Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

In Love with my Brother in Law MG SS |Thread 2 link -p.n.1- April 30 - Page 60

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

How caring maan was towards geet.loved it.geet is too good.even after all this,she saying that maan should not get angry with sameera was lovely.i hope sameera understands her good heart.geet thinking that no one has cared for her like maan did was lovely.small images means childhood pics?perfect pics.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janu2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Great part 

Loved the way maan taking care of Geet 

Geet falling for maan more more 😍😍

Cont soon 

hottyangel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Very nice update.  Maan is very much attracted to geet, and the same with geet.  He is taking care of her and his concern for her is showing in his very action.   Waiting eagerly for next

prekshagarg thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Wonderful update ,

Geet is right , when she became serious everything will also become bored.

Even we were felt like simple Rice and dal🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Aww Maan jeejaji is so caring, the way he changed her band-aid  with so much care 😘😘😘😘😘 it was so cute , and Geet was thinking right , if he care so much for Geet, than how come She will not in love with her.

And Jealous Maan🀣🀣🀣 he is in different zone after seeing her friends poster and that too without clothes🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Now what will happen, only God knows....πŸ€£πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Let's see how Maan will reactπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

jeyanthi123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Lovely update 

Loved it 

Maan s taking care of geet and he s getting worried for geet .. 

Maan s shocked to see his pic in her room ..

Maan s hell angry on Sam and he s getting possessive for geet ..

Continue soon 

Waiting 

Mg13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Thank you for your support, friends...smiley31

I noticed so much lessen number of likes and comments on previous chapter. Please like and comment lots of, for your guys, I am updating this ff regularly without much wait, also keeping my other ffs on hold. 

Picsart_22-09-30_12-35-43-518.jpg

Chapter 16 - Don't tease me, Jijaji!

Kahi unhone ise dekh toh nahi liya..she clasped her mouth with her palms. What would he be thinking seeing this..she thought watching around in fearful widen eyes. I need to do something and hide them all before he think bad about me. She thought for a while, from his talks and behavior I don't think he must have seen it till now. 

She got up immediately holding her head, God, this headache. 

Geet ma'am , what are you doing? You are not yet well. 

Geet turned around to see the one of maid of the mansion. She rushed to hold her.

Mujhe chodo, padma, pahle is sab tasveero ko hata yaha se... She was so so tense. 

Pahle aap aaramse yaha baith jaiye bed pe, I will do it.

First you remove them all or i wouldn't be in any peace. She was restless, her eyes constantly moving toward the door in fear of his arrival.

Yashoda called other male servant and with the help of him both remove the posters. Geet left a sigh of relief taking only maan's pictures in her hands, she caressed his face and out them in her cupboard.

Now tell me , how come you guys are early today? She asked finally siting on the bed. Now she could relax.

Bade saheb ne jaldi bulaya Hume, aap ke liye. Yashoda explained bringing small smile on her face, Dad...she was aware that her father also knows the habits of her mother and sis. 

Maan bete, what are you doing in kitchen,? 

Sumitra asked walking to him from behind. She couldn't sleep peacefully either whole night thinking about geet. After restless night finally she had decided to get up and check upon Geet.

She had took an bath and walked out only to notice her son working in the kitchen. It had took her by surprise because she had known her son, he hadn't even ever stepped in the kitchen.

Maan hesitated for a while before replying to his mother, nothing mom, just trying to see what could I make for geet, as she is hungry, usne kal se kuch nahi khaya hai.

Now hearing about geet, sumitra forgot about other things, what my daughter is hungry aur yeh tum mujhe ab bata rahe ho, stay aside, she pushed him at side, tucking the pallu of her saree in her waist. Let me make some soup. She will have this only for now because now she could not be able to digest normal food now. She was blabbering and making soup at other side.

Maan kept watching his mother in amusement, you didn't worry this much for me also !? He asked teasingly.

Sumitra looked up with sweet smile, because she is my little girl. Aur tum bhi mere liye itne hi pyare ho Maan, but you see you are grown up man now. She teased.

Maan rolled his eyes and both mother son duo finished making soup before taking it to her room.

Geet was still uneasy with the thought of her jjijaji have seen the posters in her room.

But as soon as both sumitra and him walked in carrying the tray of soup. She breathed in smell of delicious soup and then forgot everything.

Wow...smell toh bahot achchi aa rahi hai..she smiled big, licking her lips making both chuckled seeing her reaction.

Taste bhi utni hi achchi hai dear, sumitra said taking seat beside her. 

Aap bhi jaldi uth gaye aaj? Geer asked as sumitra began feeding her lovingly.

Why not, if i wouldn't have, then don't know what would my son had fed you. 

But servants had arrived now, mummy. 

Yes, they are now geet, but Jo taste maa ke hath mein hai uska maza aur kahi nahi hai. Sach hai na. Asked sumitra.

Geet nodded her head with absent mind. She was lost in the thoughts of her mother.

It was afternoon, Khuranas were about to leave. Maan was all the while looking at the stairs, trying to fetch her one glimpse but she was not in the sight.

Picture15.jpg 

Kaise hogi...she must be sleeping because of medicine effects. He thought and make some excuse to his mother and grandmother before walking to her room without anyone notice.

He was already getting calls from office. But how could he leave her in that condition. His heart and mind was in constant fight. His heart wanted to stop and mind was trying make some senses to him.

But right now he pushed his senses back and listened to his heart. 

Geet had just walked out of washroom wrapped in towel. Although her maids has offered a help but she was so shy to accept anyone help in that matter. She was used to take care of herself, do her own work. So she took an bath somehow with her head still aching in between.

Maan was just on the door, which was as usual unlocked since the maid had just walked out after putting her things on the bed.

He was about to knock the door when heard her moaning sound out of pain...

Ouch...this headache, she cursed moaning holding her head when all of a sudden door got opened and he rushed inside hell worried about her.

Geet was about to scream out of fear, her eyes widen in shock, mouth open wide ready to screamed when he stormed towards her and getting her intention, clasped her mouth, pushing her against the wall.

Shh...mein hu... He softly left her mouth, seeing her silent.

Geet was hell scared, her chest heave up and down out of fear and anger. She gave him silent glare before muttering....jijaji...you scared me. 

He smiled softly seeing her cute anger, she looked beautiful after walking out of shower. Her wet look mesmerized him.

His gaze traveled down to her chest, which was heaving up and down...the sight left him breathless so he looks up again to see her confused hazels, then her cute red nose, her shivering soft lips. 

I am sorry! He whispered, tucking her wet tendrils behind her ear. 

Geet closed her eyes in pain, also those new emotions surging through her, making her heart beat loudly.

You should be, you scared me...she whispered opening her enchanting eyes. He was simply driving towards her.

Geet, he whispered back huskily...his fingers moving on her lips, she shuddered badly that pulled him back to his senses. 

He instantly left her, turned his back to her.

What was you doing? Doctor ne mana kiya tha na bath lene se, aur akele kya kar rahi thi...you should have call some help. He said in concern. 

Jijaji, kitne sare sawal...she sighed, looking at his back. First of all u can't stay like that, aur dusri baat i am big girl now...choti bachchi nahi hu Jo kisikr madat lu, aur kisi ke samne nangu ho jau..she blabbered out then realized what she spoke and bites her tongue. 

Maan turned around briskly with now eyes widen hearing her, you are really careless, agar kuch ho jata toh...he grabbed her arms , she held her head again making him lose his hold, and cupped her face.

Dekho, tum meri sunti kyon nahi ho..he felt helpless seeing her in pain as he pushed her gently to the bed.

I am fine, bas thoda sa sar dard karta hai ....

Tum aise adventures karogi toh aisa hi hoga na...

Jijaji..she pouted, getting his scolding.

Now shut your mouth, ek aur shabd nahi, he glared her. She made puppy face and he continued to stared her.

After a moment of silence, now will you go out, mujhe kapde pahnne hai, she said with shy smile hiding her eyes from him, her hands clutching the towel to her chest.

That's when he realizes his hand lying on her thigh, he pressed it unconsciously, making her moan, jijaji....

He cleared his throat jerking up to stand before her. Tum kapde pahno, mein yahi hu.

What!?? Her eyes widen in shock hearing him...

I mean, I will send someone for your help, you won't doing anything alone. He warned her.

But...

Bas ek aur shabd nahi, either you are taking maids help or i will be here until you change..choose what's better for you. He smirked knowing she will choose the first option now.

But to his shock she spoke after thinking, okay, aap yahi khade rahiye, magar ustaraf muh karke, i don't have any problem. She said with hidden smirk, jijaji mein bhi aapki saali hu, I am also stubborn...she thought giving hi innocent look.

Tum kabhi nahi manogi....he sighed.

You know then why tried, now go out I need to change. 

Agar tum ziddi ho toh mein bhi hu Geet, I am going no where, saying so he walked few steps away turning his back to her.

Geet was flabbergasted, why don't you listen to me . Don't worry about me...

I can't stop, Geet, you are the only precious friend I got. He replied honestly leaving her stunned.

Then you have no other friends...!? She felt bad and curious as well. 

Maan heard the curiosity in her voice as well as her each moment, he tighten his fist, listening elastic sound, realizing what must be she wearing now. 

No...his voice came out heavily, as he gulped his saliva with closed eyes. 

Oblivious to his state, she carelessly wore her cloths. 

Now you can turned around, I am done. She replied cheekily.

171912-drashti-dhami-removebg-preview.png

He turned around to see her magnificent sight clad in small frock which reach until her knees.

She was struggling to pulled up the zip of it as it was on her back.

Maan slowly walked around, and grabbed her hand, she immediately left the zip and gave him small smile turning to see his face. His eyes turned dark as he slowly caressed her bare back with his fingertips making her giggle.

IMG_20221125_180819_046.JPG

Jijaji...are you tickling me...she sighed when he stops.

Maan smiled and this time tickled her waist with his fingers making her broke into beautiful laugh. 

God my head! She moaned turning in his arms, he engulfed her in his arms as she put her head on his chest. 

He caressed her head softly, drowning in those new kind of emotions, it was beautiful yet he felt restless as if craving for something which he could never get. His heart felt sweet ache, with her soft breath on his neck. 

His hand continued to caressed her back, it reached to her shoulder pushing down the dress from her shoulder.

She pushed his head in the crook of his neck, feeling heaven with his touch.

Plz , do it fast. I can't stand more. Her whisper brought him back to his senses. He instantly pulled out his hand from her dress and covered her properly before pulling up the chain on her back.

Tum thik ho...? He cupped her face, she was dizzy after taking bath, then medicines and his effect. She partially close her eyes.

Geet...

I am fine, mujhe sona hai. She said giving her whole weight on him.

He sighed, and lifts her up walking up to her bed he softly laid her down. She closed her eyes instantly as he covered her the duvet.

Geet, you take care, we are going back to KM.

Hearing him she jerked open her eyes, it was looking sad...can't you stay for a while. 

His heart went for her, but he couldn't stay more and drown in those dangerous emotions which is not good for any of them.

I can't dear, he caressed her soft cheek with back of his palm, making her shuddered. Office bhi toh hai, dad can't handle the work alone. You also need to take rest now.

That I am doing but you can stay with me, she grabbed his palm, feeling need of his soothing presence near her. She felt so protected around him.

You don't, but always keep chattering with me. He teased her she twisted her lips turning around still holding his hand. Jaiye mein nahi baat kar rahi aapse...

8RN7RIr.png

Arrey...Mera haath toh chodo pahle, he bend over her. She jerked his hand angrily for seeing him making fun of her.

But that resulted in him falling over her, as she turned to him. His lips straight landed on her making everything stop around them.

Both laid motionless sticking to each other.

To be continued....

Precap ;- Jijaji on mission to ruin his sister in law's date.😈

I didn't planned this chapter, it had come out like this.. i was going to skip further then thought about this little romantic scene between mg, since Maan is at Geet's home now after their friendship, so why should maan miss this chance. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Although it is only trailer, whole picture will happen once both will fall in love with each other. πŸ˜‰

I have one complaint against my readers, no one tells me about missing title in the chapters. I tend to forget to give the title to chapters always. but till now no one suggested me or reminded me about it...πŸ˜’

Edited by Mg13 - 1 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Mg13 thumbnail

CHAPTER 16

LIKE AND COMMENT PLZ😳

Mg13 thumbnail

LIKE AND COMMENT PLZsmiley9

CHAPTER 16