but Geet is still scared .

wow Geet also starts her Yoga with Shalu and I really think all these

exercises will help Geet became confident in herself 

Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 months ago

PART - 33

Wait for PW....

I sent pw to all and if you don't get then don't come to me. Just go and read my note on previous part.

Thank you... 

taahir004 thumbnail

Part 33

Impressive and Fabulous Update 

Though Geet made a fuss and drew attention to her 

as she is truly scared of Poppy and had no idea Poppy just wanted to play

but Geet started swimming well .

Shalu also tells Maan that now she can do lessons with Geet online 

as she is good in Yoga too

but outside Geet in panic state while Adi takes this chance and makes

her video to send to Angad 

Maan indeed was disappointed with Geet that once again seeing Poppy

and getting panic 

I really liked how Pinky advices Geet once again 

and it's true she forgot everything Maan told her regarding Poppy 

and again Pinky reminds her what will happen once she comes face to face with Rahul and his wife 

Geet truly needs to start learning to take a stand for herself and be strong

GuruDd thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Shalu told maan geet is doing well and then maan told her not to let the secret prevail of relation between him and pinky.

Well its a High time for Geet to learn how to face her own problems well some woman are scared of animals. What to do in this I even told my friends when we go out on walk and some random dog start doubt us my friends out of horror start running I keep on telling them stay calm 

Geet was being pushed to pool by poppy as he was in fun mood and tries to play with geet but geet was busy in drowning in 4 feet pool and shouting for help adi ,pinky peggy and all were laughing on her but pinky wants to help her too then maan came there and help geet by calling the poppy out . 

Pinky told geet to start dealing with her problems on her own well soon she has to face Rahul adam is indeed alive due to adam hearts beating inside him 

Edited by GuruDd - 9 months ago
kirtikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Commented on the blog dear 😄

T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Nice update

Geet give entertainment to everyone because of poppy

Adi and Pinky laugh also Adi recorded this

Mana was angry on her 

Adi is till not in favor of Geet 

Pinky give her advice also tell her that she need to be strong

Geet is improving but still that scar that are on her it will always burn when she will remember her past

I think Maan some where fell for Geet but he didn't want to admit it

As he may be too much strong but how much strong you are your past that haunted you that always make you bitter or emotional less and that now he had become this 

Thanks for PM

Update soon

MA1970 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Good update. Shalu comes to meet Maan and informs him that Geet has showed lot of improvement and she can teach her online. The other side poppy smells her and goes to play with Geet. Geet gets scared and forgets Maan words on how to handle poppy. All the servants look at her and laughs. Pinky makes her understand that she needs to fight her on battle and not expect anyone to help her. She questions her how will she handle Rahul and Shalu when the come in front of her and Agam who has the heart of her dead son Advik. She ponders and decides that she needs to make Rahul cry.

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Shalu saw that Maan is doing things for Geet that he has never done for any other girl. He is not willing to talk about it or explain it to anyone.

Another encounter with Poppy. She forgot all her lessons so quick. Poppy had even given her his paw. She forgot that? He didn't bite her. Why didn't she just hold still?

Adi had fun at her expense. They all did. Pinky again gave her some good advice. She needs to learn to hold her ground and think before acting. She is still very impulsive. That need to panic and run has to be brought under control. She needs to face the real monsters of her life. The ones who took everything from her.

Her need to see Rahul cry is understandable. But hopefully the kid would be OK. He didn't have anything to do with this. His parents are to blame. They should suffer, not him.

She should internalize what Maan said too. The weaker front you show someone, the more they will bully you.

Dragon-Heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: coderlady

Shalu saw that Maan is doing things for Geet that he has never done for any other girl. He is not willing to talk about it or explain it to anyone.

Another encounter with Poppy. She forgot all her lessons so quick. Poppy had even given her his paw. She forgot that? He didn't bite her. Why didn't she just hold still?

Adi had fun at her expense. They all did. Pinky again gave her some good advice. She needs to learn to hold her ground and think before acting. She is still very impulsive. That need to panic and run has to be brought under control. She needs to face the real monsters of her life. The ones who took everything from her.

Her need to see Rahul cry is understandable. But hopefully the kid would be OK. He didn't have anything to do with this. His parents are to blame. They should suffer, not him.

She should internalize what Maan said too. The weaker front you show someone, the more they will bully you.

Maa baap ke kiye ki saza bachho ko bhugatni hi parti hai... Or ye to kudrat ka niyam hai. Nature works like a boomerang. What you throw will come to you one day.