Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Poor girl did not know how to wear the sari. She did what she could.

Gbhats thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nicely written update 

Geet doesn’t know how to wear a saree and she wore after seeing so many videos. All eyes stuck on her maan angry as everybody lusting on her. He really is angry on Geet and takes her to the room maans mom has never seen maan behaving like this Sumitra makes her wear properly 

But feeling sad for Geet as nobody’s with her. Even her dad forgot her 

Mg13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

mere haath mein tera haath ho — Maaneet + Kurbaan Hua Dance…

Chapter 9

The couple stood in the center of the stage, ready to exchange the ring, everyone stood waiting for Sumitra now. 

When suddenly both Sumitra and Geet walked out stealing everyone's sight.  

Bilkul pari lag rahe ho beta, dadi ma praised her as soon as both reached on the stage. 

Dadi ma aap bhi, stop it guys...mein dulhan nahi hu, Jo har koi mujhe aaj praise kar raha hai, she blabbered childishly making everyone smile.

Sameera and Nikita just faked smiles both burning from inside. 

Let's begin the ceremony, auspicious time is moving, priest stated taking everyone attention.

Sure, Panditji....

He did some rituals before asking the couple to exchange the rings now. Both exchanges the rings mechanically, Sam was least interested she was frustrated from inside...

Maan was not sure what he is doing, half heartily he too put the ring in her finger but by mistake he slip the ring in other finger leaving the ring finger emptied. 

Maan...Sam tried to get his attention but soon both were surrounded by guests congratulating them. The hall filled with huge round of applause.

She too let it go, and herself slips the ring in her ring finger non interestingly.

Congratulations di, Geet for name sake hugged her sister wishing her. Sam too did the same.

Geet then turned to maan who became her brother in law officially now.

Congratulations jijaji... She whispered cheekily giving him hug. Maan too reciprocated the hug warmly, with a smile on his face. 

Thanku sali sahiba!! He too uttered huskily giving chills down her spine, with his voice then arms wrapped around her small body. 

Then she giggled composing herself, they would have to hugging if not for someone calling her from behind.

Geet...

She turned around and her face lights up, ammy...

Maan saw her going away from him, she ran holding her saree up and crushed into boys chest , giving him tight hug. 

You here!? Asked Geet with full dimple smile.

Why not!? You don't like my present here baby doll? He asked in flirting voice.

jaane kahan dill mill gayye

Offcourse not!

What!? His face was worth watching.

She giggled, mein mazak kar rahi hu... offcourse mein bahot khush hu, but tum yaha kaise, tumhe kisne invite kiya...

Hume toh invitation Mila hai na...said Nisha from behind as both pinky and her walked to geet.

Pink, Nisha...kitna late kiya tum dono ne... engagement toh ho gayi.

Ho gayi...!? Nisha made a face, how I wished I would have been on time to break it....she whispered cunningly after coming close to her.

Nisha!! Geet exclaimed, behave yourself...kuch ulta sidha mat kar dena yaha, ya phir tum meri bhi vaat laga dogi apne sath...Geet warned her in low voice knowing her devil friend well.

Yeh kya khusar pusar chal rahi hai by the we are also here...!? Ammy poked his face between two girls.

Tumblr media

Yuu...ammy, stay away, both pushed him away.

Aur nahi toh kya yeh dono mujhe bhi bahot ignore karte hai, koi bhi secret share nahi karte, pinky pouted.

Aww Mera bachcha, tere mote pet mein koi baat nahi rahti na, isliye...and everyone broke into laughter.

Sab jao, mujhe kisise baat nahi karni, she pouted.

Achcha, pink sorry yaar...itni si teasing, aur itna gussa...

The hall was filled with the music soon as youngsters indulged into masti.

La la la la, la la la la la la la
La la la la, la la la la la la la

Hey hey hey hey hey,
Hey hey hey hey, aa ha

47 Gurmeet Choudhary ideas | gurmeet choudhary, indian movies, actors

Maan was busy with his business associates who were invited for his engagement. But his gaze was all the while moving towards her, the way she was glowing beautifully today. She was not looking like little girl today but some year older woman clad in the saree. 

Mehfil mein baar baar
Un pe nazar gayi
Hey, mehfil mein baar baar
Un pe nazar gayi
Humne bachaayi laakh,
Phir bhi udhar gayi
Main kya karoon,
Dil kya kare,
Main kya karoon

He was so happy to see her in his choice of cloths. But her sight with other boys burned his heart. He somehow started feeling that he owned her. No other man could be near her. There was protective feeling growing inside him for her, unknown to him.

Geet was busy introducing her gang of friends to her father. She was anxious first to invite ammy but Nisha brought him here. She told her father tat he is just her friend like two other guys in her group.

Ranbir was happy to find her cheerful in between her friends, he happily greeted everyone and talked a while with them.

Geet was so Happy to find her father spending time with her today and her friends. What else would she asked for more.

But two pair of eyes were burning in anger to see the scene, Sam was so jealous, nikita couldn’t bear the scene either... she is taking lot of attention now a days of everyone which my daughter deserve, iska kuch toh karna padega.”

Soon the dance floor was opened for the couple and guests. 

Maan tried to deny but youngsters just pushed him to Sam. She gave him forceful smile, rolling her eyes inside, although he looked handsome but her choice was already made. 

She didn't know either how would she enjoyed with his silent company, he never talk, they had shared their phone numbers, still he couldn't even call her once. It was today they are meeting after last day of shopping and sharing this dance. 

Chain aap ko mila

Mujhe deewangi mili

Hosh aap ko mila

Mujhe to bekhudi mili

Phir bhi pyaar aapsehi karta hai dil

However Maan was showing elegance with his each move with dance. Both were moving on the slow music. His eyes caught her sight soon as she with her gang occupied the dance floor. He couldn't move his gaze away from her laughing face. She was in the arms of Aarman now. Seeing his hands on her delicate bare waist his grip on sans waist automatically tightened. 

Maan, Sam cautioned him, you are hurting me. She removed his grip and he muttered small sorry quickly.

Soon partners were exchanged, and Sam moved to other man, with his mother in his arms now.

I am so happy for you, son thank you for this happiness. Sumitra beamed.

You shouldn't thank me mom, I am your son, your happiness is my first priority.

You are happy, aren't you!? Asked sumitra listening him.

Yes, I am...he lied, then looked at Geet who was now in his father's arms. Both laughing on some joke geet must have cracked.

Manao to ise main kaise

Yeh dil deewana hai na mane

Batao to main kaise yeh

Ishq kya hai yeh na jane

Shedayi main tera hua

Tujhko nahi hai yeh pata

Sumitra too looked at her husband, barso baad inhe itna khush dekha...I think more than your marriage he is more interested in this little bundle of joy, she refereed to Geet with smile.

Dekho kitni pyari bachchi hai, khud bhi zilmilati rahti hai humesha Khushi se, aur aaspass ke logo ko bhi khush rahne mein majboor kar deti hai.

Maan agreed to her statement about Geet, he couldn't stop admiring her from far. 

Jaam aapko mila

Mujhe to berukhi mili

O ho hosh aap ko mila

Mujhe to bekhudi mili

Phir bhi pyaar aapse

Hi karat hai dil

Chain aap ko mila

Mujhe deewangi mili

usne is ghar ki beti ki kami puri kar di hai...I got daughter in the form of her. mein apne se dur nahi hone dungi use ab...sumitra said like obsessed mother to which Maan just shook his head at her.

When next Geet turned into his arms.

Aa ha, la la la la,

Mm hm hm hm

Aayi tu saamne,

Dhadkan thaher gayi

Hey, aayi tu saamne,

Dhadkan thaher gayi

Humne bachaayi laakh,

Phir bhi udhar gayi

- from Soldier

You didn't tell me, how am I looking in this saree, specially for you I wore it and you scolded me. She pouted.

For me!? He smirked teasing her silently.

Mr. Khurana...I mean...jijaji...she corrected herself , her cheeks reddens with his teasing look. Why he is behaving like this, and does he know how it was tormenting her insides.

Call me whatever you like, you don't have to change anything between us...he simply told her seeing her struggling.

Between us...!? What is it...she questioned straight on his face.

I mean Geet...he struggle with the words, really failed to understand himself what he wanted to mention her.

Yeah right, I understood, we are friends now...hai na, Geet chirped up before he could think even but she made it easy for him.

Yes doll, we are....he cupped her cheek dearly.

She shuddered simply with his touch. It was so different...so special never before she encountered such a feeling in her small life.

And hearing him calling her doll, made her cheeks turn into shade of pink.

Yeh aap ne mujhe naya naam kyon diya.

Hu...?

Doll...mein doll jaisi toh bilkul bhi nahi hu, najuk aur sundar... come on...she broke into giggle, i am just normal girl...ha mein hot ya sexi ho sakti hu...she whispered leaving him dumbstruck.

Koi kisi pe jaan de de

Koi kare hai bewafai

Yeh faaslo ka dard kya

Hai yeh jaanti hai bas judai

Tujhse mili jabse nazar

Deewani main ho gayi

MG ff. Mine Only Mine. Thread. 5. Pg. 1. - Page 6 | Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

He jerked her in his arms, don't use those words for yourself, mere liye toh tum , bahot khubsurat ho angel. Yes, just like angel.

She was simply lost in his words, his eyes castes spell on her. 

MG ff. Mine Only Mine. Thread. 5. Pg. 1. - Page 6 | Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Few days passed, now Sameera and Maan were official couple for the world. But between both nothing was shared, nor any love stares or not even small conversation. 

Sam however had tried one or two time for taking him out just to waste his money and enjoy but her attempts had went in vein. She was actually bored with his company, he would be silent, or busy himself in meetings or calls.

She was fed up just for her mother she was keeping this drama.

She continued to meet her secret boyfriend instead and was trying hard to fetch some project. Being MSK's fiance she got se calls but every project was asking her to start soon and needed her presence out of country. 

She couldn't go now, as her marriage was just month away.

Both mother daughter duo had shared about her career choice with her soon to be in laws and as expected, khuranas were not much happy.

However, sumitra accepted her but she too have her condition she couldn't flied out of country at least for the six months...she has to give time to her marriage and husband in this period of time.

She would do anything in India, or even the city.

Sam was furious...Nikita tried to control her, and put some senses in her.

However she doesn't know till when she would tame her spoiled daughter.

Neend aap ko mili

Mujhe to bebasi mili

Ha ha ha hosh aap ko

Mila mujhe to bekhudi mili

Phir bhi pyaar aapse

Hi karat hai dil

Chain aap ko mila

Mujhe deewangi mili

Ha ha ha hosh aap ko

Mila mujhe to bekhudi mili.

- from Hungama

Days were passing like this, Maan however was distancing himself from his would be, he found himself spending more time with his would be saali. 

She was such sweetheart, he found himself drowning towards her whenever they will be together. 

Sumitra as said before, didn't leave Geet alone. She would call her anytime, both would be lost in phone calls everyday. It became ritual for both to talk in the evening when geet returned from college. 

Khuranas door became always open for Geet. She walked in anytime like tornado...indeed she became the life of the khurana family. 

Thank you so much for your support, friends🤗 Please press reaction and leave your comment, it makes my day.  tagging those readers who had like and commented on previous chappy...pm will be send after posting Aap ki Kasam FF. 

Edited by Mg13 - 1 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Mg13 thumbnail

Chapter 9

like & comment plz😳

Mg13 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Mg13 thumbnail

like & comment plzsmiley9

Chapter 9

Mg13 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

kirtikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I m so loving this progress of maan happy that he is realizing his feelings towards geet slowly...Amy was a charmer as always...maan being possessive and protective towards geet was nice...sam and her mother have other plans and working on that...geet being part of khurana's family is nice waiting to read more ❤️

jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Lovely update 

Waiting for next update.....

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Thanks for the update!

Chapter 9

Outstanding update,,, excellently written 

Geet indeed looks like an Angel