Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

natu10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Superb  update.

Geet is so attached  to soham that she completely  forgot  that he is not her soon but meera and dev. She still did not decide what she want to do.

Maan came and so her packing. Finally maan knocked  some sense  in geet mind. Hope that she will understand  and will take the right decision. 

On other hand both  meera and dev are  happy that they will meet their soon after so long but still afraid that he will not recognize  him. Annie is also happy to see her family  again after so long

Eager to  know  what will happen next.Update soon.

Creampuff thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Part 35 

Maan nailed it !! 

Geet is not thinking for soham’s best interests ........ she is thinking about herself. 

I thought after thorough contemplation she would come up with the right decision & let Soham go ....... sometimes when we love people even though we don’t want to, we have to let them go. 

However I do understand geet’s plight because Soham was all she had but she has to think about his parents perspective as well . Again maan making the reference where she did not think about the pain she inflicted to her parents, she even lied to their faces that she was not geet . She needs to think about everyone’s relationships & feelings & stop dwelling on just her feelings . 

She needs to think about her future with maan , they need to openly discuss their relationship. 

Thank you di ðŸ¤—

Dragon-Heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: pop77

Can I have password for part34.

thanks

Pw send for both PI 2 and LFR6

pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Nice part 34. Maan take Geet & Soham out to spend good time. Geet feels different Maan. Finally ask him about change. Maan told truth about Dev & Meera coming, they trust Geet then other family members. Geet knows that one day he had to go but can’t accept truth. Maan told her that her decision, what she need to do. He will support her. Geet not happy with Dev arrival news. Waiting for Geet’s response.

pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Nice part. Geet is not leave soham. Both are worry about soham. Geet not ready to leave him. Annie is happy after long time she see family gether. Meera is worried about her son accepting them or not? If Geet around soham might not go with them. More soham think Maan his papa. How he call Dev? Maan worry about Geet if she ready to give him. I hope Maan words make sense in Geet. Let see what Geet decide.

Waiting for next part.

Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

PART - 36

Sending pw.....

Even after sending a note many not accept my friend request. Then fine I will not gonna send them pms. Itna time nahi hai mere pas ek ek ko personal pm Karu. If you want pms then add me. Or else forget it 

Edited by Gurti_Maaneet - 1 years ago
Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

PW sent dear check your inbox

amazonforest thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Super update baby ðŸ˜‰ commented on the blog ðŸ˜‰

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

commented on blog

thanks for pm n pw

🤗

Dragon-Heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

If you want pms then add my ID or else forget it.