Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 months ago

Mg romance was passionate. Geet telling maan not to regret their special moment,its not his fault,but their love was nice.geet asking for birthday gift...maan asking whether his confession was not enough...geet saying she is not that filmy..she wants real gift was sweet.maan making her wear the ring and saying that she is officially his was romantic. Shocking that maan made her upset by getting angry seeing her on the bed.i didn't expect.kissing her in the end was aggressive and passionate.perfect pics and gifs. 

babelicious thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 months ago

Very very romantic and passionate update 🥰  Everything was hot. Their romance is crossing limits and Maan is realizing this.. what can he do if she is openly inviting him to do it with her antics.. he is not a saint… but he is retrieiving at the last moment before losing it. And by the way they are going now it looks like their first time would not be very far away! Maan giving ring to Geet, so lovely and sweet. 

Charanjeetkaur thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3

Wonderful update dear

Thanks for pm

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

She is testing the limits of his patience. He might snap any moment.

coderlady thumbnail

He did get her a ring. Thats the perfect present in light of their new situation.

coderlady thumbnail

It will get tougher and tougher for him to keep controlling himself around her. They need a solution.

heycookie thumbnail

chap 42

so mesmersingsmiley42

maaneet are officially together now

bechara armaan though he has to bear msk wrath but maan knows its all geets doing as well about the plan

ofcourse he is not that buddhu

geet left no stone unturned to make him confess and it was totally worth it

maan told about dadi involment in his confession 

aww maaneet moments are really amazing

maan teasing geet and the lovely kisses

but still maan is worried as she is young cant blame him

but really looking forward to this relationship 

Edited by heycookie - 5 months ago
heycookie thumbnail

chap 43

awesome one

geet is so cute

she wants gifts as well as pampering

and maan got all those for her

he got her a pretty ring and cmgeet couldnt be happier

but are getting closer everytime

but maan feels need to control and thats why he creates distance but geet is beyond all that

she went to his room and maan gets mad, its difficult for him to control and end up making out

now geet is angry wonder how he is gonna pacify her

precap is interesting

Mg13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Picsart_22-09-29_19-38-08-611.jpg

Chapter 44 - LOVE vs Expectations?

ishq me pyar me kya kya ho raha hain

nind bhi chain bhi hosh bhi kho raha hain

Geet was taken back with his sudden kiss none the less, she reciprocate him every more hungrily, making Maan chuckled in her mouth. She bites his lip hard bleeding it making him groan in pain. He could see her eyes twinkling with mischievous and pressed her waist sucking her mouth harshly.

Geet was totally loving this play of mouth and she enjoyed his passion as well. When both felt breathless they pulled apart. 

Next moment, she harshly pushed him away from her, "what was it...?don't play with me..." I am not in mood now!? She pouted while turning her face.

iss tarah chhod ke dur na ja pas mere pas aaja ui ui

nind bhi chain bhi hosh bhi kho raha hain

He was startled after hearing her words, "I see, how was your mood when you made my lips bleed. He showed her, still there was small drop of blood on his lower lip. Geet for a moment felt bad for him but she ignored her feelings and turned her back to him to hide her emotions.

Now you have started hiding from me, Geet!? He didn't like her move , thereby he approached her and walked before her to see her sad pout.

He wiped the corner of her eyes which were moisten and cupped her face "I am sorry!

Are you always going to do this, first of all trouble me and then make up with sorry! She pouted and hugged him.

No.... because I am no gonna trouble you further! He said kissing her head lovingly.

394525_496497810360660_1403089302_n.jpg

She smiled and looked at him. She noticed his bruised lips and raised herself on her toes before licking his lips softly and then blowing it trying to sooth his pain. But his body was on fire now with her innocent seductive act. He cupped her jaw before sucking her lips softly. She moaned with the pressure of his fingers on her waist. His hands touched her bare tummy and he pulled apart instantly least he wanted to lose himself in her and end up doing some drastic.

But geet pulled his wrist and put his big palms on her small waist. He was in fic after seeing her hazel eyes which were still shining with unshed tears.

He couldn't break her heart or make her upset further. He knew he had to take it cautiously with her...it might affect her tender heart or she won't able to understand now at this tender age. It's only her body cravings and he need to control her , only for her betterment. 

Slowly he moved his hands in her shirt, bringing small shy smile on her face. He left sigh of breath in her mouth before pulling apart, to smooch her jaw, then down at her neck. His hands moved further up cupping her tender breast. He pressed it over the sport bra she was wearing...

Geet moaned really pleased with his advances. She was feeling hurt before with his pushing her away but now she felt better.

And that's what actually Maan desired, he felt her ease in his arms and slowly moved apart. 

Maan...." She whined with cute frown on her face...he pecked her lips quickly before saying her, we need to move back..."

195199-gurmeet-choudhary-drashti-dhami.jpg

Alright! She pouted sadly and then turned around. He caught her wrist jerking her in his arms, "pahle kapde toh thik Karo. He whispered huskily and pulled down her shirt, before buttoning it up properly. 

Geet blushed and hugged him. 

kya hasin hain sama kuchh hawa sard hain

dhadkane bekhabar dil mai bhi dard hain

Both were in maans car moving back to KM. When maan got phone call from his assistant, informing about his next scheduled meeting. He immediately changed the route to go to KC.

Where are we going!? 

KC office. As I have one imp meeting right now, after that I will drop you off to your college. As meting it is only for an hour. 

Um..she nodded looking out of the window then again turned back at him, mujhe college nahi jaana..can I stay in your office with you! 

19756391_1955239184711742_523388306537007752_n.jpg

She suggested happily now fully turning to him to watch his reaction..

Not at all. You need to attend lectures, dont skip it.

But u have no impt lectures...

Every lecture are important...and if is not also, don't skip the college.

But why!? I want to spend time with you. She whined like stubborn child.

You are doing that right now!?

How!! You are driving and your whole attention is on the road not me.

Geet!! He showed her his angry glare making her shut her mouth.

She pouted and turned to watch outside. 

When they reached the KC building, he got down and waited for her as well but she didn't wall out.

He moved at her side and open the door of her side, "Geet...

I am not coming with you! You finish your meeting and come back to drop me to college or better send your driver. She suggested nonchalantly.

Maan lost his temper now, and he slammed the door hard on her face.

She gasped in horror, it could have hit her face...but by god's grace, it didn't and she was really angry on him.

Maan pulled out his call to dial his driver who was working for his family from ages and asked him to drop Geet at her college.

Geet listened him and turned her face away in anger. Few tears gathered in her eyes....she blinked her eye lashes to control it.

Without giving her look he stormed inside building...soon his bodyguards followed him inside.

As soon as she reached the campus, her friends and fellow gathered around to get the news of her birthday cum date yesterday.

She was so gloomy still plastered the smile on her face and answers their questions. After a while thankfully the bell rang for the lecture and everyone disperse for their own work.

Geet, kya hua, you looked gloomy! Nisha asked once both were left alone.

She didn't say anything just shook her head . Now Nisha was so sure that something must have happened.

Tell me the truth Geet, I can help you if it's in my hand! She caught her wrist.

Tu kuch nahi kar sakti nish, Sara kasur Mera hi hai..." I fell in love, that I done a biggest mistake.

Nish gasped, what are you saying, tum dono ke bich kuch hua...phirse jhagda Kiya jij ke saath.

Yeah...I am the one who always fight , he does nothing not even slamming the door on my face, agar lag jaati toh but he dont care...he don't care at all nish...Geet sniffed.

Geet, relax babe and tell me everything what's bothering you..." She pressed her shoulder and geet blabbered out everything.

Nish rolled her eyes, oh fo Geet...he is doing everything for you darling. You understand him don't you.

Geet nodded wiping her small tears.

Then y pestering him..." Yeah he did wrong in slamming door on your face, for that fight with him...agar mere darling Geet ko kuch ho jata toh..she cupped her face making her chuckle.

That's like my naughty Geet! Listen...he has every right on you, you accept it na!?

Geet nodded, yes he has...but he pushes me away whenever I get close.

Then he also has right on you to get angry on you. Tum samjha Karo...he might be couldn't control himself with you, and is only trying to secure you from himself. I understood this and told you, now say isn't it true.

Geet nodded again with blush, feeling calm after confronting with her friend and hearing her...

Do tell me what happened last night!? She asked to change her mood.

I told you already...

Oh not that, you didn't tell me in detail about your romance.

Nish ...geet wacked her, that are out private moment...you don't have any right to know it..she pointed her forefinger at her face.

How rude geet, pyar mil gaya toh dosti bhul gayi...

Chal...chal abhi...don't do drama...I know you well, Geet put her arms around her neck, dragging her towards classroom. She decided to attend every damn lecture just for her khadus love and then visit him at his office.

Maan was in worse mood as he attended the meeting...he somehow managed the meeting after that he walked to his cabin to pondered over what happened in the parking.

He should not have got angry on her but she to didn't seems to understand him. That's what I was fearing from the beginning...she is still child & only physical attraction is not enough to sustain the relationship. He closed his eyes painfully... thinking about her sad face. She might never come back to me...agar use yeh ehsaas ho gaya ho toh ke it was her only infatuation...he never wanted to doubt her feelings for him but his heart couldn't be in peace. 

He took his cell and read the MSG from his driver that he dropped her safely at the college Gate.

He sighed painfully yet again thinking about her. He knew he was harsh on her but he shouldn't have slammed the door on her face, if she would have gotten hurt... What if she would have got hurt but she didn't say me anything...how could she say, she is angry on me. He was restless now. Kaise pata Karu... Forgetting his all anger and pushing aside his ego he dialed her number. 

It rang few times then it came as switched off. He closed his eyes feeling hurt thinking she don't want to talk to him now.

With heavy heart he got himself busy with work and got ready to attend next meeting.

Geet finished her all lectures then saw her phone only to notice it's dead. Shit.i forgot to charge it. She curse herself loudly.

No big thing babe! Take my phone! Aarmaan said listening her.

What would I do of your phone!? She asked irritated making him shut with pout.

Geet, koi gal nahi...you are going Only to MKS office na, there you can talk to him directly and charge your phone.

Yeah right nish.." meet you soon then bye.

She bide her friends and got inside her car, she asked the driver to take her to KC.

teri tamanna hai tera hi khayal hain, jane tu jane na

kaise batau mai kaisa meraa hal hain, mane tu mane na

Maan was sulking in his cabin thinking about all bad things when suddenly his cabin door got open and he got the sweet surprise seeing the person.

She closed the door at her back and just rushed in his arms.

I am sorry for making you angry, but now plz forgive me and don't get angry on me plz...I can't handle your anger.

She was blabbering continuously and he was only listening her silently. He was too shock to react after her sudden unexpected visit. He had thought she was angry on me and never wished to see his face ever...what else worse assumption he did about her....but now he felt guilty for thinking all this wrong about his doll.

He parted softly from her and walked away to take the remote.

Geet for a moment was scared seeing his cold reaction. But she sighed in relief seeing him closing the blinds and he locked the door with remote.

She instantly rushed to him, hugging him from back. Won't you say anything, abhi bhi naaraz ho? She asked unsure, rubbing her face over his back.

He gripped her palms and turned around facing her... 

Maan..." She gasped seeing his red eyes. She guessed he might have control his tears but why?

I am sorry, mujhe maaf kar do geet! Tumhe agar lag jati toh, mein sone aap ko kabhi maaf nahi kar pata.." he hugged her dearly, pulling her in his arms..his face buried in crook of her neck, kissing her there.

bekarar mai bekhayal tu aa raha hain aaj toh majah ui ui

nind bhi chain bhi hosh bhi ko raha hain

Maan...don't be upset, it's okay, it's not your fault...person do mistakes in anger. Aur meine hi tumhe gussa dilaya aur phir, you have whole right over me to get angry. She tried to calm him down.

And her words soothed his heart giving peace to his restless heart.

I never know Maan, tum mujhse itna pyar karta ho ..I can't reach the gravity of you r love. She said honestly , getting overwhelmed by his love as she put her lips over his.

Don't say like that, for a moment I doubted your feelings again Geet, I thought you wil regret our relation and leave me...." 

What!?! Her eyes widen in anger, and she slam her fist on his chest, you are really ...she couldn't find words, "how many time you need me to assure you. 

I know you really love me, I trust you doll. Plz forgive me this once and last..I trust you fully, I trust your feelings.

Geet pouted still upset over him for this fact, Maan couldn't bear to see her sad face so he cupped her jaw and took her pouting lips in his mouth to assure her.

Geet was pleased and her heart jumped in joy with his act...it really assured her heart and give her peace.

iss tarah chhod ke dur na ja fasle keh rahe pas aaja

iss tarah chhod ke dur na ja pas mere pas aaja ui ui

To be continued....

hope it had come out well...typed it in hurry...also I was planning to post it with no pics as it takes me 1 hour to put pics in one update but ended up adding it...smiley36

Precap ; -  more maneet moments & Leap...

I would have added more maneet scenes with twists but need to take leap and complete this story asap ...because it is the theme of the story which goes with the name of ff....I have also not planned this much updates for this SS but for you guys i  gave you maneet updates... it got lengthy like my other work....smiley36

Edited by Mg13 - 5 months ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

hottyangel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome update..  Maan and geet need to understand each other in every step.  Maan has to give time for geet and also make geet understand him over the time.