Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 months ago

oh man

what a shock for maan and family to hear about geet's tumor....just hope she gets okay....

maan definitely needs punishment for torturing her so far and lying to her and not able to convince her of his care and love, but why should this happen to geet to make maan realise the extent of his behavior/lies/sin....

will he be able to ever forgive himself for disrespecting her 

glad at least now he has woken up and is taking good care of her...she needs all the love and affection from him....she does realise something is definitely wrong with her....maan assuring her that she will become okay and he will not let anything happen to her....

whole family is with them in this 

taahir004 thumbnail

Chapter 54

A Painful and so Sad Chapter 

Geet have Cancer as per her reports and this time 

Maan truly does not want to lose his wife 

his pain was so deep and I truly felt his pain 

but I'm glad that there is a cure for her 

Geet's mother at this moment also has no idea about Geet's 

illness

I'm glad that Dadima is there standing strong and supporting Maan

Armaan also there by Geet and ensuring that she get treated 

Jassi_preety thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Just finish reading you another Ff it’s just great. Pls don’t do anything with geet love this innocent geet

Shradhapriya thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Why geet has cancer . I hope it's not her reports . She is fine . Jaldi theekh hojaye. Kya hoga ab 

priya_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 months ago

Read upto part 14

Maan is such an idiot 

He can trust Rahul but not on shakti Arora uff Kunal 

Nor geet 

Need password for part 15

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

He hated her all this time and when he finally realizes his love she has cancer. Its a punch in the gut.

Marrrriiiii thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I can't believe she is going through the long process of cancer she is too young... Glad he shared with dadi... He is broken beyond after hearing about her disease... They went for a vacation but she went through the symptoms...maan is hell worried for her...  Geet went to ask straight away though they hide for a time being but it will get impossible for them... Let's see how they will recover for their difficult time... 

priya_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

I commented on blog

Part 52 ka bhi password chaiye 

Byi

Armaan give him wrong idea

Poor geet going hurt so much

She is kid from heart 

Maturity abhi km hai 

Mg13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

CHAPTER 55

Maan made her sleep properly, after making sure that she was in deep sleep, he left the room. He couldn't find peace with this heart wrenching truth of his life. Yes, his wife who he claimed to hate her in the past now on the verge of death bed and he felt so helpless that he couldn't do anything but wait for the miracle to happen.

What happened son, soye nahi abhitak, Dadi maa walked from behind seeing him distress, she couldn't stop being upset.

How could I sleep with this burden over my heart, Dadi ma!? He said turning to face her and she could see his eyes getting teary.

Ro mat bete himmat se kaam lo, she held his shoulder.

Nahi Dadi maa, I think God has given me punishment for the sin I did in past. 

aap ne thik kaha tha dadi maa ke maine Shadi jaise pavitra rishte ka majak banaya. I didn't know this dadi ma, that one day this lie will become truth and will be endanger my Geet.

Maan...

Kash yeh beemari mujhe lag gayi hoti...mere geet ko kuch nahi hota kuch nahi...

Maan bas karo bete, dadi gave helpless look to him.

mein kya kahu use kab tak asliyat chupao. Few tears gathered in his eyes thinking about his harsh behavior with her in the past...still she only knew to shower her unconditional and pure love in him. Kaise uska saamna Karu

We must tell her the truth son. Dadi held his shoulder. Geet ko sach batana hi padega...

Nahi Geet ke beemari ka agar maa ko pata chal gaya toh woh Geet se pahle khatam ho jayegi. She had already lost her husband and if she will come to know the truth about her daughter, she will be broken...

Toh phir kare kya bete.

Jis tarah oh mere jhut muth ke beemari ko sach Maan ke she showered her love and selfless care on me....i will do the same....i won't say her anything. I will fill her life with happiness...that she will forgot the bitter memories of her past and present. He told with determination and rushed away from there with heavy heart. Dadi ma kept looking at his back.

Next Day, 

He walked out of bathroom getting ready for the bed and the sight before him made his heart twist in pain. 

Geet was sitting lost staring at the bonfire...and he saw her suddenly closing her eyes...she fell on the bed. 

Geet...he shouted and rushed towards her. She half opened her eyes and saw his concern. 

Are you fine Jaan? He helped her getting up and cupped her face.

Hmm..just little dizziness, don't how suddenly....her head felt heavy.

Maan became more worried,"nothing to worry Jaan, it's only because of the high doses of medicine. I will talk with Armaan. Hmm .!?

Geet nodded and rest her head on his chest. He hugged her dearly, combing her hair. 

She parted after a while to look at his face. Where are you lost!? What happened!?

Chahta hu ke waqt yahi tham jaye humesha humesha ke liye... He mumbled looking into her brown eyes and pecked her forehead. She sighed and buried her face in the crook of his neck, feeling truly loved and cared by him.

Kitna achcha Mausam hai, bahot sukun hai yaha shahar ki tarah shor nahi hai. Geet's mother tell as everyone sat around the table In the garden to have breakfast and coffe.

Aur yaha ki fija aapke sehat ke liye bhi achchi hai.

Meri sehat toh achchi hoti ja rahi hai maa ji...lekin Geet ki tabiyat toh...

Jara si kamjori toh Hui hai maa, aur ab mein toh kaafi fark bhi mehsoos kar rahi hu.

Ha ha fark toh mehsoos kar rahi hoge...dadi ma tried to distract her while both maneet shared worried look. Everyone hiding this truth from Nisha because of her tender health.

Next Day, Maan decided to take her out to change her mood. She always looks gloomy and silent so unlike of her. He couldn't bear to lose the smile from her face. What an irony, he himself had vowed to snatch her smile in the past and now when it is happening he didn't want that....now he wanted to fill her life only with happiness but he was unsure also if God will grant him this wish or snatch her away from him.

No...I won't let anything happen to you Geet, he told himself determine, I will even fight with destiny to keep you safe with me!! 

Maan...it's beautiful...said Geet admiring the beautiful mountain and lake. 

Not beautiful than you! He whispered in her ear, kissing her cheek lovingly making her blush, seeing her like this he sighed in pleasure...he would do anything for her one smile. 

Both sat at the lake silently, enjoying the beauty and peace of the place. Maan saw her lost again. Kya soch rahe ho geet.

Is zeel ke bare mein.

Bahot bari zeel hai na...

Zeel mujhe bahot achchi lagti hai, har zeel mujhe apne bachpan ki yaad dilati hai. Jante ho Maan jab mein choti thi. Tab mere dad mujhe ek shahar ke bahar wali zeel ke paas le jaya karte the...Mein aur mere dad aksar jheel ke paas baitha karte the.

My dad was a very good swimmer..he wanted me to learn to swim too. she said with sigh.

But I did not learn to swim.' She suddenly stopped and looked at Maan, tum bore toh nahi ho rahe..

Bore kyon tum toh mujhe bhi apne sath bachpan mein le gayi thi..

Serious lag rahe ho...she said suddenly seeing his stern face. 

Let's go maan thodi der ke liye sab kuch bhul jaaye hai aur laut chalte hai phir us bachpan ki kisi haseen zeel ke paas...jahan aasman neela gila uche uche ped...dhundh ke badal...greenery...she got up holding his wrist. He got up at once and hugged her tightly, sensing her turmoil...hearing the depth of her words. 

Both then played around the water and spent some time roaming in the tall trees there...

Soon it was turning dark and suddenly it started raining...it took them time to realise it as both were lost in each other arms. Maan grabbed her arms and ran towards their car.

He locked the doors and looked at her only to notice her lost in watching outside.

how beautiful and innocent she looked. On his insistent only she wore this saree, with him helping her as he wanted to spend every moment with her.

Kaash yeh tufan ruk jaye god, mere geet ko kuch na ho. Yeh baarish ruk jaye. Yeh baarish rok lo....

He noticed her wet form and got worried for her...he started the heater in his car and got his spare clothes from back seat.  

Geet take this... change in the car, I will be outside.

But we are just moving back to mansion...

I can't take risk, tumhari tabiyat aur bighad jayegi... He said and opened the door , only to be stopped by her.

Don't go out in rain, where will you stand. 

But you...

I will change here , I don't have any problem, pahle bhi toh kitni baar...." Her words halted because of shyness...her eyelashes dropped down.

Maan was mesmerized by her blushing look but he held his emotions, phle ki baat alag thi Geet...

What difference Maan!? She gave him confused look. 

First of all you change into this then we will talk. He was only worried for her health. 

I will but you don't go out plz. 

Plz maan, I am your wife! She added with tint of sadness in her voice.

He guessed it and grabbed her arms, I didn't mean to make you upset Geet, I am only concern about you! 

Then don't go out stay here, she said meekly and he could feel her sadness.

I will, you change your cloths and he closed the lights in the car to give her privacy. He kept his gaze away from her while she removed her saree.

Maan... suddenly she called him, he was deciding to look at her or not, already his state was not good reminding about her earlier bare images.

Plz help me with this hooks, he heard her and turned to see her blouse hook was stuck in the middle...he could see little of her revealing back in the darkness even and gulped hard.

Slowly controlling his emotions, he unhooked her blouse, and felt her arching her body... without his notice his fingers moved over her bare back, giving her goosebumps. He slowly removed the wet cloth from her shoulder, followed by her b** leaving her upper bare. She tried to hold back her moan by biting her lips..as she never wanted to lose his trance...today she wanted him to love her which she felt from his each gesture...his eyes spoke volume today, telling about his unsaid feelings.

As his hands moved to her bare bosom., She couldn't hold back but moan out his name feeling pure love and pleasure today in his touch. 

But that brought him back from his trance and he instantly pulled apart, feeling shame for his act.

Geet opened her eyes feeling the coldness again and turned around briskly in his arms. Plz don't pull away from me Maan, she whispered huskily, kissing his neck while his arms wrapped around her bare body instantly. 

Geet plz, you are not well Jaan and I am just worried about you!! He took the shirt from other seat and wrapped it around her back.

I am feeling alright Only in your arms Maan, plz don't push me away from you, I want to spend every moment with you...I don't know about tomorrow..." 

As soon as those words left from her mouth Maan silenced her with his lips. Don't say like that, kuch nahi hone dunga mein tumhe.., you will be alright soon...and will stay with me forever. He whispered those words on her lips before taking them in his mouth. he started sucking her lips while she pulled him more to her.

His hand went from her waist to her breast and  geet gasped. He started exploring her mount.

He pinched her erect n****. 

Maan... geet moaned. He left her mouth and started giving smooches from her jaw to neck. He kissing her exposed shoulder. He was gentle though in his passion, holding himself still for her.

Maan left geet's shoulder and went little down and kissed her cleavage. He kissed her lips again before pulling apart. He was still concerned for her health.

Maan...she whined like a baby. 

Not here, the weather is cold. We need to go back home first." She was not ready to go back but nodded her head for him.

Maan helped her with cloths, controlling his desires...her health was most important for him right now. He noticed her wet eyes and cupped her face instantly, Jaan..don't cry plz.

On his words, few tears drops over his fingers, why are you making me more guilty Geet, already u have this burden over my heart for torturing this innocent angel and look God has given you punishment instead of me. Tumhari jagah agar mein hota toh..

Don't say like that, she cried hugging him, you did nothing wrong, why are you cursing yourself. She sobbed.

Shh...Geet, I am sorry, I will not say anything against your Maan..ab khush..he tried to lighten her mood while rubbing her back.

She nodded with small smile lingering over lips nd he could feel it over his jaw.

Ek baat kahni thi tumse Geet, don't know how will you react, or will you believe me or not!?

Kya!? She pulled apart curiously looking at him.

It's been two years now I has been having those nightmares, Every night same dream, I couldn't sleep properly because of them. Janti ho kaun aata tha mere sapno mein har raat...

Kaun...!? She was so curious. 

Maan saw her cute face and couldn't stop admiring her, "woh tum thi Geet!" He cupped her face...

Mein..mein kaise...tabhi toh hum mile bhi nahi the! She asked innocently.

Yeah , I know we didn't meet and that was only the thing Geet, which was troubling me. The girl has face of you, she used to come in my dreams and torture me always like I am some weak person and was getting beaten up by you.. har raat wahi khwab, tum aur mein...and our cloths were like royal people from historical era.  He took the napkin to wipe her wet hair.

It is? then maybe it's like our previous birth. She told getting excited with the idea. 

Even Dadi maa said same thing but I don't believe in this things Geet...I don't think aisa kuch bhi hota hoga...he said throwing away the napkin on back seat after finishing drying her hair.

Then what do you think of all this? maybe it's not about previous birth but maybe it's our destiny. Maa humesha kehti hai, everything happens as per our fate. Geet stated putting her head on his shoulder. 

Hm...he became silent thinking something, when geet probed further, then what happened Maan, are you still getting same dreams.

Not anymore, after meeting with you, I have no more dreams of that sort. Even u realize that only later...at first I was so lost in my revenge game and troubling you! He said lost in the past.

His words startled her and she looks at him. He realized what he blurted in flow and closed his eyes. But it was needed to share with her. The truth. He knew he have to share his feelings with her maybe that will be bitter but it is necessary..

It's true Geet, I was so torture and hurt with those constant nightmares that I decided to find the girl,and make her suffer the same way she did to me in dreams. I know it was crazy or no sense of me to think like that. But it just happened geet. Once try to put yourself at my place and think from my pov plz.

He looked at her to see her dozing on his shoulder. 

Geet did you hear me!? He spoke holding her shoulder. 

To his surprise she cupped his face, "I understand Maan. Yes I heard you...and could understand your pov , could understand what might you gone through...now ji hua hai woh ho chuka hai, we can't change the past but can make our future good and live the present, hai na!? 

Maan was pleased by her response and nodded affectionately admired her, holding her hand which was over his cheek.

I want to do the same Geet, live my every moment with you and shower my Jaan with all the love in the world. He confessed and she blushed furiously, she couldn't believe what he said, Maan? She was unsure....did he just told her in flow like other things.

But he vanished her all doubts with his next set of words, "yes Geet, pata hi nahi chala kab kaise, but meri jaan ban gayi ho tum .." I love you, I really love you! Tumhare bager jina bhi gawara nahi lagta ab.." don't know if you will believe me or..."

Geet silenced him with her palm, "I believe you Maan. I could see the love you have for me in your eyes. But maybe I was fearing to trust you to save my own heart. I always felt your love in your every act and care you showed to me. Par darti thi kuch kahne se...I was thinking I might be assuming things.

He was bowled by her confession. I love you geet, I really love you and plz forgive me for the wrong deeds I do to you in past. I am really ashamed about that.

You don't have to...mein kabhi aapse naaraz nahi thi..yeah was just angry but I think we have rights over each other to do whatever with each other. 

Ha bilkul hai but what I did was totally wrong.

Maan enough, you have once asked me forgiveness in the party also, don't you remember. Meine aapko tabhi maaf kar diya tha .." and now let me enjoy the moment with you when you have told me the most impt three words of my life. 

She silenced him with her lips and he reciprocated with same love and passion she carried in her heart. Promising her silently to keep her happy and safe forever in his arms. 

To be continued...

Hope it had come out well....typed it in hurry with hustle bustle around...smiley36

Precap :- Last part maybe....smiley44

PlZ Press reaction and leave your reviews....I assumed most of people loved this story as well like other mg ffs. smiley17

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

taahir004 thumbnail

Chapter 55

Beautiful and Heartfelt Chapter 

Maan now wants his wife with him always and forever 

his love comes out so effortlessly.

while Geet too wants to soak in the love that Maan showers her with

though now Maan knows about Geet's illness he tries his best not to get carried away 

hope soon Armaan comes up with some kind of cure for Geet