Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 months ago

so so glad sam was nice to geet right from the beginning...it was always nikita...understandable considering her betrayal by her husband....but to take it out on this little girl for no fault of hers is not good...

handa is so happy to see sams support for her little sister...but is sad thinking of geet...

maan's family totally surprised by maans decision of cancelling the wedding....am sure sam will be glad....lets see what happens...

what will geet say...will maan be able to confess his feelings for her??

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Never thought we would see this, but Sam is actually concerned for Geet. She does care.

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Maan is calling off the wedding with Sam. The family is surprised and want to know the reason. What will he say?

Mg13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 months ago

PicsArt_07-24-07.17.48.png

Chapter 35 - Dard-e-Dil

Dil leke dard-e-dil de gaye...hmmm

Maan was about to blurt out the whole truth to his family but just one look at her pale face and he stopped himself.

He cleared his throat and thought for something to covered the truth which she doesn't wanted to reveal.

Aisa hi hai Dadi ma, look at her...she doesn't take care of herself, always doing shaitani...today also she was going to to go to college when she is not well." He scold her in little loud voice so that his family will buy his lie.

What!? Geet!? Hum yeh kya sun rahe hai bete, you should take care of your health first, what happened to you, did you have fever....I noticed your body was also warm.

7F0fcd7.jpg

Pa pa sa re ni sa
Pa pa sa re ni sa
Dil leke dard-e-dil de gaye
Tum jaan jaan keh ke
Meri jaan le gaye
Pa pa sa re ni sa
Pa pa sa re ni sa
Heyyyy hey

Geet shook her head slightly, just kept looking at Maan, who's face changes it color hearing his Dadi ma. He looks instantly worried for geet as he rushed forward to check her forehead. He then put his hand in the crook of her neck, feeling it wem slightly.

But his mere touch left her shivering...he even felt it, "thand lag rahi hai...." He instantly increased the tempt of AC. 

Geet internally rolled her eyes, who would tell her dumb BIL, what she is feeling... Jab aapki bari aayegi, tab dekh Lena...(when your time will come then, you will see) how will I take revenge, jij...um...Maan..." She corrected herself in mind.

Humse humari pehchaan legaye
Hmmm humse humari pehchaan le gaye
Tum jaan jaan keh ke meri jaan le gaye...

Musicnotes GIFs | Tenor

Kya hua, why are you silent?" He asked looking at her pouring face but she refused to utter any word.

Beta, kya baat hai, Ghar mein sab thik hai na...your parents..is everything fine!? Aap aise...is halat mein....yaha pe...does Nikita not know about your condition..how could she give you permission to go out in this state." 

Dadima stated her worry in one go while Sumitra nodded her head in approval with her each words. She couldn't see her sweet daughter silent like this when she always had been on mischievous acts.

On the other hand, hearing Nikitas name both Maan geet became silent...don't know what to answer her while Maan boiled in anger silently...Geet couldn't help but cursed him for his stupidity for bringing her here in the first place to face those questions now.

Mom, mujhe bhook lagi hai..." Geet came up with an excuse suddenly, making every three head in the room turned to her direction in confusion.

I am hungry! Geet repeated with cute pout, seeing anyone not reacting at all to her plead.

Um, sorry dear. I brought this soup for you but forgot about it, now it turned cold. Let me warm it and bring to you again. Said Sumitra apologizing to her.

Koi baat nahi mom.... I can wait..." Geet said sweetly with soft smile.

With that sumitra rushed out with the tray of soup while Dadi ma patted her hand lovingly, you able to distract your mother but not me. Hum bhi aapki dadi ma hai bete,you can't fool me with words maze." Said dadi ma with proud smirk leaving Geet tonguetied. She looked at Maan only to see him smirking at her, seeing her open mouth face as she continued to gap between both Grandma - grandson duo.

But then she couldn't bring herself to tell her anything at the moment....she was still in dual set of mind.

Don't worry bete, when you feel you can trust me enough to share your problems" 

Aisa nahi hai dadi ma, I trust you and mom - dad, more than myself. She instantly said, I just need time..., Plz, " she pleaded and Dadi ma has to agree to her.

Alright, dear! I won't ask you any questions nor will your mom, you can feel free to share anything with us when your mind says, okay!? She patted her cheek affectionately before getting up.

Geet nodded, her eyes brimming with unshed tears, she thanked the almighty from her heart, for giving her this lovely family.

After she left, Geet wiped her eyes, before tears could fall from her eyes. 

Pa pa sa re ni sa
Pa pa sa re ni sa

Music Note Gif | Free download on ClipArtMag

Teri mohabbat mein hum
Had se guzarne lage
Khud ko to roka bahut hmmm
Per tujhpe marne lag gaye

Geet..." He became concerned seeing it, and rushed to sit beside her. 

Are you okay!? He held her shoulder but she jerk his hands away. "Don't talk to me..." She blasted on him leaving him startle.

What did I do!? " He asked clueless.

What did you do!? Why did you bring me here? Did you see, how much dadi ka and mom are getting worried unnecessarily. Aur phir kitne sare sawal kiye...jinke jawab mein nahi de sakti.

554481_299907706758143_713102372_n.jpg

Geet, don't talk rubbish, he grabbed her shoulder jerking her closer. She could feel his warm breath on her face while she tried to concentrate on what he was saying, "unka haq hai, tumhare chinta karna aur phir, that lady...Jo I tumhari so called mother hai, she needs punishment for doing that sin to you! Why are you hiding her truth from our family. He hissed angrily.

Geet's eyes widen with his outburst, "our" she repeated to herself and smiled internally hearing it. It soothe her her longing heart however she controlled her feelings and replied him, 

It's not about her sin or punishment it's all about my father and sis. They both don't deserve to face the outcome which will come after My step mother will get the punishment.

Her words made him frown, what the hell are you saying? 

I am saying the truth, the reality. My father is everything to me..."my sis has no hand in anything that my step mother did with me then why they need to take the punishment of Nikita handa's sins. 

They will both face humiliation and what not if it comes out which I don't want. " Geet stated each fact clearly, leaving Maan bewildered with her so pure thinking.

Seeing him lost, she pushed him away, "and you, she pointed her finger at him, don't dare to spill it out to anyone. Or else..." 

Or else what!? Maan whispered in dangerous low voice sending shivers down her spine. 

She was threatening him which MSK couldn't take...

Or else, I will show you what the real Geet Handa is! She spoke in attitude.

Achcha, show me now...he grabbed her arms jerking her closer, while she became startle, watching him with her big innocent eyes.

556698_496486850361756_1059372120_n.jpg

Maan...it's not funny! Leave me" she tried to struggle in his hold but he tightened his hold and grabbed her closer, now their faces inches apart from each other.

Kyon Geet!? Mujhse kyon dur hona chahti ho..." His heart couldn't take her denial, and he just blurted out the words.

Aa tujhe mein dilmein rakh lu
Dhadkano mein qaid kar lu
Dhadkano mein qaid kar lu
Mere sanam

Yeh aap mujhse puch rahe hai? You are the one who has pushed me away.." she whispered back in a tone of blaming him.

He was blank for a while then realized the meaning of her words.  Before their argument could go further, both were interrupted by sumitras gasp as she barged inside the room with the tray of food.

Maan, leave her now. What are you doing!? She blasted, rushing in as she put the tray on the side table. She could see Geet's painful expression and his harsh hold on her arms.

Maan instantly left geet, and looked at his mother. Both were totally bewildered and embarrassed for getting caught like that but sumitra take out the other meaning out of this.

What the hell were you doing with her, she blasted seeing Geet rubbing her arms. 

Geet couldn't help but smirk at Maan seeing his face. In return, he gave her hard glare for laughing on him. 

Now why are you showing your big eyes to my daughter, sumitra scolds him again, pulling Geet in her arms. She cuddles her closer. Geet was just was just enjoying this whole fully. Sumitras care and warmth of her embrace...also maans crestfallen face.

Mom,...he was about to retort back but then seeing the smile on Geet's face, he stopped himself. Suddenly his heart was bearing fast seeing her smile...after long...he couldn't have heart to wipe it...so he just rushed out from there, without a word.

Why was he scolding you for? Sumitra asked, cupping her cheeks.

It's nothing mother, you know his anger and behavior. He don't need any reason to be angry and scold me. Geet ended with pout making sumitra chuckle, don't worry, you see, kaise bhag gaye...if he does something like that again, just say me I will scold him badly, hmm?  Sumitra told her affectionately and geet nodded her head with sweet smile.

Her smile couldn't leave her face as then sumitra fed her lovingly with her hands. She completely forgot about her own worries and all about home, just submitted to the motherly love which sumitra was showering upon her.

After that the day passed smoothly for geet. She remained in company of maan's mother and Dadima the whole time, to keep herself distracted from the thoughts of her own home.

Although, she had informed her father over phone about her stay at khuranas.

Her father sounded worried as he stated about maan's anger.

Don't worry dad, nothing will go out of our house. Meine unhe kah diya hai, he agreed to my request.

Thank you beta! His throat chock. And I am sorry..

Dad plz..." It's not your fault..." She stopped herself and added, "if anyone's fault then it's me...." 

Beta plz, don't say like that. His heart cried for his little girl.

Dad...she tried to stop her tears, "just don't bring it up for sometime. And don't worry about me, I will be fine whenever I will be.

Toh tum Ghar nahi aa rahi ho..."

Will see about that later dad, now I am happy here...plz don't worry about me!' take care dad! With those words she had cut the call and Raj couldn't muster the courage to call her again with the burden of his sins over his heart.

Will you now answer our question, son? Sumitra asked from her son, once everyone from family gathered in his fathers study.

He took a deep breath and nodded his head...I am no more interested in marriage with Sam. Before they could react he added quickly, "I know it so sudden and at the last moment I am speaking.

But it is not too late now also...' our marriage date is a few weeks away...so it's not too late.

But why did you change your mind suddenly, "sumitra was worried, she wanted to see her son settle down in right age which was on the way of happening as well but suddenly what happened to him. He never once denied to them as well in all those years for anything or any decision they took for him. 

He sighed and took moment to answer her question, 'you know I can't see us going anywhere in this relationship...you know Me, I am always busy and she with her career.

But that's not the problem son, everything will change after your marriage. Even your dad was not the same before marriage but he managed well after our marriage.

Mom, that's not the only thing, but the main point is, I am not feeling good with this whole thing... I tried to ignore the feeling, but I am not feeling connected with Sam, which I feel the connection with Geet. He spoke last words in his mind and then cursed himself mentally, what the hell he was thinking.

What connection you are talking about! Asked sumitra.

I understand you son! Dadima spoke in his defense clearly understanding his pov and from where it was coming. She was glad, finally he understood before it would be late.

Sumitra, it's about his life and choices. We can't force on him with our choice and demands." Dadima spoke finally to which Ranveer as well nodded his head giving one  look at Maan. 

Dekho beta, he is big enough to take decision about his life and he has right to choose his life partner. Let him do so..." Dadi tried to make her understand seeing her getting hyper.

Then let him choose, ma..he is not doing so. I have no problem with that, I only wish to see him married and that too soon.

Look beta, you also know one thing that everything takes place at the right time, nothing happens according to our wishes but god's wishes. So leave it on him just keep faith, you will find nice DIL soon.

Maan sighed and rolled his eyes, looking away while hearing their talks.

But Sam was good! Sumitra couldn't stop arguing.

Sumitra, maa is saying right! And try to understand your son as well. Aur waise bhi jodiyaan upar se ban ke aate hi...don't you know this. Just like the saying, there will be someone for our Maan, who will be his life partner. Just have faith, everything will be fine.

Sumitra somehow calmed down after hearing her husband and mother in law.

But hearing his words, only one face flashes in maans mind and that was of Geet.

He shook his mind and tried to concentrate on what his mother saying.

But hum unhe kya kahenge, kaise batayenge handas ko..." Sumitra stated her worry. 

Don't worry mom, we will talk to them and say clearly. Maan spoke in attitude, reminding about the drama which took place in their house in early morning.

Maan felt suddenly so calm and light weighted as if the burden on his shoulder which he was carrying unnecessarily, lifted off him and now he was free. He shook his head, why didn't he think about this before. It was because of geet, it happened or else he would have been carrying the burden life-long, in intention to not to hurt his family and their feelings. But he never realized how much he was feeling suffocation with this unwanted engagement... Just cause of Geet, everything became so easy.

Geet....

The name brought the lost smile on his face and he rushed to her room to check on her.

Tum dil ke saare armaan le gaye
Tum dil ke saare armaan le gaye
Tum jaan jaan keh ke
Meri jaan le gaye

ff14.jpg

Dil leke dard-e-dil de gaye
Tum jaan jaan keh ke
Meri jaan le gaye
Pa pa sa re ni sa
Pa pa sa re ni sa

The sight which greeted him, warmed his heart as he saw his angel sleeping cuddled in the bed. He approached her Only to noticed her again in his shirt and he shook his head on her childishness. He just adore her innocence.

His thoughts broke with her muffles. He watched her crying in sleep, her face pouting and she was mumbling something with her eyes still close.

He bend down to hear what she was saying, and he heard her calling out to her mother.

Mamm....plz come...and take me also with you, I don't....want to stay here...I don't want....mamma...

His heart come out in his throat, and he patted her cheek to wake her up, Geet...get up...Geet..he shook her wildly and she jerk up from her nightmare.

Finding him there beside her, she just crushed herself to his chest, hugging him closer and crying out for her mother.

I want my mother, plz ask her to come back or take me with her...I don't want to stay here ... everyone is so bad here.." mujhe mamma ke paas Jana hai...mujhe mamma chahiye...mamma ko la do na...." 

549917_418285968263738_1462468603_n.jpg

Maan don't know what to answer to her cries now. He just held her close to his heart and sooth her pain silently...he patted her head and after a while found her silent....only her heavy breath could be heard.

He parted her softly and saw her sleeping, he laid her down softly covering her with duvet. He got up to go after making sure he tuck her properly. Suddenly he felt tug at his wrist and turned to see her looking at him with her droopy eyes. 

You won't leave me like mother, will you!?' her simple question made his heart to skip a beat...

to be continued...

Precap - maybe... jealous maan..smiley2

I cant type more...so have to stop here...also my one more exam on the way...so plz leave your reviews and press reaction button plz...it motivates me to keep writing...smiley42

Edited by Mg13 - 7 months ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Mg13 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Mg13 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

ranumohanty34 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Hi, nice chapter dear, u know what when I saw ur pm I have automatic smile on my face, it's my favorite maaneet story, Maan wanted to reveal the truth why geet is here but when he saw towards geet he saw her pale face so he said that she was not well and wanted to go to college, his Dadima and mom scold geet and how come Nikita allow u to go to college, but geet don't wanted to reveal anything so they stay silent, Dadima wanted to know the truth she asked geet about it but geet said that she will tell everything when right time come, after dadima left Maan scolded her why she not let him reveal the truth, at that time Maan's mom come back with soup and scold to Maan that why he is angry on geet, but Maan have no answer that's why he left the room, when Maan's father ranveer came in night they ask Maan what's he wanted to said Maan said that he wanted to call off his engagement with Sam, but his mom said why he is wanted call off his engagement, his Dadima and his father come to his rescue that it's not big deal but what they will said to the handa's,Maan said he will take care of that, then he went to meet geet where she is crying in her dream, Maan went to near her try to hear her mumbles in sleep, geet is crying for her mother and saying to take her away from the earth, Maan can't take this and wake her off from her sleep, geet cry her heart out to cling to Maan and again and again asking for her mother, Maan console her, patted her head for sleep, when he try to go out geet ask him that he will not left her like her mother.

drishti.k thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Really it's amazing to see Maan family members...

They are so adorable...the way they treat geet is like she's their own blood...

They want to reason behind Maan sudden decision...

Finally they agreed to break the alliance..

Maan feeling light...

Waiting to see when he accepts his feelings..

mkd.70 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 5

Lovely part ❤️🤗

Geet realised her love for Maan and slowly Maan also feel this 🥰,his family is so caring ❤️, Maan tell his dicision about broke engagement with Sam and dadima understand his side,

Thank you for lovely part ❤️

MA1970 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Nice update. Both Maan and Geet do not reveal anything about Sam mother. Geet is very clear not to do anything as this will hurt her sister and father. Maan informs his family that he cannot go ahead with his marriage to Sam and gets support from his father and Dadima. His mother too gets convinced. Geet speaks to het father and informs that she will be staying with Khurrana. In the night she has nightmare and asks him that he will not leave her like her mother.