Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 months ago

Poor geet is broken.finally she decided not to forgive nikita.nisha is right.nikita doesn't deserve her tears.why did nikita call geet a servant's daughter?is it true that geet's mom snatched her husband from her?or is geet a servant's daughter who is only brought up by them?Sam is also blaming nikita for hurting geet.it was striking.i liked it.loved maan deciding to take geet home as her home doesn't deserve her.perfect pics.

Shradhapriya thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

What is the child's fault ? But rano ki galti bhi kya ki she has to face her husband's betrayal everyday . But that does not justify her act . She crossed the line .acha kiya Maan le gaya .Sam ne bhi saath Diya geet ka . This is nice. Agar ab Maan uske paas jata hai toh geet ko hi blame karenge sab . 

Update soon 

suji007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nice Update

Feeling sad for Geet, Nikita now also trying to blame Geet

Sam supporting Geet. 

Nikita deserves slap

jeyanthi123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Nice update 

Loved it 

Geet s broken and she s not herself and blank state .. 

Maan s not able to sleep and feeling restlessness and he wanna to see geet ..

Nisha is also not able to see geet like that and mother word has triggered geet and she wanna to know y her mother hurt her .. 

Geet is storming away to Handa mansion , geet s very much angry and questioning Nikita , even geets dad has slapped her to talk I'll about her mother , Nikita s shocked to see geet and shouting at her .. 

Thank God Maan came at right time showed the recoding to Handa .. 

Geet s shocked to know about her mom and she s so hurt and maan s taking her with him..

Continue soon 

Waiting 

Mg13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

dMn6PAU-removebg-preview.png

Chapter 34 - Window to the Past

How could you do such  thing mother!? sam blasted once both maan and geet were out of the sight. 

how could she do such a thing? nikita raised her voice, pointing towards the door.

what she did? she did nothing bad and think if I was in her place, would you have done the same thing with me? 

SAM!! shut the he** your mouth! nikita warned her.

then how could you do something like that with my little sis...when you cant even tolerate something like that happening to me...sam pointed to herself.

she is not your sis, sam..nor my daughter...it was sin of your father. nikita stated, spiting venom through her words.

stop blaming him always...it was past and past cant change whatever you do...sam tried to put some senses in her mother's head.

then why did he do that? why did he betrayed me like that...' nikita cried out falling on her knees.

whatever wrong has been done to you is did by him not geet...she is pure and innocent like an angel...she always loved you mother and accepted you but what you did in your hatred..sam sighed in pain, trying to control her tears...her heart ached for her little sis...how much they fought or envy each other...they are still sis...though they are step sis...but for god's sake, she loved her sis and knew well how much geet loved her aswell...

Raj looked at his daughter with pride in his eyes, I m proud of you dear! he patted her head affectionately.

sam just nodded her head curtly before rushing away from there having nothing to say further, she couldn't stay in the same place as her mother anymore...anger was cursing through her veins, she would just wont able to control her fury anymore.

raj looked at his daughter's retreating figure and sighed sadly.. his heart felt so heavy at the moment...it was torn apart by the thought of his little daughter's pain...his sins were coming back to haunt him today. 

he looked at his wife and thought about the past...one weak moment of his life and everything was changed...he remembered...how his life was before misha had stepped in their life...she was everything which anyone would want in their life partner and housewife...nikita has been always busy in partying and social life...she has been like this always but even after sam's birth she never changed her habit...it was then both decided to keep the nanny for sam...

that's when misha entered their life and everything began changing....raj was getting attracted to her..her soft nature and innocence..so opposite to his wife....even misha couldn't resist his charm and gentle behavior toward her...in between this both were caught in weak moment and misha was pregnant. 

both were highly scared...misha felt guilty and tried to end her life but at the right moment has been stopped by raj. he pacified her and made her understand to keep the baby instead of killing that soul because of their sin...

she had left the job long back and still both were meeting secretly...in between this geet was born but misha couldn't bear the pregnancy as well as burden of her sin was still on her heart that she left the world leaving geet in the arms of her father.

Raj was in dilemma where to put the baby or should he take her with him. One look at his innocent child and his fatherly heart cried out for her....he couldn't ignored his baby's innocent smile nor her cries for her mother. 

So he decided to face the consequences of his actions. He took baby Geet with him to home. His wife was devastated ...in total shock after hearing her husband's sin from his own mouth. She looked at the crying child in his arms and her heart melted at instant. She literally had snatch it from his arms to sooth the baby's pain. Raj left sigh of breath seeing the scene but it was short live...as soon as Sam came rushing out, calling out to her mother, Nikita almost about to drop the baby in utter dismay, it was Raj arms which came around to secure the child. He took the baby back in his arms. 

Mom, who's baby this? What is it doing here? Sams innocent questions left both her parents in shock...both were numb..what to answer her and how...she is growing up not little kid anymore...

She is your sis..." Raj spoke after a while...gulping the knot in his throat.

Nikita couldn't bear to hear more, she just walked out from there leaving Sam in puzzle.

But she was too occupied in the baby that she just ignored her mother.

Wow!! She is so cute..and lovely Sam caresses her chubby cheeks...but when did mom gave her birth...I never seen her big tummy..." Sam asked her confusion leaving Raj dumbstruck.

He didn't have any choice but to confess the truth, "Actually dear...it's..she is Misha aunt's baby.." 

Really...!? Then where she gone...leaving her baby with you!? 

She gone to God's place dear! That's why she handed her baby to us...won't you accept her as your sis, just like Misha aunt was like your mother. 

Offcourse dad, when I said otherwise, but I felt sad for Misha aunt..why do God snatch our beloved once only...whom we love and adore so much ...Sam pouted sadly, cuddling the baby closed to her heart.

Raj just kept looking at his daughter, admiring her...

As the years passed, gradually Sam got to know the truth but she couldn't hate her father and her younger sis like her mother do...how could she when she had been loving her little sis from the day one. Nikita couldn't digest their bonding though, she had always tried to instill venom hatred for Geet in sam's mind. 

Back to present...

maaneet-133.jpg

Maan looked at geet as he drove aimlessly,..it's been half an hour still he have no clue on where to take her... He kept glancing her in mid...she looked so lost. She had stopped crying...hell...she hasn't even cry from the time he meet her at HM. 

Finally, reaching at the lonely ground side, he stopped the car and look at her.

Geet, !? He called very softly in case he startle her. But she didn't budge...so he grabbed her hand, she was startle and looked at him with frown on her face. Words fail to come out of her mouth, she felt her throat chocking reminding about her mother's hatred filled words.

You need to let it out!? Don't hold back, doll! He cupped her face as if reading her silent words and next moment she crushed herself on his chest, crying her eyes out. 

Maan sighed, pulling her on his lap...he cradled her head, soothing her with few gentle words. He was never good with this...

Why me? What was my...fault...she again asked the same question, clutching his shirt in a fist.

10476132_667583029988082_1740379096_n_jpg_oh_951-removebg-preview.png

Shh...its not your fault doll...' he whispered softly in her ear, clutching her dearly to him. He felt breathless to see her condition...her sorrow gave him immense pain. 

After a while, she calmed down and felt her warm breath falling over his bare of chest. He parted her softly, only to notice her sleeping. She looked totally worn out and tired.

He felt anger radiating from him, thinking about Nikita Handa. His fist tighten in the steering. Eyes spitting fire. He gently put her down on her seat and started the engine. This time he took the route to KM, thinking something in his mind.

What happened to her, son?! Dadi ma was the first one to walked out and saw her grandson carrying unconscious Geet in his arms.

Abhi nahi, Dadima....wait for a while...He gave her brief look, before rushing upstairs to Geet's room.

215513_517748698240820_1806104361_n.jpg

He gently put her down, and covered her with the blanket. He turned around only to notice his grandmother and mother stood at the entrance. They waited for him to walk out and when he did they bombered him with non stop questions...

Mom....dadi ma...ek minute, let me at least take breath. Maan sighed in relief seeing them shutting their mouth at once.

Before you both ask questions, I have to talk something urgent with both of you! Maan explain and with his tone voice they got to know, it's something serious.

What are you saying? How could you break your engagement with Sam like this? Him unhe kya jawab denge... ? Sumitra at once reacted after hearing her son, talking about breaking the alliance with Sam.

While Dadi ma was delighted but also was curious to know the reason.

Kya hum jaan sakte hai beta, Aisa kyon? Asked dadi ma suspiciously...

PicsArt_08-27-08.33.13.png

I have my reasons, Dadi ma....mom... ' I can't tell now. Just then his cell rang it was from his office asking about his presence at the urgent meeting.

He sighed, I will talk with you both and dad in detail, now I need to rush...plz take care of geet and plz don't ask her anything...she is not well now." He told in hurry and left from there not before walking back to her room, and giving her loving peck on her forehead with his last words, "take care doll." 

He diddnt know what are those new feelings crawling in his inside...why he felt so much at loss seeing her in sorrow...he felt helpless about not able to heal her pain....why?? He hit the steering wheel in anger ...still he couldn't get over the things Nikita Handa told to geet...how will his little innocent friend will get over this ...she is still child dadmnit ... He was so furious.

He somehow calmed himself once reaching his office. His father was out of station for some work. He attended the meeting but couldn't much concentrate on anything...so handling everything to adi, he rushed out when the meeting was about to end..leaving shocking adi and rest employees behind him.

Geet slowly opened her eyes and came face to face with Dadima. After a while her mind set was clear , then she noticed her worried face. Dadi ma gave her time to relax and then softly caressed her temple, "how are you feeling now, dear? She asked very tenderly that Geet felt overwhelmed feeling the warmth in her every gesture.

Her eyesight became blurry again, reminding about the harsh reality.

Kya hua? Aap thik toh hai? She asked again , unaware about the internal turmoil she was going through right now. Maan had not tell anything to them...both sumitra and she was getting worried for her sudden weak condition...she looked so pale. 

Yes, Dadi ma. I am so fine...mujhe kya hona hai? She mumbled absent kindly then composing herself, gave Dadima a fake smile...trying to look normal for she have no heart to make the old lady worried for her. She is bearing enough pain, she doesn't wanted to make others part of it when those includes her well wishers...

Lekin aap...' dadi ma started worriedly only to be interrupted by Geet, "Dadi ma, how I come here? Did jijaji bring me here? She asked in sudden loud voice, trying to bring back the enthusiasm in her.

Yes dear, Maan brought you here! You were sleeping at that time...sumitra walked in, carrying tray of food while answering her question, your body was warm as well at that time. How are you feeling now?! She sat beside her bed on the other side of her.

I am absolutely alright! Don't know why jij getting so hyper when I am superwoman, you know!? She fake a giggle trying to lighten the atmosphere. Her heart was crying though, comparing her step mother with these two lovely ladies...they both have so much love and warmth in their heart for the outsider like her when her mother couldn't carry such emotions but hatred for her.

No dear, Maan won't do something like that without its really necessary. There is definitely something... Even He looked worried and frustrated, don't know what happened to him!? Dadima told her worry leaving Geet in panic now for she never wanted to share this bitter truth of her life with those two lovely ladies who only knew to shower unconditional love upon her. 

There was tiny fear as well in her heart, will they continue to love her just like in present when they will know the truth of her life...or will they hate her like her step mother.

Absolutely yes, Dadi ma...just then Maan walked in, looking so much frustrated and at the same time worried for geet. I wanted to say this...

As he started, he looked at geet, who looked panic and extremely pale.

To be continued...

Precap;- will Maan share the secret with his family....will they accept Geet after that...

Will Maan realize his love for his little friend...or it will be late....so many questions....so stay tune for more....😉 hope this update has come out well...as typed it in so hurry...also it has revealed the past almost whole...

Plz support me, through your valuable comments and likes....it motivates me to continue my writing for my readers...For you guys, I am posting it from here instead of my blog, so plz response...😳

Thank you so much to all my readers/friends for your support🤗

Blessed to have you friends...❤️

Edited by Mg13 - 8 months ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

mkd.70 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 5

Awesome part ❤️🤗

Love Sam as she supported geet and trying to tell her mom what she did with geet is wrong 🥺, knowing after Raj and Geet's mom story,how Sam accept as her sister she is not like her mother

Maan take geet to KM ,now what will he tell to his family

Waiting for next part ❤️

taahir004 thumbnail

Chapter 34

Painful Chapter 

Sad that Geet been the innocent baby was hated

because of her parents 

but wow Sam actually loved Geet from day one 

and even today she stood up for Geet 

while Maan is furious with Nikita for treating Geet in such a way 

he now wants to break his alliance with Sam

but I doubt that the Khurana family will allow the alliance to break 

Maan though frustrated he cannot see him telling about Geet's pain and past 

maangeet.gmmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Wow wat an update fantastic sad and emotional 

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

very sad update

sam is much better than her mother who accept geet as sister after knowing truth of their relation

geet is pale n panic thinking reaction of daadi n sumitra like her mother 

kirtikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Lovely update so past of geet has been revealed and the reason for nikitha's  behaviour was also told...I am happy to see Sameera supporting geet like lovable sister which made her father proud of her... meanwhile maan bought her to KM and his daadi and mother was worried seeing geet like that ...and maan doesn't want to discuss anything now...and he revealed that he is breaking the alliance with Sameera.. though daadi was happy she wants to know the reason... waiting to read more ❤️