Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mg13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: mkd.70

Thank you for awesome part ❤️🤗

Sam too noticed Maan's feeling for geet but 😁 Maan still confused, geet clearly tell him about what she feel for him 🥰

Waiting for next part ❤️

Happy ganesh chaturthi

Enjoy the festival

Ganpati Bappa morya 🙏

Thank you smiley31

maangeet.gmmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Wowa wat an update superb now geet ll start d jealousy game and maan ll totally fall into it waiting for next

Mg13 thumbnail

Picsart_22-09-30_12-35-43-518.jpg

Chapter 38 - Now it's your time to burn, BILHeart Burn Sticker by Doubleday Books for iOS & Android | GIPHY

Maan stood rooted after the call...He was burning with so much fury just imagining what must be happening. 

May be he is trying to Kiss her, forcing her or why would she moan....there were so much questions...

He couldn't fathom anything at the moment as he looked at the cell in his hand. 

He just wanted to rush to her right now but just then his assistant called him for his next meeting which he couldn't ignore how much he wished to. 

Geet pushed Aarmaan's hand away from her mouth, "I said enough, didn't I? Stop feeding me...I m not baby!? She pouted as from the last half an hour he was forcing her to eat properly she didn't had anything from the morning in whole hassle. And that's when her cell has rang with maan's name. She was so eager to talk to him. But nish just snatched the phone from her hand, at the moment. Don't hurry, Geet. Remember you have to stop behaving like love sick puppy. And act little mature before him atleast.

Geet showed her angry eyes to nish and she gulped down, "I mean you are really mature. Oh leave that , for now attend his call and do as I said. She had whisper something in her ear...and geet shook her head in no at first but then nisha had said, "remember how he hurt you in the morning also always ignored your feelings. So now give him tit for tat. 

MV5BMDA5Yjc0N2EtNDgxZS00MDk2LTliNGEtZGMwNDM1YjQzYTAxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTAzNTI4MzU3._V1_.jpg

Yes, I will take my revenge, my brother in..." She stopped and corrected, "my love" 

Hence, following their plan, she moaned out Aarmaan's name and could feel how he was getting desperate to hear her call his name.

Not soon love! You have torture me enough now it's my time." And she smirked mischievously.

Geet and her gang had thought he maybe come running to her but that didn't happen. So now they had to plan something more. 

We won't stop until he confess to you his true feelings. Nisha said.

But I am scared nish what if he not...

Don't dare to utter 'N' here." Nisha warned her. " You have suffered enough Geet. From childhood..." She held her shoulder, "now you are going to get your true happiness in the form of your love" and I am gonna help you to get it at all my strength. " If he is destined to be yours..he will come to you. Don't worry. But we will not sit silence and wait ...we have tried everything to make this happen...I am not saying go overboard. But we are doing this because we know about his feelings...we know the reason as well why he is denying...so you are going to get what is yours. Show him that he is destined with you not anyone else.

By god's grace, you might get him on your birthday next day as your bd gift. What's say! She tried to boost her courage and Geet shook her head with big smile lighten on her face hearing her words.

Whole day passed but maan didn't call her back not he got her call. Although MSK was getting restless to hear her voice, held himself back. He realized he is ignoring his business with his mind going behind his little friend.

He felt irritated now with that words...does she really his friend only or have become more than that...?those thoughts tormented him to extent making him further restless.

He decided that he could no more concentrate on the meeting that he walked out leaving the shock audience behind him. But no one dare to question him...knowing his authority and anger.

Maan walked down to the parking, only to have some soft figure crashing to his chest. He looked at the little girl and see it's non other than his Barbie doll. He engulfed her closed to heart trying to sooth his restless heart.

But as soon he wrapped his arms around her petite body, she seems to be vanishing in thin air. 

Geet.... He called out in fear...it was after a moment did he realized that it was just the figment of imagination. His restless heart took over his rational mind, thus it happened.

He closed his eyes to control his overflowing emotions...anger started building inside him with the thought that what's her words doing on him. She is definitely trying to play with him.

With this thought, he slams his fist furiously on the bonnet of his car.

Maan...' Geet shouted, seeing the scene. She had just walked in with ammy following her after parking his bike. And she noticed him taking out his anger by doing this act. She couldn't bear to see him in displeasure this she stormed towards him.

WTH are you doing? She grabbed his hand. Maan looked at her lost in some other world, he was trying to know if she was real or just another of his figment of imagination.

But as he moved his gaze behind her, he noticed Aarman standing there as well with worried expression. 

Now everything became clear to him. He realised that she was really standing there. He furiously snatched his hand away from her soft grip. 

Stay away from me! He blasted and turning around he opened the car door to sit inside..

Next moment, aarman and geet saw his car moving out with speed. 

What happened to him!? Geet frowned sadly.

Your magic happened Geet! He is jealous...

But why he is angry on me..." Geet pouted.

Then what else you expect from him, put yourself at his place darling, have you bear the sight of other girl with him. " He wrapped his arms around her shoulder.

Geet got furious after hearing him, she jerked him away angrily, I won't..dare you even say something like that! 

That's what I am saying Geet, he didn't like me with you and after our phone convo...I guess he is getting jealous of me. " Aarmaan made her understand and geet smiled jumping in joy, sachchi...' then my guess is true, he is falling in love with me.

He is already in love with you babe. Everyone now knows it expect him...he couldn't understand his own feelings...ammy rolled his eyes making geet smile brightly.

Then let's go with our next step.

I am scare of his anger now...' ammy spoke in frighten voice.

Oh come on boyfriend!' She held his collar and dragged him out behind her. He has no other option than following his tempt girlfriend. 

Maan looked at his bruised hand and thought about their encounter in the office parking. He still could feel her soft touch on his hand and couldn't do anything rather than thinking about her concern...her soft touch over his hand. He still didn't touch his hand in fear to wipe off her touch .

WTH I am thinking... What's happening to me...? He thought furiously and then washed his hand roughly, wiping away her touch.

He freshen up himself and walked down to the living area. Dadi maa who was already present there was astonish seeing him this early today, unknown about him trying to run away from his own feelings.

It's not like he didn't come early but lately it became routine for him with the work load on his shoulders after his dad's retirement. 

Maan...

She called him few times, trying to get his attention but in vein. He didn't look up, lost in his own thoughts.

Maan...she finally has to shake him to bring him out of his lost state.

Huu..? He looked startled.

What happened to you? Dadi enquired with concern, till then Sumitra also walked in and sat beside her mother in law.

Are you alright?' hum kabse aapko aawaz de rahe hai.." Dadi ma said again seeing him silent.

Nothing, Dadi ma...just tired. He said and closed his eyes, putting his head on the head post.

Both ladies shared a worried look then again looked at him.

I told you, why do you tired yourself so much by working continuously, take break son.' sumitra said worriedly looking at her son.

It's not about work mom. You know that can't exhaust me at any moment." He said lost in his thoughts again.

Then what's bothering you!? Dadi asked curiously.

It's Geet.. he said in flow then open his eyes in shock that what he blurted before his family. They would bring out tottaly wrong meaning out of this. 

Geet.? Both ladies frowned, what did she do? 

Maan compose himself before saying, what she did..nothing mom...' she does nothing rather than troubling me...why did you fixed my marriage with her sis...if you wouldn't have, she wouldn't have been here with us...and always troubling me. He said in irritation, spitting out his feelings through frustration.

Sumitra was about to retort back  but just then they heard her voice.

Is it what you think about me!? 

All heads turned in her direction, hearing her voice. There stood Geet with full angry face. What bothered Maan was seeing Aarmaan as well there , she was holding his hand as she dragged him inside along with her.

All got up to welcome her. Maan fumed to see both together again. He so much wanted to ask her that why did she bring him with her here also, what he is doing with her all the time but held back himself before his family.

It is you mr. Khurana who trouble me always not other way around, you got it!? She pointed finger at his face. 

He glared at her back and left the place.

Don't know what happened to him today? Sumitra stated her worry, Dadi looked at his retreating figure then back at geet, to see her pouting face. She noticed the silent talk between aarmaan and her, geet was gesturing him about something.

She found something fishy here..."Geet beta did you do any mischief with him today!? 

Nahi dadi ma...infact he is the one not talking to me nicely and showing his anger. "

Geet pouted.

But why he is angry! Kuch toh wajah honi chahiye.

To this, both became restless and shared worried look. Don't know, maybe office tension or something like that...kuch bhi ho sakta hai na Dadima. What say mom. Geet turned to sumitra to which the nave lady just nodded in yes but Dadi was clever enough she could read people from their faces...she was shrewd business woman before handling the khurana empire in the hands of her son & grandson.

Her thoughts were inturpted by geet who was suddenly chirping about her birthday. It is day after tomorrow, Dadima...and my friends have planned something for me already...but I like you two to join as well.

But dear, what we will do in your youngesters party. 

I don't want to listen anything, you both and uncle as well as has to come. 

And Maan, unke liye invitation nahi hai..." She asked looking up at her grandson who walked back to take his phone as he forgot it on the tea table.

No ways...for the great angry young man, I have no special invitation..." She told in attitude.

All laughed taking her lightly but Maan fumed seeing her antics...he felt hurt as well but masked his feelings behind his anger and stormed away from the place.

Why are you troubling my son!? Sumitra said playfully.

Oh Dadima, look at mom, she is now at her son's side...she forgot me! Geet made baby face.

Aarmaan rolled his eyes at her antics and got busy with his phone. 

'Aw my dear bachcha come here, I am all for you!' Dadi engulfed her in bear hug while Sumitra fake glare at her. Geet giggle showing her tongue to her.

Badmash, now you are teasing me as well. Sumitra slaps her arm softly pulling Geet in her arms.

After little chit chat, whole family settle for the dinner, Maan pulled the head chair for his grandma, at his right sat his father and left side was occupied by himself. His mother joined her father beside him while geet sat between Maan and Aarmaan. 

Dinner was total fun and joy for khuranas with Geet's antics and chirpiness. They even got along with ammy , her buddy. He was happy go lucky and cheerful guy just like Geet.

Everyone finished the dinner at the same time and left the table, leaving youngsters, i.e. Three of them at the table. Maan was about to get up when he heard her moan, ouch...ammy..." Leave my hand, she whispered last words , in enough audible voice ti maan. 

His ears shot up and he looked at both of them. 

Ammy giving her fishy smile, and geet was blushing, (trying to blushsmiley2smiley36

Babe, just one bite..." He took a bite of mooses and tried feeding her. His fingers touching her lips in the process.

Maan tighten his fist on the spoon, almost bending it with strength of his rage. He looked at geet, her lips shivering and eyes half closing with red hue on her cheeks. She was actually burning under the hot gaze of Maan...feeling it upon her...

Maan noticed his one hand lowering below table. He followed his gaze down and bend to see his hand was about to touch her bare things as Geet was wearing really short dress.

Stop it! He blasted on both of them. Aamy dropped the spoon down in fear which messed her dress and uppar cleavage part which was open... making both jumped on their seats.

What the hell?? Why did you shout!? Geet blasted on him. 

Both glaring at each other with equal fury. 

I think I should leave for the night now Geet! Ammy stammered and ran away from there literally seeing the cold war between both. He didn't want to be scapegoat between both. 

Although His work was done already and head ignited the flame of jealousy and passion in MK's heart...which was ready to burn Geet down.

To be continued...

Precap ;- what do you guys think? smiley2

Check below post for Teaser...smiley17 p.n.33

I am exhausted... couldn't type more...so teaser will be in next update...next maybe full of hot scenes of maneet...smiley2 so stay tune... I might put next on PWD....smiley15

I was going to post yesterday only but couldn't find enough time...and in early evening my mum dragged me down for the Ganesh Chaturthi program in our society...I even forgot to update the header of other ff...smiley36

Edited by Mg13 - 7 months ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Mg13 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

maangeet.gmmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Fantastic update superb great to see d jealous msk but hope he doesn't do anything wrong in hisvfot of anger waiting for next

jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Lovely update 

Waiting for next update.. ..

ranumohanty34 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Hi, After the phone call cut with geet, Maan is very restless. He wanted to go immideatly to her, but his assistant call him for a meeting, he can't ignore his business and it is a important meeting, but he can't concentrate on any thing that's why he leave the meeting in the mid ran to the parking lot but when he saw imagine geet with him, he got angry and smashed his hand in the car roof, geet and Arman come running to him, geet hold his hand in concern but when he saw geet with Arman, he got angry with jealous and snatch away his hand with a warning to stay away from him, geet get worried for him but Arman said that he is jealous of him, that's why he is behaving this way, Maan get freshener up and come down lost on his thought, Dadima call him by his name but he is lost in something, Dadima shake him a little then Maan come back from his thought, when his mother and Dadima asked him why he is lost, Maan said with the flow that because of geet, that she is troubling him, geet hear it from door and got on him, when maan saw that geet tightly hold Arman's hand he got angry and left the place, geet then said that tomorrow is her birthday and she invite his mom, Dadima and his dad and she doesn't invite Maan, when Maan  hear geet not inviting him, he got more angry, on the dinning table geet sit in between Maan and Arman, after seniors left the dinning table Arman start his misschif with geet, but Maan don't like it and shout to stop it, Arman run away from there after saw Maan's fury eyes.

kirtikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Super update so the jealousy game is on between maan and geet and armaan is indeed a scapegoat poor fellow...maan started to have fight between his heart and mind and another side this game of geet...he cannot tolerate anyone seeing or touching geet..daadi is clever enough to know the things cooking between maaneet I am sure she will turn a cupid soon..so geet's birthday is coming hopefully maan realizes his love for her soon waiting to read more ❤️

mkd.70 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 5

Nice part ❤️ her friend suggested to jealous Maan and she successed Geet's birthday is coming and she invited all but not Maan

Thank you for update ☺️

taahir004 thumbnail

Chapter 38

Fabulously Awesome Chapter 

Geet's friends helping her in making Maan jealous 

so that he can realize his feelings for Geet

but it also seem like Dadima realizes that Maan likes Geet

well I'm just hoping so 

Maan's anger and jealousy coming out on Geet is super amazing