Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

In Love with my Brother in Law MG SS |Thread 2 link -p.n.1- April 30 - Page 81

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

She finds you cute, so have fun with that man. The poor guy doesn't know what to do with this girl.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janu2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Lovely part 

Wonder when will both realize their feelings 

Only Geet can make maan agree to do things which he never thought

Loved their chemistry 

Cont soon

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hi there! Any chance of an update?

Mg13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Chapter 22 - Dinner Date with JijajiπŸ˜‰

Maan looked at the place making faces while Geet jumped down the car running like a child. Maan shook his head seeing her excitement. still unsure he followed her behind. once settled both were confused what to order first. Geet after a little thought immediately called the young guy working at the dhaba. 

First give us um...lassi.

What's say jijaji.. Geet beamed looking at him as she licked her lips. He just shrugged his shoulders, smiling slightly seeing her excitement.

His eyes widen in horror seeing the big glasses of lassi. He had knew the drink but wasn't seen this large quantity of it.

Geet took a large sip of her drink with excited look on her face urging him to have his own. 

He gulped and took one sip just to not disappoint her then made an excuse, um...let us order some food items first, yeh Hume baad mein Pina chahiye, mujhe lagta hai. 

Yeah...jijaji you are right, and he left a sigh of breath but it was short while, seeing the spicy oily food items. 

Geet...

Let not talk now, i get so irritate, mujhe khana khate waqt koi disturbance nahi chahiye. I am damn hungry, and she would have went on if not for him stuffing her mouth with bite of roti.

He chuckled seeing her pouting mouth. She chewed the bite and smiled seeing him chuckle softly at her.

He didn't know from where to start, he just kept looking at the plates. Seeing this, she sighed and took bite of roti, dipping that in chicken curry she fed him. He opened his mouth slowly for her, seeing her small beautiful face shinning in delight.

How's it, tasty, na? 

He just nodded hardly gulping down the bite. 

Toh Khao na, phir. You are eating like a snail. She complained and soon got busy in finishing her own meal. She was so hungry and it's been years she had this tasty food at dhaba in free environment.

Until he began coughing loudly...that caught her attention.

Jiju..she sounded worried as she got up rubbing his back furiously. He couldn't stop coughing and this made her teary. 

Oye puttarji, lassi pilao. Raahat milegi...one of the Punjabi guy having food there gave her advise seeing her not moving at all.

Yes,lassi...she frantically took the glass to his mouth, urging him to drink. He slowly took the sips still he was stable. 

Thanks ... He murmured softly giving her an adoring gaze.

Thanks nahi... sorry. Mujhe maaf kar dijiye jijaji. Yeh sab meri wajah se hua hai. She mumbled still having tears in her eyes.

Geet, stop it. Nothing happened because of you, he grabbed her hands, first of all stop these tears, he wiped her eyes softly. 

Na hi mein aap ko yaha lati, meri xid ke wajah se aapko bahot pareshani Hui. Aur dekho AP ne khana bhi khaya nahi, kuch bhi nahi khaya aapne. She ranted with pouring lips.

Shh ..ek aur labz nahi. He put his forefinger on her lips shutting her down. But both were startle with currents they felt in their spine with the mere touch. He quickly too his hand back composing himself.

Geet was silent unusual to her, her cheeks were red.

Ab kaisa lag raha hai, puttarji, the old man asked from neraby cot. 

Ji..thank you, ab mein thik hu. He said with smile to him then turned to look at geet who was  still looking sad. 

Geet, mein sach mein thik hu. Look at me.

Yes you are fine but aap ne kuch bhi nahi jaha, mein hi rakshas ki tarah sab kha gayi, i didn't notice your discomfort. Aap ko shayad tokha khane ki aadat nahi hogi na . Waise aadat toh mujhe bhi nahi hai but I could manage when food is my favourite. She ended with smile.

Maan couldn't Stop admiring her listening her words, it soothes his heart that she knew him so well.

Let's go now, she suddenly got up holding his hand, but where now. 

Oh fo jijaji, kitne sawal puchte ho aao, won't you come with me if i don't tell you the reason.

Offcourse i will, tum jaha kahogi mein tumare sath chalunga, humesha ....he added with such an intensity in his eyes, she had to blushed and turn her face away hiding the burning sensation she felt in her face. 

He chuckled and follow her behind as she took slow steps, suno...he called from behind.

She halted listening his commanding voice, it made her heart leapt in excitement, that small word carried so much authority. 

Ji...she turned to face him, you wait for me at the car, i will pay the bill and come.

She nodded turning around then, suddenly halted turning back, but you hadn't had anything. You won't pay, let me pay the bill 

Geet....he was shock with her explanation. 

What nonsense! Why this logic. And I can pay for both of us.

Lekin...

Geet, you call us friends...then friends can't share anything? He tried to make her understand in her own language. Jo mera hai woh toh tumhara bhi hai na...and what is your that is mine also. He added making her gasp hearing his words. It showcases double meaning to her but she didn't say anything seeing him so normal after uttering those words.

Probably he just said that as in the meaning of friends...nothing more Geet, she thought to herself and just nodded at him with smile.

He left a relived breath and paid the bill of their order before turning to walk away with her.

It was then he realized what he said to her in flow to make her understand, he frozen stopped at his place. No Maan...you said nothing wrong, this is correct in the term of friendship as well. She too understood and and didn't got any wrong meaning out of my words. He looked at her, she was walking ahead. Seems normal to him.

He sighed in relief and just shook his words, trying to pulled himself away from those weird thoughts of his.

Both were moving back, when suddenly Geet asked him to stop.

He pressed the breaks and looked at her, now what, doll!?

Now get down first. She asked him again her stubborn self.

But why, he looked around then again looked at her. 

Plz...first get down, will you? She made a puppy face which offcourse he couldn't resist. He sighed in failure before getting down.

She happily jumped down herself. Then held his hand before dragging him to the small Italian resto. 

Geet yeh...he couldn't complete as she asked him to parked his car first. 

He did so and joined exciting her, tumhe abhi bhi bhook lagi hai. He asked in worry.

Jijaji, why do always think about me first, think about yourself. You are hungry am already full. She patted her tummy in a gesture to make him understand.

He sighed, I am not hungry, Geet. 

Jijaji , don't argue on this, i know aapne waha kuch nahi khaya. Now let's move inside first.

She demanded bossily dragging him again inside. He didn't have any choice but just to follow her inside, quitely admiring her each lovely selfless gestures just for him.

They occupied the small table in the gallery where cool breeze was teasing and the nature view was magnificent.

Now order fast...

But really Geet, iski koi jarurat nahi thi .

Stop it jijaji, she rolled her eyes, atleast not pretend before me, we are friends , so stop behaving me before like we are strangers.

Geet ..

What geet, u told the truth. 

Now plz order fast, mujhe sach mein achcha nahi lag raha hai, you are empty stomach because of me. She pouted.

He held her hand, comforting her don't worry for me this much, doll. Seeing you having that meal happily, my stomach is full.

Oh jijaji...she felt overwhelmed hearing him, why do you need to talk this much filmy.

Geet, yeh filmy nahi hai , this are my real feelings. mein koi movies nahi dekhta.

Why? She was disappointed seeing him bore and from any entertainment.

I don't have much time for this stuff. 

Just then waiter came to took their order. He ordered just one chicken sandwich for himself. Geet pouted again and ordered from one Italian dish for him giving him cute silent glares.

Mujhe sach itni bhook bag hai , bhuk hai ya nahi, no i don't know anything but you have to eat this all what i ordered for you.

How do you know, that Italian dish is my favorite.

Come one jijaji, itna mujhe aone friend ke bare mein pata hona chahiye, I know your Italian choices. You eat most of the time only this food. Also mummy ne mujhe bataya at one time.she finished with cheeky smile.

He shook his head seeing her antics.

What!? 

Nothing...! 

Yeah, i remember what you were saying about movies...you have to take your time out of your busy schedule to enjoy yourself.

I am enjoying with you what else...

Jijaji...it is not only me and about me. Life mein entertainment bhi jaruri hai. 

Seeing him silent, she added... Nothing to worry much jijaji, mein aapko movie dikhane ke jaungi.

But geet, mujhe waqt nahi milta. He argued.

Like I said, you have to pull out some time for yourself. Like you spend some time in gym, don't you. She added holding his bicieps.

He nodded silently till then their order arrived. And you can take out your time for me, won't you!? She asked sweetly feeding him one spoon. 

He nodded again chewing on the bite. Then took some on his fork before offering her to her mouth.

Jijaji, I am full ..pet mein jagah bhi nahi hai, 

Just one bite won't harm you. He gave her fake glare that she had to open her mouth, and he fed her from the same fork from which he was having.

Both didn't noticed this but after a while Geet realized and felt mushy all of a sudden. She ignored the feeling quickly concentrating on what Maan was saying as they talk about everything, most of geet was blabbering keeping him entertain while he kept eating side by side listening her sweet voice.

It's been two day after their dhaba dinner but he couldn't yet get out of those beautiful feelings nor her thoughts could leave him. He tried hard to concentrate on his work and his fiance but it wasn't helping. Because he hadn't had talk with Sam nor had they met much to keep him away from his thoughts of his sister in law.

Although he managed to keep him mind occupied somehow with his work. But the thoughts about his future were disturbing him somehow. 

He tried to chided himself many times for thinking like that about his sali. She is just kid maan. What if she get to know about your intentions anytime. She is pure but your feelings are turning dirty. He couldn't yet believe he was falling in love with the girl of almost of his half age that was insane...it couldn't happen and that too the girl was his sister in law.

On the other hand , Geet was going through the same turmoil as her jijaji. Her condition wasn't either different from Maan. She although managed to get busy in her college and dance practice to keep herself away from her dirty thoughts of her jijaji. 

Aarman was always there to keep her entertained and laughing. He would now and then pout seeing her dancing with different guy. He was burning in jealousy but couldn't do much before geet.

The guy was none other Salman, the best dancer and choreographer from other college who had been participating in this function with Geet. 

He was huge competitor to Aarman offcourse in many ways, girls were drooling on him no stop, his body , his charms ...his dance moves...they were throwing non stop glares at Geet while ignoring Aarman.

He couldn't bear it, which added to his jealousy...first his girlfriend then those hot shot girls...

That evening Geet returned to her home late only to noticed her mother was waiting for her in the living room.

She was startled and stopped then instantly walked away in intention to pass her.

Geet, ruko, mujhe tumse kuch baat karni hai. 

She didn't turned but her insides burned hearing her giving her command.

But I don't want to talk to you now. She told with turning and again was ready to walk away.

Geet, pls listen beta...pls 

Hearing her change of tone that too pleading one, made Geet turned back and Nikita almost came rushing to her holding her hands, pls don't tell anyone about Sam and....

Geet was startled hearing her, she couldn't at first get what she is talking about but then after a while she realised and remembered what she had seen in the bar.

You mean to say her boyfriend!? Geet snapped angrily. She had been so busy in her own life that this thing had completely gone out of her mind.

Shh... Nikita instantly shush her.

Don't stout, plz talk in low voice. She grabbed her arm, pulling her harshly at side.

leave my hand, Geet gave her glare, gritting her teeth in anger.

Nikita almost swallowed her anger at the moment for she knew today she somehow needs to convince her. 

So, she slowly left her hand, only to notice her rubbing off her wrist where her fingers prints were marked. 

First listen to me, yeh Sameera ke zindagi ka sawal hai. If khuranas come to know then problem ho jaayegi.

Kya problem ho jayegi, problem toh aapki beti khud creat ki hai. Geet snapped back.

Geet Jo hua use bhul jao, I had warned Sam to behave also pleading you for my daughter's happiness, plz don't tell anyone about this. She showed her crocodile tears which actually melted Geet but still she had her own doubts.

But if Sam loved someone else then why she agreed to marry Maan...I mean jiju at the first place.

That question left Nikita dumbstuck , she never knew that was coming....

To be continued...

Precap :- 

Ja pardesi tujhe dil de diya....🎢🎡

I know I am so late, hope this had come out long to compensate my late update.

I realized, you guys must be waiting for this story, so thought to update this one. 

More is coming in next update, so stay tune. 

This update dedicated to ranumohanty, she make me remind again to give update on this. πŸ˜†

Thank you so much for still being here on this thread, readers aka friends. πŸ€— blessed to have you...❀️

ps - updating in hurry as just got to know about my grandmother (mom's mother) was serious,and now she is no more... :( 

Edited by Mg13 - 1 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Mg13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: khwaishfan

Hi there! Any chance of an update?

updated...

jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Lovely update 

Waiting for next update... ....

hottyangel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Nice update. Bith Maan and geet are struggling with their feelings. Hope Maan knows about Sameer before he marries her.. eagerly waiting for next.

maangeet.gmmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Fantastic update great

akkub.92 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Nice update

Loved maan Geet date 😜

So cute couple but both are not able to accept due to age difference and Sam 

Sam mother able to convince Geet but liked Geet question waiting to what she answer 

Update soon 

Hope your grand mother get well soon , take care 

jeyanthi123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Lovely update 

Loved it 

OMG maaneet are going to dhaba and geet s enjoying so much but maan s not able eat..

Geet s feeling sorry , maan s so happy to spend his time with geet and he admiring her ... 

Geet s always very blushyyy and she s controlling herself ... 

Both maaneet are thinking about their thoughts to each other ... 

Sam s doing wrong but she s asking geet to hide it .. 

Geet need to disclose the sams bf matter to maan 

Continue soon 

Waiting