Frequent Posters

heycookie thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago
Mg13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

BinkiePinkiePersonalUse-BdIt

Chapter 42 - Mine to love & cherish...smiley27

Geet was overwhelmed hearing him. She couldn't believe that he just confessed his feelings to her. She has been waiting from so long...and now when he did, it was unbelievable for her.

Seeing him not stopping at all, she called out his name, Maan...?!

And next moment, she hugged him out of happiness, Love you...I love you...love you so much, you know this?! She murmured back in his ear with teary smile. 

Yes I know, that's why you pulled this crazy act, don't you?? He asked her with teasing voice. She was taken back...as everyone hooted and clapped, cheering for the couple.

You know this? She pulled apart, watching in horror.

Do you find me so stupid? I know you, doll! He cupped her face affectionately.

Their faces came closer, both about moved for the kiss when everyone's cheering brought them back to reality.

Geet shyly parted as her friends congrats her again before walking out from there.

When aarmaan walked near both with nish and pink following him. Maan grabbed his collar, jerking him closer in fake anger. Everyone looked in horror.

You? What were you trying to do just minutes ago? He shakes him.

Armaan was terrified before his punch could land over his face, he stared blabbering, "it's geet, your Geet she told me to do so and I was just following her words. You know she almost threatened me!? He tried to save himself.

Maan left him in jerk, you are her friend that's why I am sparing you for now! 

Thanks a lot jiju! He gave out his silly smile and ran away from the place making everyone giggle seeing his state.

He was lying I didn't threatened him! Geet complaints with pout.

I know you darling, so stop blaming others. Maan said with hidden smirk.

Geet frowned deeply and turned her face in anger, leave it, I don't want to talk to you! 

Abhi se iske nakhre uthane padenge, jijaji...so all the best...nish said before walking out dragging pinky along with her.

Now both were left alone in the farm house. Servants also left after taking permission from Maan.

He looked at geet, who has her face turned away in anger.

Geet..." He called out softly.

She already melted still decided to play along and walked away from there with Maan following her.

Doll, listen...

She smiled with her back to him. She liked him calling her with that sweet endearment.

When he reached her, he grabbed her wrist jerking her around to face him. She landed on his chest and looked at him.

He stared at her innocent face and got lost in her pure beauty. She looked breathtaking in this saree. Just an like an heavenly angel. And now he couldn't resist the urge to kiss her, so he moved his face near her and when geet thought he was about to kiss her, he pecked her cheeks one by one.

You are looking absolutely stunning in this saree! He confessed tucking few strands of curls behind her ear.

Geet was taken back with his open confession, she couldn't help but blush with his intense gaze and looked down.

He smiled seeing her state and peck her forehead while cupping her face.

I am sorry! He whispered softly.

For what!? She asked with absent mind.

For everything...for troubling you.

You never troubled me...it was me, who pushed you till extent.

But because of this, i able to confess to you today or i don't know I would have lost the real angel in my false assumptions.

Geet blushed sweetly but then pouted,"but you already know about plan then!? 

Yes I know but I couldn't let anyone to claim you or kiss you! He whispered possessively...then Dadi maa also talked with me and I couldn't stop myself from telling her my real feelings.

Dadi maa!? She frowned, what she talked

umm... actually I was confused with my feelings so I shared with her.

You what!? OMG, so now Dadi maa know about us...now how will I face her...unhe bura laga toh..."? She was so tense and embarrassed, she started fidgeting.

Geet ..relax, he grabbed her arms, "she has no problem with this...infact she has the major role in today's my confession to you!

Geet looked at him confused. He nodded and narrated her what she told and how she opened his eyes regarding the matter.

I know it Dadi maa is the best. I just love her! Geet jumped in joy making him look at her in awe.

And me...!?" He asked huskily, giving her bedroom eyes. She stopped herself and blushed with his question and look.

Next moment she ran away from there, making him to run behind her.

Geet...stop...answer me first.."

I don't know, she shouted running around the couch and next moment he saw her stuck in to the saree pallu and she was falling...

He grabbed her and both landed on the sofa set placed there.

Geet broke into laughter seeing his face.

Tumhe majak sujh raha hai, agar tumhe lag jata toh!? He scolded her sweetly.

I know you wouldn't let any harm touch me. I have you! She cupped his face tenderly as he looked down at her lost in her words while lying upon her.

He stared at her as his gaze moved to her soft lips then down at her cleavage. Her pallu was left down and she laid just in blouse and skirt looking ethereal though...

His gaze refused to moved away from her hidden feminine beauty. Who the hell said, she is child....if he now looked down at where his gaze now, he could say she is very much young girl growing up beautiful and in gorgeous way. She found his gaze there and turned shyly. 

He smiled seeing her antics and kissed her jaw line...she sighed closing her eyes in pleasure...how much she craved for his touch....her hormones playing with her now, craving for more...her nipples tightened again the thin material of blouse making her blush further. Lost in her enchanting beauty he buried his face in the crook of her neck making her moan. 

His beard teased her senses making her writhed under lie fish without water. It was too much for both as first time experience this close proximity. Her nipples poke in his chest through his thin shirt, making him groaning desire and he crushed her below his weight.

You are driving me crazy! He whispered huskily in her ear and got up from her.

Geet steadied her heartbeat and got up to...both sits side by side with awkward silence. Geet has never been this shy and silent before and this thing made him worried. He looked at her to see her red face...she was hitting on her lips nervously. Doll, are you okay!? He cupped her face and that's it, she crushed herself to his chest hugging him tightly...

Maan..." She moaned sensuously, roaming her small hands over his back. Geet..." He was taken back with her move. He hugged her back, realizing  her state. It's okay doll...relax, he tried to sooth her but that had reverse effect on both of them. Both burned in desires, feeling something like that first to me... before this both were not clear with their feelings and has been close when either of them were drunk and not in senses.

Her lips suddenly touched his open part of chest, and he groaned in desires. He tried to pull apart but she began kissing his chest...in the process she torn his buttons apart leaving his torso bare.

He couldn't held back and grabbed her close while she pushed him on the sofa below. He laid down with her hovering him, she planted few wet kisses over chest...her lips moved to his nipples sucking it...making him go hard, she suddenly stopped with feeling  his m****** poking her abdomen and realized what she has been doing. She blushed like never before and tried to get up.everything about him driving her crazy and she was behaving not so like her. 

Maan grabbed her wrist instantly jerking her back on his chest. Now what happened to my tigress..." He teased her and she pouted, stop teasing me..." and he pulled her closer, she hugged him burying her face in the crook of his neck. Both laid relaxed and silent for a while hearing each other heartbeat. It was new experience for Maan...

he suddenly spoke out, "thanks doll, " she looked up confused and he whispered looking at her intently, "thank you for coming in my life, thanks for making me realize what I was missing...or I would have been stuck with someone else in loveless marriage just for convenience...just for my family....I don't know what would I have done without you...he cupped her face dearly...phir kabhi waisa stunt mat karna, jo tumne Aaj Kiya...you know for a moment I forgot to take breath thinking really you are going away from me. 

How did you know about our plan? She suddenly asked relaxing over him.

I just know...I know real you! He touched his nose with her with smile and she giggled.

Bas yahi muskurahat meri jeene ki wajah ban gayi hai...tumhare bina ab saans lena bhi mushkil lagta hai...he said in heavy voice.

She was bowled over by his confessions that she just hugged him...no one loved me this much Maan not even my father I think...he was not wrong on his place maybe he loved more but I don't know.." kabhi unhone ehsaas nahi dilaya..

But Today when I got you I am feeling like now I have whole world in my hand. You know bahot sataya aapne...how much I was scared you know, she hit his chest lightly with  sad pout.

And I said i am sorry about that! He pecked her pouting lips again leaving her sweetly surprise...he was so much opening up to her and that was so huge thing for her...it was not like him..he always has been reserved type not much with her still..today is very special day for her.

Aise nahi...you need to be given punishment then you will keep it in mind to not to trouble me again like this..." 

Achcha...? What punishment? He asked amusingly by seeing the mischievous glint in her hazel eyes.

Next moment she slammed her soft lips over his manly one for soul searing kiss. He was stunned at first...in denial mode but eventually he gave up in the softness of her lips. 

Both broke apart after a while feeling breathless. She was still in his arms , covered in only blouse and skirt while his arms bound around her petite figure. His hands playing around her soft skin of waist and stomach....

If this will be my doll's punishment then I will be always giving her trouble, what's say!? He asked bending his head to look at her as she rested her head over his chest.

Maan, you are becoming shameless...don't you think, she hit his arm.

Then...tumhara hi asar hai...

Achcha...mein shameless hu..? 

Toh phir...who is lying half nude in my arms..." He pressed her waist with those words and she arched her tummy in, with little moans.

I am not shy to lay in your arms even completely nu**. She said boldly....shutting his mouth. He was silent for a while and gulped hard hearing her words...Geet could feel it and smirked inwardly...

Wanna see, Jaan...!? She whispered sensuously turning to him, she sat on his lap , on his main point making him groan, "Geet..." His eyes widen further as she pulled away the knot on her back which hold her blouse intact...Geet, he stopped her holding the thin material over soft bosom. 

Don't do anything reckless..he warned her.

Kyon dar gaye...!? She gave him wink.

First of all cover yourself, he gave her stern look.

She scared a little seeing him angry, and fumbled with the knot. He left frustrated sigh and close his eyes to control his anger. His arms moved around her to tie the knot of her blouse. He tied it rather tightly making her arch herself in his arms and she hugged him.

Geet, sambhalon khud ko, it's not right...you are still young Jaan..." He tried to make her understand as he tried to pull her away but she cling to him and refused to leave him.

No...don't push me away, after lot of hardship I got you! And you are now trying to push me away...she became nostalgic..

Aisa nahi hai jaan, even I reciprocate your feelings, Mera pyar sachha hai Geet... It just your well-being matters me the most right now. You are now still young for all this.... You wanted to be businesswoman, don't you!?!for that you have to be grown up and accomplished your career goal first then koi tumhe nahi rokega not even me...i am always there for you, I am all your doll.

Hmm..." She mumbled with sleepy voice and rubbed her face on his chest.

I know everything, still I want to be with you every moment and second..." Aur phir shaadi toh mujhse hi karoge na...I am not either letting you go... smjhe. She bite over his shoulder making him tighten his hold over her...his fingertips pressed over her delicate waist.

Still Geet, kuch galat na ho jaye...' he couldn't control his desires seeing her giving in...

'Kuch galat nahi hoga Maan, I trust you, tum kuch galat hone hi nahi doge..." She looked into his eyes with pure love and he became lost in her words again. Both cut the distance between their faces and again their lips glued together, promising each other their togetherness.

Precap ;- night is still young.smiley43

Any guesses about maan's gift to geet...smiley2

Kahi inke pyar ko kisiki Nazar na lag jaye....smiley15

I wanted to type more, but has to stop somewhere....as my cousins coming in for dushrea...I am giving all three updates of three stories...plz check it out...take your time to read like and comment...

Suggest me any romantic scene date ideas for this maneet...plz....smiley17

PS. Don't ask me how I am managing to type updates with Grandma at home....

Thank you so much for your awesome response friends...smiley31 I felt so overwhelmed and nostalagic with comments....I was smiling and feeling like crying after reading last updates comments...

Too Many Tears Crying GIF - Too Many Tears Crying Sad - Discover & Share  GIFs

you see only 2-3 pages comments..but all comments are so heartwarming...special to me...smiley27

I feel like my hard work paid off...Main Tumhara- Rishi Drabble | Beyhadh 2

On The Floor Spongebob Crying GIF | GIFDB.com

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

ranumohanty34 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Hi, nice chapter dear, Maan confess his feelings to geet, and said also that Arman is acting to propose her, but he is very possessive about geet, he can't see someone propose her, geet is very happy that he confess his love to her, her friends group congratulate her and flew away from there to gave them privacy, after they are alone Maan said that he said everything to his dadi and his Dadima ask him to confess his love to her, geet is shocked to know that Dadima know about  her love for Maan. Maan said that his dadi is very happy after hear his love for geet. They always kiss each other In unconscious time, but now they kiss each other with love for each other.

mkd.70 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 5

Hot passionate part 🤩❤️

Maan know about Geet's plan 😜

He confessed his love and dadi is with him

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Chapter 42

Exceptional update… grandly written

Geet was indeed overwhelmed

of cos she confessed her love for Maan

so Maan knew she what she was doing

ha ha Armaan is really scared of Maan

well Armaan blamed Geet

alas Geet denies

but Maan knows Geet well

oh Geet is angry

aww she adores when he calls her doll

hmm Maan apologised to Geet for troubling her

wonderful that Geet assured Maan

great that Maan was open with Geet

Geet was clearly tensed knowing that dadima is aware

glad that Maan assured Geet 

dadima is certainly the best

adore Geet teasing Maan

passionate moments

Geet's question was reasonable

loved Maan's heartfelt confession

good that Geet punished Maan in her own way

bold Geet....

pleased that Maan wants Geet to achieve her goals

liked that Geet trusts Maan

beguiling precap

update soon

Shradhapriya thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Lovely part . So sweet . Maan is really caring . Loved it . Precap was scary though 

babelicious thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

Lovely! They are getting so close and intimate already.. Geet is soo wanton in his arms, he is the older and more sorted one amongst them so he is keeping some control… but I wonder how long they will be able to ctrl seeing them become so desperate for each other.. more for Geet coz she got him after a long struggle of her one sided love

jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Awesome update 

Love it 

Waiting for next update.. ..

drishti.k thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Maaneet love story finally started...

After too much denial Maan accepted it...

Their romantic session 

Maan doesn't want anything wrong happened btw them as geet is too young...

Waiting for the surprise gift..

kirtikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Loved this romantic maaneet of this story...happy to see maan opening up to geet and she is discovering new maan all for herself otherside maan is worried seeing geet who is turning to be a woman and is scare to lose the innocence in her but loving the budding romance in them ..so maan was all aware of geet's plan and still did accordingly as he cannot see his geet with anyone else... waiting to read more ❤️ thanks for the PM dear