Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Geet has gelled so well with Maan's family. Much more so than Sam.

coderlady thumbnail

Nisha made the right call. Geet has not realized it yet.

coderlady thumbnail

teaser

Their touch burns. They have chemistry already.

heycookie thumbnail

40 likes

can we get the update now

Edited by heycookie - 1 years ago
Mg13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: heycookie

40 likes

can we get the update now

Sure, updating soon...

Have to help mom in making ladoos for Diwali yet...😛

Happy Diwali...🤗

Mg13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Picsart_22-09-30_12-35-43-518.jpg

Thank you so much for your support friends...🤗

Chapter 7 - Don't be Possessive, Jijaji

Geet was strangely silent today. She was little affected by what Nisha told her. 

Maan too felt it, he thought to initiate the talk as first time he felt the silence irritating while having her beside him.

So geet, kya padh rahi ho? As per your dad told you are in first year now, isn't it? He asked giving her curious look.

She smiled, yes...I am in first year of commerce, and I am planning to do MBA next year. Dad told me to take it slowly and steadily but you know I love business and those subjects so I am starting it from next year....she blabbered happily forgetting her all other tensions.

Maan smiled happily listening her sweet chatter. For the first time he adores someone blabbering so much. He had hated people who talk nonsense and anything other than work. He disliked girls chattering but today the same MK was loving this sweet sound of his sali's blabbering.

They reached in no time where others were waiting for them. Again, Sam and Nikita didn't like him bringing Geet along with them. All three shared a cold stare before walking inside. 

Yeh dekho Maan, I have chosen this ring, isn't it beautiful!? Asked Sam overexcited to do this costly shopping.

Is it, Sameera! Choose whatever you like, he spoke nonchalantly going after his grandmother who was looking into some gorgeous rings for her son. 

Geet enthusiastically was roaming around, she was wearing floral off shoulder dress reaching till thighs, which has frills at her thigh...which were flowing when she moved around jumping from here to there.

Picture144.jpgPicture120.jpg

Maan caught the glances of sales boys on her. He became extremely irritated, next moment he marched towards her, grabbing her wrist he pulled her in his arms.

His furious glare was enough for all salesmen to disperse away from there.

Jijaji...what...she became irritated with his sudden grasp.

But he didn't let her speak, yaha kya kar rahi ho, chalo, Dadi ma tumhe bula rahi hai.

But I was watching these beautiful jewelry....she pouted and maan dragged her away, if it was in his hand, he would have pulled her sleeves up, his hands itching to do so.

Aur yeh kya pahna hai tumne!? He hissed angrily, once they were away from everyone stood in the corner, he tried to moved her sleeves up, they were having elastic that easily move, he sighed seeing her shoulders covering now.

Geet frowned seeing his weird behavior, what are you doing, she pulled her sleeves down like they were, it's call fasion. Yeh Aisa hi style hai, samze jijaji. Stop behaving like my father. She explained him angrily before walking away from there.

Maan tried to control the rage inside him, he became frustrated on himself more than everyone else for his sudden strange behavior. 

Gurmeet Chaudhary in khamoshiyan

What the hell I am doing. But don't know from where this protectiveness for her came. 

Come on woh bas bachci hai, don't know the dirty world and he just felt the need to protect her.

After calming himself, he walked upto where his dadi and geet were standing choosing the ring for him.

Maan, humne kab Geet beti ko bulaya , Geet too was frowning asking from her eyes.

He shrugged his shoulders, dadi ma i thought you might need your fav grandchild's help, he covered himself not lying either to his Dadi ma.

Both just gave him sweet smile, and again got back to their business he sighed and stood beside Geet, covering her with his huge body.

He looked at the way young boys in the shop eyeing her, instantly his protective instincts came out and he found himself wrapping his arm around her bare shoulder as if showing everyone she is with him. She is not alone to take advantage of her. He is with her to protect her.

Maan felt nothing at the moment apart from the softness of her skin, it burned somewhere inside. But he was more concentrated on saving her from evil eyes at the moment.

Geet felt her skin burning with sudden touch of his hot palms, she looked at him he gave her warm smile before looking away as his cell buzz.

She felt her insides churning, her skin was tingling with his touch. She was unaware about this feelings when Dadi ma got her attention, yeh dekhiye beta yeh kaisi hai,...Geet just nodded giving her small smile for her whole senses were occupied by his rough touch on her soft skin.

Maan finishes his call , all the while holding her in his arms only. Sam and Nikita were so occupied in their own world only with sumitra accompanying her. His father stayed back at office with one of important meeting holding him back since Maan was here with the ladies.

Mujhe dikhaiye, Dadi ma, she deliberately held the ring, coming out of his hold thereby.

Maan pahne ke dekhiye, for hai ya nahi, said dadi pulling him between both.

Maan tried but he didn't like the design so they show him different but he couldn't like much, he was least interested have no knowledge also. His mother was also not in sight who lost of the time shopped for him everything.

Ek minute, Mr.khurana...geet said frustrated as every time dadi chooses something he declined.

Yeh kya beta, now we are making new relations, you should start calling him jijaji now. Dadi said with smile.

Yes dadi ma, i just forgot, woh aadat nahi hai na abhi..abhi dheere dheere ho jayengi. She confessed sweetly giving him small smile, inside somewhere something breaking but she pushed those thoughts aside and concentrated on the work at hand.

Let me choose something best for my jijaji now, 

Sure...he happily agreed already admiring her each gesture.

Yeh dekhiye, yeh best hai, and she pushed the ring in his ring finger.

None notice her act apart from dadi, beta yeh, she tried to put some sense but Maan unknowingly interrupted, yeah it look nice. He checked the ring , moving around his finger. Geet smiled cheekily unaware about the stunt she pulled. 

Yeh kya kiya Geet beta, uhnohe apne massomiyat mein, Maan ko ring pahna di, yeh toh dil se connect hota hai. Dadi thought looking at the innocent scene before her eyes.

Geet was still holding his hand, she played with his finger where still ring placed in his ring finger. 

Now okay!? She asked lovingly to which he nodded with soft smile.

Finally my jijaji is happy!? Dadima look how beautiful he look with that smile, she teased dadi nodded, koi inhe kahe Aisa humesha muskurana chahiye, ladkiya inhi adao pe toh marti hai, what say Dadi ma. She teased further making him red.

Dadi laughed out, bilkul sahi kaha beta aapne.

Dadi ma aap bhi, he gave fake glare to geet, who in return winked at him.

At the time of bill paying, Geet paid the bill for maans ring to khurana's resistance.

Dadima aap dulhan ke liye shopping kariye, humara rivaaz hai, hum dulhe ke liye kharidari karenge, kyon mom? She asked Nikita playfully.

Ha...ha...Geet bitiya bilkul thik kah rahi hai, Nikita lied, she was cursing her husband in mind for giving so much money in Geet's hands for she have no knowledge about Geet's stunt. 

Maan didn't like it but listening her words he kept mum, his family also agreed so he couldn't refuse.

Geet smiled in satisfaction for paying the bill for the ring. She was so happy, finally meri pocket money kuch kam aayi. She remembers her dad giving her card last night for shopping. Ranbir knew his wife and elder daughter are going for engagement shopping tomorrow, so he handed three ladies his card and money in case they needed. 

Nikita couldn't leave a chance to waste khuranas money but geet had pulled out her dad's card.

She looked at it , no..ise toh mein dresses ke shopping ke liye use karungi. Abhi mujhe mera savings use karna hoga. 

She had saved money , as she had habit of it from childhood and was going to use when in so much need.

And today seeing his smiling bright face she couldn't stop but paid the bill of the same ring by her own money which has brought so much happiness to his face. But she failed to notice it was not the ring but her closeness which had brought smile on his face.

It will be gift to you Jijaji, on your special occasion.she thought cheekily holding the ring close to her heart.

All moved to the famous boutique in the city for dresses.

Dadi ma, aur kitna der, mujhe bhook lagi hai. Asked Geet feeling fatigue for she had not eaten anything in college.

Tumhe dekh kar toh aisa lag raha hai, tum subah se bhooki ho, kitna foodie ho tum sis. Sam taunted.

Yes i haven't eaten anything from morning..but you do not care , all you care about your shopping, Geet too taunted back.

Beta, stop pulling each other leg now, Nikita stop their fight with sweet voice eyeing both to shut their mouth.

Geet beta, you must take care of yourself. Let's go now, we would have something first then continue our shopping.

Aunty if you don't mind, we will continue our shopping, woh Jake kuch kha legi. Aap ko nahi lagta bahot time waste ho jayega, already it's getting dark.

Aap thik kah rahi ho beta, but geet.

Mummy, aap fikar na karo, i will go  alone and have something you guys continued with your shopping, she gritted her teeth giving silent glares to smirking Sam.

Maan diylike the tone his would be wife use for geet, he was about to stop her hit Dadi told, i will go with geet, you guys carry on.

Dadi ma, mein bhi sath mein chalta hu.

No Maan, you go with Sam, and finish your shopping we will accompany you later.

Thik hai Dadi ma, now he had to agreed half heartily.

Dadi took Geet to the food section, and both enjoyed the time there.

While on the other hand, sumitra and maan was no exhausted, as Sam was not able to decide which dress she would choose for the engagement.

She couldn't like anything...Maan was getting frustrated . Sameera woh sari kaisi hai, he liked one white color sari which had diamond design at the corners.

What Maan, mein white color pahnu humare engagement mein... ki rang ka hona chahiye, aise berang color mujhe bilkul pasand nahi. She rudely decline hurting his ego.

Choose whatever you like, i am tired now, excuse me ladies, and he rushed away from there.

However, his eyes couldn't move away from the sari today, suddenly what happened to him that he started liking this woman materials. Maybe it's effect of marriage. He thought weirdly.

Frustrated, he moved out and bought the saree, caressing the silk he could only remember her innocent angelic face.

What I am thinking? Geet and sari, he shook his head, woh toh bachchi hai abhi...he thought.

Jijaji.... She called out taking his attention and he turned around to face her. 

Wow!! What a beautiful material...Geet beamed caressing saree in his hand.

Yeh saree hai, you liked it. He asked as she took it from his hand.

Saree!? Sam di ke liye!? She asked amazed.

Nahi, he became upset, use yeh pasand nahi aayi. Uske liye yeh berang hai.

Leave her! I know she like colorful or shinning things. Yeh toh Mera fav color hai...she replied cheekily making his lips curved instantly in smile.

Will you take it, then!? 

But I am small, aur mein toh saree nahi pahnti, she made face.

Thik hai phir, mein ise wapas kar deta hu...

Par kyon...

Ise rakh kar mein kya karunga, kisi ko bhi nahi chahiye. He turned to go, Geet thought for a while then stop him, rukiye, mujhe dijiye, i will wear it anytime when I will feel or when I will grow up little. She said with giggle making his heart flip flops in his chest.

Tum pahnogi, !?

Ofcourse...mujhe yeh bahot pasand bhi aayi, she said pulling out the material, she tried wrapping it, how i am looking!? She stood before the mirror.

Bilkul pari, my angel! He whispered last words going behind her, he pulled the pallu covering her head.

Jijaji...she removed it turning to him, mujhe aisa pasand nahi.

Toh kya pasand hai, meri angel ko.

Aap mujhe angel kah rahe hai ho, she giggled.

Yes why not...he asked amused.

But you don't know how devil am I!? She smirked then again giggled making him shook his head at her antics.

Unknown to both Dadi ma stood behind admiring the scene, if only Geet would have been little elder, then she would have married both them off...she didn't much care for the age difference between both. when heart meet, who would care for the age... even her and her husband had lot of age difference but both loved and understood each other so well.

She sighed, but it can't happen, she remembers priests words earlier, she couldn't get them off her mind. And seeing their bond she could see how happy her grandson became in her company. 

But she couldn't change anything everything was in God's hands only.

She just prayed for their happiness. Both looked happy and satisfied together even both failed to notice. 

to be continued...

Longest update ever, please like and comment lots of and plz long comment, spare me from just two words comments, friends... 

Precap :- Engagement.

what to do you guys think...it will happen or...???😉

HAPPY DIWALI FRIENDS....🤗

Lovely Collection Of Diwali Wishes And Quotes | Wishes Planet

Edited by Mg13 - 1 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

kirtikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Iam so loving the segments..

Maaneet are making the story more alive...the way Sam and her mom planned to ruin khurana's money but geet played more smart...and maan didn't like the way geet paid...the way maan get lost in geet was nice happy that daadi ma notices everything and she is wishing for maaneet happiness silently.. waiting to read more ❤️

jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Lovely update 

Love it

Waiting for next update.....

varthyadi000 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Nice update

Please dont do the engagement 

khwaishfan thumbnail