Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 months ago

When maan told geet that what she feels for him is infatuation geet asking him whether he can deny love looking at her eyes was striking.loved geet asking maan whether he wants to marry Sam.like geet said maan should call off his wedding with Sam.hope he will admit his love.i liked Sam telling nikita that maan is not interested him..so what will she do in a loveless marriage and she will earn herself.when nikita told Sam that geet is trying to stop their wedding Sam saying that maan can have EMA with her or anyone else was superb.perfect pics.

janu2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Great part

Geet is strong accepting her feelings 

Maan trying to find geets culprit but hope he realizes his feelings too with Sam’s truth to come out

Cont soon 

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Maan could not deny it when she asked him to. He is not willing to come out with his feelings because he is engaged. Plus she is young too. His brain and heart are battling it out.

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

So it was Nikita who sent those goons after Geet. How can she do that to her? Geet can be seriously hurt.

Mg13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

PhotoGrid_Plus_1600864825168.jpg

Chapter 32 - The Truth 

They reached the shortcut road which lead to the backside gate of the college. the road was lonely and looked haunted. Maan was feeling miserable to send include geet in this goons trap plan. as she got down front the car, he grabs her wrist, don't go. 

I am going nowhere, j...' she was abut to call him but stop herself, she couldn't just utter this words anymore...how could she...she felt sinful to call him her brother in law when in real her feelings has changed for him. 

It's part of our plan, isn't it? She asked after pushing away her thoughts.

Maan composed himself and just nodded, softly leaving her hand. She walked away to some bike parked at some distant. He got down and frowned seeing her running to some guy and he watched her hugging him. 

Instantly his first tighten, anger building inside as he strode to them in total rage.

When they parted and maan reached them, he saw it was Armaan but what he is doing here? He had no clue...

Hey MK!! Armaan greeted in his usual cheerful mood. 

Maan's one glare shut his mouth & he turned his furious gaze to Geet.

he couldn't listen when I denied and tagged along...' Geet explained seeing his questioning gaze.

So he knew all about it ...?! Maan questions to which Geet shook her head, little uncertain about his reaction.

Geet, you don't worry babe...your ammy is here to protect you...saying so over so dramatically Armaan put his arms around her, pulling her closer much to maan's annoyance.

Now he was tasting his anger, Maan simply grabbed her wrist, jerking her out of ammy's arms and thereby she landed on his chest.

Both shared deep eye lock, her eyes asking so many questions for his denial to her feelings while he has no answer to her any questions at the moment. So simply he turned his face away not able to take intensity of her innocent gaze..

Geet fumed further seeing his behavior, she removed his arms, and grabbed Amy's biceps instead showing her furious eyes to him.

Their silent fight was interrupted with voice of detective through his Bluetooth which was placed in his ear. Sir, i guess those guys are here, just tell miss Geet to be ready..." 

Maan said yes and looked at geet who stood with armaan...both were arguing about something.

Listen don't do anything stupid here, I can handle myself well....she pointed her forefinger at his face making ammy grin foolishly yes, my karate queen...I know I have experience also..he surrendered before her stubbornness.

Maan just rolled his eyes watching two kids before his eyes then approach her, Geet...

It's time... The guys are here! He informed to her questioning look.

She just nodded and walked along with him, let's go...

All took their places to hide while only Geet stood alone in the middle of lonely alley. It was somewhere freaking her out but Maan's presence nearby made her confident and she walked few steps.

Just then she heard the whistles behind her. Everyone watching as two - three guys walked from her back and surrounded her with not so decent looks...

she tried to move away but one of the guy blocked her way, she gave him the most furious glare ever but the latter just smirked dirtily at her. she was hating this all..but have to do this to trap those dirty guys.

other guy just grabbed her wrist pulling her closer, maan almost got up in intention to  show him his right place but ammy grabbed his arm, its not right time, jij..' he whispered in his ear.

how dare you! geet jerked his hand away but other two approached them and grabbed her by either side of her. who are you, what do you want? she asked in one breath waiting to finish this game for all.

we want nothing expect you, darling! one of the guy sneered at her making her anger raise and she wriggled furiously before getting out of one guys' hold and next thing they know about her tight punch on his face. the guy held his nose and felt wetness on his hand, he looked at it , his eyes widen in horror seeing the blood.

you b***** all three became furious and was ready to approached her but before they make a move she attacked all three at one time with her karate moves. 

all men rushed out from their hiding places seeing her going violent and spoiling their plans. she was also furious that taking out her anger on the three guys..who couldn't do anything much save themselves as she continued to use her tai chi techniques on them.

geet...maan ran from behind catching her both arms..stop it...' he shouted making her look at him with her furious gaze now.

we need answers to our questions first, we cant do anything to them now. he tried to be as calm as possible himself burning in rage from inside seeing the sight and reminding about what they tried to do with his Geet.

both turned around to see his guards have caught the hold of two while one was trying to run away. Geet couldn't hold her anger and rushed behind the guy, she caught the hold of his collar dragging him down to the floor mercilessly, she slammed him down, and continued her hard punches on his stomach, dare you do this dirty tricks on any girl again...you will remember this before you even try this act ever again...' she gives tight slap across his face...

Maan had enough of her reckless behavior, he rushed to her pulling her away from the guy, she was almost bending over him...her clothes were in a mess also...

enough geet, didn't you hear me!? he grabbed her wrist pulling her over to face him. his words stopped in his mouth as he gaped at her face silently, she have tears all over her face but she quickly turned her face away from him not wanting to show her weakness....

geet, it's okay...we will find out the truth...he spoke gently while cupping her face. before he could even wipe her tears away,s he was pulled away from his arms harshly by Armaan and crushed her against his chest, i was so scared... he was genuinely worried for his friend and hugged her...Geet reciprocate his hug tightly crying softly. 

maan felt suffocated seeing the scene, his geet was crying in other guys arms instead on his...he fail to realized he was referring to as his all the while in his mind...

tell us the name and we will let you go! everyone now turned to the voice and saw his guards making the guys speak the truth while handling them brutally

geet composed herself and moved away from ammy's arms to maan;s side. she could see all three was beaten up badly with bruises and blood spot all over them. she wanted to know why was those guys were troubling her and her only. she found something fishy as well ..before this she didn't take it seriously but they way they had tried to scare her in the dark room and then again they were here to play dirty with her as per maan's detective's guess.

we cant open our mouth or she will kill us..they begged but none ready to listen to their pleads.

if you can't open your mouth now then I will kill you! maan blasted, his anger coming out like surface volcano reminding their dirty acts they pull on his babydoll. he pressed his neck and guy chocked for breath.

sir plz..take it easy...' his guards hold him while geet looked on with horror face for she had never before witness this side of her brother in law...cut that words out...her lover...yeah its better. she thought looking at him in awe...his anger for her...why couldn't he accept it...darn him.. she cursed him under her breath then diverted her attention towards the culprits.

i will tell.. the guys struggled for breath but thought to open his mouth rather than dying at the moment...but please dont let her know we tell her name to you...he joined his shivering hands. 

Maan nodded him to continued, while everyone stood, holding theri breath to listen the name of the culprit.

Maan was ready to bury her alive once he know the name, how dare she play with his darling sister in law's life... she has to pay heavily. he vowed but his all resolved died the moment he heard the name of the person from goons mouth.

it's Nikita Handa...who told us to do this for few days and we will get play heavily once her job is done.

Both maneet & Armaan stood shock for a moment, didn't know how to react, is he even saying the truth or lying...

What!? You are lying to save your skin...! Ammy was the first one to react and pulled maneet from their initial shock.

No...not at all...other two cried, he is not lying...it was she who made us do this...we are saying the truth..plz believe us... they all pleaded for mercy.

His private investigator who was observing all this, took the phone from the first guy and check his call records only to confirm the guys words.

Sir, he is speaking the truth only! He show him the man's phone and maan saw the recent calls made by Nikita Handa. It was her number...they also checked.

Maan didn't know what to say and how to react, the truth was before his eyes, he has to believe the proofs. He looked at geet to see her standing motionless at one place.

Geet...he was worried for her as he saw her pale face. She didn't once look at him but her gaze was fixed on the guy who was blabbering out the truth.

You are lying, son of ****** she cursed loudly before marching to the guy to hit right in to his face.

He yelped in pain falling down on the floor with thud...already he was wounded enough and this was last stroke which made him blank out in minute.

Everyone was shock with her move, it was Maan who was to first react.he rushed to her as he saw her shaking the guy vigorously trying make him conscious. Get up ....you ****** 

Geet... Maan grabbed her from behind, jerking her away from the guy. 

Leave me, I won't leave theses guys, they are trying to put blame on my mother.  I know my mom...she is rude and harsh to me always but she couldn't do something like that to me.

Offcourse Geet, no mother will di something like that to their child...not even think something horridious like this..." 

No...my mom won't do something like that, Geet cried burying her face in his chest as he pulled her closer.

Believe us, this is the name and number we have keep contact for our work. Other guy begged again, taking their attention..

Sir, here is call recording of their last talk with mrs Handa, if you want to hear...., The private detective, show him the phone in his hand which had call recording system through which automatically all calls get recorded.

Geet clutched his shirt collar in a fist making him look at her. She nodded in no, not wanted to hear the truth which will make her hate her mother...which will broke her...she surely lose the trust on each relations.

Maan nodded in yes, still looking at geet with his warm gaze trying to assure her that he is with her always, come whatever circumstances... Not any truth or revelation will break their pure friendship.

Detective played the recording & everything around just froze for these three.

"yes she is going to her college...yeah same location...go behind her and you know your work."

'Yes ma'am...we have to scared her and this time we will have our full...' the guy laughed evily.

Not only this, they further heard other call recordings of their previous conversation as well.. their whole plan was bare before all now.. nikta Handa wanted us to scare her, the guy reveal eyeing Geet, we don't know anything further it's only her plan, we just getting money for this.

For money, you can do anything...even play with someone's life.! Armaan blasted, grabbing the guy by holding his collar.

Sir, now we have enough proofs, if you want to take next action against the culprit, the detective informed breaking their reverie.

Maan was still in trance, couldn't believe his ears, how dare that woman try this horrendous act on his beloved friend. He looked at geet, who looked so broken...however she was trying to put an brave face. 

How could someone try to harm this innocent little angel...what she had done to get this server punishment...she have done nothing harm to anyone but always had put on smile on everyone faces with her appearance only.

Geet was in no better state, she only have one question in her mind, Why? Why her mother hate her so much, although she is her step mother....still...

She couldn't think further and just rushed away from the place. 

Geet...both Maan & armaan called simultaneously, then looked at each other. Maan nodded at armaan giving him permission and latter ran behind his friend to share her pain.

Maan have to handle the work at hand first that he thought confront her later. 

But one question was troubling him as well,why do Nikita Handa wil do something like that with her own child. He have all proofs to believe now still something look missing here. He knew only geet could answer this....

Geet ran & ran inside until she couldn't take anymore and she falls down on the grass. She didn't realized where she was while running she came inside the park near her University building.

She couldn't stop from  breaking down, she would have assumed it to be little lie but she couldn't fail to recognise her voice...she very well know it's her mother only.

If you have want , you would have taken my life but why played this dirty with me, she screamed, why God...why didn't you take my life with my mum....why did you leave me down to bear the hatred of my mother.

Geet, plz sambhalo khud ko...' ammy rushed to her, taking her in bear hug. She cried on his chest pouring her pain out, why did she do this...how could she do this with her child.

Because she was never your mother Geet, she was just step mother and she proved it today. You always tried to coperate with her but she couldn't understand the real angel he cupped her chin. She doesn't deserve you....not before, and not even today.

Ammy, even....I argue with...her always....but never thought....bad about her ....I love her....as much....as I love my parents....even I.... loved ....my sis.... Geet revealed between her sobs.

Behind them, Maan halted on his steps hearing the bit of truth. His heart just went out for the little broken angel.

To be continued....

Precap :- don't know...

Plz give me ideas on how to proceed further though I have few in my mind but it changes after this current update.

Wanted to add further but need to stop here, as much as I can type, I know some readers got just so little time to read my updates....😛

I made your sunday now Its upto you guys to make mine, with your precious comments and likes...😃

Always waiting for it...

Thank you so much for being here with me on this story...🤗

check out my new OS plz...

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5332495

Edited by Mg13 - 9 months ago
Shradhapriya thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I want Nikita says the truth from her own mouth . Maan ko sach Jana chahiye and geet ko uski khushiya mile. . they both need to be punished. 

mkd.70 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 5

Nice part ❤️

Her mom behind this 🥺,😡how could mother do this with her daughter,🥺geet hurt badly,she never thought wrong about her mom 😔 then why she tried to hurt her.thank you for pm.

What next?, what will Maan do?

Waiting for next part ❤️🤗

gavvvy thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Maan should also know the truth of Sameera also that she already has a boyfriend and not interested in him and just marrying him for his money so that he could clearly think about Geet and her love towards him without any guilt. 

maangeet.gmmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Like seriously how can nikita handa do this it's too much now maan to knows d truth wat ll he do to protect geet waiting for next

hottyangel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Wonderful update..  the truth is out and Maan knows the truth now.  What will be his action after knowing the truth about nikitha act.  Now Maan should know the truth about Sameer and her boy friend.  What will be geets father reaction to nikitha act.

Waiting eagerly for next