Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mg13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Annupreet

Hi dear. Commented on all updates. Please check Liked and commented on Part 51 already but not received password for aapki Kasam part 52. Please check 

i know di..have not posted it here yet nor have pm anyone...

will pm you soon...smiley1

Mg13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Lovely Cute

Xiomara

Geet blushed with sweet smile blooming her lips, thinking about her hubbyā€™s possessiveness. God! He is ill still couldnā€™t stop getting jealous. She shook her head with the thought before changing into t shirt and jeans. 

Maan was waiting for her outside, he had made few calls until she was absent from there. Everything was planned now. As he saw her walking out, he immediately took light lamp which he had kept on when she wasnā€™t there. He took it near his face, fetching some warmth from same and quickly shut it off before pushing it away from him.

When Geet came, he was lying on the bed weakly. Seeing this she immediately rushed to him worried sick for him. 

Maan, let me call the doctor, plz. She said worriedly before checking his forehead and neck, his body was burning. OMG! You have lot of tempt. Maan. She exclaimed before getting up.

Geet, here take my cell and call Aarmaan.ā€ He handed her his phone. 

Geet who was already getting restless seeing him like this, she quickly snatched his cell and dial Aarmaanā€™s number.

Aarmaan was already to help his buddy. He quickly rushed to KM or he was already on his way.

ā€¦..

Its viral fever. I will prescribe some medicines, give him those for now. ā€ Then after two days I will again check himā€¦then will see if he will be alright or we would have to do some tests then.ā€

Geet was getting so tense and scared after hearing him. She couldnā€™t even share her worry with anyone. Maan laid in weak condition while her father in law was at office, Dadi ma went to some temple nearby. 

She waited anxiously for her and when she came back. Geet busted in tears while hugging the old lady. After Dadimas consoling, she narrated her everything.

Dadi maa became worried and rushed to meet her grandson, wondering ā€¦ suddenly what happened to him. He was fine until morning.

Geet went to kitchen to prepare something light for his breakfast while nakul helped her.

ā€¦.

Upstairs, 

Thanks buddy! Still I am little scare of her reaction, how will she react after knowing the truth. Maan stated his worry.

He got up and stretched his arms, wiping his sweat. 

Donā€™t worry yaar, yeh sab natak hum uske liye toh kar rahe haiā€¦didnt you see, how she was worried for you. 

Yeah, she got scareā€¦I couldnā€™t clearly see her feelings in her brown eyes. But she couldnā€™t confess.

Itā€™s not her fault also, I was the one who rejected her firstā€¦ I broken her all dreams and hopes. 

Thats why we have to do this drama for time beingā€¦

I just want her love back, for that I will do anything. Maan said with proud smirk.

Even it means to play with innocent girlā€™s emotionsā€¦ Said Dadima while walking inside, having heard all their convo. From what she heard, she got everything which she wanted to know about their dirty plan.

Dadima!! Both gasped in shock turning to see her.

Maan, Hume aapse yeh ummeed nahi thi! She made disgusting face. You played with her emotions. Aur woh boli ladki ..you know how much she was crying downstairs when I came back. 

Dadima! He was ashamed. Couldnā€™t speak anything.

Letā€™s go downstairs now and tell her everything. She demanded.

Maan couldnā€™t move nor could aarmaan.

How would I Dadi ma, she will again go away from me. Her trust on me  will be vanished completely. He was scared.

That already you have broken. I just couldnā€™t digest it Maan, how could you lie to her about something. 

Dadi ma try to understand Maan as well. He is regretting for his ill behavior with geet and now wanted to rectify his mistakes. Aarmaan defends Maan.

Like this! Shame on you son. I couldnā€™t agree to be with your plan and keep mum. I will tell her the whole truth now.

No!! Both screamed in unison.

You canā€™t tell her, aapko meri kasam Dadi. Maan stopped her cleverly.

Maan! She looked at him in disbelief, you wonā€™t say anything about this to geet. Aapko meri kasam hai. I will disclose this when right time comes alsoā€¦now when I have started it let it remain at least for few days. I want to see her reaction. I want to see how much she loves meā€¦will she trust me againā€¦will she come to me and confess her feelings which she has been keeping deep in her heart but couldnā€™t say anything because of me, Dadi ma. Because of me. He pokes his chest in anger on himself.

I just want to make her realize her own love for me again. And then I will tell her how much I love her. Yes Dadi maa, pata hi nahi chala kab kaiseā€¦but I started falling for her. It was not before but after marriage. 

But then why did you agree for marriage! Dadi was getting suspicious now. 

That time I was so angry on herā€¦wanted to take some kind of revenge.

Revenge! About what you are talking. Dadi ma couldnā€™t stop getting angry with his words. 

Because she was the same girl who use to come in my dreams and torture me. His eyes widen with his own said words. He even forgot the reason why did he marry her. 

Yes Dadi ma, she was the same girl of my nightmare. We met her in hoshiyarpur and then because of some misunderstanding I blame her and fought with her. Broke her heartā€¦not one time but frequentlyā€¦now I just wanted to gain her trust backā€¦for that i am doing this drama. 

He finished telling her whole story which she was unaware. Today he just confessed his deeds in flow. He really wanted to share this with Dadi, even though fearing for the outcomes and dadis reaction. He felt light after saying the truth to his Dadima but next moment, the room buzzed with the hard slap sound making both aamy and Maan gasp in shock.

Maan hold his swollen cheek, where dadi ma has just given him tight slap.

Shame on you Maan! You canā€™t be my grandson! You torture the poor soul till now , Hume toh kuch bhi pata nahi chalaā€¦she kept on smiling before me. Now even you are doing the same thing. You have bound me with your promise but remember sach kabhi chupaye nahi chup saktaā€¦if I donā€™t say her now but she will get to know this truth anyhow. Then u donā€™t know son, what she will do. But for now, you have even break my heart with your reality. 

I donā€™t know where did I lack in your upbringingā€¦itā€™s my fault only because I raised you with my own hands , to see this day today.

Dadi ma plz donā€™t say like ths. He held her hand, sitting on his knees before her. I accept my all faults dadi ma..even todayā€™sā€¦hum ne galat kiya yeh sab drama karkeā€¦but plz donā€™t blame yourselfā€¦ I will fix everything. Just give me one chance. He wiped her tears giving her glass of water.

She took few sips and looked at him, ā€œnow I donā€™t how will you fix everything but I just want you to do it fast before you lose Geet completely. 

Dadima plz donā€™t say like thisā€¦I know I have committed big mistakeā€¦and ready to beat any punishment for my sins. But not at the cost of separation with geet. She has become my breath to liveā€¦how I will live without her. 

Yeh sab aapko pahale soch lena chahiye thaā€¦.before doing this whole drama.

Their talks halted hearing the footsteps. All three composed themselves and waited for the person.

It was Geet who walked in, carrying the tray of juice and some eatables. She handed aarmaan and Dadi ma their plates and carry juice glass to Maan.

He got up and take the glass from he hands, ā€œatleast my wife knows to make juice. ā€ He teased her, seeing her sullen face.

It took a while to realize his teasing for geet, and she pouted, ā€œYou canā€™t stop teasing me when you are ill also.,ā€ Dadima dekhiye naā€ she turned to grandma. 

She looked at both of them and glared at Maan, making him instantly silent.

ā€œDadi ma plz itna gussa mat kijiye. Woh beemar hai na. ā€˜ 

Her words made everyone standing there surprise. 

Now you Only complaint to me! Dadima said in astonishment.

Ha butā€¦thoda pyar se datiye woh bhi jhut muth kaā€¦ā€ She said sweetly making everyone smile.

Dadima shared a look with Maan, as if saying, look how innocent and sweet her granddaughter in law isā€¦and you are doing wrong with her. 

Maan mouthed sorry to her silently without Geetā€™s notice and looked back at geet who was trying to help him with juice thinking that he must be feeling weak.

His heart bowled away with her care and love for him. Just few days and I will tell you the truth Geet, though his heart feared now for her reaction. 

He shared a worried look with dadi ma who in return share disappointed look with him. 

Geet took leave from her uni just to take care of her sick hubby. Even Dadi ma and maanā€™s constant denial she couldnā€™t agree. She was hell scare and worried for him. Her heart was beating fast in tension. She couldnā€™t leave him on the servants careā€¦not she let Dadi ma getting sock with all this tension. So she took two days leave and was at his care always. 

Itā€™s only a dayā€¦Maan thought and if this gone on for few more days then what will happen. He surely enjoyed her care and love but not at the cost of lie. He realised what blunder he did for this drama and lying to his wife. 

Few days passed in same wayā€¦Geet joined her uni back and her mother also came back. She got equally tense and worried for her son in law. She was taking care of him in the absence of her daughter just like his mother would have done if she was alive. Maan was touched with both mother daughterā€™s selfless love and care for himā€¦

He himself began spending time with her, taking care of her needs. Dadi maa was glad to see those changes in himā€¦and she thanked the god for sending motherā€™s love for her grandson in the form of Geetā€™s mother. 

Why are you running around my mother, when you are not well!? Geet asked him, sitting beside him on his bed.

I was feeling boreā€¦and she is also my mother Geet. He told her with pinch of anger in his voice. Geet realized it and corrected herself, ā€œI donā€™t meant it Maan. ā€ She have seen them getting well with each other in past few days and that thing as much as makes her jealous, also soothed her heart. She was happy to see those changes in himā€¦she was happy for seeing them together like this. 

Donā€™t get hyper; here take the medicine I donā€™t know what reports we will get?ā€ She stated her worry as today they will get to know about maanā€™s reports..if he was fine completely or have major illness. It was eating her inside.

Maan made a face seeing medicines but he couldnā€™t ignore her worried face as well. 

He began feeling guilty for playing with both mother daughtersā€™ feelings now.

With heavy heart he took the medicines and gulped it down with the water in one go. The medicines were actually the calcium tabs given by aarmaan. Geet was unaware about this whole thing. 

I am fine, Geet. Donā€™t worry so much about me. He tried to sooth her by holding her palms. 

She instantly winced in pain and snatched her hands back. 

Kya hua!? He looked at her gesture in suspicious and then at her face. 

Kuch nahiā€¦ā€™ I was just lost in thought, she tried to lie and get up but maan stopped her, ā€œek minute Geet. He caught her wrist, she tried to wriggle out but he was stubborn. Geet. He called her sternly stopping her movement.

Show me your hands, ā€ 

Maan itā€™s nothing..ā€ let me go plzā€¦ā€ She looked scare. 

Suna nahi tumneā€¦ā€ He gave her hard look and she has to obey.

She opened her palms slowly with her eyes closed tightly in fear and pain.

What is this!? He gasped in horror, seeing her palms burn skin. Yeh kya huaā€¦how did the happen!? He held her both hands tenderly while tear rolled down her cheeks seeing his careā€¦.for hiding to him and her pain surfaced againā€¦

Shhā€¦chup ho jao Geet, dard ho raha hai? He asked softly, then again looked down at her, inspecting her handsā€¦ Tell me how did this happenā€¦kya karne gayi thi.

She couldnā€™t say anything with her chock throat, only cried for hiding this from him.

Seeing the look on her face, her silentā€¦ everything told him one thing, he realized something and spoke, ā€œdid youā€¦ā€? His eyes widen in shock, ā€œdid you do this, Geet? 

God!! Geetā€¦? How could youā€¦? He gasped in shock, how could try to harm yourself, damn it..! He blasted grabbing her both arms as he shook her, why ? Why did you try this stunt?

Kyon ki I canā€™t bear to see you in painā€¦aapko dard mein dekh mein mujhe Jada dard hota hai, she spoke in her hoarse voice. ā€œIf something happen to you, I wonā€™t able to live without you! And she hugged him tight. 

She had actually burned the diyas on her hands infront goddess statue in the temple, after hearing the people saying about thisā€¦

Maan was overwhelmed hearing her, kyon karti ho itna pyar mujhse?ā€ He asked softly, engulfing her. His eyes moistened feeling extremely guilty for his act. 

I donā€™t know but I just love you! My life is nothing without you! She mumbled hiding her face in the crook of his neck, shedding her tears. How could I let anything happen to youā€¦ā€ I heard people saying, ā€œgod answers our prayers fast if I do thisā€¦so for you I was trying to do it but mom came in middle and stopped me. 

She remembers how her mother scolded her, ā€œGod doesnā€™t say anything Geetā€¦he donā€™t ask anything instead only give his devotees. You only have to pray from your heart and believe on your prayers. God will answer your prayers, beta. ā€ She had explained her and geet had cried in her motherā€™s arms, then plz pray for my Maan..I canā€™t live without him.

Back to presentā€¦.

Then she parted and cupped his jaw, ā€œyou do whatever you want with meā€¦scold me or punish me but donā€™t do this again. Take care of yourself! What will happen of me without you! She again hugged him, leaving him speechless. Pahle jee leti thi Maan, yeh sochkar tum mujhe kabhi pyar karogeā€¦thenā€¦yeh soch ke tum mujhe nafrat karte ho, atleast you feel something about me. But this mere thought of you going away from me, make me lifelessā€¦like something or someone is going to snatch you away from me.ā€ She spoke between sobs.

I am going nowhere, who told you this.ā€ he tried to soothed her by patting her head and back.

Dr aarmaan. He said we have to check your reportsā€¦only then can be tell about your health, he suspected there might be some major problem with your health and could be fatal.ā€™

Maan fumed inwardly, he had admonished him to stop this okay here itself but that dude couldnā€™t listen to him. He was enjoying this game.

No moreā€¦I will not hide anything from geet anymore. But I canā€™t say the truth  as well..how can I say and with what faceā€¦ā€ How will she reactā€¦will she trust me nowā€¦noā€¦noā€¦now only she is in my arms, if she get to know the truth how will she react I donā€™t know.. this thoughts scared him as he engulfed her in his arms, ā€œnothing will happen to me geet, I promised you. Do you trust me! He cupped her face. 

Yesā€¦she nodded with teary smile, his heart melted hearing he, he couldnā€™t be happier than the moment, she said she trust himā€¦ā€ Now everything he had done for this moment onlyā€¦to hear those words from her.

Still his heart was restless for playing with her feelings for lying to her. 

I will go nowhere leaving you, mein humesha tumhare sath rahungaā€¦I promised! 

Sach..she smiled delightfully.

Really darling, now stop crying aur phir kabhi aise stunt mat karna, tumhe meri kasam haiā€¦

Shhā€¦ā€ She palmed his mouth, ā€œdonā€™t utter those words.

Why canā€™t I when you can? 

Umā€¦okay I will do anything to harm me, now happy?

Very much!! He smiled seeing her dimple smile and pulled her in hug, trying to sooth her dear and pain. 

But who could sooth his anxious heart which was dying to confess her his deedā€¦but he was trapped in his own act.

Ruth jayen ham to tum hamko mana lena sanam

Dur hon to pas hamko tum bula lena sanam

Kuchh gila ho to gale hamko laga lena sanam

Toot na jaye kabhi yeh pyar ki kasam, aap ki kasam.

so emotional while using this song...it always make me feel like this....from this song only i got the name of my FFsmiley27

To be continuedā€¦.

Precap :- I canā€™t tell her, pata chala she will come up with divorceā€¦I canā€™t see her broken.

Prologue part is coming up, so stay tuneā€¦smiley2

Thank you so much for your support friends, because of your support this story has reach here till this chapterā€¦smiley31do plz continue to support me through this story as well, to take it towards the completionā€¦.smiley42

I just noticed the likes on previous chapter..and yes I am little happy...so I am posting this longest chapter here...now i hope my readers won't disappoint me...plz friends...for you guys I am posting this here or free of pwd on blog..so plz response...and support me....I am really thankful to all of you 33 readers...smiley31thanks i myself don't like the idea of pwd protected...so really glad to see your likes and comments...thanks again...smiley31

cute, girl, thank you, singapore, thankyou, thankful, merlion, akkg,  angkukuehgirl, merly, ang ku kueh girl ā€“ GIFBeary Special You Are So Very Special To Me GIF - Beary Special You Are So Very Special To Me Cutest Hugs GIFs

Edited by Mg13 - 6 months ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

ranumohanty34 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Hi, nice chapter dear, Maan is so stupid to take Arman suggestion to acting as ill and lie to geet, any relationship can't build on a lie, He get it know when his Dadima said him, he is also guilt to lie geet after saw her love for him,but ye dil mange more Ki tarah Maan wanted to enjoy her love, but when he hear from geet  that she can't leave without him then Maan is feeling more guilty but he can't confess the truth himself because he fears that may geet leave him after knowing the truth.

jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Nice update 

Waiting for next update . ..

kirtikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Amazing so maan and armaan started their drama together and poor geet was already worried for his health meanwhile daadi arrived and seeing geet cry she was concerned for maan and listen their whole plan and maan confessed all his deeds and daadi slapped him hard being ashamed of his act but maan forcefully made daadi promise him to not disclose things with geet ..as days passed by seeing geet's worry love and care he started feeling guilty for lying with geet and her mother...now waiting to read more ā¤ļø thanks for the PM dear 

NeenaDd thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

He is in big trouble,he wants to tell her everything but not able to,what will happen when she comes to know about all these, looking forward to further..

šŸ¤šŸŒ¼

drishti.k thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Maan doing drama ...dadi caught their talk...

Maan gave her Kasam ..

Then he explained that why he married her...

Dadi was hell shocked... and slapped him...

Geet is in deeply love with him... can't see him in pain...

He's feeling heavy... guilty...

But didn't tell her...

MA1970 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Long update. Dadima comes to know the entire truth right from why Maan married till date. She admonished him for faking his illness snd also for the reason he married her. Maan gives her his promise and ask her to not reveal the truth to Geet. Geet on the other hand even burns her palms for the well being of Maan as Armaan had informed her that few tests needs to be done as he may be suffering from some big illness. She also confess het love for Maan. Geet is so emotionally charged on Maan being ill what will happen when the truth is out.

maangeet.gmmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Fantastic update superb

heycookie thumbnail

i am amazed to see the dept of love geet has for maan

she is just sooo goood to be true so selfless

but maan alwaysend up hurting her

even though he is doing all this to get closer to her, he is supposed to think about her too

so dadi found out the truth and thst slap was much needed for whatever maan did to geet initially, my heart is bit at peace

now there is someone who will keep track of maan lol

here armaan is too much ufff poor geet