Hi Mugdha

any chance of an update?

Mg13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: khwaishfan

Hi Mugdha

any chance of an update?

I can't tell now but I am sure completing this FF soon. It may take 15 days or month...

I need some time.

Mg13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Thank you so much for your suport till now, readers aka my friends...πŸ€—I am blessed to have you guys beisde me in this journey...finally we reached 100th chapter like first season of MehboobaπŸ˜›

Chapter 100

Maan walked in to see his baby sister in bad mood today. She threw her shoes at side angrily pushing back Lisa as well whom she adores the most. 

He was taken a back by her harsh behavior. It was first time she noticed it. Because whatever might happen she had never been so rude to her pet. Geet was telling right.

Kya baat hai Annie? 

His sudden voice break her trance of anger and she turned to him.

She remained silent for a while continuing her work, then turned to him, could you please leave bhai , I need to change. 

Maan thought for a moment before he nodded his head leaving his sister alone.

Annie watched her brother's back, she knew she had upset him big time but she was not in mood of lecture now which she was sure will came her way from her big brother.

Geet Hui Sabse Parayi - Watch Episode 42 - Arjun and Anvesha argue on  Disney+ Hotstar

She cursed Geet big time now for the mess. But she was not either the spoil or bad girl to take revenge upon her in nasty way. so she just decided to ignore the irritating creature for now.

Maan walked back to his room after getting to know about his wife being waiting for him for dinner. Dadima told him to have dinner with geet in room only. She would be sending nakul with their dinner in the room.

Now when he stepped inside, he was left mesmerized by his wife's innocently laughing site.

Geet who has been tired and hungry by waiting for Maan, thought to watch TV. And when she got the her favorite cartoon on it, she couldn't resist and glued to it. She was so lost in it that failed to realized her husband's presence in the room.

Maan slowly walked near her, he came from behind before taking her into his lap.

Maan...she jumped on his lap, he jerked her closer, caressing her face.

You scared me...she gasped feeling his hands moving inside her blouse.

Chodo na...she resist... shying away with his touch...after marriage everything felt so new and raw. 

Don't ever repeat this words, he hissed passionately...his fingers open her bra hooks tearing the cloths apart.

I have full right on you!! He claimed yet again..his eyes reflecting his love and passion while hand moved to cup her bosom.

Maine Aisa kab kaha, you have all rights on me, she cupped his nape calming his nerve, only you have...she whispered on his lips.

He decreased the distance between them kissing her ever so passionately. Hunger oozing out from him as he removed her sari completely from her body, throwing that somewhere in the corner.

She gave into his passion as he pushed her down to devour her completely.

It's been few days, Geet was trying to talk to Annie but she wouldn't listen...She was still on mission to ignore her N was lost in her own world of friends and college.

Kya hua Geet, tum kuch naraz lag rahi ho...Neelam asked seeing her sulken face. She was improving some days back but again they seem back to square one.

You know Annie, she seems never to understand me....and she narrated everything. 

Aap bataiye, Janwar bhi ek jaan hai, aur hum bas woh bardasht nahi kar sakte....agar Hume bhi chain se jeene ka haq hai toh unhe bhi toh hai na.

Bilkul sahi kaha tumne, I totally agreed with you, with this full smile covered Geet's face.

Her session were going on every well now. On the other hand, Maan decided to take some step to bring his wife and sister closer.

Both were so dear to him...he couldn't see his wife sad nor could see his sister upset face.

He stated his worry to Dadi ma when both were alone..

Don't worry Maan, hum kuch kar lenge, said Dadi after thinking much.

Next day, she deliberately sent both her granddaughter and daughter in law to the shopping as she was called for one  baby shower function at her one of close friend's house. She needed to gift something to the soon to be mother.

I am not going anywhere with her...Annie blasted.

Why not...aur tameej se baat kijiye bete, she is your sister in law.

Har koi mujhe tameej sikhane pe pada hai, jab se woh is Ghar mein aayi hai.

Dadi was so shock, she never knew this much hatred was filled inside her innocent daughters mind. How and when this happened..she knew now she have take slow and steady steps to hold her granddaughter before she got burned into this own hatred.

Dekhiye beta, hum sab aapki family hai, aur aapka bhala hi chahenge. Geet bhi ab is family ka hissa hai, jitna jaldi ho sake aap use apna le yehi achcha hai.

No I won't ever accept her, she snatched my Bhai from me, said Annie on the verge of tears now.

Dadi ma gasped realizing where the is heading now, finally she understood her fears. Both siblings were closed from childhood, Maan was everything for Annie as her mother passed after giving birth to her, Maan became her mother...he would took care of her everything.

Now sharing same love with other woman , suddenly it became difficult for her.  And she was hell possesive for her things like her Bhai.

Annie, come here and sit with me...seeing her not budging she again call finally Annie had to obey her.

Now tell me do you love me,

Annie nodded innocently to which Dadi smile softly wiping her undhed tears, you love your dad brother, your family.

Offcourse dadi ma, I love you all so much. 

Toh phir aapke Bhai jise pyar karte hai, was not to love the person.

No..never, why would I...

Dadi sighed, making her understand is big thing.

Aap ke is nafrat se you know you are hurting your Bhai no one else.

Why he would be hurt, meine Aisa kya kiya...

Aap ne aisa kuch nahin kiya bas apni bhabhi ko silent treatment de rahi ho aap.

Woh meri bhabhi nahi hai, she pouted angrily.

I guess you need time to understand this...dadi sigh, and you will understand everything after you get Marry one day.

I won't marry ever.

Har koi ladki yahi kahti hai, par akhir mein bhi nhe shadi karni padti hai, dadi teased her.

CLOSED TO MY HEART – Mugdha Love Diaries

Don't tease me dadi ma, i am not going anywhere leaving you all...

Aur agar humare princess ko kabhi pyar ho gay toh...? She cupped her face.

Annie blushed for she remembers one guy she liked from her college. 

Then I will tell him to stay with me, I won't be going to his house.

Haye Ram. Yeh hum kya sun rahe hai, babaji.

Dadi ma, plz stop this drama.

And both bust into laughter....

finally after lot of buttering from Dadi ma Annie agree to give one chance to geet, ek hi chance Dadi ma, 

You just try to make her friend with you, aage sab kuch apne aap ho jayega beta.

Thik hai, bas ek chance. If she won't passed into this, i won't tolerate her more.

And both went for shopping in Annie car with the driver.

Whole drive was silent, Geet was trying to talk with her but she had put head phone on listening songs to ignore irritating presence of her sister in law.

Annie dekho...kitne sare puppies hai. Geet suddenly screamed shaking her almost.

What the...Annie screamed out of frustration and look at the window til then they had passed with the speed that those puppies left behind.

Geet Hui Sabse Parayi - Watch Episode 29 - Anwesha gets jealous on Disney+  Hotstar

tum apni had mein raho, don't ever try to be over friendly with me. I am tolerating only for my Dadi ma and bro. She scolded her in front of driver so loudly.

Geet pouted on the verge of tears now hearing her rude words. She blinked her lashes to stop those tears, still few spilled from her eyes. She wiped it quickly turning to window side. Her heart cried so much bit no sound come from her mouth for she had promised Maan she would not spill tears again.

They reached one of branded shop for babies, where they could get everything of babies. Annie walked in fast leaving Geet behind.

However both girls got lost in watching n admiring different things for babies.

God everything is just so cute and fabulous..don't know what to choose, mujhe toh lagta Sara shop hi kharid lu ..Annie beamed making geet smiled.

Yes , me too thinking the same... everything is so adorable. 

Both looked at everything again forgetting the fight in the car for sometime and both chose the same thing.

Yeh kaisa hai,

This is just perfect.

Both said at the same time holding same toy by either side and giggled.

Maan stepped in his room only the be greeted by his over excited wife who narrated him everything that happened in the day. How both shopped for the baby. 

He inwardly thanked Dadi ma and decides to talk with her later on.

Now he needs to concentrate on his happy wife who seem not mind stopping. Finally he shut her mouth with his lips...

His hands caught her slender waist and he pulled her into him. 

Their mouths met in a sweet, exploring kiss, which became harder, harsher, more urgent.

Lost in passion, she held his face between her palms, adoring the smoothness of his skin, the  wonderful pleasure of his lips on hers, the smell of him, the fresh taste of his mouth, the skill of his  kisses as he slowly drove her down on the bed. 

His hand was cupping her breast and she groaned because it had been so long since he'd done  that. The feel of his fingers as they teased her nipple into a fiercely thrusting peak was driving her mad. 

And then his head dipped and she felt the warm wetness of his mouth there.

Through half-opened eyes she saw him suckling at her breast and her breath caught in a spasm  of love as she looked down at his enraptured face. His eyes were closed, the silky fringe of black  lashes at dark curve on his cheekbones.

'Oh, maan!' she breathed.

Fire roared through her body as if she'd been ignited. she loved this man crazily! she thought  exultantly as his hands pulled her hard to him, echoing her desperate need to feel every inch of  him, to be so close that not a hair's breadth lay between them.

sweetheart!' he breathed into her eager mouth.

She felt she was soaring to the sky. Her hands locked around his beautiful head and she could  feel the clean silk of his hair and smell his familiar masculine smell.

Her straps were being eased down. His mouth wandered hotly over her naked shoulders,  skimming over her skin in tense, passionate kisses. She felt delicate fingers slipping into her lacy  bra, his lips exploring the deep V of her cleavage.

She let out a gasp and then a little whimper of pleasure when he lightly touched a straining nipple. Forcing his head up, she kissed him deeply, luxuriating in his expert touch...

At some time she must have torn open his shirt because her hands could now move unhindered  over his muscular chest, every inch of which had become familiar to her. And her fingers lingered  over his heavily beating heart because it was a miraculous confirmation that he, too, must be  experiencing a wild and unstoppable arousal.

Her conscious mind no longer operated. It was as if she was intoxicated by the drug of love. He  could make her forget everything when he made love to her. She had no will of her own, only a  pagan drive to become part of him.

Tearing her night dress apart his hands curving  beneath her taut buttocks to lift her up. Wantonly she tucked her naked legs around his waist. As she did so, Maan buried his mouth in her breasts, his fingers busy with the fastening of her bra.

She took his face between her hands and kissed him with slow and tender passion, shuddering  when the lace barrier had been removed and they were skin to skin.

Her senses were filled with him, her heart hammering loudly in her ears. 'I love you! I love you, maan jaan!' she breathed.

Here is longest update on MEHBOOBA...this is for making you guys wait for long also it's 100th chapter...

I will be honest to tell, almost whole update was typed before few months only leaving last love scene of maneet. But believed me, I was busy with some other work and didn't thought this has come out well and long enough to post that's why it got delay. 

Henceforth gonna update short and quick updates...hope you are okay with this or you guys want long update like this or like aan milo sajna..? let me know through comments.

Have tagged MEHBOOBA 2 every reader, plz like and comment...will see the response here and if get good response then continued the remaining story here only. so it's up to you friends...😳

please give reviews and atleast press reaction to the update to show your support to me so that i can complete this ff, also other 3 on hold...😳

ps. - I wanted to make Annie villain just for time being, but then changed the plot little..because I am in hurry to finish this story soon. also her character is not that mean here...she is just pampered child mostly by her brother, so is possessive for him. 

Edited by Mg13 - 1 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS