Superb teaser 

Update soon .

Waiting 

Mg13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Picsart_22-09-29_13-37-09-744.jpg

Chapter 18 - Just chill, Jijaji...😆

Maan walked in pace towards her table. Both Geet and ammy were lost in each other, giving flirtatious glares...holding each other hands. Both moved closer, was about to kiss when he furiously bang his palms harshly on table.

Both were startle and looked up to the person who introduce them, only to see fuming MK standing at their table.

Jiju...Geet was astonished, she had not expected to see him here standing on her head that too all in angry avtaar.

Both stood up to face fuming Maan, what are you doing here? Geet asked nervously, somewhere his furious eyes scaring her.

Tum yeh batao, tum yaha kya kar rahi ho, woh bhi iske sath? Maan asked sharply pointing finger at aarman.

Aarman who was till now listening, pouted hearing time of his, he quickly replied before Geet could say a word, off course we are here on date... Said with boyish grin, holding Geet's shoulders.

FChag3aVEAE2rM-.jpg

Maan kept giving him glares then at his hold which he listen instantly seeing his burning red eyes. 

Waise, aap yaha kya kar rahe hai, jijaji..Geet asked trying to change his mood, god knows why he is so angry and on whom...

Before Maan could answer her question, Sam walked in the scene from his back. 

We are also on a date, sis...she replied with cunning smile, giving her wink. 

Oh...you both are here, that's nice...good...Geet clasped her hands together, getting nervous suddenly for she couldn't believe her sister to keo quite and not mess the things for her now. But she is Geet Handa, She could be careless...let people do whatever they want...I am here to enjoy and will do that...she thought giving her back evil smirk.

Alright, you guys enjoy your first date and, she grabbed ammy by his biceps, as he was busy ogling at Sam shamelessly not minding the age difference between them.

We will enjoy ourselves....she completed pulling him with her as both walked away towards the disc area which was arranged at the  Far end of resto, designed in Cave style.

Geet , chodo yaar...ammy said irritated as geet left him angrily. 

So then you can go back and drool over my step sis, who is lot more elder to you. 

So what!? She is hot maal...said ammy having dreamy looks on his face.

Mind your words, you are talking about my sis...said Geet in possessive tone.

Whatever!! Ammy roles his eyes, I don't understand you, and your relation with her. He said walking inside to grab himself cocktail.

Anyone won't... thought Geet with painful smile before following him behind.

I never thought but her choice is just...urgh...sam made disgusted face, thinking about Arman. 

Forget it, lets go...saying so Sam turned around to walked back to their table but maans words stop her.

I don't think that boy is good, why don't we follow her and make sure she is safe.

What!?? Sam couldn't believe what he suggested...are you serious Maan, i mean she isn't child. She can take care of herself and mature enough to know what is good and bad for her. She corrected seeing his glare.

Phir bhi, tumhe nahi lagta, woh bahot choti hai in sab ke liye...and right now only you said something about her choice, she is nave , doesn't understand people...and as her sis, you should take care of her, and look after her. 

Sam was tongue tied, she couldn't argue the him now further. 

J0Dczfm.jpg

You are coming or I go myself, he looked at her, seeing her not moving he nodded his head before saying, i am going because I can't let her wander around like this at this late hours when she is young and nave to this things. Saying so he stormed from there inside the same disc where he saw both Geet and Aarman walking in.

Behind he could heard Sam calling out the him.

Maan, wait ... I am also coming...

Just chill chill just chill

Maan walked in to the disc, where music was loudly buzzing, the place was crowdy which he hated the most that's why he have avoided going to such places most of time. Only when he couldn't ignore the clients demand for meeting in disc. He tried to locate her in such busy crowd...as he walked further in dashing into few people. Some girls began drooling in him as he passed them, removing his overcoat he threw behind angrily, which landed straight on sam's face as she was following him. she became highly irritated but kept her cool.

There she is, he caught her sight suddenly, she was dancing crazily in between all boys when Aarman jumped up behind her, swirling her in his arms.

Soniya dil se mila de

Soniya dil se mila de dil

Geet caught her breath before swinging happily in her boyfriends arms. 

Bairiyaan dil se mila de

Bairiyaan dil se mila de dil

Both were dancing like a crazy...boys and girls surrounded them, trying to get a chance with both.

His fist tightened at his sides, as he walked furiously towards the dance floor not before opening first few buttons of his shirt. He rushed up and grabbed her wrist before turning her around in his arms.

Hum bhi tere aashiq hain

Kabhi tu humse bhi aa ke mil

Jiju...she was startled but then she was so in playful mood that gave him big smile before cupping his nape. 

3 IDIOTZ - Anne bani Honey...Sheila ki Jawani!! - Page 3 | Geet - Hui Sabse  Parayee

Aarman got busy with other hot chick, he was surrounded by few hot and happening girls getting while attention and couldn't stop praising his own charms.

Jab shaam dhale shaam dhale

Armaan jage armaan jage

Jab shaam dhale armaan jage

Tera hi jadoo chale dilruba

Oh tere bina dil na lage

Tera hi chehra dikhe har jagah

Sam rolled her eyes seeing the drama going on the floor, so mum was right ..she is definitely taking attention of Maan. Her fist tightened, feeling jealous...she was about to walk up them and show her place but something or rather someone else caught her attention at that moment and her jaw dropped to the floor.

Jaaniya teri ada hai

Jaaniya teri ada hai kaatil

Maan forgot his anger and for the reason he walked in here, just held her closer, and was lost in her....her scent, her innocence, her playfulness, her smile, everything making him lose his sanity.

Geet was swinging crazily in his arms, he pushed the boys away who were trying touch her. No one was allowed that, as he stood like a shield protecting his little girl. 

His hands reached her back, she felt burning sensation feeling his fingers moving on her bare back. 

What the hell are you wearing...he recheck her dress from back, and found big whole design on the dress. 

What do you mean, yeh dress hai, she screamed in his ear, holding his shoulder, as music was loud.

Suddenly someone pushed her and she landed on his chest, her lips touched his cheek giving him peck.

Geet pulled away, giving him silly smile while he too chuckle seeing her cute face.

Mujhe choom le choom le

Zara jhoom le jhoom le

Mujhe choom le zara jhoom le

Just then Aarman walked from behind, seeing her snuggling to Maan, he pouted, Geet, he pulled her to him, throwing her down, catching her like Rk style. 

Why are dancing away from me with someone else.

What, Geet was really irritated...you ideat, first get me up, she hissed, and felt strong pull on her.

Maan pulled her up, she landed on his chest giving ammy angry glares.

What was that stunt about, you would have kill me in the crowd, she shouted.

Maan angrily pushed him away, he was not ready for that and twirl around losing his balance, landing in some girls arms.

Their boyfriends came and punched him making geet broke into giggle.

Serves him right...she turned around showing him her full teeth.

Maan gave her amuse look, raising his eyebrows..

What!?!he was going to push me down the floor. She reasoned her behavior.

Maan was relieved, after noticing her act, he concluded she is not serious about that guy. He didn't know the reason behind his own behavior.

In mastiyon mein bhi hai ek maza

Jisne kiya usko pata

Hai ishq hai jaan-e-man ek nasha

Sam couldn't believe her eyes, there was he, Her boyfriend..her love dancing away in other girls arms. 

She rushed furiously to them, and, Rajeev...she called out furiously. He didn't noticed first but then she came face to face with him with murderous glare that left him startled.

You!?!

Ha mein, why , never expected me here...

Jaan...

Don't Jaan me, first tell me what are you doing here?and why ..? She crossed her arms to her chest, waiting for explanation.

You know, my girlfriend was not giving me attention nor she remember me anymore, so I came to find someone else here, he thought to play with her, since she was so torturing him with her marriage decision.

What!? Tum Aisa nahi kar sakte...how could you, she grabbed his collar pulling him to her, and gave one furious glare to the girl who cursed her in return before rushing away from there.

Maahiya dil ki lagi hai

Maahiya dil ki lagi hai mushkil

Jaise tum kar sakti ho mere sath, first of all you decided to marry some fool not Me and now days you are avoiding me. 

So that doesn't mean, you come and romance with anyone...she was so angry and turned to walk away but he held her hand stopping her.

I definitely come here to enjoy but not to romance with anyone, that I can't do with anyone apart from you. He turned her to face him before taking her lips in his. Sam was shock but then give in kissing him back.

Aarman again walked in with swollen face, Geet..he shouted to get her attention, you can't do this with me. And he turned her around in his arms, Geet broke into laughter seeing his face 

My god ammy, who did this to you, although knowing it, she muffled her laugh.

You are worst girlfriend I ever have, he cursed her...

Look ammy, I am sorry, but don't use such words for me, dare you...

19260761_1955240378044956_3495743637486178633_n.png

she threatened him pointing finger at his face.

Hum bhi tere aashiq hain

Kabhi tu humse bhi aa ke mil

Arman gulped not seeing her anger but behind her stood Maan Singh Khurana giving him murderous glare. 

Jijaji...I mean MK sir, hi...hello...

jaane kahan dill mill gayye

he gave his boyish grin trying to run away from there when geet stopped him.

Aarman yaar, tum toh naraz ho gaye, come on, she pulled him on the dance floor.

He was denying seeing Maan , she followed his gaze, and looked behind to see Maan .

Jiju plz, don't scare him. He is such nice boyfriend anyone could have, she tried manaofying him.

His eyes widen listening her, you are not serious, are you with this date and boyfriend.? He asked angrily.

Do you find me serious any time, she asked with blank face then broke into giggle, offcourse it's time pass for me as well as he ..kyon aarman he is just as enjoying as much as me. 

Just chill...

Ammy nodded happily, giving him smile, yes...offcourse, she was right, he too was not serious about relationship now. Geet was only his friend, best friend...more than girlfriend.

With that declaration from both, relived maan's heart to no extent, he couldn't think much but was at ease finally.

On ther other hand Geet was not sure either why did she explained him when she didn't do it before to anyone...why she bare the reality of her life to him. Was he became so important to her...maybe yes,...that's why she share her secrets with him and now seeing him smiling from heart made her day. 

And she dance crazily with arrman and maan either side of her. after a while maan asked her, achcha yeh abtao, how did you get an entry in the bar when you are below 18? 

His breath was tickling her as he was talking so near in to her ear, because of loud music, somehow she controlled her emotions and replied cheekily, aap kitna bhi mujhe bachchi samjh le jiaji, everyone not thinks that about me, look at me... I am grown up girl, there are only six months remain for me to turn 18 aur waise bhi I tagged along with ammy as his girlfriend and he is 18+, 

Just chill...

she gave a wink when felt jerk from ammy, she looked at him and both dance away like crazy hitting their hips at sideways, making maan fist his hands. he thought on her words and felt possessive for his little doll. he swiftly pulled her his arms again, dancing away with her with utmost passion and desires, he never knew existed in him. 

Maan after getting confirm of her safety with Arman walked away to have some soft drink. 

Bartender serves him the glass but he wad to lost on the dance floor, looking at her happy face, he missed the glass, and took another glass of hard drink which bartender has served for other.

to be continued...

Precap :- She was disgusted as she came face to face with her sis...

Thank you so much for the awesome reviews and likes friends...🤗 I see likes are going below 40, plz friends press reaction after reading the chappy, if this not get 40 likes then I am moving to blog, on last update too I said friends...I tagged almost 60+ then you guys think how I feel...

I guess, people are not interested anymore in my writing or concept...

Whatever, I am so blessed to have you guys beside me, keep supporting me always, friends.. thank you to my regular readers who are still reading the update...🤗

Edited by Mg13 - 1 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Mg13 thumbnail

Chapter 18

like and comment, plz😳

Mg13 thumbnail

Chapter 18

like and comment, plzsmiley9

Mg13 thumbnail

like and comment, plzsmiley9

Chapter 18

taahir004 thumbnail

Chapter 18

Vibrant and so Fabulous Chapter

Sam neither bothered about Geet been in the club

nor she respects the fact that she came with Maan

already busy with Rajeev

wow Maan getting all possessive over Geet

I really want Maan to see Sam and Rajeev together

Edited by taahir004 - 1 years ago
jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Awesome update 

Waiting for next update. 

heycookie thumbnail

wow loved it totally

possessive maan n carefree geet yet cute geet

armaan is a fun guy as well

loved possessive maan tho, he cant just leave geet alone at that place

geet explains she is arman just for fun

maan is relieved but wont understand why

sameera finds her bf with someother girl n gets jealous

i think in precap geet sees sam with her bf

cant wait to read next part

MA1970 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hilarious update. Maan runs behind Geet to stop her however he finds out that both are not serious with each other. He sighs a relief. On the other hand Sam finds her boy friend in the disc. Will she be caught by Maan. Precap interesting.

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Thanks for the update

Chapter 18

Incredible update… majestically written 

nice that Maan interrupted their kiss 

Gosh Maan was furious 

well Geet was astonished and scared seeing Maan there

as expected Maan asks Geet what she is doing there that too with Armaan

so Armaan replies that they are on a date

Maan glares at Armaan