Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

PART 14 - 

Purvi - Mom, I want to make something for everyone, so tell me who likes what.

Prakashi - Not today, after what happened yesterday, you should stay away from it.

Purvi - Okay, but let me do what you are..

Servant - Malik has asked for tea.

Prakashi - Okay, sent it for him.

Servant - Okay!

Prakashi - No wait, Purvi will take it for him. After all, she is his wife, so his every needs is to be taken care of by her only.

Purvi takes it and thinks - How should I take care of his needs, when he is still in love with his first wife only!

Purvi serves tea to Virendra and turns to leave when he stops her.

Purvi - Ji?

Virendra - Though, I am not entitled but I will still clear out a few things for you. We did got married, but it's not my heart's wedding. With this marriage, you did became Malkin of this haveli and my children's mother, but I will never be yours. You won't have a right on me ever. Only my Sakshi has a right on me. As a Malkin you will get all your rights, but not of my wife. In front of the world, we are married but in my heart, this wedding is nothing to me. I was never yours, and I won't be yours ever! I have loved only one person in my life, and she is Sakshi. No one can take her place in my heart, never!

He walks away, while Purvi is shocked and cries.

Purvi cries her heart out in her room.

Purvi - Yeh din khatam kyu nahi ho raha hai! It's the worst day of my life. Just a few day's ago I fell in love and now..

She has experienced her first heartbreak today, and there is no one to console her too. She remembers her dream dance with Virendra and their marriage.

Purvi - Why love is painful? Mujhe toh aisa lag raha hai, jaise ki meri duniya, mera sansaar hi cheen liya ho kisi ne. Malik ke liye yeh shaadi ek samjhauta hai, aur woh mujhse pyaar bhi nahi karte..Ab mere jivan mein baccha hi kya hai jene ke liye? I have never felt this alone in my life ever, jitna ki aaj kar rahi hu. Kaash Priya aur Sudha bhi yaha hote, mein ekdum akeli ho gai hu. Even here, I have no place, nor in Malik's heart. Yeh mere saath hi kyu huva? Kyu kiya mere saath hi aisa?

She looks at her mangalsutra and cries more. 'Ab mein kya karu? Where will I go now?

She rubs her tears - No, I will not stay like this. I will fight back. Mein koshish karungi aur koshish kar ne walon ki kabhi haar nahi hoti. Mein apne sabhi riston ko nibha ungi. I don't know what I will do, but I won't stay like this that I know!

PRECAP - PURVI AND HITEN BONDS 

Edited by Vampire2468 - 2 years ago
Vampire2468 thumbnail

PART 14 - 

Prakashi - Not today, after what happened yesterday, you should stay away from it.

Servant - Okay!

Prakashi - No wait, Purvi will take it for him. After all, she is his wife, so his every needs is to be taken care of by her only.

Purvi takes it and thinks - How should I take care of his needs, when he is still in love with his first wife only!

Purvi - Ji?

Virendra - Though, I am not entitled but I will still clear out a few things for you. We did got married, but it's not my heart's wedding. With this marriage, you did became Malkin of this haveli and my children's mother, but I will never be yours. You won't have a right on me ever. Only my Sakshi has a right on me. As a Malkin you will get all your rights, but not of my wife. In front of the world, we are married but in my heart, this wedding is nothing to me. I was never yours, and I won't be yours ever! I have loved only one person in my life, and she is Sakshi. No one can take her place in my heart, never!

Purvi - Yeh din khatam kyu nahi ho raha hai! It's the worst day of my life. Just a few day's ago I fell in love and now..

She has experienced her first heartbreak today, and there is no one to console her too. She remembers her dream dance with Virendra and their marriage.

Purvi - Why love is painful? Mujhe toh aisa lag raha hai, jaise ki meri duniya, mera sansaar hi cheen liya ho kisi ne. Malik ke liye yeh shaadi ek samjhauta hai, aur woh mujhse pyaar bhi nahi karte..Ab mere jivan mein baccha hi kya hai jene ke liye? I have never felt this alone in my life ever, jitna ki aaj kar rahi hu. Kaash Priya aur Sudha bhi yaha hote, mein ekdum akeli ho gai hu. Even here, I have no place, nor in Malik's heart. Yeh mere saath hi kyu huva? Kyu kiya mere saath hi aisa?

She looks at her mangalsutra and cries more. 'Ab mein kya karu? Where will I go now?

She rubs her tears - No, I will not stay like this. I will fight back. Mein koshish karungi aur koshish kar ne walon ki kabhi haar nahi hoti. Mein apne sabhi riston ko nibha ungi. I don't know what I will do, but I won't stay like this that I know!

Vampire2468 thumbnail

PART 14 - 

Servant - Okay!

Purvi - Ji?

Edited by Vampire2468 - 2 years ago
Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Wonderful ✨😍 part dear

Just loved it

Thanks for tag 

Continue soon  

Vampire2468 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Golden_Ginni

Wonderful ✨😍 part dear

Just loved it

Thanks for tag 

Continue soon  

Thank you so much dear😳Glad you loved it❤️Yeah surely, will update very soon😊

vimram thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thank you for the tag .. beautiful loved it 😍 

Vampire2468 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vimram

Thank you for the tag .. beautiful loved it 😍 

Aww, thank you so much dear😳Glad you loved it❤️

taahir004 thumbnail

Part 14

Sad Update 

I feel so bad for Purvi 

Precap sounds Interesting 

Vampire2468 thumbnail

Originally posted by: taahir004

Part 14

Sad Update 

I feel so bad for Purvi 

Precap sounds Interesting 

Thank you so much dear😳Yes, poor Purvi, her life being made too difficult😭The only best thing that will be happening to her coming here

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Good that prakashi made purvi give the tea to Virendra. Virendra told her honestly that he can't love her.but why didn't he show the guts to say it to her before marriage?poor purvi.but good that she decided to fight against her fate.perfect pics.