In Love with my Brother in Law MG SS |Thread 2 link -p.n.1- April 30 - Page 63

Posted: 1 years ago

Wow....this cute jija sali pair...

Both have unknown feelings....

Geet is embarrassed that Maan might shown those pics...

Sumitra is just an awesome mom... she's taking care of geet like her own daughter...

Awkward situation... 

Chapter 16 

What a cute update 

Love how maan & his mom we’re both doting on geet πŸ’•

Geet is yearning for that affection 

Geet was frantic trying to hide the posters but she does not realize that her jijaji has already seen them 

Interesting how maan always walks in when geet is barely dressed πŸ˜†& of course he has to help her πŸ˜‰

Wondering when maan will realize his feelings 

Thank you di 

wonderful update.... Geet had headache but she asked servants to help her to remove the posters which she did not want maan to see it ... awe maan in the kitchen surprised Sumitra and both made soup for Geet..Maan's family loved Geet and also taking care... maan went to see Geet and scolded her for taking bath without anybody's help... loved their closeness.. both were not wanted to leave.. happy for their lip-lock  

Thank you so much for your awesome reviews and likes to the previous chapter, friends...smiley31

Please friends, like and comment, I am sending pms and tagging also separately, still likes has dropped below 40 to last update. Now henceforth, if likes drop below 40 then I am moving it to the blog, don't worry regular reader, I am not putting it pwd protected though...

Chapter 17 - Pretend 

Geet was shocked further with next move from her brother in law. Her eyes widen feeling his lips moving on her instead of him getting up, he grabbed her both wrists pinning them to the bed at either side of her head. 

She tried to speak but he mercilessly crushed her soft virgin lips under his manly one. Next she didn't really know what happened as he kissed her gently yet with such burning passion she never before experience.

His lips opened hers before inserting his tongue in her sweet mouth. He explore it thoroughly making her moan in bliss. 

Her hands finally finally got free from his hard clutch and caught hold of his back, moving up to his nope, her soft fingers moving in his dense hair soon making him groan in pleasure. 

Soon, she felt him stroking her down with his thigh.

Oh...jijaji...she moaned, feeling sweet tingling pain in her core, as he left her mouth to acquire her soft neck area, his breath heavy and warm teasing her senses as he nuzzled into her breasts.

Now my turn, she mumbled still with close eyes, turning him down she tried hovering over him and next moment she was on the floor.

Jijaji...she cried, opening her eyes finally to the REALITY. She rubbed her wet eyes only to see she was lying on the floor.

That's when she realized, it was her yet another wild dream. Precisely, it was second dream about her sweet and hot brother in Law.

Shit..she held her head, it was still throbbing with mild pain. She remembers with close eyes, after he landed on her. 

Both were stunned with the sudden collision of their lips. She could feel thousands of butterflies moving in her stomach. Feeling something in her entire system, she stirred under him, holding his biceps and that  brought him to reality, he seems to frozen as well with that sudden touch of her soft lips. 

However, he desires to move further and take her mouth in his, do everything further that his heart wished but somehow he resisted and held himself back. 

With much difficulty and control he pulled himself up, tumhe lagi toh nahi..." he had asked her gently patting her cheek, to which she simply nodded still lost in the touch of his manly lips. 

'take care..." with that he pats her cheek, covering her with blanket.

I should get moving, mom and Dadi are waiting for me, he struggled to speak with the sexual tension hovering over her.

But seeing her soft childish smile he somehow managed to give her an warm smile. 

He bend on her unknowingly, making her heartbeat raised anxiously. She closed her eyes thinking he is going to move to her lips, to kiss her, her lips shivered in anticipation.

Maan for while looked at those shivering petals of her but quickly turned his gaze up and pecked her forehead...

MG (FF) ~My love for you~...pt 17 updating on IF - Page 33 | Geet - Hui  Sabse Parayee

is your head still aching? He asked tenderly cupping her angelic face.

Geet opened her eyes slowly, dizzy with the care and tenderness of him. 

Thoda thoda...she whispered with a blink of his eyes.

Hmm...he nodded, I will inform Dr. Shaha about it , he will have check up of you again tomorrow. You take proper rest, and no masti till you get better.

She pouted twisting her lips.

Look Geet, listen to me now plz, after you get perfectly fit, mein bhi nahi rokunga tumhe.

My college...what about it, it's starting the day after tomorrow, she was having holidays for two days on the occasion.

"You will be alright till then...and..." after a pause he spoke with smirk, "My sister in law is quite intelligent that's what she had told me," and gave her wink.

Geet smiled whole heartily hearing him, I am glad you remember that. She boosted herself again, he nodded his head with warm smile before parting away.

Don't worry about anything, I am always there for you. He further said seeing her pouting lips which curved into sweet smile again.

Maan was not in peace after their encounter in her room, precisely in her bed. Few days, and he didn't even seen her...nor both talk on the phone even. But how he missed her, he only know. Although her condition make him worried but as his mother was instantly on the call with her darling daughter, he hasn't have to worry much for he get to know every information about Geet.

For some reasons even she didn't call him but would ask for him when his mother was on the call. He avoided as much as possible but his heart wasn't in peace with this his mind's decision. 

Geet wasn't at any comfort either. She would be missing him day and night. Being at home those few days, added more to her miseries. Her friends would give her visit after college but her eyes stay at the door always in desire to see only one person. She thought he must be so busy in his business as his wedding was on the way. So he must be winding up the work until his marriage. 

The thought of his marriage gave her heart painful skip but she pushes that away as soon as it appeared to her.

Aajkal tu kuch jada hi soch rahi hai, Geet..god...I need to go out of this home. She mumbled to herself.

She shouldn't be thinking much about him. It's better both are not in contact much now. It's better for you geet to forget him and move in your own life. Unse Jud ke bhi i wont be happy, 

Aaj toh yeh attraction feel kar rahi hu, and as with each passing days it's only getting stronger.

Kal ko i would definitely be falling in love with him, she was so sure, so she thought to just stay away from him and better indulge herself in her own personal life and activities.

And as if hearing her mind, when she joined back the college, Aarman asked for the date. It's been two weeks to their relationship and both haven't yet spend the time alone.

She was more than happy to say yes, like that her mission to forget her jijaji and move in own life will be accomplished.

Nikita walked in her daughter's room only to heard her one sided talks on phone. She was talking about going out with someone.

Okay, i will be there at 7 pm. Bye, love you!! And she put the phone down.

Where are you going? Nikita asked her daughter, with keen eyes giving her suspicious looks.

I was planning to go out for sometime..sam tried to avoid. 

But where, and with whom, kiska phone tha, kis se batein kar rahi thi tum. 

Oh mamma kisi ka bhi nahi...

Are you sure, you aren't hiding anything from me, look Sam never try to even because I am your mother and know what's good for you.

Sam rolled her eyes hearing same chant from her mother's mouth.

Excuse me mamma, now I have to get ready.

Ruko, are you going out with maan," nikita guessed.

No...not at all, Sam was like from where that come from now.

Then, you must spend some time with him as well dear, unhe kaisa lagega, kya sochte honge woh log, show some interest in him.

Mujhe koi interest nahi hai usmein mom, you also know.

Then atleast pretend...pretend to be good before them and tried to be extra friendly with him, Nikita held her daughter arm, jerking her to face her, her daughter seem to not understand what's happening before their own eyes.

Dekha nahi kaise woh Geet humesha tumhare hone wale pati se aur saas se chipki rahti hai, she had developed great bond with the khuranas, i was expecting that from you, dear.

Mom, I am careless about what they think of her or anything related to her. Sam rolled her eyes.

Alright leave all that, but now you must go out with maan, call him and ask him for dinner out 

What!! Mein...woh bhi uske sath...her eyes widen not able to believe just what her mother was asking from her when she already has her plans with Rajeev.

Yes you .come on..

But he never show interest in me either, it seems he is just his mamma's boy, only marrying me for his family because wanted some maid for their house who look after his needs or his family's.

Leave that all Sam, i know, you won't be facing any problem after marriage, they are really good and innocent people. 

Somehow Nikita pushed her daughter to called Maan out for dinner. Sam did it under pressure of her Mother who left no chance to irritate her or spoil her plans. 

Maan was busy with work files at hand when he got call from his fiancee. After receiving invitation for dinner from her left him surprise. He tried to avoid it but she was pestering getting her mother's silent glares.

Also thoughts of his sister in law appeared in his mind and he just said yes in a flow. 

It's better he concentrate on his own life and relationship ...he was going to marry soon, that's the reality and it better as soon as he accept it and get comfortable with his fiancee.

Sam was busy in her phone getting continuous messages from Rajeev. She didn't wanted to upset him further by avoiding him. 

She looked in between at her finance, only to notice him doing the same thing. Only difference was it was business related stuff. She rolled her eyes and decided to initiate the talk. 

Maan as usual only responded in short nod and hmm...or with few words. 

When all of a sudden his attention went to the entrance where one familiar figure entered. 

He recognized the same Boy from Geet's friends group from his engagement party walked in. Behind him walked another familiar figure. His eyes widen, recognizing her....and her name escapes from his mouth, Geet...

Sam looked up from her phone, hearing her sister's name, what!? 

What is she doing here? He asked further instead giving answer to her, his all attention was on her. 

Sam followed his gaze and looked at their right hand side table to see his step sister with her friend.

Beyhadh 2 3rd December 2019 Written Episode Update

Oh... She is hanging out with that guy, but what she told her father that he is her only friend. Sam rolled her eyes and chuckled on her new discovery. Her sister was one step ahead of her. She thought with a hidden smirk.

Hanging out...means? He asked still his gaze not moving away from her gorgeous sight. Clad in black dress, she looked nothing but ravishing. 

IMG_20221004_164111_304.JPG

Oh Come on Maan, you must know what that's mean, he is her boyfriend of course, she is dating him.

She dropped a bomb on him with that sentence of her.

What!? But she is just child, how could she go on like that with any boy randomly at this hour of night. He was quick to react as he got up next moment walking to the table where she sat flirting with the guy.

Both Aarman and Geet were busy in their own flirting romance...holding each other's hands.

Geet was comfortable with him as like any friends. Both were just here to have fun of lifetime. Armaan was nothing but good friend and having nice sense of humor to lighten the atmosphere around her.

Both were somewhere of same nature that instantly got glue to each other. 

Geet wanted to experience all those things of having boyfriend. Armaan was even pampering her and tolerating her nakhras. What more would a girl of her age want.

Karan Singh Grover And Jennifer Winget Absent At Drashti Dhami Wedding |  Drashti Dhami Wedding Latest News | Karan Singh Grover Jennifer Winget  Latest News | Karan Sing Grover Latest News - Filmibeat

To be continued....πŸ˜‰

Precap ; - Same...πŸ˜‰ Possessive Jijaji...😈

I need to stop here...plz give me ideas for Maan to ruin Geet and Aarman date.

What do you guys s think will happen now? What will Maan do? 

Plz if you have any idea , plz mention in comments, I want to know your pov as well, readers. Plz... I am waiting....

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Chapter 17

Like and Comment, please....😳

Like and Comment, please....smiley9

Chapter 17