Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Creampuff thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Part 33 

Oh so arpita was another one of laksh’s pawns ...... he trapped her into marriage after blackmailing her regarding maan’s treatment ....... he knew a mother would do anything to save her son ....... laksh is such a heartless b******d .......he even falsified the legal documents saying the money is his when in actuality it is maan’s . But geet has a valid point ......why was did laksh not kill maan earlier when he had alreadly killed his father ??? Is there something in the real will that maan will inherit everything at a certain age ??? & his birthday is coming soon , so that is why laksh is in assasin mode ??? 

Glad that geet learned more of arpita’s past & that arpita actually confided in her even though it was painful . 

Another interesting revelation was that geet’s father worked for the Khurana company & her mother was another target for laksh’s lust .

Laksh is despicable........ he has ruined countless lives ...... how does he even look at himself in the mirror ??? 

Hoping geet can put an end to his tyrannical behaviour! 

Thank you di for sending me all the pw’s 🤗

Sorry for all the extra work you had to do by sending the pws later 😔

Loving the updates & the progression the story has taken !!! ❤️

cutical thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hate laksh so kuch everyone is trapped in his Lustful

Desire s he should be punished brutally geet is right they should be more careful because now its open challenge from laksh he can harm them anytime

Hope geet gt to know that what laksh is planning in maan birthday

Laksh doesn't deserve no one he is a complete animal

He doesn't deserve sympathy 😡

Thanks di for pw 😊update sooon

natu10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Part 30.

Sorry for the delay. Now catching  on all the updates  which I missed. 

Awesome update.

Again geet saved maan as she knew it that laksh will not sit quietly  and will definitely  tried to harm maan again. Again that's  what's  exactly  happened. But this time arjun saw her as she trying  to sneak out  without anyone  noticed her.

He called her bhabi  and this made her numb as in this revengeful game there is no place for relationship.  Although  geet is showing  that she is tuff outside but still care for annie and requested arjun to be with her.

Back home she confronted laksh and informed  that his plan failed. He got hyper but geet threatened  him to stay away from her and maan.

Now that laksh  knew that  geet is protecting  maan, he will definitely plan bigger  next time.

Waiting for pw 31 now

UmaDevi97 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Part 31

Whoa everything changed in one day.... Laksh must be furious and humiliated with the events happening around him... Geet in now teamed up with the rest of the family against Laksh... Not gonna lie seeing Laksh get bashing with both the ladies is epic... And I bet this must be the first time Arpita would have stood up for herself and her children... And she succeeded with flying colors... Hehehe Laksh seems to be so irritated with his plans all going flop... And Arjun is really helpful at times like this one and at least they have someone to support them after knowing the danger... Also Arpita and Geet both are coming to terms with each other for good I really wanted Laksh to suffer so much for spoiling so many peoples lives for his selfishness... I thought Geet is evil but the main villain of the story is Laksh.... Geet is the one who chose to give her pain a voice and return to attack face to face.... Now she is Maan's rakshak but what will happen with their future no one knows what.... That really a spell bound for me I don't think I could do justice with my commentary on this update.... 🤗

❤️

NeenaDd thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Commented on blog....

UmaDevi97 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Part 32

Whoa 😮 Di, this is literally a rollercoaster ride.... So much had happened in those 24 hrs but still they have to be calm and collected for their own safety or else sab kuch nasth ho jaiga... Oh my goodness I'm really surprised with Laksh blood thirsts that's alot of murder attempts and Geet is smart enough to take immediate need actions to shield themselves.... Geeze he even tempered their cars even Arjun is not safe.... Now they'll have to pretend not knowing anything... Lucky Geet was there to prevent Arpita from confronting Laksh if not saara plan chowpat hoga... Aww 🥰 she's having feelings for Maan his good will and innocent nature won over her stone heart and now it's slowly melting but she must do her mission first else everyone she hold dear now will be killed.... Really want Maan to know the truth.... Di I really don't know how on earth you managed to compile all this scene in one single update this is so much difficult but WOW 😲. 🤗

❤️

natu10 thumbnail

Part 31

Nice update.

Maan is back home and arpita  requested geet to take care of him. That angered  laksk as he did not expected this from arpita. He decided  to confront  arpita  as he did not  understand  why she is trusting geet despite  of what she did. But arpita  was not In a mood  to discuss  as she wants  to be with annie during  the doctor visit. 

Here laksh is not ready to give up and waiting for the doctor  to leave. Again he demanded  some answers  but she tactically answers  which made him more furious. 

Love the way that geet and arpita  is bonding.  But also she is curious  to know what laksh  did to her family. At least geet  admitted that  she caused harm to innocent  people  because  of her  miscalculation  as maan is not his son and laksh  is to self centered  to understand  annie pain.

Eager to know if maan will help geet now to teach laksh  a good lesson. 

Waiting for pw for part 32 

KrishnaSourav thumbnail

Laksh is cunning dangerous BA*****

poor Arpita got trapped by him n has to bear Marital rape

Geet or Maan should cut LAksh's P*****

Arpita n Geet both had a conversion which give Geet a clue about Laksh n his deed...

Hope Arpita will tell Maan...

But Geet n Arpita needs to be careful sply for their  life n more for Maan

as Laksh is now wounded n , he will take any low step n dangerous one for eliminating maan or harm maan

if only Samarth didn't trust Laksh so easily, but ..sigh

do continue soon 

natu10 thumbnail

Part 32

Thanks for the pw.

Awesome  update .

Arpita  had a feeling  that maan is in danger and call arjun to check.  In a flow he told  her that happened  and that geet saved maan life. She went to seek help with laksh  to increase  maan security  but  she heard the truth.

She was ready to confront  laksh but geet  stopped  her. She told her that laksh  is  dangerous  and if something  happened  to her, how will maan and annie cope. She was hesitant  to trust geet because  of her doings. But finally  she did have some faith  on her. For arpita , she is ready to save maan at any cost.

Eager to know how geet  to take revenge  from  laksh.  Will maan   understand  and help her ??

Waiting  for  part 33 now

Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

PART - 34

Wait for PW.....