Frequent Posters

Shradhapriya thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 months ago

Both need to just accept these feelings and phir sab kuch smooth hojayega 

crazymaneetian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

what a turn in the story....bold geet and lost maan ...ab kya hoga? eagerly waiting for the next update

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Geet drinking and swaying her body was so cute.perfect gifs.her shameless dialogue to maan to prove that she is a grown up...omg.kiss was unexpected. I liked I love you part.maan feeling guilty about kiss was emotional. Geet asking maan to marry her was lovely.maan is asking how he can marry her when he is engaged.my suggestion to him is break up with Sam and marry geet.no need of compromise.perfect pics

janu2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 months ago

Great part

Geet confessing whole drunk.. making hard for maan 

Hope Maan understands his feelings for her too

Cont soon 

jeyanthi123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Superb update 

Loved it 

OMG geet has drunk and dancing crazily ...

Maan s shocked to see geet in that state and he has dragged her out ..

OMG maaneet kissed each other and both not able to control each other desire and passion ..

Geet s confessing her love in drunk state ..

Maan s thinking geet s playing ..

Continue soon 

Waiting 

Mg13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Picsart_22-09-29_13-37-09-744.jpg

Chapter 30 - I love you, Jijaji!

Maan was baffled hearing same ranting from her mouth follow by her kiss.

He was numb for a while before she pull him closer and he landed on her flat.

Jijaji...she giggled childishly, you are soooo heavy..." She breathed in heavily trying to push him apart with her fragile hands.

He came back to his senses & gently got up, but stopped in his track feeling her small hands fisting his shirt collar.

He looked at her only to notice her eyes close and she was mumbling something.

He sighed in relief finally found her sleeping. But when he tried to get up again he found his collar still clutched in her small palms.

He grabbed her her palms to remove them but her next set of words stopped him.

Plz...don't leave me alone...she was sniffing while still in sleep.

His heart just went out for the little girl as he watched her turning on her right side and she pulled his palm below her face, as if some pillow.

cOksusW.jpg

He smiled gently at her , caressing her head lovingly, before settling himself near her. He covered her properly with the duvet and then himself rested in half lying position beside his little bundle of mischief.

In early hours of morning, his woke up having er**** dream about his SIL. He cursed himself and his dirty mind for it.

But when his eyesight get clear, he was in total shock after what he saw.

There she was lying half nude on his body. Her shirt was in tottal mess. He averted his gaze, while guilt consuming his while senses, reminding about the previous night.

What the hell he did? And why? Why would he kissed her like a man possessed! He combed his hair back in frustration.

With her move on his body, he came back to his senses and pushed her away gently to land on the bed.

He covered her with a duvet without looking at her & climbs down to rush out of her room not before locking it behind.

Geet got up in the afternoon, feeling so heavy and lazy to even open her eyes.

What happened to my head!? She clasped her hair, it was paining so much....she tried to open her eyes...when she did...she noticed her own condition & instantly covered herself under duvet.

How the hell did this happen?" She tried to remember about last night, but nothing was clear in her head... there were only blur images that too until their dance under disco rain then she remembers, her going to nish for clothes & she handed her a glass.

Nish...she gritted her teeth, I won't leave you...waise galti toh meri bhi hai...why did I drink this much... Woh bhi jijaji ke mana karne ke baad..? She thought lazily, scratching her head.

Jijaji....!? She suddenly remembered about him. What he must be thinking? One minute....? She realised something and looked around the room.

It's jijaji's house! KM...? How I landed here? It must be jijaji who brought me home.

She feared about his reaction, as he had already waen her about drinking. He must be really angry on me...now what should I do...she got up and her eyes pops out again, seeing her torn shirt...

Yeh kaise ho gaya...? Kab hua? She thought turning frantic...kahi jijaji ne....? Nahi nahi...how could he do something like this with me? She rushed to washroom and got under shower quickly to clear her mind.

As she stood under the shower, few memories from last night flashed through her mind. 

I love you....*peck...

I love you, jijaji...*peck* 

She snapped open her eyes, "did I just confess my feelings to him! God! Save me...if i did some blunder last night...

Not if....i have surely did something...she wash her hair, with close eyes, yet again she got the flashes of him hovering her...their kiss.

Kiss..!? She quickly close the shower and snatched the towel from hanger.

Did they kiss?? Really? So many questions & confusion but no answers...I need to talk to nish...my friends & Jijaji" she concluded fetching her cupboard for new set of cloths. Her eyes suddenly landed on her dress. She picked it up and then torn shirt, one by one. She looked at mess up bed and her eyes widen in horror....

Ahhh... She was about the scream out loud but then held herself.

Did jijaji change my cloths? She thought as she could see few memories from last night.

PicsArt_08-06-04.01.47.png

Maan was not in better condition either on the other hand. He was getting crazy with the thoughts of his sister in law. How could he simply forget what happened yesterday. He had tried keeping himself busy with the meetings and files but nothing seem to distract him from his sister in law's thoughts.

How she had snuggled closer to him and slept in his arms, last night? How her softness had cursh into his hard chest...how she had been looking sexy yet innocent at the same time and how she had whispered her feelings of love...? 

Love..? Yes, she had confessed yesterday night in drunken state, "I love You!"  It must be probably her attraction and infatuation thing...she couldn't simply fall in love with the older guy than her.she wasn't in her senses last night either to know what she did...he chuckled reminding about her cute antics and tantrums.

He need to make her understand, she is still young this feelings and things could distract youngsters from the reality, messing up their lives. It's in only rare cases, person managed to hold his life on the right track...

She needs to concentrate on her studies and career right now. Yes ..that what he will make her understand when he meet her again.

That reminded him about her, he must check on her...feeling somehow relief with his decision, he dial KM's number. 

Nakul informed him about her getting up in early afternoon then she was out to meet some of her friends. 

With a sigh of breath, he cut the call and went back to working with the thought, she must have forgotten whatever took place last night. He was relieved with that thought. At the same time he didn't know why did his heart pained with the same thought.

Geet was determined to talk with Maan today. She decided to just go to his office and have a clear talk. He couldn't ignored her there. Yes that's better! You are getting intelligent darling! She praised herself and ask the driver to take her to KC. She knew he wouldn't leave his work and come to meet her somewhere else unless it is emergency...she also knew , if whatever she remembers that exactly what happened last night then he won't be talking to her clearly...he will surely try to ignore her and then lie on her face...With her thoughts hovering in her mind, she didn't notice when they reached KC. She got out of the car, and walked inside the huge building of KC. 

Reaching the floor, she was guided to his cabin with much respect by the staff as they already knew about her.

When he walked back from meeting room, he was informed by his assistant about her arrival. He was startled at first but then composed himself before walking inside. 

Geet who was busy in her cell phone, suddenly looked up, hearing the sound of door. She got up and straight ran into his arms, oh jijaji...she moaned feeling his arms wrapped around her small body, crushing her body to his chest.

Maan was dumbstruck with her sudden hug, however he couldn't resist himself from covering her small body with his arms. After last night, something seem to change in him, he couldn't pinpoint exactly what it is...

You are here? Kuch kaam tha? He asked her softly pulling her apart. She gently pulled away with nervous smile on her face, why not...can't i come just like that...i have to come for work only..? She pouted, trying to ease herself before pulling the topic to talk.

You can...off course, he took the remote to close the blinds... 

Geet looked at him & said out, "I am sorry... I am sorry about last night" 

His eyes widen in shock, did she remembers what transpired between both last night? He instantly step back, what she must be thinking about him...he felt ashamed of himself...as he turned his face away, sorry toh mujhe kahna chahiye Geet...

Why? Why should you ask sorry from me!? Aapne kya Kiya? She asked confused...

Um...woh i...

Fb0p-n_akAMC3yA.jpeg

You changed my wet cloths? She asked bluntly.

He looked at her in shock, you remember? 

Not clearly jijaji...but what is the big deal in this...i wasn't in my senses, and i know how much cared for me...she was trying to get his feelings...does he too harbor the same feelings as hers...she wanted to know, for some reasons, she knew he must be feeling something beyond just care and affection of friend for her.

Phir bhi, Geet...i did wrong...he confess, collecting his courage, his fist tightens to control his feelings.

It's not wrong! She rushed to him, holding his biceps...your care for me is not wrong ...it is genuine..your feelings for me are genuine jijaji! She cupped his jaw.

What are you trying to say!? He pushed her away instantly, not liking where the conversation was going....

Leave it, first tell me did I trouble you last night!? She tried to ask in different way, she realized he is not understanding her feelings but getting only angry.

you didn't...but why the hell did you drank against my warning? He blasted...

She made a face, i didn't, it was nish who compelled me to taste it! She blamed her friend directly...saving herself from his anger.

I am so sorry, she again apologized holding her ears with cute pout.

Maan just melted with her puppy face and automatically smile escape from his lips. 

So you forgive me! She chirped happily jumping on him, circling her hands around his neck.

Hmm...he whispered in the crook of her neck, inhaling her sweet aroma.

Jijaji....she moans, and he instantly left her...what is happening to him...he was ashamed about his behavior.

She was turning red but compose herself, acha tell me what did I blabber last night!? 

You didn't...

Really?? She tilted her head to have clear look at his face as he tried to avoid her look, 

Toh phir aap mujhse bajre kyon chura rahe ho, jijaji...her blunt reply left him stunned. He looked at her with widen eyes, 

I am not...why would I...? He looked at her with blank face.

Then tell me, what happened last night? 

What happened last night? I just changed your cloths after closing the lights and you were already sleeping, so there was nothing to talk and I left you to sleep. He finished with great difficulty for it was not until yo lie on someone's face...it was first time he was losing so bluntly before someone.

Geet looked hurt, she realized he was lying to her.

Look at me...she turned him harshly to face her, now say the truth...

I said the truth!! 

Really!? You think i don't remember much about last night? 

His eyes widen but he kept his blank face. 

Gurmeet Chaudhary in khamoshiyan

So you know?

I know, what!? She raised her brow...getting frustrated now, for he was not trying to understand her unsaid word or he is ignoring her. 

Running away from the reality will fetch you nothing jijaji...you need to accept what happened between us last night...

She said out boldly making him look at her, yes i remember the kiss we share and whatever that happened...

You remember? 

Yes, jijaji... and i again want to confess I realy love you! She rushed to him, holding his jaw...i do ..she confessed looking into his eyes without any stutter or eye blink.

But Maan look away, not able to bear the intensity of her word or action.

Jo kuch bhi hua, woh bas ek weak moment tha, Geet..you initiated the kiss, i couldn't stop myself from responding...it's only weak moment, and only infatuation of you not Love!! He replied with determine tone, looking straight in her eyes.

'You need to understand, Geet, it's only your infatuation & attraction...as time passes, this attraction will go away ...it's not love, dear...' he turned gentle in the end, cupping her face for he didn't want to see her hurt .

'It's not anything but love! I love you, jijaji...I really do...' she spoke earnestly, eyes turning misty.

He was in state of shock  hearing her again confess her feelings ....this time in true senses.

To be continued....

Well....lots of things coming up in further story, ...stay tune...and plz like and comment lots of to show your support to me....it's request....plz show your appreciation through detail comments and likes....😳

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

maangeet.gmmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Great update superb now that maan knows geet loves him what will he do waiting for next

jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Awesome update 

Love it

Waiting for next update. 

prekshagarg thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Okay, so Geet has confessed again but this time in sober state and with full conscience.

And Maan was shocked after Geet's night confession that she loves him. But he is not ready to accept it. He is thinking that how can she loves him it's just infatuation and attraction from her side. 

But buddhu Maan ko kaun samjhaye ki it's love 😉😉

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

simply great update

geet clean bold maan with her boldness

maan trying his best to show is blank face