Posted: 1 years ago

Amazing story

Geet like maan

But maan will marry sam

Update soon

prekshagarg thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Oh so our not so innocent geet is getting scred from her would be jiju after seeing the passionate and lustful dream🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

And Maan is trying hrd not to think about geet , but Geet has other plan🤣🤣🤣🤣 she can have some fun with her would be jijuuu for a time being🤣🤣🤣

And now Maan is thinking that again he had hurt Geet and he is feeling guilty for that.

Last scene was epic. So it was Geet's Kundali which matched perfectly with our Maan. And I just hope that Khurana's should change their mind after this😉😉 

Hating this Sameera and her mother. I think Geets father doesn't want to show the care and love for his Ladli Geet in front of Sameera and her mother.

Loving the bond of Khurana's with Geet .They had already accepted her as their own daughter .😍😍😍😍😍

Now let's see what will happen in next update now.

Thank you for the update and tag🙂

NeenaDd thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Oh ho now what will happen...

This is going to be interesting.

Looking forward to further....

MA1970 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Nice update. Geet and Maan horoscope is matching how did this happen. Waiting for the next. 

kirtikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

very nice

naughty geet making maan hard not to fanaticize her   

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

nice update

both are attracting towards each other not knowing what they are  feeling for each other

nikita change horoscope of sam with geet 😡  

Mg13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Picsart_22-09-29_19-38-08-611.jpg

Thank you so much for your support, friends...🤗so appreciate your awesome comments. I tagged at least 60 but got only 41 likes... I am going to tag those 50 to 60 readers however for few more days or only for this update...If anyone don't press like , I will simply think they don't like the ff, and wont tag them further to torture them with my story😆 also future password protected post, whoever like and comment they only will get pwd. 

Chapter 6 - Congratulations Jijaji😈

Everyone was shock now realizing whole thing and reminding priests words.

This marriage are made in heaven, God has sent this guy for your child only. Jald se jald inki shadi Kara dijiye.

Yeh lijiye, pandit ji. Ranbir handed him sameera's horoscope, still in daze of what just he told about his young daughter.

Maaf kar dijiyega panditji, the horoscope you were checking, that was of my younger daughter Geet. 

(Priest matched two horoscope first, it was Geet and maan, it was of geet not sam., Hope confusion cleared now. Read last part of previous chapter carefully, Ashok the servant of the mansion gave sams horoscope to Nikita when priest was checking Geet's horoscope with maan and matching both their horoscope and he came to conclusion that both maneet are made for each other.)

Here is my elders daughter Sameera's horoscope, uske liye enke pote Maan ka rishta tay kiya hai.

Priest looked on dum stuck, but yeh, are you sure, Mr. Handa. I mean, Geet aur Maan..in dono ki.

Panditji, i respect you, but Aisa sochiye bhi mat, Geet toh abhi bachchi hai. 

Panditji ne kya galat kaha, woh abhi bachchi nahi rahi, she is going to be 18 soon in few months. 

Ha woh baat alag hai, Maan bete ka rishta toh Sam se tay hua hai, woh ek dusre ko pasand bhi toh karte hai, kyon sumitra ji..

Offcourse, it is. 

Ranbir heard his wife patiently his anger boiling inside but he kept his posture calm..he looked at his daughter who's face clearly shows hurt.

Geet was holding back her anger with great patience. How dare she comment on her marriage....who is she to her, nothing...on the name of mother she was just trying enforce her decision on her all the time. 

Rajveer cleared his throat, now everything is clear panditji, I think now you should check sam's horoscope matching it with my son's Maan, as their alliance is fix. Aur Mr.handa ne bilkul sahi kaha, Geet abhi bachchi hai, use toh bahot kuch hasil karna hai apni zindagi mein, bahot aage badhna hai, she is not the girl to be tir into marriage shackles. Kyon bete sahi kaha na meine, he cleverly diverted the topic as well as making the atmosphere light. He patted Geet's head lovingly.

Bilkul sahi , dad ... Geet gave her full tooth dimple smile. 

Dad ..!? Sam couldn't hold the curiously and blurted out.

Yes, now we will be one family soon. Geet bete ne bhi hume apna liya hai.

Bahot pyari beti hai aapki, bhaisaheb, sumitra told in flow of happiness.

Hmmm, Ranbir just nodded approving to them. Khuranas looked little confused, to his daughters appreciation, he could mutter only small hmm.

Geet looked at her father and smiled painfully, she knew her father felt being stuck between her and his wife and elder daughter. She didn't want to add to his miseries more that's the reason she also try to remain cool whenever she encountered such unpleasant scenarios at home.

She turned to look at her sis and mother who seem fuming in jealousy. That only brought devilish smirk on her face.

She gave them force smile getting silent glare from her mother.

Maan was the one who sat silent in between the gathering not really affected by any thing.

Although inside something jumped in excitement then something burned but he was totally clueless.

Priest recheck both Sam and Maan's horoscope this time and mentioned few problem much to everyone worry.

But don't worry, we have to arrange some haven for the couple, phir koi vighn nahi aayega.

Everyone took sigh of relief, but that was for short live as he spoke further, your son, Maan, iske kundali mein toh do shadi ke yog hai.

Everyone eyes pop out as they looked at Maan first then priest. He felt uncomfortable with the information priest provided and the looks everyone giving him.

Yeh aap kya kah rahe hai, panditji, abhi abhi toh toh humare Maan ki shadi tay Hui hai, he is 32 now, before this he denied to marry always. It's his first marriage. dadi ma mentioned anxiously.

Don't be tense, mrs. Khurana. Aksar aisa hota hai, i have seen many horoscopes like this. Iska yeh matlab nahi ki unki sach mein do shadiya hoti hai.

Ha yeh baat hai, we need to do some ritual before marriage.

Maan's patience were breaking now he suddenly stood up making everyone worried, just when his phone buzzed.

Excuse me , I need to handle this call. And he just stormed out from there thanking the caller.

Geet looked at the way he was gone, she looked at the priest and thought about his words. Will be that be true...

The priest narrated further things, everyone discuss further and the engagement date was fix after an week.

She excused herself and walked out searching for him.

Maan took few deep breath trying to calm his heartbeat which was high with anxiousness. He had never believe in this rituals or traditional things much. Only thing he believed was his family and his happiness for them he would do anything...if that was to give his life he will happily.

But now playing this this marriage drama was getting on his nerve. Yes, it was like some play.

Because however he was trying to get involved he wouldn't able to emotionally. He wasn't ready yet from mind or heart for this marriage. 

Congratulations, Mr. Khurana! 

Her chiming voice came from behind, soothing his senses suddenly. He became so calm like someone out an ice cube on his head. His heart felt soothing sensation making his lips curved into beautiful smile and he turned around with that same gorgeous smile plastered upon his face.

Geets heart skip a beat seeing him smile so nicely to her. He was really happy with this marriage....for a moment what I thought?? She shakes her thoughts away, yeh mein kya soch rahi hu. He is happy... off course he liked Sam. 

Phir mein kyon beech mein hu like kabab mein haddy...

Geet...

Hu...she looked up startled, then gave him charming smile, I said congratulations Jijaji, aapki engagement ki date fix ho chuki hai. its after next week.

Maan's smile vanished the moment he heard that, his eyes showcased turmoil and restlessness.

Geet walked steadily towards him, held his arms, she looked at his lost face, kya hua. Aap khush nahi hai, she didn't know why did she ask him that, but words just left her mouth.

FbzI9NlaIAIY65F.jpeg

He is such a gentleman and what she thought about after her dream. 

He lifts his eyes to watched her small face dipped in worry, she actually read his unsaid pain in his eyes...how you sure? He asked lost in her.

I don't know if i am sure or not, but your eyes...aapki aankhe kuch udas hai. She tilted her head.

Maan broke the spell which was caste on both of them by looking away from her.

Geet too got back her senses, before she could say a word, she got a call from Nisha, asking her for college.

Oh Teri, wait for me I am coming,

Jaldi aa, aarman is also waiting desperately.

What tu sach kah rahi, hai, she was totally distracted or she cleverly tried to because somewhere her mind alert her, where her heart showing her way is thorny it was not destined for her...

After a while she kept the phone down and turned to curious Maan, um, i need to go... college is calling me, she giggled making him smile again with her childishness.

She looked at the watch, god ..she gasped yeh kya...i am late....she began running inside but halted by his next set of words, mein drop kar du.

She thought for a while, if she is thinking of ignoring him for her own crazy heart then that may be not possible because he is going to be her brother in law soon. They would happen to collide every now and then . Then why to do waste of thing.

Sure, thank you so much Mr. Jijaji. She giggled and ran inside.

Maan stood rooted for a while then shook his head with small smile on his lips.

Pictureff.jpg

Thanks again, Mr. Khurana..she said genuinely giving him smile.

Maan just nodded seeing her walking out hurriedly. He saw her retreating figure, two girls walked from either side and gave her hug. He watches her jumping around and finally disappearing from his sight.

He sighed, putting his head back on the head post, he wouldn't deny that something good has happened to him out of this alliance. That was this little girl, Geet...he mumbled her name and automatically smile covered his face.

Few Days passed...

Everyone became busy in their life. However busy both became but for minute at least both theirs thoughts crossed each other mind and bring smiles on their faces.

Geet somehow control her mind thinking about her would be Jijaji, she would keep herself busy with her gang or Aarman. She had made friends with him now, he too was in their gang. Though Geet kept flirting with him now and then , he was not less. Although both knew the limit of their togetherness.

It was one such day, when she got call from Mrs. Khurana, asking her presence for the shopping.

But kis liye mummy, 

Tum kaha ho beta, 

I am at college.

Humne socha aap hoge toh bahot achcha hoga.

But mummy, 

Agar aap itne busy hai, toh it's okay beta, but didn't your mother told you? Aakhir tumhare di aur jjiu ke shadi ki shopping Jo hai.

Geet could feel her low voice, she didn't have heart to upset her.

Mom ne mujhe bataya tha , mein bhul gayi, she lied, though hated but don't wanted to make khuranas suspicious or knew the cold war going on in the family.

So are you coming, hum wait karenge dear.

She was expecting so much that Geet had to agree, okay mein aa jaungi...kaunsa shop and tell me the dress.

Aap uski chinta mat kijiye, Maan bhi abhi office se nikal rahe hai, he will bring you to the boutique we are at right now. 

Thik hai, mammy, i will be there.

Alright, aap wahi rukiye Maan will pick u up from the college.

Geet bide her bye and  packed her bag.

Geet kaha ja rahi hai itni jaldi, Aarman was searching for you.asked Nisha.

I need to go to shopping for Sam wedding. 

Tu kyu ja rahi hai, tujhe unhone bulana bhi sahi nahi samjha.

Geet then explain her about mrs khuranas call, mein unhe naaraj nahi kar sakti.

Dekh Geet, Aaj unke liye kuch kar rahi hai, kal kisi aur khurana ke liye, in sab mein aakhir mein tu hi hurt ho jayegi, abhi hi sambhal le, Jada attach mat ho khurana family se....or you are interested in MSK? Nisha warned her somewhere knowing the consequences. Also Geet had told both girls about the alliance with khuranas.

Aisa kuch nahi hoga Nisha, kyon kuch bhi bakwas kar rahi hai.

I know you Geet, from childhood, kahi aisa na ho you fell in love with your brother in law.

Nisha!! Shut up, sometimes I really wonder tu meri friend hai aur dushman...

Dost hi hu, isliye tujhe pahle hi warn kar rahi hu. I know you are infatuated to MK right now just like you were to Aarman but let this thing remain same don't let it take a shape in other. Saying so she rushed away from there.

Geet closed her eyes in frustration and after cooling down herself she walked to Nisha who stood at the canteen with other gang. 

Okay bye Nisha, bye guys meet you tomorrow.

Nisha nodded , biding her bye, Geet and her friends were like this, she would strangle them they would fight back...but that was just for that minute...next minute everyone used to be normal again, knowing they couldn't stay away from each other. Their friendship was like that, and geet kept it that way.

Maan pulled the car before small figure of her standing on the gate. 

Hi.. he got down and pulled the door open for her like a true gentleman.

It's okay jijaji, yeh sab mere liye karne ki jarurat nahi hai, keep it safe for your would be...she teased cheekily making him dumbstruck.

Geet was so flattered by his gentleman behavior but she keep herself in check reminding Nisha's words.

to be continued...

Precap :- 

Jijaji getting Possessive for his Saali...😆

And The Ring...😉

Like and comment, please friends...😳 If I get 40+ likes soon then update will be that soon.😛

Edited by Mg13 - 1 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Mg13 thumbnail

Chapter 6

like and comment plz😳

Mg13 thumbnail

Chapter 6

like and comment plzsmiley9