Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jeyanthi123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Beautiful update 

Loved it 

Maan s not able to see anniee and geet apart .. 

Anniee s mind is filled with hatred towards geet , she s thinking that her Bhai s totally on geet and geet s separating him and her .. 

Dadima s trying to make understand Annie but she s adamant  , both anniee and geet are going for shopping , aniee spoke rudely with geet and geet s feeling hurt .. 

Maaneet are drowning in their passion , both are happy to have each other 

Continue soon 

Waiting 

janu2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Great part 

Hope Annie and Geet are able to make their relationship better 

Cont soon 

MA1970 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Nice update. Annie hates Geet as her brother loves Geet. She is very possessive of her family and a pampered girl. Dadima tries to explain to her and tells her to make friends with Geet and she manages to send them for shopping for a function.

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Mg scene was romantic. Sad that Annie hates geet and says that geet separated her brother from him.i hope Annie will understand that she hasn't lost maan because of geet.mg should remove her insecurity.annie shouting at geet infront of the driver was irritating.mg romance was passionate. Perfect pics.

Charanjeetkaur thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3

Wonderful update dear

Maan and dadima worried for geet and anie

Dadima try to make understand anie for maan and geet relationship

Maan and geet scene are to romantic

Thanks for pm

Watting for update

Creampuff thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Chapter 100 

Wow what an update !! 

Loved maneet romance 

But feel sad that annie does not accept geet 

Also glad that dadi helped try to unite these two

At least they agree on the baby stuff

Thank you 🤗

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

would love an update 

Mg13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Chapter 101

Why would her brother want her to go out with this dumb girl. Annie wondered with bore face.

But then thinking on Dadi s words she sighed in defeat and thought to give her one chance and for her Bhai, she would do anything.

Maan watched his wife struggling to get ready, she was nervous that could be seen from her moves...

He smiled getting up, he held her shoulder, relax darling....why are you getting anxious? 

I...I m not...she said looking away.

You can't hide anything from me Geet, and don't hide your eyes from me.

Look Jaan, you just have to be out for some time with Annie, she is my sis, Geet. I know she is not bad at heart. Have some fun and girly time there. You will feel better, trust me...he cupped her face. 

ghsp-187-hd_3401.jpg

But what is the need of this, hum kahi aur bhi toh ghumne ja sakte hai...even better we have family trip, her face beamed with her own idea.

Maan chuckled, that we would do but first I want to you get comfortable with my sis and nature, i see she have some issues with my lovely wife which I want her to clear with you.

You are my life, Geet. and if you get hurt, chot mujhe lagti hai, same is the case with my sis...she maybe not understand this as she is still child now but once she may grown up and have her own life partner then she will surely know.

Geet heard him and her heart melted seeing him struggling between two parts of his heart. I will try everything for you whatever you say because I love you and can't see you upset. She pouted pecking his head which made him smile and he pulled her bone crushing hug. 

Oh darling I love you! 

Me too...she whispered, her anxiety and everything vanishing away with his soothing words and warm hug.

Annie who was on the door wanted to talk to her brother, back away listening him. Dadi ma was so true, in no way I am gonna hurt my brother. No only you Bhai, but me too love you so much...I can't see you sad...for that I will do anything , if that is to bear this dumb stupid girl. She thought to herself before walking away.

Maan had talk with Annie too and both his wife and sis walked out on the adventures night.

He pulled out his cell, giving instructions to his arrange guards for both safety and then after a while he too walked out for his work. 

He knew he had taken the risk of sending his wife like that first time, knowing her state. 

But Dr.neelams word just buzzed in his mind and he followed her instructions.

Geet ko aap ki aadat ho gayi hai, Mr. Khurana. It's not bad but she is too dependent on you. 

Koi bhi cheez agar in particular limit mein rahe toh achcha hota hai. 

What do you mean? My wife is just innocent and simply loves me, it's her love not anything else. He was angry hearing something like that about his wife.

I am not saying anything else either, just let her free for a while. at the end she has to come to you only. 

I am saying for her own good, Mr. Khurana. If you want your wife to be normal and get cure from this depression soon then just listen to me.

Geet was so uncomfortable as she met with Annie's friends who includes few boys as well .

She handshakes with each, her hands shaking in nervousness. 

All settled at one table, after initial greetings. 

Look Geet, life is short to stay in fear and tension all lost. Don't think what you don't have, think about what you have, what you have earned in this life. Meet new people and get experienced...try to enjoy each moment dear. You will see different side of world. 

Tell me, yours is not arrange marriage but I guess it is love. Isn't it? She asked still unsure as Geet didn't reveal her much. 

Geet had blush hearing those heard while nodding her head, 

Toh duniya mein pyar se badhkar aur kya achivement ho sakti hai. You got your love, got to married with the guy whom you loved. Yeh bahot bada achivement hai tumhare liye. Pyar sirf naseebwalo ko milta hai...aur tumhe kisi baat se dar nahi hona chahiye Geet, jab tumhari pati jo tumse bepanah pyar karta hai, he is struggling to pull you out from this pit of depression. At least cooperate with him and try for him, dear.

She was reminded about Dr neelam's words and tried to be normal between strange people. Beside Annie was there, she knew she could trust her and her husband's words.

Her husband had put trust in her and shower his love unconditional ly on her. Least she could do this for him.

After a while her initial uneasiness was gone replace by sudden enthusiasm to know her friends. She never had much friends, few were there, who left her seeing her weird craziness. She remembers how she had snapped them away because they tried to show some interest in her love. She felt utterly stupid now. She was jealous freak...

Geet, where are you lost? You are so silent , some bare mein kuch batao... Sameer one of annie's friend tried to make her talk. 

Uh...about me? She was unsure, where to start and what to tell. That when she realized, she didn't really tried to know herself to tell others about her. She was so lost in her craziness for Maan...she didn't regret her love for him but her stupid behavior. 

Annie rolled her eyes, gesturing her friends to hold for a while as she will take time. She has given brief intro about her sis in law to her friends and about her meek nature as well. They are open minded and good enough to understand her and meet her normally. Annie has big social circle, she had her own choices but it were always good being MSK's sister, no one even try to mess with her. 

Tell us Geet, what you like the most? Tina her other friend tried making a face.

What are you asking, offcourse she like our Maan bro most. Kyon Geet, other one tease.

Bringing shy smile on her face, aisa kuch nahi hai..

What, you don't like our bro, Annie what s she saying....

No...I didn't mean that, Annie...believe me , i love him more than my life, i swear. She pinched her throat and next moment all burst into laughter, even Annie couldn't stop her smile, they are making fun of you, Dumbo..." She hit her head playfully as Geet sat beside her only.

11076237_938912929487454_5854234477823610212_n.jpg

Geet gave a silly smile showing her full teeth, making all to admire her innocence.

Annie, sach bata, where did you find this innocent lamb to tied with your lion brother. 

Ron...!! She showed him big eyes and before she give him her peace of mind all heard Geet voice.

Plz don't say anything about Maan, I know you are only joking but I don't like it. She said ever so seriously, everyone just gaped at her for while.

Aww...Geet you are so nice, just too good for being real. Just like our Annie dear, she too was nave when we made friends...that's why we loved her. 

And me too love you guys, all share a group hug, Tina watched Geet looking sadly and pulled her too in hug. Koi na geet, we will make you ready as well like Annie. 

It's been few days, Geet tried as much to spent time with Annie and with her new family. Both girls were much comfortable now with each other. Geet would go on walk with Annie and Lisa...they would spent some time in the garden jaha pe other dogs breeds bhi present hote hai.

She even made friends with some...Annie was amused seeing her this side, so carefree, naughty and enjoying herself to fullest with all pet dogs there. 

God, Geet! I never enjoyed this before, kyon Lisa, do you agree!? She patted her pet who in return wagged his tail jumping upon her in happiness.

Geet giggled seeing this, all three walked inside and sprawled in the couch in living room.

I never knew this side of yours, kaha chupake rakha tha, tell me, Annie teased. She was in good mood today after long. 

Even I didn't realize annie, where was I lost before...

Means...Annie was confused listening her.

Matlab ki, my wife is one of naughtiest kid from childhood. 

Both girls turned around see Maan walking inside and he settled beside Annie. Lisa cradled to him like little kid, wagging her tail.

Maan only patted the lovely creature before giving wink to geet who made a puppy face to stop but he ignored her hugging his sis side ways.

Annie saw their silent gesture in awe...she had never noticed this before.

He was about to reveal more but seeing her pleading looks he stopped, he couldn't share the things between them ..their little secret that was meant to be only between them. 

Just the Dadi walked downstairs along with Rajveer Khurana listening voices.

What's happening kids!? Asked Raj in his stern voice taking sit beside Geet. How's my child!? He asked affectionately patting her head.

Hum thik hai...

Use kya hua hai..? Asked confused Annie.

Hume...kuch bhi toh nahi, Geet was nervous, she never wanted to receive pitty look from Annie.

Phir dad aise kyon puch rahe hai, she even noticed her nervousness, she now knew they are hiding something from her as next moment Maan too distracted her  and soon all got busy in chatting away. 

After a while, Raj's cell rang and he got up to receive the call. Seeing the chance Maan got up and say beside his wife who seems too lost talking animatedly with Annie and Dadi ma.

Suddenly she stopped feeling his hands moving in her saree, he pressed her waist with his rough hand making her jerk up.

Kya hua Geet ..Annie asked.

Nothing...she tried to give her smile, but inside melting with his soft strokes.

What happened, darling? He jerked her closer, pinching her belly button. 

Dadi ma shook her head getting up, leaving the children to their naughtiness. She was glad to see Annie slowly accepting Geet and with her change of behavior.

Bhai...aapka hath dikhaiye..asked Annie.

Why...? He was confused.

Just show me, she demanded. 

He showed his free hand to her, here...

Not this Bhai other one...she bite her cheeks inside to hold her smile  as his face was worth watching.

I can't...why you need to see by the way..? He pretended to ignore.

I could clearly see Bhai why don't you want to show me your hand, because your hand is busy in troubling my bhabhi. She teased and both were shock.

Geet instantly got up seeing his hold lossn on her , she was damn nervous, Hume kuch kaam yaad aa gaya, she was about to run when Annie stop her, arey Geet ruko toh..

Nahi Annie baad mein....she was so red couldn't show her face to anyone and just ran away from there leaving laughing Annie behind.

Annie ki bachchi...you...Maan muttered in fake anger getting up as well.

No..Bhai...it's all your fault, she said before making run from there.

Lisa barked from behind seeing both chasing around her, she too ran behind Annie..

Lisa baby...attack...attack on Bhai...go go....Annie shouted to her pet who obliged her and next moment the soft creature was hanging on maan who feel down on couch with Lisa on top of him. 

Annie's laughter buzzed in the whole Mansion along with Geet's who stood upstairs watching bro sis chasing.

Maan stopped and looked at his wife, even from far she looked the sight to behold.

Annie too stop laughing and watched her brothers reaction after watching upstairs, she followed his gaze and find Geet running inside her room.

She sighed realizing her folly, today she really understood what geet meant to be brother and she knew she was hurting him by being rude to his wife. 

She could see his feelings shinning in his eyes, how much he loves and adore Geet, as much as he love her and Dadi ma. She couldn't be mean to snatch that happiness from him, she could see how happy and naughty he get in the presence of geet. She would atleast share her brother for his own happiness. 

Few weeks has passed with their bonding growing...Geet has became the part of km now...she has started going to office as well on maan's insistent...he didn't wanted her to sit at home and if left alone she would be lead to depression again. Although she has lot of improvement in her health. Dr. Has changes her meds and that was decrease somehow to maans relief. 

At weekends nights both would be lost in the swimming pool. Since Geet has reminded him about the same at one night. Maan was more than willing to teach his beautiful wife swimming. He get to see her sexy and passionate side at that time in the pool, all for him. 

Geet has begun to think for herself, her choices and get long forgotten dreams and that was what Maan wanted from the beginning. 

One thing that trouble her now a days was Riya's constant visits to KM in the name of visiting her friend Annie. It was not her visits but her hidden taunts and mean looks to her. 

She wouldn't have mind if she was normal, but being still on her medicines that little thing also troubled her much.

On that Maan was not there beside her.  He has been out of country for an week now. He didn't tell when he will return that made her upset but then she wouldn't bind him to her forever, would she? He had his vast business to handle beside handling depress wife. She pouted feeling pity for herself.

But then quickly pushed away the thought not wanted dwell more into it. That what Dr. Neelam had told her. She would look at the good side of this. He had left her in their family alone and that had beneficial effect on her. She was coming closed to her new family and they also never leave a chance to make her comfortable.

She realized her initial uneasiness has gone now, she is much comfortable with her new family, feeling its her own home. Only thing she missed was her pet sis honey. Although, that lacking was also filled with her new friend, Lisa , Annie's pet.

And now, I am missing you so much, when are you coming Maan!? She talked to his portrait as she gave it last stroke finishing his 50th painting today.

He stepped inside the mansion, and greeted his family.

Geet kaha hai? He asked getting to go to his room. As it was late evening, and there was no sing of his wife.

I saw her walking in the studio in the early evening, till now she is there only. told annie. most of the time she spend her time there only bhai...from last few days she is spending her lot of time there only. shayad aapko bahot miss karti hai, she added  in the end teasing her brother.

maan chuckled softly and excused himself. He decided to first freshen up and then directly meet his wife in the studio itself. 

Saanson ne baandhi hai dor piya
Tohre liye humra dhadke jiya (x2)

Reh reh ke dil mera tham sa gaya
Chhu ke mujhe tune jab yeh kaha

I see my wife is really talented. 

Geet heard his voice, and frozen in place, he couldn't be real, could he? he didn't even inform her about his arrival. last time when both talked on the phone, he seems too busy that he had hurriedly cut the call.

then how come.

Maan noticed her frozen and smirked realizing her condition. he looked around the studio which he had asked her to open in the outhouse, now filled with most of his pictures which she had painted. there were only few paintings which was random ones, including her pet sis honey and Lisa with annie.

he moved his gaze back to her and walked slowly towards her. she didn't move still waiting anxiously for his approach. 

It means a lot to me that you painted me. He moves towards her and touches the back of her arm lightly before pulling her closer, itna pyar karti ho mujhse,

she felt his warm breath in the crook of her neck, and the cage of his strong arms around her petite form. her whole melted in happiness to found her love finally beside her and she was in his loving hold.

words failed to escape her mouth while she thought it is best to keep silent and enjoyed the moment.

he turned her after a while and found her eyes close, geet...he whispered softly, the way he called with so much tenderness and love in his voice made her opened her eyes. 

Sachchi sachchi teri nazrein ek darpan

Dede mann ki yeh khabrein ek pal chhin

Adhron ne kuchh na kaha re

Naino ne keh diya..

She looked into his eyes for a while as he holds her . bahot jada..khudse bhi jada.. she murmured lost in the intensity of his eyes. As she ran her fingers through his black hair.

Maan ran his hands down her chest pushing away her saree pallu,he reached the buttons of her blouse. He lingers near the top her blouse, her pallu was already lying on the floor, as he ran a finger across her waist chain,he moves his finger up her stomach and under her blouse.. 

Tune to pal bhar mein chori kiya re jiya mora jiya

O.. Tune bhi pal bhar mein chori kiya re jiya more piya..

He cupped her chin and looked into her eyes, “I love you more.” And  He kissed her deeply, savoring the warmth of her mouth. He kept kissing her as he pulled her on his feet, 

She was staring up at him, her eyes wide  as her body arched against him of its own will. He molded her against him and breathed in the sweet fragrance of her hair.

He held her tight pressing her against him and  she wrapped her arms around his neck. She was craving for him, her heart, her mind, her soul, her body all wanted him. 

Gumsum gumsum rehne waali hamri ek gujariya re

Kal-kal, kal-kal behne laagi jaise prem ki nadiya re

“Maan,” she whimpered against his shoulder as he felt a tear slip from her eye onto his bare skin of shoulder.  He has changed into vest and tracks. 

Don’t you dare to leave me again like this...she cried in his arms, pulling him closer pressing herself against him. She needed him, needed him there with her emotionally and physically, she wanted his touch, his weight, his feel on her, in her. He felt his soul returning with her hold. She moved her head away from his shoulder and stared into his eyes, then very slowly, she brought her lips to his and kissed him slowly sucking on his bottom lip while her tongue urged his mouth to open. He didn’t want to make any move, wanted to cherish the moment of being love by his wifey, he let her guide the way trying to control himself. 

He let his tongue slip into her mouth slowly and toyed with her tongue caressing the deep secrets of her mouth.

Tujh sang preet hamne lagayi hai

Tab jaa ke yeh rutt aayi hai..

“Geet, I missed you too baby,” he spoke into her mouth deepening the kiss when he felt her hands entangling themselves in his hair.

He lead her over to the couch and pushed her gently onto it. He reclines on the couch with one leg out. She put her knee down on the couch between his legs and the pressure on the couch cushion made maan slide forward until his crotch touched her leg.

She grabbed him by his vest and pulled him up slightly to meet her lips. He with one hand closed the lights. Suddenly whole studio was bathing in twinkling fairy lights.

Geet stopped amazed looking around, then again looked back at him, Happy 6 months anniversary, darling." he whispered sensuously on her mouth...she shuddered in happiness, you remember? she asked like a excited child clinging to him.

Goriya main tere sang zindagi bitaaunga
Rab se yeh maine hai waada kiya

Tohre liye humra dhadke jiya

'why not, jaan? shadi meri bhi hui hai....tumhare akele ki nahi...he teased licking her lips sensuously.

taane mat maro...she pushed him on his chest, pouting her lips.

now i have given you this nice surprise, wont you give me something rather hitting your husband. he sounded serious that Geet was scared a bit.

I am so...she was about to apologize when he took her lips for soul searing kiss, I didn't ask for those words. he left her mouth and looked at her red face.

but I have nothing to give you in return, I am sorry, I just forgot to buy anything for you, although i remembered about the day but i was too upset with your  leaving,

that you didn't even left the home more than necessary?

hu..? it took her a while to realized what he said,

I know everything, Geet. 

annie ne bataya? she asked like a child. She knew how keep reports on her through the help of his family.

woh kisine bhi bataya ho, that's not the matter. but its about you, he cupped her face dearly, you can't lose yourself like this comepletely...abhi toh tum thik ho rahi ho...kal agar mein na rahu toh...

she instantly put her palm on his mouth, don't talk rubbish..that too on this day...she gave him teary glare. the mere thought was draining her energy out. chaddo...hume koi romance vagera nahi karna apke sath...mood kharab karna toh koi aapse sikhe. she blabbered like a hurt soul, getting up and walked to the open window. 

Batiyaan tore naina

Hum se joh na karte

Haaye Ram kasam jeete jee mar jaate

Arey aise kaise o ji

Yun hi tum mar jaate ho

Tum jo naa hote hum kyun duniya mein aate

Maan sighed but realized he shouldn't have said anything like that, wouldn't he have done the same thing without her. 

He stood up and switched on the music player, before walking up to her and wrapped her in his arms hiding her whole.

Ki teri meri ik zindagi

Ha sang teri preet lagi

Ho pal pal badhegi

Haan maine bhi yeh Rab se waada kiya haaye

you shouldn't be standing here half naked. he whispered, her hair was pushed aside by his long fingers as he buried his face in the crook of her neck.

she sighed, engulfing herself in the warmth of his love as her fav song played in the background.

I know about my husband, he is really possessive about me, he is protective also. do you think anybdoy will be here at this moment knowing his anger and authority. she teased him, as boht stared at the full shining moon together.

Saat janam ke saathi

Hum hai diya tum baati

Ho roshan basera hai ghar tera-mera

Humre chaand ko takne

Taare bhi nikle hain

Haye nazar na lagey tujhko baahon mein ghera

is it? itna bharosa hai apni pati pe...he played along jerking her closer...

yes...she hummed...

then believe on my words geet, I harbor the same feelings as you darling, I spoke those words just to make you understand, out of my worry for you. mein bhi tumse usi shiddat se pyar karta hu jaitna ke tum mujhse. then how will I leave you and go anywhere...waha har din..raat bas tumhare khayal mein bita hai. dont ask me how I manage to work there. It was my habit from years keep me there, aur dil ko tassali thi ke tum yaha safe ho humari family ke sath, who is there to take care of you in my absence.

her whole melted and she turned briskly in his arms, hiding her whole in him. don't talk like this...she muffled, wiping her tears off to his chest. 

KSOGsIZ.jpg

he realized what she is doing and smile, pulling her apart. he cupped her face, yaad hai geet, meine tumhe kaha tha, imagine me in your place, and feel what i go thrugh to see your condition.

she nodded with small pout on her face, don't talk like this, jo mujh pe biti hai, jo meine saha hai.. those years... bhagvan yeh saza mere dushman ko bhi na de. she told stealing his heart again with her pure feelings.

you are an angel, geet. I am lucky to have you, you are my gift from heavens, aur mujhe kuch nahi chahiye, bas tum mere liye khudka khayal rakhna. he said tucking her hair behind ear.

she nodded with a smile, I will...

her two words and that smile brought smile on his face too and he kissed her forehead only to hear her words, thank you.

aise nahi....he said huskily looking into her eyes.

his brooding eyes told her the story of his words and she rushed away from there before he realized it.

Oh chal hat jao ji

Nazdeek aao ji

Hum toh ji haarey ji

Haan maine bhi yeh Rab se waada kiya haaye

he chased her around before catching her behind the curtain, masti ke mood mein ho ha...? he lifts her by her waist twirling her around.

she broke into laughter, maan..no..leave me. 

after a while he put her down, she put her head on his chest feeling dizzy, while she heard him whispering into her ear, now time to cherish my gift. 

she blushed and hugged him tight, his fingers began roaming her back, when she pulled up her head stopping his moment.

but maan, when did you do this lighting arrangement? she asked curiously because most of the time she was here in the studio.

when you were out today, I did the work on phone while returning back.

suddenly her eyes widen in realization, you also didn't inform me about your arrival. she pouted accusing him.

then how would have I surprise you with my sudden entry. he winked and she blushed remembering he had watched her painting his portrait. although it is not first time he had seen her work, but she had been always doing his paintings without his presence. 

she avoided his gaze looking around, you even fulfill my childhood fantasy, she looked up at the star stickers on the ceiling which were shinning in the dark. 

Reh reh ke dil mera tham sa gaya

Chhu ke mujhe tune jab yeh kahaa

Goriya main tere sang zindagi bitaaunga

Rab se yeh maine hai… waada kiya…

I will fulfill your every fantasy darling, he pulled her face to his level, nibbling her lips, just keep loving me like this. He whispered huskily in her mouth,kissing her senselessly. 

she overwhelmed put her arms around his neck, yes, I love you. 

to be continued...

Thanks for the support to this story guys, I hope readers are not getting bore with the story.🤗

don't worry, I will finish this soon in few more chapters, need to give proper closer to the story.

ps - posting next one as pwd protected , so pwd will be given to those who press reaction to this update. 

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

mkd.70 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 5

Awesome part ❤️

Thank you for long update 😊

Maan did good to send Annie and geet together which help both to know each other,it worked 🥰 Annie come to know how naive geet is.she to love her.all family members accepted Geet 🤗

Manneet romance 🥰☺️ happy to reading after long time 🙂 and we never bored with maaneet stories 🥰

akkub.92 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Nice update 

Maan plan get success as Geet Annie got comfortable with each other and now they are behaving truly as bhabhi and sister-in-law 

Loved scene in which Annie tease maan 😃

Update next part soon