Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: Gurti_Maaneet

Tu baki ki bhi to parti hai to saddy face kyu?

I like this more 😄🫠

Yes I read another story too

Dragon-Heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: priya_21

I like this more 😄🫠

Yes I read another story too

☺️☺️☺️☺️

Amiahangar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Part 30

Yearning update

Pinky is angry and hurt by Geet’s behaviour but she indeed went out to the park and brought her back. And Pinky put some brain in Geet to think about the situation what would have happened in this unknown place. Maan taunts Geet, aand Mrs Mehra Interupts Maaneet that Geet has her session. Geet told Mrs Mehra that She don't want to hate Maan. Geet opening up to Mrs Mehra this time and her craving just to be loved by people is painful but I loved that Mrs Mehra advices her to carry on in her life and make herself strong.

Thanks for the pm dear

Waiting for the next update

Amiahangar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Part 31

Fabulous update. 

Geet talked with Maan and he taunted for her doings. Geet placing her demands , already shows the changes and her progression. Geet tells Maan he cannot shout on her again even if she makes a mistake, then they will talk comfortably. And wants Pinky back. Geet challenged Maan and Maan accepts that he will bring Pinky back. Maan asked Mrs Mehra help and hurray Pinky is back as Geet's PR. When Pinky asked the reason for choosing her again and Pinky was amazed to see the innocence of Geet but made sure to tell her not to be depending on her or anyone. 

Thanks for the pm dear. 

Waiting for the next part. 

pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Nice part41. Maan listen to Geet for eat first. He remember his childhood. Do we get know about Maan childhood? Maan ask her to ready for party. Maan knows that people are talking about them. Geet ready for Maan & ask Peggy 3 times already. Maan didn’t complement first but later did when they reach. Geet affected to Maan. Geet see Rahul & his wife. She get nervous. I hope Maan words affects her.

Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 months ago

PART - 44

Wait for PW......

GuruDd thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

nice update !

geet was not ready to take that extravagant necklace but maan made her agree to accept it and then he even make her wear that and then our geet start getting affected by his proximity and these desires were never experienced by her earlier but with maan she is knowing the word "desire" .Geet then retarded to bed but she doesn't felt like to change and then geet by laying in bed thought why all this happening to her why he cant feel for her anything but he never lack with options of girls present for him she explained that to herself

There Rahul keep asking to mittal about maan as its not at all digestible for him the fact of girl like geet beside maan and that too since long then atlast mittal told him about history of MSK there was nothing suspicious and now rahul wants to know does maan aware of his and geets relation.But shaina s mood is not good till now she is still burning in rage of humiliation she faced that day 

Edited by GuruDd - 7 months ago
chloebear thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Sometimes I wonder if Maan purposely comes close to Geet or he is not aware of Geets reaction to his closeness and the attraction that's between them, ufff I am also confuse when it comes to Maan and pretty sure that Peggy isn't the one taking off Geets shoes and covering her with blankie its 'Maan hope my guess turns out true, I am happy to see Rahul and Shaina fighting but if none of knows Maan from past then what is the story behind this revenge its turning out more interesting with this secret, Rahul knows Geet history with Maan but confuse why is Maannso much into Geet, Pinky is back and glad Geet is friends with Pinky again she will surely help her in boosting her confidence more liked the way Geet lays out her insecurity hoping some Maaneet moments

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

commented on blog

thanks for pm n pw 

smiley31

swapna.p thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Part-44 

Nice update..

Commented on blog..