Update soon 

Waiting 

Mg13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

maneet ff – Mugdha Love Diaries

Chapter 15

61368_115505111841698_100001466283710_134005_6502246_n.jpg

It was mid night, two souls were sleeping peacefully in each other arms without any worry in the world.

When suddenly he woke up...his body ached sitting in half lying position for few hours. 

He slowly got up , pushing her softly on the bed, she was moaning and wriggling again her in her sleep. 

He stretched his arms, reliving his muscles from the stress, thinking for a while he looked around the room. In dimly lighted room he tried locate the desire thing and he caught the sight of it.

There was soft toys placed in her room...he took one big teddy bear from the top of shelf before tucking that under her small arms.

She snuggles happily with small smile covering her beautiful face.

Now she looked happy and at peace. How childish she is..she is just kid, innocent and beautiful angel. He admired her for a while and tugged her under the soft blanket before exiting her room.

cOksusW.jpg

Early morning, 

He was at her room again on the pretext of checking her. His heart couldn't find the peace remaining night. 

He walked into her room only to see her sleeping still in the bed. Just a moment after his admiration, he found her stirring in her sleep.

Jijaji....she called out the first words after opening her eyes. Her sight still blurry but she could find his blurry figure standing before her.

How are you feeling now? He asked taking seat near her. She got up with heavy head. 

Aaram se Geet, don't hurry...he held her shoulders, pushing one cushion at her back, she rested back closing her eyes then opened her eyes, to see him closed to her.

Abhi bhi dard hai, he asked tenderly, pushing back her curls tucking them behind ear.

Hmm...thoda sa...she frowned then hesitantly asked about Sam, how's Sam...di..

She is perfectly fine, what will happen to her. His tone clearly told of his displeasure.

Jiju, plz don't be angry on her. Uski koi galati nahi hai, meine pahle hi use pareshan kiya tha...she grabbed his hand and turned to see her.

He left a sigh, alright, I am not angry, just upset seeing you injured.

Mujhe kya hua hai, mein bilkul thik hu, and you know, I am strong girl, she showed her small arms, with wide smile.

He chuckled but soon his smile vanished seeing her frown, stop your antics for a while, you are still not well.

He grabbed her again...and their eyes met, both got hooked in eye lock for a while. His hands cupping her face. He pulled her closer, she willingly came into his lap, agar tumhe kuch ho jata toh...he said in flow of emotions, having her close sooth his heart, I don't know what would I have done. He kissed her head tenderly, just admiring her.

You are talking filmy, she giggled. 

He shook his head, tum kab serious rahti ho mujhe batao, he asked playfully touching her nose.

Why...? Aur agar mein serious rahne lagi toh tum logo ka kya hoga, kabhi socha hai... everything around will become boredom. She replied playfully making him smile, yeh baat toh sahi hai sali sahiba. 

Achcha, hum bad mein gappe ladayenge, kya mein washroom ja sakti hu abhi. She pouted her lips and he just then realized how close they were, so he gently pushed her down nodding his head, both got up. Geet still felt heavy at her head so Maan guided her to the washroom.

Bas yahi tak thik hai, Jijaji...she was embarrassed as he gently left her.

Ghar ke sare maids kaha gaye, aur tumhari mom,... ? 

Jijaji, abhi toh bas panch baj rahe hai, (5 am) 

Sirf hum jag rahe hai bhooton ki tarah...she giggled and held her head, god...it still hurts. She closed her eyes. 

I told you, stay calm and let me call Sam or someone else.

No jijaji, she held his arm, plz don't trouble anyone for me, I will manage. Aur waise bhi dad abhi adhe ghante mein uth jayenge. Unki koi meeting hai aaj subah..

What about your sis and mother. 

Woh thoda late jag jate hai ..she hesitatingly replied looking down.

Alright, mein mom ko bhej deta hu..

I told you, there is no need...mein jhat se Jake aa jaungi...

PicsArt_07-03-10.48.03.png

Wahi mein kah raha hu, you are not moving fast, but walk slow. You are not yet well. He glared her to which she pouted nodding her head in agreement as she slowly walked inside.

Aaram se, mein yahi khada hu, mujhe aawaz dena..

Yes, definitely jijaji, like....jaaneja...dhundti phir rahi hu tumhe mein yaha se waha....tum kaha...she sang loudly from inside while Maan became startle first then small smile covered his lips. 

After she was done, she walked out and he guide her to the bed, now stay here on the bed, don't you dare move even an inches. She as usual gave her cute pout, while he got up, now tell me where is first aid box, she directed and he fetch it bringing it to her.

Aap mera bandage karoge, no no...she was scared.

Why not, he grabbed her legs, as she was moving back on the bed.

First of all stay still, it's quite early to call the doctor Sharma. So let me do it now...he will come later to check upon you.

But...his one glare silenced her.

Like that, no more word, just stay quite for a while, it won't harm you, your head won't hurt either. 

She twisted her lips but agreed to his command. He then pulled out her old badange slowly, hm...it's recovering, he cleaned her would then applied ointment before replacing her bandage.

All the while, she kept admiring his face, he looked so gorgeous...and his caring side, just for her...it left heart jumping inside...she was falling hard for her brother in law, and don't know how could she manage herself now.

Done...! His words pulled her back, Jada hurt toh nahi hua...!?

No...she was still lost...

55829625-128-k956883.jpg

What happened, he cupped her face tenderly, if you care this much for me, being so gentle to me...how would I resist myself from falling in love with you, she thought. 

Geet...he became worried seeing her silent.

Ji..um...I am not feeling good, just let me take rest for a while.

Then I am saying from long time, finally you understood, doll.

She just nodded while he help her to lay down, pushing cushion behind. Tumhe bhook bhi lagi hogi, you were unconscious from long time. 

But abhi toh koi maids nahi honge, woh 6 baje ke baad aa jate hai.

Maan thought for a while, and got up, let me see if I can make something for you.

Aap!? Geet was astonished...

Yes..why not. I am done camping...always been doing, and know how to cook.

Wow!! Geet was amazed, matlab shaadi ke baad di kitchen pair rakhne ki jarurat nahi hai, you are there na. !? 

Geettt...he grit his teeth, there cooks in km too, waise bhi tumhare di ko kuch karne ki jarurat nahi padegi. 

Geet giggled seeing his grumpy face, come on jijaji, mein toh majak kar rahi thi. 

I know he smiled, waise bhi tum kab serious hoti ho... He taunted.

Jijaji...she pouted...

Now I was joking..he smile before turning to walk out. But stop instantly as something caught his eyes suddenly. Geet had turned around on her side, watching her phone.

While Maan turned around and was stunned watching the wall behind. There hung his huge life size posters...those were two, maybe from his latest photo shoot for business magazine. 

Picture1new.png

What are they doing here, in her room. He wondered, yesterday while taking her upstairs, he didn't noticed nor anyone for that matter as everyone was so worried for Geet and engrossed in her only.

He looked at other few celebs posters including her that friend from engagement party. All men were half nude showing off their big muscles, his were only decent one because he had never exposed his body publicly not even for any photoshoot.  

Shirtless Bollywood Men: Karan Singh Grover

But seeing those other posters surely boiled his blood. He clinch his teeth in anger, as possessive feeling for her started taking place again in his mind. He wanted to confront her , also about his posters but thought otherwise seeing her engrossed in her phone he kept silent. Not now Maan, Abhi abhi chup ho gayi hai, warna ek baar bolne lag jati hai toh rukne ka naam nahi leti. Better, let her take rest for a while. He calmed down himself somehow.

Geet, leave that phone and take rest till I come back. Saying so he snatched the phone away from her hand making her pout, but I am getting bore.

Tum abhi bhi theek nahi ho, it will hurt your head more...don't stress your eyes as well. He explained her and she cutely nodded.

He sighed before exiting her room.

Itni care...itni care toh aaj tak kisi ne nahi ki meri, yaha tak meri friends ne bhi nahi. She sighed not knowing, she would feel happy or sad for that...as he is going to belong to someone else non other than her sis. 

What are you thinking, Geet...he is way too older than you. Aur aise bhi koi baat nahi hai ke mein Puri tarah se unke pyar mein pagal hu...but don't know why something inside happens every time he looked at him with those enchanting eyes...

She was lost in her thoughts, and turned around, noticed the wall where her pictures were plastered to the wall. 

Kitni cute lag rahi hu na mein...? She smiled big admiring her own small image. Then suddenly her gaze travellled to the other wall. 

Jijaji... She muttered with small blush when her eyes widen in shock realizing something. She got up in a jerk, Jijaji...she turned fully on the bed and gaped at his posters.

to be continued....

Precap :-  guess...?πŸ˜‰

Thank you for your support, friends...πŸ€— Please give your reviews and press reaction, it always motivates me continue with my writing....πŸ˜ƒ

Forgive for errors, plz...😳

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Aww so much care and concern 

Glad he hit out in time before anyone could come. But then it will only be his dadi or mom

Except

Her dad no one will bother coming to see her. Grr

And here she is concerned about her so called di

Maan taking such good care in the name

If she is going. Think Maan think

geet doing her nakras with him as always. Cute

but she notices his photos on her wall. Am sure she is going to take it off 

And he will quest her for sure. She has no idea he has already seen not only his but also other people’s which made him

Jealous !!!

MA1970 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Nice update. Geet is so happy getting so much care from Maan as she was never taken care by any one. Interesting what will Geet do with Maan pictures.

ranumohanty34 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Hi,U didn't update for some time and I am dying to read it further, I was so busy but never forgot to notice ur pm. Thank u, can i request u something pls don't make maan to marry sam.

jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Lovely update 

Waiting for next update...

mamtasingla thumbnail

Nice update

Maan care for geet

Update soon

taahir004 thumbnail

Chapter 15

Fabulous and Caring Chapter 

Maan is simply smitten with Geet

and there is times he cannot control himself 

his care just comes out for Geet

but yes he dislikes even talking about Sam

I wonder now will Geet tear all the pictures or simply

just take all down 

heycookie thumbnail

awesome

love this caring n possessive maan

hahaa he saw those posters, aramsn as well,,he is mad but wont show rn coz she was silent for a while lol

geet is so cute 

loved how she called herself cute n finally it hit her all those posters

really excited to read wat she gonna do next