Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 months ago

finally our hero confessed....and in what a way

poor armaan was so afraid , he thought maan will kill him....lol!!!

and ofcourse maan knows geet....he knows she must have forced armaan to act......he knows how naughty she is but then how adorable, sweet, cute adn beautiful she is too....and now knows she is his life....he finally accepted dadi's words and accepted the truth to himself.....that geet is not only a special friend but his partner too....

and he overwhelms geet with his confession....the words, the way he did it...and her friends are very happy for he that she got someone like maan who cares so much for her...

waiting to know what happens when his parents find out especially his mom!! 

geet wanting more romance, but maan is afraid to go too deep that they wont be able to stop themselves....

good that he wants her to finish her eduation and start work....

Jassi_preety thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Just finish reading this ff. in love with it. Love their relationship and waiting for next update 

babelicious thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

Awwdorable update and confession… these 2 are so passionate already I wonder what will happen when she is a little older. He is crazy about her, but is trying very hard to ctrl around her… and the gifs u add are just so good to watch

akkub.92 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Nice update 

Maan Geet romantic update , full off maaneet , loved the way maan care for geet and her career , but will be there any issues in there love story if they got busy in there career or they will be new villain entry , can’t wait to see what happens next , pls give maan geet more romantic and masti full dates 

Update soon

Mg13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Chapter 43 - Gift of Love

Rafta rafta

Hole hole

Dil ko churaya tumne

Dil ko to pata bhi na chala

Chori chori chupke chupke

Jadoo jagaya tumne

Dil ko to pata bhi chala

{You stole my heart slowly and gradually
And my heart didn't even come to know
You started some magic quietly and secretly

And my heart didn't even come to know

I kept saying yes and no at different times
I kept sighing secretly

And look what has happened }

Both were lost in the kiss, devouring each other's mouth. Maan also couldn't hold back from feeling her soft skin which was getting press under his palms.

Geet moaned in the kiss, feeling his palms roaming on her almost bare back. His fingers moved to the knot of her blouse before untieing it making her gasp. He entered her mouth with his tongue, tasting her sweetness while his fingers began strolling down her soft skin. He left her after a while seeing her struggling for breath and moved to her delicate jaw like, showering wet kisses from there to her neck. He dipped his face in the crook of her neck...her blouse was loosen up till then giving him access to her womanly assets..he buried his face between valley of her bosom ...her nipples still hidden under thin material of blouse...he was startle finding her bare skin under blouse, she hasn't wearing any underwear....and he pulled back softly to look at her.

Her whole face was red and she was breathing heavily with close eyes. He realized he went ahead in his passion after she provoke him....it was too much for her to handle such passion in her tender age and he again blamed himself silently. She is nave and childish but he is mature enough...how could he ignored the fact and drown in desires....he combed back his hair in frustration and close his eyes to calm down his anger.

Geet opened her eyes and looked at him. She instantly hugged him from back, don't regret our special moment...plz..." It's not your fault. It's only our Love!" 

Maan snapped open his eyes hearing her, how well she understands him..she understood his turmoil instantly...he turned to her, taking her in his arms before his eyes could witness her feminine beauty, "you are really making me crazy Geet...with your crazy love.he mumbled affectionately, pecking her head. 

Umm...I know! Just for you! I am all yours! She said with smile, looking up at his face. He smiled back, caressing her cheek lovingly, yes you are all mine...I neither letting you go anywhere darling. " He pecked her lips.

GHSP 345 HD_2531

Raaton mein ab tera sapna mujhko aata hai

Ek angdai ek bechaini deke jaata hai

Teri aankhon ka main deewana hoon

Tere honthon ka main paimana hoon

Tu yeh jaane na

{Now I dream about you in the night
It stretches me and makes me restless
I'm crazy for your eyes
I'm a drink for your lips

You don't know this}

215832_350459038392706_2094011943_n.jpg

Geet blushed and looked down when her stomach grumbled and she hurried her face in his chest more shyly.

Let's go and have something, then we have to move back to our home aswell.

Geet pouted, stroking her fingers on his bare torso. Mujhe Ghar nahi jaana ..mujhe yahi rahna aapke sath..

Geet..don't be childish...now move.

Nahi tum jo bhi kaho, but I want to stay at night here itself with you plz...just one night. She pleaded.

Maan was in dual mind set now, how could he agree to her...with her naughtiness he would be definitely losing to her, on the other hand he even couldn't ignore her plead.

Plz maan, will you not accept my small wish on my birthday!? She makes puppy face seeing him silent and in thoughts.

Alright, but tomorrow in early morning, we are moving back. He finally has to agreed.

But we need to inform at home.

I have already told dad that I am staying one night with my friends. She said chirpily. 

Maan shook his head on her extra smartness and both got up to have dinner which was already prepared by the servants.

Geet turned her back to him to tie the knot of her blouse and Maan gulped again. He somehow controlled his desires and tie her blouse. He waited for her so she could wrap the saree around but she didn't make move instead moved to kitchen.

Geet..." He was flabbergasted as he rushed behind her...saree toh pahnlo.

How could I?

Why not? 

Mujhe nahi pahne aati...woh... it was my friends who helped me back then with yashoda tai (maid)

Maan looked horrified, toh phir tum aise hi dinner karogi ..

What's wrong in this!? Geet looked down at herself then him with frown, seeing him turning his gaze away she fumed, dresses toh isse bhi choti hoti hai...don't you know then what is wrong in me wearing this!? And she turned her back to get the plates.

Maan gulped hard, seeing her almost nude back. He thought for a while and search for his shirt, which button were torn off by geet already. Shit...he cursed his luck and get that shirt, atleast get back will be cover. Thinking so he walked behind her, stopping her moment.

Yeh pahnlo, he ordered sternly so that she could listen to him.

She turned to him and frowned seeing his efforts to cover her. She took his shirt half heartily and wore it. She knew why he was doing this...but her heart still couldn't approve his efforts of staying away from her. 

But soon smirk appeared on her small face seeing the half of the shirt buttons torn were torn. 

Both set the dinner table and Maan took the seat. His eyes widen seeing her settling on his lap. Geet..." 

What!? She cupped his nape, moving on his main point. She could feel his hardness and hides her blush. You are really making it hard for me." He grabbed her waist. It's my birthday, so you won't be denying anything.

Yeah, it's your birthday! He rolled his eyes and looked at her pouting lips. Suddenly she remembered something, waise, I just remember, where is birthday gift. You didn't give me any!? She pouted.

My confession isn't enough! 

No...I want real gift. Were you even planning to buy me anything or not....I am not that filmy type, to let you go with this when you just said that you love me. I want real gift and you need to pamper me! She jumped on his lap. 

Geet..." He groaned with her movement...it was really burning him... awakening his wild side.

Toh phir, Mera gift dedo

I have bought one for you doll, but first let us finish our dinner. He said softly and she nodded, turning to make one plate.

Where is your plate, he thought she was making one for him.

Hum ek hi plate me khayenge aaj..you know you are so dumb...you need to be learnt what happens on dates.

Date!?

Yeah...I guess you have never been on one! Yeah I know it. She gave him lopsided smile then fed him first bite.

Is pehlu mein is daaman mein mujhko rehna hai

Dard judaai ka ek pal bhi ab na sehna hai

Meri yaadon mein jaaneja tu hai

Meri saanson mein teri khushboo hai

Tu hai meri jaan

{I want to live alongside you

Now I don't want to bear the pain of separation even for a moment

Beloved, you're there in my memories

Your fragrance is there in my breaths

You're my life}

Now mujhe khilao" she opened her mouth before him, Maan who was just gaping at her after listening her, he fed her next bite and like this both of them fed each other with Geet's mischievousness in between...she would suck on his fingers for long it move on his lap, totally enjoying his state.

He was by now couldn't hold back as when she demanded to have desert from his hand not spoon. He looked at her pink lips sucking on his fingers and when she was done, next moment he grabbed her mouth in his hot mouth sucking her hungrily.

She was startle at first but then gave into his passion. He kissed her harshly sucking the life out of her while his hands moved inside the shirt, cupping her soft bosom in his palms. He pressed it gently giving her enormous pleasure while she moaned in his mouth.

Pushing the chair back he got up, taking her in his arms and both breaks apart.

Which room? He asked her climbing the staircase.

At right in corner. She whispered while sensuously kissing her neck, his body was burning with desires and with her soft touch of her lips he tightened his hold on her thighs...

Ahh Maan...she moaned when both stepped into her vast room. He closed the door on his back and laid her down on the bed. 

Where are you going? She caught his wrist seeing him walking away.

Other room...! 

Why!?

Geet don't start it again, plz.. " he looked trouble that she had to accept it. 

Don't be sad Jaan. Try to understand! He pecked her head while cupping her face. She nodded with pout then stopped him again, "my gift"

Yeah..see you make me forget everything! He sighed and approached her. She sat on the bed readily like little child, with big smile on her face waiting excitedly.

He pulled out the box from his pocket and opened it before her eyes.

Those hazel eyes widen in surprise, from all things she had never expected this..." Her big honey eyes looked up at him with stun expression on her face. 

I didn't know then why I bought this...but my heart refused to think anything else than this at that moment. My eyes stuck on this beautiful ring from the moment I watched this in jewelry shop. 

Geet looked at the ring...it was so beautiful, she couldn't remove her eyes from it. 

Maan remove it from the box and held her hand. Now I understood doll, why did I bought it. He made her wear the ring which was little loose for her.

Rafta rafta haule haule dil ko churaya tumne

Dil ko toh pata bhi na chala

Chori chori chupke chupke jaadu jagaya tumne

Dil ko toh pata bhi na chala

Now you are officially mine! He declared possessively , kissing her ring finger. Don't worry about the size...we will go tomorrow and make it adjustable according to your finger size.

No problem...I can even wear it in my chain until I grow up little phir toh yeh meri size ki ho jayegi na!? She asked innocently and he nodded caressing her cheek. 

He pecked her cheek lovingly and got up, now sleep well. Good night! 

She gave him small smile, and laid back while he covered her with duvet and moved out...

In the midnight, Geet woke up to drink water and she forgot to keep it in room. Coming up from kitchen, her feet halted on the door. She turned around and walked up to maans room instead of her.

She smirked naughtily remembering the first time she had sneaked in his room. That time I couldn't touch you but now I have full rights on you Maan."

Thinking so she climbed on his bed and cuddle close to him. Maan was in deep sleep though he turned around and wrapped his arms around her delicate body. She moaned against chest and soon drifted to sleep.

In early morning, Maan was the first one to wake up. As soon as he opened his eyes he found her soft body cuddle on his chest and he was stunned.

He could have expected this, he thought with sigh. But more shocking was her dress was whole mess...she was still in blouse and skirt. Shirt was thrown in the corner of room while her blouse was hanging lose on her chest. He turned his gaze away and tried to wake her up.

Geet....Geet...wake up, he first take the duvet from side somehow and covered that on them hiding her in it thereby.

By now she was slowly opening her eyes with moving her body over his...in this her blouse completely came undone and her small nipples rubbed on his bare chest making both groan with desires. He grabbed her waist pushing her down harshly, his body pressed over her while he rubbed himself over her for few moments before getting up softly from under covers and then covered her again.

Geet was completely red by now, it was first bare touch both shared of their bodies...and it was making her dizzy with desire. Maan somehow controlled himself but she couldn't recover from that contact and she was still lost when Maan blasted on her, 

"what are you doing in my bed!? When you were sleeping in your room last night. How come you are here!? He was asking but she couldn't say anything first all she was still lost and now his anger started scaring her...she felt ashamed for he was always pushing her away and she felt like she was the one only wanted this closeness.

Geet..." He shouted on her and she got up in jerk, covering herself. "I am sorry!" She mumbled with crack voice before running out of his room.

bdc34d817586a0e665f61a206d6475e7

Maan hit his palm to the wall in fury, damn it..." Why u need to be angry on her, she couldn't bear my anger and I...instead of talking softly to her...shit.." he thought to take shower first and get ready to move out then he could talk with her.

Geet cried for a while in the shower and then got ready in spare dress which was kept in her cupboard. i.e. jeans and top.

She was so upset with Maan. Felt herself sick for throwing like that on him when he clearly rejected her lot of time. 

But geet, he is holding himself just for you, 

Phir bhi it's his fault why did he shouted on me...and I only wanted to spend few moments with him...can't he understand this small thing! She was arguing with herself, lost in her thoughts that fail to notice his presence.

He looked at her dress and first thing came in his mind about her lie, she was having cloths in her room still denied to change yesterday. He shook his head on her naugtiness....she is such a tease and look at her face...kaise mooh fulake baithi hai.

He thought before sitting beside her on the couch.

She looked at him and then turned her face away. Abhi bhi naraaz ho? He asked softly and saw her still turned away face. 

Geet... Look at me once, dekho i am sorry. Dekho yeh sab mein tumhare liye hi kar Raha hu doll.. plz forgive me. 

And he heard her soft muffle. His heart break into pieces , he held her arm and jerked her around briskly. I am sorry...now plz stop crying.

19961163_809054079272610_4141172149278878286_n.jpg

No...she struggled wildly in his arms , don't touch me now...dur raho mujhse, mujhe tumse koi baat nahi karni. She was mad and he had to make her calm thereby he jerked her closer before slamming his mouth over her. 

To be continued...

Precap ;- Geet in Maan's Office

Trouble for Maan...smiley15

Edited by Mg13 - 6 months ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Lovely update 

Waiting for next update.  ...

crazymaneetian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

wow !! lats two updates had them move really fast. glad that maan made his confession well in time. this one was quite  a hot update. geet and maan, both are falling really bad for each other. get them married soon warna koi kaand ho hi jayega

taahir004 thumbnail

Chapter 43

Fabulous and Mischievous Chapter 

It's taking Maan every ounce of himself to control himself 

before Geet, while she truly wants Maan's closeness and pampering 

oh hell Maan even got angry with her seeing her in his bed 

but surely he will have to pay for his anger on Geet

she is so utterly cute and surely Maan finds it difficult because of her young age 

drishti.k thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Awww...

So cute...

Geet is totally gone in love but Maan handled it with maturity...

Both understand each others unsaid words...

&& the Gift was a ring.... wow....

Waiting for their family reaction....

maangeet.gmmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hayee wat a cute update just awesome superb