Maneet FF Aap ki Kasam |Updated EPILOGUE @ p.n.61 @ 3 DEC 2023 - Page 6

Posted: 1 years ago

Awesome part 

Waiting for Geet to realize fully their relationship 

Cont soon 

chapter 35

Maan is sick and Geet forgot all her anger and kicked into caring mode.

chapter 36

Maan did not even realize what he was doing, so it was good they didn't go all the way. Would not be fair to her.

Planning to update Mehbooba

Guess, this will be on hold till then. ðŸ˜Š

will update this one after mehbooba...this story is on hold from long while, has to finish that soon, so that i can give regular update of others. will try to give long update of this also...🥱

Very nice update . When will they realise their feelings for eachother and stop fighting like kids . 

Pls update soon

Chapter 37

It was lunch time, Maan got up after finishing the work at his hand. Strangely there was not a sign of his wife till now. He wondered where she got disappeared after their arguments in room.

Thinking about her, he descended the staircase then walked towards the kitchen hearing some noise there. 

Geet was busy in her own adventure of cooking. Whole kitchen was almost in a mess. Because last time it was Dadi ma who helped her in cooking her first sweet dish. Today, she was in charge and chefs and cook just stood at side making worse faces. 

Madam, let us help. One tried to approach her.

No need, she immediately snapped at him, i can do it myself and better. Do you think I am incapable of doing anything on my own. Dadi ma yaha nahi hai toh kya hua, unhone mujhe sikhaya hai and ha i have this cooking book. She showed them proudly. Everyone just nodded rolling their eyes to each other.

Maan muffled his laughter bit couldn't stop admiring her efforts and most of all her cute antics. Her face looked mess as he watched her side profile... He silently walked inside behind her making all servents stood shudders with the glare all received from their master.

Whole bunch of servants ran from there getting us silent glare. Once satisfied on being alone he approached his cute and frustrated wifey.

What's up....he asked suddenly making her yelp in shock 

After reading your comments motivated me to update this one for you guys, so plz continued to shower your comments on this story so that I could successfully complete this one also like my other work. 

Thanks a ton for being here, friends...🤗

READ MORE

Edited by Mg13 - 1 years ago