Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

In Love with my Brother in Law MG SS |Thread 2 link -p.n.1- April 30 - Page 51

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Sam does not deserve a sister like geet.poor geet.nice teaser.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prekshagarg thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ohh no so our inncoent geet once again without caring for herself saved Sam's life and Maan witnesses all this.

Waiting eagerly for the update now🤩😍😍

jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Nice teaser 

Waiting for update

taahir004 thumbnail

A Horrifying Teaser 

Just hope Geet will be fine 

janu2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Great parts 

Precap sounds dangerous 

Glad at least maan witnessed everything 

Hope Sam’s reality comes out and all get to know the truth 

Cont soon 

maangeet.gmmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Scary teaser waiting for updates

Mg13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Chapter 13 - Jalte Diye

It was early evening when all reached Handa mansion. Ranbir was not there busy with some business matters.Sam and Nikita welcomed khuranas with over sweet smile not forgetting to give silent glare to Geet.

Nikita cursed her in mind, bata nahi kya jadu kiya hai isne khuranas pe, here sam's marriage is fix in the khuranas and this girl shamelessly roaming with them without having small ounce of shame in her.

She cornered her in the room,mujhe tumhari harkate dikh rahi hai, Geet. 

What do you mean...Geet was not ready for such an encounter with her step mother right now. She was in pleasant mood after spending time with khuranas but her mother knew how to ruin it.

Mera kya matlab hai, tum achchi tarah samjhti ho..aur janti bhi ho..

Yeh gol gol baten karna bandkaro, and straight come to the point, Geet warned her.

What are you doing with khuranas, janti ho ke sam is engaged with MK phir bhi tumhari harkate baaz nahi aaye, you even started flirting with him.

You are disgusting, how did you think even such low about me, we are just friends. She raised her voice.

First of all low down your tone, don't pull unnecessarily attention here, she warned her pointing finger at her.

Why not!? Sab ko pata chale apke ghatiya soch ke bare mein....she argued her while shivering in anger.

Jab tum ghatiya harkate karsakti ho, aur hum soch bhi nahi sakte, wah bhai wah ..you are just following steps of your mother.

Don't ..!! Geet lost her senses now and she raise hand on her, but her hand stopped in the mid as someone just walked interrupting their argument.

Geet has never expected this...she looked on with wide eyes at the person then at her hand which was inthe air while she looked at Nikita, who had her head bend in defense but she looked up instantly suddenly feeling silent.

Yeh kya kar rahi ho...apni maako marogi...now hit me, yahi baaki rah gaya tha dekhne ke liye...she cried crocodile tears leaving Geet and the person stood on the door in shock.

Geet stood rooted never expected that she would facing such situation any day. She had kept her temper in check always around this lady.

But today she played her card well , her small brain couldn't comprehend her act as next she ran to the person stood on the door, wiping her crocodile tears. 

Maan beta, aap yaha, do you want anything. She pretended.

He was shunned, never expected this much rebellious behavior from his innocent doll. He looked at her, she only turned her face away trying to blink back the tears which were burning in her eyes out of anger and heartache.

Woh...mein, mom was calling for geet. He said only to see her uncertain look.

Geet...he called her seeing her not moving.

She nodded before rushing out of the door not even sparing a glance to her mother.

Once both were alone in the corridor, he grabbed her arm pinning her the the corner. 

Jiju, chodiye, yeh aap kya rahe hai, mummy must be waiting for us. She was clueless why he is doing so.

Let it go, first tell me what was happening inside that room, tumne apne ma ke upar hath kyon uthaya...itni bhi tameej nahi hai tumhe, I never expected this from you geet. How could you behave so... there was feeling of pure disgust in his mind...which reflected through his tone. 

You think so low about me..? She asked heartbroken.

You behave this low, what do you expect then, he pressed her wrist making her moan in pain. He was hurt for his trust being broken like this, he couldn't believe his childlike innocent doll could behave like this.

But she was talking ill...

He couldn't let her complete, whatever that matter be tumhe haq nahi hai bado se aise bate karne ka, leave that, how could you raise your hand on your own mother.

Woh meri maa nahi hai...she is not my mother!! She spitted angrily before pushing him away totally heartbroken and affected by his mistrust on her.

Geet...

But she rushed away from there wiping the corner of her eyes.

Damn...Maan slammed his palm harshly to the wall out of anger and his helplessness.

She walked down placing diyas on the steps, whole house was decorated by diyas by her. Now only terrace remains...she put the last Diya on the step when noticed two steps stood before her. She followed her gaze upward, reaching gorgeous face of the owner.

Her Jijaji stood in his own glory looking gorgeous ever in black suit he wore.

She hissed with the burning sensation suddenly which appeared because of the burning lamp.

Sambhal ke geet, he instantly reacted bending on his knees, he held her hand blowing to her finger.

I am not child, but grown up girl who can look after herself very well, jijaji...she replied in harsh tone before pulling back her hand and got up rushing upstairs to the terrace.

Maan sighed, looking at her running away figure. He had thought over the incident even thought to talk with his would be mother in law but then thought otherwise, might be she won't like the interfere in their family matter. They are only engaged and he is not close with Handas apart from Geet.

Geet, she is just a child...and youngsters in this age get rebellious and mistakes happens, he gave his logic trying to sooth his heart.

Yes, she is just kid... growing up one, he smiled reminding his words and followed her upstairs.

She just needs few words to make her understand. That's it. She will surely understand and learn the mannerism to behave with elders.

Geet was putting the diyas around, decorating the whole place. She was so lost in doing her favourite thing that missed to see his presence behind. 

He stood motionless, mesmerized by the innocent beauty roaming around the place with diyas in her hands.

Picsart_22-11-09_23-05-43-048.jpg

She looked so beautiful in that dress with her curly hair tied in a bun with few tendrils teasing her cheeks. His fingers itching to pushed them behind her ear.

He controlled his emotions and gesture two maids there to leave the place. As soon as the place became empty leaving only two of them alone he took steps towards her.

Geet...

She became startled and dropped the lamp she was holding, the oil in it dropped on her dress, ruining it.

Yeh aap kya kar rahe hai, dara diya mujhe...she pouted and frowned wiping off the oil from dress, but it was already ruin.

Phir tum meri baat toh suno...

Baat, yeh baat Hui ya phir you are scolding me..she twisted her lips, ready to move but he grabbed her.

Suno, I am not scolding you, Geet but tumhe samzane ki koshish kar raha hu...you shouldn't behave like that with your elder.

Geet sighed turning fully to him. Okay Jijaji, I understood and I  am sorry about that, even I felt bad now. She really was sorry as she realized she wouldn't have raised her hand although that woman was not her real mother or she talked ill about her own mother, her eyes sting with pain and unshed tears. 

10460_519856974696659_1541688338_n.jpg

Geet, he held shoulder, seeing her face, she was holding back as she put her face on his chest.

I don't know what happened to me, she always does so...mummy never behave like her, she too is your mother, hai na....Geet blabbered in broken voice, hugging him tight.

She would never cry, never cry for that woman. Although her mother's memories brought tears in her eyes.

Maan listened to her calmly letting her to speak her heart out. He was relieved she understood her mistake. He didn't want to ask her further and bring back the hurt so he let it go, maybe some other time....he sighed, patting her head.

I a very happy , you realized your mistake, he muttered making geet clutched his kurti. If only he would know what that devil woman is...she didn't have a courage to share anything with him right now. 

Achcha... I forgot to tell you, someone is looking so beautiful today, so angelic...he said pulling her apart, she didn't let him look at her face but wiped her corner of eyes herself.

Mujhe laga tum ro rahi thi, he asked curiously.

Geet Handa not cries, Mera make up kharab ho jata..she scoffed rolling her eyes.

Maan chuckled, let's go, and complete your work.

Geet nodded and both went on decorating the remaining place with diyas. She couldn't stop admiring him not he, stealing glances to each other and giving sweet smiles both come face to face with one Diya remaining between both. 

Dekhiye, aapki nazar lag gayi...she complaint showing her dress with cute pout on her face.

Meine aap ke liye itna achcha dress pahna tha, she said further making his heart skip a beat. He was speechless.

For me...? He asked rather awestruck with her open answer.

Ha...you only always scold me for my shirt dresses. So meine yeh specially Aaj ke occasion ke liye design karvaya...

she said proudly with bright smile that left him smiling as well.

He couldn't stop admiring his sister in law, now ...

So let's go and change your dress...yeh baad mein phir se pahn lena...he composed her holding her hand.

She stumbled in between diyas....dheere se Geet, he cautioned as his breath stopped seeing her going to fall on the burning lamps.

In just moment he grabbed her tight as his hold was lose first. She slammed against his chest out of fear. 

I am not that scare, she left a sigh of breath, but ap Jaan nikal leto hai meri,...she pouted clutching on to his shirt.

He became lost in her beautiful angelic face, his fingers finally got the chance to teased her cheeks roaming there, he moved her soft tendrils away getting clear view of her angelic face.

Geet too was lost in the hypnotize spell his eyes cast upon her. She found different emotions there but couldn't really acknowledge it. She instead gave him innocent smile.

Aapki aankhein bahot khubsurat hai, Jijaji..she said lost in him.

Achcha...he teased her, pressing his hands on her waist which was covered with thin material of dress.

She gasped, yes, Dil karta hai bas inmein kho jau...

Maan was bowled by her words, he was startled as he moved apart pulling her back to reality.

After moment of silence he heard her sweet giggle. So he looks at her when she spoke , look at your face, you became whole red... Waise mujhe aadat hai, thoda filmy hone ki...she teased making him shake his head. 

Lets move, he held her hand walking out, in between diyas they had placed. 

Behind Geet silently admired him, yeh aadat ki wajah se kuch bhi nahi ho raha, na jaane mujhe kya ho raha hai, i was really lost in your eyes jiju...not your eyes, but I am really getting lost in your charm. Mujhe khud ko rokna hoga...but how....

I don't know...

Geet beta, kya hua...don't you want to bust firecrackers today!! Ranbir asked his daughter seeing her small face. He had just returned back home only to see his daughter's upset face. He assumed something might have again happened in between his wife and daughter. Unaware about worse damage already done by his evil wife.

Nahi dad, not in mood today...Geet twisted the corner of her dupatta, not feeling to go out and face the people of her hatred again. 

Aise kaise, Aaj diwali hai and my daughter is not in mood, this thing can never happened.

My daughter is the light which can't be switch off on this auspicious occasion. Kyon sahi kaha na meine, he knew to lift her mood and that what happened.

Geet blushed and smiled, ji bilkul, Geet Handa is not the one to lost her charm because of some vamps or devils. She beamed and jumped giving her father tight hug....now where are all crackers.

To be continued....

Precap :- Teaser 

Hope it had come out well, first part of update was type before...after days gap I completed this update...forgive for errors...

It went long...I never thought of diyas part... however while typing I just got carried away...smiley36

Hope you guys have enjoyed reading maneet moments.smiley17

Please, like and comment lots of...it encourages me to continue my journey of writing also reading your beautiful comments make my day after my lot of efforts to pull out the whole updatesmiley42

Edited by Mg13 - 1 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Mg13 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Mg13 thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Mg13 thumbnail