neck...inhaling his delicious aroma.

Um...she sighed in pleasure, you smell so good, I want you eat you right now!! She whispered, kissing his beard cheek then other one.

Maan literally blushed and tried to push her as she sat exactly on his main point making him hard.

Jaan...this is office. 

Achcha, ab yaad aaya, ke yeh office hai!? And when you were all over me and eating my mouth!? She blurted without any shyness but he was getting red with her words.

I don't know my Maan blush like bride! She pinched his cheek seeing his face hot.

It is? I don't blush! He was bewildered looking at her with wide open eyes.

Yeah, you don't blush it just your face feel hot, right? 

Yes, that's the thing.

Really Maan!?

Really Geet! He said with surety making her laugh out on his innocence.

I cant believe you are businessman. God, Maan you are so innocent in this things, she again pinched his cheek making him fume now.

I am not, and first of all stop pulling my cheeks. He blasted in low angry voice.

You are mr. msk ..

I am not geet, i know everything...

You know love making na, nahi toh mera suhaagraat spoil ho jayega....I don't want to teach you anything..but enjoy it with you taking the lead... Look i am small and you are older than me, so you better know this thing. She was blabbering not knowing what affect it has on him.

Geet..." He was so shock with her blabbering and was getting hard with hearing her fantasy and his hardness poked her down but she was so obvious.

But now hearing his sensuous whisper did she got back to senses and looked at him only to see his hooded eyes which were first looking at her face then moving down to her cleavage.

You want to know my answer? Or should I show you demo right now here!? He teased her in his low whisper.

She struggle to get free suddenly feeling intimate with his words and his low husky voice. His eyes doing another magic on her.

He grabbed her closer, and turned red feeling his ******* poking her down. Now you know Jaan? He asked while burying his face in valley of her chest.

Maan..." She moaned dripping wet in her panties feeling his tongue on her bare skin as he licked her there sensuously, before nipping her skin.

She liked his touches...his moves, it was all giving her immense pleasure.

Maan was also lost in her naughtiness and pleasure that he fail to notice the time and place. He had just removed her shirt to see her white lacy bra covering her beautiful small bosom, when his intercom buzzed pulling both of them suddenly out of their love paradise. Both jerked back literally and seeing each other faces broke into hearty laughter.

Geet got up from his lap buttoning her shirt from down, her few buttons were still undone when she noticed him attending the call. She smirked playfully before sitting on his lap. 

He once looked at her and smiled before getting back to his call, it was his Dadima asking him to come early today for family dinner.

Dadima, um woh... He couldn't speak anything as he felt her soft lips doing some magic on him while moving on his cheeks near his mouth, she looked at him holding his cheek with mischievous smile on her face. 

He got her act and gives her murderous glare warning her to stop her okay or she will pay heavily.

But she just loved his face, she love to irritate him so went further with his act, and rubbed herself on his main point.

Maan...son...are you there!? Geet could heard it's Dadi from other end and gave him cheeky smile.

Yes Dadi ma, 

Bete humne kaha, come early for dinner.

Yes, but Dadi ma woh, I won't be there for dinner tonight as ...he suddenly stop , moaning out her name, Geet ..

She had just give him bite on his nipple as she had opened his shirt buttons playfully. He looked down at his little cat to see her all over him, enjoying her sweet devious play while troubling him.

Geet..?! Kya geet aapke sath hai..." dadi ka asked from other end and geet stopped suddenly now giving him deadly glare to which Maan only smirked playfully. Now it was his turn to enjoy this game which obviously started by her.

Yes Dadi ma, and we are going out for dinner. As soon as he said so, she pulled the receiver from his hand 

Dadima, we are not going out, we will come to home for dinner.

Geet it's okay dear, go out with Maan...don't spoil your plans, we are here only, and you are going no where but going to be with us forever. You are part of khuranas now 

Dadima, Geet was so overwhelmed with her open acceptance. 

Yes dear ! Dadi ka could sense her getting emotional, don't worry, enjoy your time with Maan. And plz take him out, he had forgot to enjoy his life in burden of responsibilities. I am so glad to know that you are with him. I have no worries for him now nor for you as u know now you both are there for each other to take care of of each other. 

Dadi ma, I love you!! She said sweetly trying to struggle out of his arms as his hands moved inside her shirt, rubbing her tummy sensuously.

Love you too, and enjoy your date! She teased her before cutting the call. She was pleased with the news of them going out and thanked the almighty again for giving her this happiness.

on other side, 

Maan, leave me now you don't have any work!? She struggle now getting nervous with his sudden naughty side.

Kyon, ab kya hua...and yes I am very much busy now in the work at hand so now don't disturb me. He said, opening her shirt buttons again.

Suddenly Geet stop struggling and helped me in undoing her buttons making him stop and looked at her baffle.

WTH! Stop it geet!

Now why are scolding Me...I was just helping you...she makes an innocent baby face.

I was just teasing you geet! He left sigh.

So you understood your lesson MSK, don't tease your would be wife GMSK again, got it!? She pointed her forefinger at his face.

He couldn't help the smile that covered his face after listening her. God, that sounds so good from her mouth. His heart warmed up and he just nodded to her words before helping her to button up her shirt.

She got up and rushed to adjustant washroom in his cabin. Maan shook his head with smile on his face seeing her retreating figure.

Later in evening both went for their dinner date and enjoyed their time in comfy resto.... chatting away everything and anything with hand in hand. It was geet only who was blabbering everything and Maan was just busied in admiring her silently.

Precap ;- Sumitra worried about maans marriage, will she find the bride for Maan???smiley2

Leap is on the way....so stay tune...smiley2 

Typed it few days back, really dont remember what I typed...so ignore the mistakes plz...smiley9 Also Thank you so much for your lovely comments and likes friends....smiley31

As Diwali festival just started...so will try to update as soon as possible with new OS and FF...smiley17 enjoy the festival and happy reading....smiley31 

Diwali GIFs | Tenor

Edited by Mg13 - 5 months ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Awesome update 

Waiting for next update...

hottyangel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Wonderful update.  Geet is very naughty and troubling Maan.  Hope Maan doesn't loose his cool and hurt geet for her childish nature.  Both of them has to understand each other. Interesting precap.

drishti.k thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Wow love is in the air...

They're enjoying their time together...

Maan can't tolerate any one else name from her mouth...

Dadi teased them...

Waiting for the leap part...

taahir004 thumbnail

Chapter 45 

Beautiful and filled with Naughtiness Chapter 

Loved Geet's naughtiness and teasing Maan

while he could not hold any longer and also 

succumb to her naughtiness

I loved to see Maan's possessiveness 

MA1970 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Maneet moments. They plan for dinner. Dadima comes to know and his happy about the same that Maan is enjoying himself. Precap interesting. 

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

chapter 44

Maan is doing the right thing by encouraging her to take her education seriously.