Maan angry with her

Geet herself say she just want to know her parents 

She just get rid off the baby

Geet hearing baby cry

Geet sat timcy hearing baby cry she say no

Waiting for next update 

Posted: 1 years ago

Part 33

Wow Di I'm really feeling the pain Adi went trough... It's heart breaking to be rejected like that and what made me even more sadder was the thin little line of hope he still had there that she would love him... And it's hard for Pinky who knows about Maan and Geet's birth secret... She will be feeling like betraying everyone cause Mahaguru has already warned her of telling anyone else... Pinky's Dad sounds like a cool guy... He's strict definitely but also sporting... So why not... The flying letter part was really awesome Di... LoL gives me the cracks... I don't know why but your elves are really cute... The way you portray them shows their uniqueness... I somewhere hope that Adi and Pinky would end up together....😁

Yep think of the devil and here she is..... Ahana phir se aayi I was so happy that finally chudail ka picha chut gaya lekin nahi Didi ne meri sapne ki choupat kardiya.... Maan is really an idiot.... 🤦🏻‍♀️ He really needs to realize his feelings towards Geet before it's too late for anything.... And yes I did a happy dance when Maan literally just hanged Ahana in the air for insulting Geet. And I'm not sorry for that... And Geet disappoints me a little with the thoughts.... Ok I get it finding out about your existence is important but what was the little urchins fault... Poor fella got really sad after hearing his Mama's thoughts on him.... Yep it's magic so yes the baby can respond to the mother in complain to state their disappointment.... And Geet being irritated with the babies complaining cries had to burst out on Timcy in frustration.... Hopefully everything will go better than before.... That is one good update Di... It gets better with each storyline progress... Really eager for the next update....🤗

❤️

Originally posted by UmaDevi97

Part 33

Wow Di I'm really feeling the pain Adi went trough... It's heart breaking to be rejected like that and what made me even more sadder was the thin little line of hope he still had there that she would love him... And it's hard for Pinky who knows about Maan and Geet's birth secret... She will be feeling like betraying everyone cause Mahaguru has already warned her of telling anyone else... Pinky's Dad sounds like a cool guy... He's strict definitely but also sporting... So why not... The flying letter part was really awesome Di... LoL gives me the cracks... I don't know why but your elves are really cute... The way you portray them shows their uniqueness... I somewhere hope that Adi and Pinky would end up together....😁

Yep think of the devil and here she is..... Ahana phir se aayi I was so happy that finally chudail ka picha chut gaya lekin nahi Didi ne meri sapne ki choupat kardiya.... Maan is really an idiot.... 🤦🏻‍♀️ He really needs to realize his feelings towards Geet before it's too late for anything.... And yes I did a happy dance when Maan literally just hanged Ahana in the air for insulting Geet. And I'm not sorry for that... And Geet disappoints me a little with the thoughts.... Ok I get it finding out about your existence is important but what was the little urchins fault... Poor fella got really sad after hearing his Mama's thoughts on him.... Yep it's magic so yes the baby can respond to the mother in complain to state their disappointment.... And Geet being irritated with the babies complaining cries had to burst out on Timcy in frustration.... Hopefully everything will go better than before.... That is one good update Di... It gets better with each storyline progress... Really eager for the next update....🤗

❤️

Even I am more eager to give next update sweety 😊

Still waiting for pw  for part  33

Commented on blog babyyyyy 😉

Geet running here and there madly the cry sound getting louder and louder she not understanding what's going on her head start aching and pain become unbearable for her and start sweating Maan to get restless and and he just want to go to Geet he came and went her room he saw her in bad condition she going to faint he save her and called ticmy to inform his parents 

Arpita at home so she came and send Maan out he doesn't want to leave Geet in this condition but he never disobey his parents Arpita called Samrath till than she taking care of Geet she don't hate Geet but she only accept the girl whom is his half soul so her son survive Geet heard this in her little conscious and Samrath came then decide to call Dr he want to test baby position so Maan parents allowed him and Dr done arrangement of machine they saw twins and get happy but Maan came and covered Geet and get angry on Dr to leave he was so possessive  Samrath talked to him alone if he love Geet but Maan was not yet realize his feelings so said no Samrath inquiry about then how Geet get pregnant Maan told everything but not remember about who gave him drink 

Samrath now confirm that someone played with his son and Geet by giving them potion bz both hate each other then how they end up in this mess but still Maan want his babies and Geet safe 

One more thing he want his son to know about letter mystery for this he have to investigate and know the truth

commented on blog

thank you for pm n pw