Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 months ago

Loved it

Especially Maan being so lost and it is his dadi as always who understood him and supported him. Even now she realises that it is something about geet that Maan is feeling so lost due to. She is eagerly waiting for her to become their bahu 

right from beginning she knew geet was a better fit for Maan 

and look at Maan. He kinda gave an idea it’s geet 

so so loved that geet kept teasing Maan  and Maan showing his anger and jealousy. She is so happy about that 

Shradhapriya thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 months ago

Buddhu khurana ko Khali dadi khurana hie akal baat sakti hai . I hope geet gets the gift she desires for her birthday. Loved the update 

mkd.70 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 months ago

Awesome part ❤️🤗

Maaneet little sweet romance 🥰🤗and dadi love to see how happy Maan is when she is with geet ❤️geet trying to jealous and she successed poor Maan he did not know why he felt like this ❤️,he confessed that with dadi😁

Now what dadi suggest him, waiting for next part ❤️

suji007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nice Chapter

Geet making amaan Jealous

Charanjeetkaur thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3

Very nice update dear

geet is making Maan frustrated with her antics

Hope dadina help him to realize his feelings with geet

Thanks for pm

Watting for update

Annupreet thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Superb, beautiful update. Maan is frustrated because he don't know what is bothering him. Geet is in on mission to make Maan confess his feelings. Maan is so jelous of armaan. Waiting for next update

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Geet scolding maan for scolding her dress was funny.geet using certain words to tease maan and maan getting angry was funny.fall scene and geet saying that maan is very heavy was funny.surprising that he was about to kiss her.geet saying that she will not give into maan easily was cool.did the restless maan confess his feelings to dadimaa?perfect pics  and gif

kirtikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Lovely update maaneet scenes were the cutest though this confusing maan is so cute though he still couldn't sort out his issue towards feeling of geet but he cannot bear anyone with geet and she thoroughly enjoyed his restlessness and want to bring out his feelings for her...now that he blurted things to his daadi waiting to know what will be her hand in sorting out his confusion... waiting to read more ❤️

Mg13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Picsart_22-09-29_13-37-09-744.jpg

Chapter 40 - Love Happened?

Dadi ma has her eyes widen in shock after hearing her grandson. What are you saying? She made a mistake to interrupt him and that broke his spell. He came back to reality and realized what he blurted in the flow to his Dadima.

He closed his eyes while trying to compose himself, "what was I saying, Dadi ma!? 

You were saying something about your heartbeat..." And she smiled mischievously.

He sighed and realized he couldn't hide more from her. He looked at her, I don't know about me Dadi but that girl, she is troubling me a lot. He confessed with heavy sigh.

Who!? Dadi asked thinking who dare to mess with her grandson leaving him in so much torture....she could see him so confused and devastated which she had never seen his this side.

Geet, who else have this habit. Uske sivah kisi me itni himmat bhi nahi hai to mess up with MSK. He told in attitude.

Dadima broke into pleasant smile, "really." She could guess what's coming next.

Dadi ma! Maan looked at her bewildered seeing her reaction.

I mean, what did she do!? 

dadi argue seeing her son's behavior

You know Dadi maa, how young she is ...and she is behind me with her "I love you" statement always. Means you guess dadi maa, won't it be only infatuation from her side for me....or else who will fall in love with so older guy than her age. Who falls in love at this tender age...I tried to make her understand, it only could be crush thing for her seeing how young and lively she is. She is too innocent as well dadima. And one hell stubborn as well." He chuckled reminding about her pouting face and how she looked with her chin held up in air in attitude.

Dadi maa who was listening him silently did not dare to interrupt this time, wanted to know the whole matter and how does her grandson feel about this. She was pleasantly surprised it could be least to say. She always dream for this day, wished for this...and now finally her wish is coming true....she couldn't thank the almighty...her God enough for granting her wish. What else the old lady wanted rather than to see her grandchild happy with desired person who will be there with him always showering her unconditional love and care on her grandson. She could see all these qualities in geet from the first time she laid her eyes on the young girl. She knew, she is the one for her grandson. 

And now hearing Maan, she could see the length of of madness of geet for her grandchild. She was sure, it is only love from Geet. She has been watching these two for a while now and could read her emotions.

Dadima where are you lost!? Maan's voice pulled her back from her thoughts and she nodded him to continue.

She is not ready to understand me and now i am tired of making her understand, he left deep sigh.

Then don't make her understand Maan, samjhne ki unko nahi aapko jarurat hai. With this dadima's statement he looked up to see her smiling face.

What are you trying to say!?

Here my buddhu grandson goes..!? Dadi slapped his forehead.

Dadima don't call me that, or it is Geet who told you this name for me again...!? He narrow his eyes in anger.

She didn't share anything with me but yes she given the right name to you son! Dadi chuckled seeing him fuming.

Stop getting angry and listen to me carefully. She shook her head.

If she is saying , that she love you then what is wrong in that?

Everything is wrong dadi maa, and first of all how could she love me...the man like me. " He pointed to himself.

Why not? Dadima shrugged her shoulder, "why couldn't she love you, you tell me this? 

I am older than her...not with few years but almost half above her age. 

Oh stop this nonsense Maan, pyar kahi bhi kabhi bhi ho sakta hai..' kisi se bhi...pyar na umar dekhta hai na...how person looks...na uska nature na hi rang rup. You know when love happens, we even accept our lovers all flows and faults.." dadi ma explained. Even I am half of age of your grandfather, our was arranged marriage but love happens between us two..." She said lost in the memories of her own marriage.

Woh tab ki baat thi Dadi maa, now it's modern era. Maan still denied.

So mere modern era ke old grandson, your thought as well are like old era. She slapped his cheek playfully.

Dadi maa, " 

Then what else should I tell, you even can't accept your own feelings.

PicsArt_08-16-09.43.34.jpg

He looked startled as he gaped at her in disbelief. What feelings you are talking about me... I consider her only friend Dadi ma, did you see her age, it's ridiculous.

She smiled understanding the turmoil he was going through, "just once don't look at her like little child but consider her little grown up woman, will you still deny her!? She asked softly making him thoughtful. Like I said, love doesn't happen seeing age of the person, it just happens. And it's pure feeling son, don't malign it with your thoughts...I could clearly understand the pain Geet might be going through with your constant rejection to her feelings. She is not child now, she is will be 18 tomorrow. Did you think once from her POV. ? I am not trying to force you with my thoughts but just once consider on my words. 

Saying so she got up and turned to go when he stopped her again, Dadi maa, one more thing?

What!? She frowned.

What should I gift her on her birthday which she will love and cherish her whole life. I wanted to gift her something special because she is special for me! He confessed in flow with soft smile on his face.

Dadima smiled back, "and how did she became this much special for my grandson that he is first time asking someone for the suggestion on gift.?! 

He smiled and almost blushed but soon composed himself, There is not one reason dadi, but I couldn't say...she just make me feel alive with her smile...her mischievous acts...her gestures and care..." 

all right, dear! it was nice meeting you, come back again to meet me, bete!

Now you have all answers to your questions, son. She smiled softly. First of all consider my words, and reconsider what you said me now, you definitely will know what gift you need to give to your little friend! She teased him and left from there.

Her "friend" words now taunting him..he makes an irritating face and walked out to the balcony to get some fresh air to sooth his turmoil.

Bardaasht Nahin Kar Sakta 

Ab Door Nahin Reh Sakta Ek Din

Tere Bin

Dadima's words kept ringing in his ears with whirlpool of emotions...now slowly things were getting clear to him. Still how could he fell in love with young girl. 

Pyar kahi hi ho sakta hai, kisi ke sath bhi, it don't see age difference and looks. 

Dadi maa's words and Geet's confession roam in his mind, making him all over restless. 

If I just accept my feelings, will this restless vanish! He asked himself and closed his eyes. All he could see was her innocent smiling face and then sad teary face, "I will go away from you, Maan..."I will go away...marrying someone else. bhul jaana, there was even the little girl named Geet! 

I love you Aarmaan..." I LOVE YOU, AARMAAN! And she kissed his lips while ammy looked at him with mischievous smirk. 

No!! You can't love anyone but me, Geet! GEETTT... He screamed and got up sweating furiously. He looked around and switched on the lamp beside his bed. It was only dream...or could say a nightmare..." He sighed in relief, realizing , after thinking heavily whole evening, he got those dreams. 

Yeh Ishq Wishq To Yaar Bada Hai Kamaal 

Yeh Paida Karta Hai Laakho Sawal

Kahin Khwaab Yeh Dikhaata Hai Kahi Dard Yeh Jagaata Hai

Yeh Mushkile Badata Hai Jannat Bhi Yeh Dikhaata Hai

Jannat Se Door Jaaye Kahan Jaaye Kahan Jaaye Kahan

But the thought of geet with someone else pinched his heart. Kya yahi pyar hai...? I couldn't see her with anyone else than me...I couldn't bear to hear her confessing this words of love to anyone but me. He was highly distrub, so thought get some fresh air. He walked out and could heard some voices from the nearby room...which was guestroom, occupied by geet.

Geet...?! He wondered what she is doing here at this hour of night. As he chest his watched, it was 12.17 am now... 

As he aw the door little opened, he pushed it open and his eyes widen in surprise seeing the little crowd in her room. He walked further to see room decorated beautifully with balloons and candles...Geet stood in the middle with cute smile accepting everyone's wishes.

What's going on here? He asked in frustration, seeing how young boys were around Geet, like bees. They were actually her college friends along with ammy. And that ignited his anger further.

Wake up from your sleep Maan, it's Geet's birthday today! We have come to surprise her. But you forgot?? Sumitra chided him. 

Itni raat gaye..!? He waa tottaly clueless.

Oh come on, jij. It's Geet's 18.. can you believe this, our Geet grown up ...now she is of marriagable age. Nish held her around her shoulder giving wink to Maan.

Maan didn't like the sound of it. He gave her silent glare. 

Everyone giggled seeing his irritated face while he pushed everyone away from his way reaching her.

All he could see was her, glowing with happiness in the moon light...his gaze went down and he became angry at once seeing her in shorts. Yeh kya pahna hai tumne?!he asked angrily.

Geet pouted, while everyone roles their eye. There was only her friends and sumitra were present. 

Geet Ghsp GIF - Geet Ghsp Geet Hui Sabse Parayi GIFsPicsart_22-10-09_20-32-45-936.png

See mom, the first words he uttered to scold me but didn't wish me. Geet whined looking at sumitra then back at him.

Maan compose himself, seeing her sad face. Um..happy birthday! He wished her softly holding out his hand which she grabbed next moment, pulling him in her arms for home crushing hug.

Thank you so much jijaji!! She giggled in his ear, making him frustrated but her soft giggle soothed his heart bringing small smile on his face.

Everyone laughed out seeing her craziness

Now, my gift! She parted and forward her palm excitedly.

Um...I don't have now, I thought I would gift you something in morning..he said quite uneasily seeing everyone's gaze on him. 

Alright, what else could be expect from you! She made a face and turned to her friends. 

Geet!! He warned her with his eyes. Sumitra stopped him, "Maan...Geet ne kya galat kaha. But leave it now, everyone now empty the room let her take rest and you also need to sleep. Sumitra asked everyone.

All nodded and walked out wishing her one more time. Ammy stopped behind, and after sumitra left, Geet yanked him to her, good night love! She pecked his cheek softly to intensified maan's anger.

Jo Na Ho Aarzo To Aashqui Hai Kya 

Jo Sanam Na Mile To Zindagi Hai Kya

PicsArt_09-03-03.34.02-removebg-preview.png

He made a fist of his palm and looked at both of them with his fuming red eyes. Both gave him fake smiles and armaan walked out from there hurriedly before Maan could catch him and eat him raw... because his looks were like wounded lion...

Um...I am so sleepy, Geet faked a yawn, you too go to sleep now, MK. Good night. She turned to walk away but Next moment, Maan yanked her in his arms. She spinned and landed on his chest.

She gasped looking into his angry red eyes, what was that.? He asked in his husky voice. She shuddered with the intensity of his anger..."what?" 

What you did with that guy? He asked clearly looking irritated and geet was enjoying it fully.

Maan Gurmeet Choudhary GIF - Maan Gurmeet Choudhary Maaneet GIFs

Um you mean aarmaan, ? He is my boyfriend. And I just kissed him goodnight! Don't you know what does it mean!? She hide her smirk and taunted at his face.

Maaneet Geet GIF - Maaneet Geet Ghsp GIFs

Don't taste my patience, Geet. He tightened his fist on her delicate wrist. At one side you say that you love me  and here you are doing this...?  I didn't expect this from you? He jerked her away, looking clearly disappointed.

You know what!? I don't care...I don't care what you think about me or what do you expect? Who I am to you or who are you to me, to care about this? 

Geet..." He looked hurt.

No...mk...stop giving me reason of being friends..." Yes now I accept this, we are only friends..nothing less or more.." now this give you relief...? Now you are happy? I wont come behind you with my love song nor will I force you for anything. Stay happily in your world..." 

He couldn't speak anything now...he was touge-tied, tum mujhe galat samjh rahi ho Geet! 

No...you thought about me wrong! She pointed her forefinger at his face. You thought I am two timing with ammy and you! You don't understand me nor my feelings.. " you think of me so low that I would be doing something like that.

Then what was all that? Kya samjhu mein us sabka...he blasted.

Don't ...don't waste your time in all this. Aapko kuch samjhana hi bekar hai. Just go to sleep now and let me have peaceful sleep.' she argued back.

Jo samjhana chahiye woh toh samjhte nahi but using your brain in other matter. She muttered.

Maan Gurmeet Choudhary GIF - Maan Gurmeet Choudhary Maaneet GIFs

What!? Now you are confusing me?? 

Aap sach mein buddhu hu..

Geet!?? 

Good night!! She pushed him out of the door and slammed the door on his face. 

He couldn't understand for a moment what happened, her talks already confused him. But now he was angry and resisted the urge to break the door....least he wanted to wake up everyone.

Still fuming with anger he walked to his room and tried to sleep but sleep was far away from his eyes.

Yeh Aashqui Lubhaati Hai Lekin Bada Sataati Hai

Nazdikiyaan Laati Hai Kabhi Dooriyan Badati Hai

Mit Jaane Do Yeh Dooriyan Yeh Dooriyan Yeh Dooriyan

On the other hand, Geet slept with misty eyes...when you will understand Maan..." Why love is so painful...if I won't have you then don't know what will I do.. kya sari umar we will keep on arguing like this over this matter...will you not love me like I do...? 

Precap :- yeh kya pehna hai tumne...

This call dress..

Itni choti...?

Then what do you expect a little girl to wear. As you say I am still child, so I am wearing this short dress.. 

More fun on the way, stay tune...smiley2

Now I think Maan is on the way to confess....what do you guys think? little upset as no one suggested me any jealousy scene nor any romantic scene..smiley24

Waiting for your reviews...smiley42

Take your time to read like and comment...as because of festivals on line, guests are at my house...so thought to give all updates today.

See you soon, friends...till then enjoy the festival and happy reading.smiley17

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

ranumohanty34 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Hi, nice chapter dear, Maan confess to dadi that geet is after him and she loves him, she is very young and they have huge age difference then how can she fall in love with him, dadi said Maan that love can happen anytime, anywhere, with anyone, love doesn't saw age difference, look or fault, geet said right he is buddhu Singh khurana Dadima teased him, Maan asked dadi what gift he will give geet that geet will cherish all her life, Dadima said him that he will come to know when he will think about her words in alone, Maan is jealous when he saw many young boys there in his guest room with geet to celebrate geet's birthday, he don't like guys around her. When geet kissed good night to Arman, Maan don't like it and accused geet.