Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

What is the condition which Virendra put?is it only that he will never love purvi or something else slso?is sakshi alive or not?If Virendra loves sakshi this much how will he love purvi?oh so the children have no problem if the bride was Anita after all they like her very much.is mohit negative or positive?Juhi was so rude to purvi.feeling sad for purvi.waiting to see how she will win the hearts of everyone.you have chosen very popular actors as the children.so are they going to have their own love stories too?perfect pics.

Edited by jasminerahul - 2 years ago
taahir004 thumbnail

Part 9 

Fabulous Update

Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

What is the condition which Virendra put?is it only that he will never love purvi or something else slso?is sakshi alive or not?If Virendra loves sakshi this much how will he love purvi?oh so the children have no problem if the bride was Anita after all they like her very much.is mohit negative or positive?Juhi was so rude to purvi.feeling sad for purvi.waiting to see how she will win the hearts of everyone.you have chosen very popular actors as the children.so are they going to have their own love stories too?perfect pics.

Thank you😳It's something else😲Maybe Sakshi is, maybe not😉With Anita they all are comfortable and she won't take Sakshi's place..Mohit is negative..Yes, they all will have love stories

Vampire2468 thumbnail

Originally posted by: taahir004

Part 9 

Fabulous Update

Thank you so much dear😳

gori4 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

In fact, Purvi has to fight to win not only the love of children.

But she also has two rivals for the heart of Vir-Sakshi( may be alive), and Anita, whe is at their fingertips and has an advantage because the children like her.

Beautiful part 🥰🥰

Thanks for the PM😳💐

Continue soon ❤

Vampire2468 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gori4

In fact, Purvi has to fight to win not only the love of children.

But she also has two rivals for the heart of Vir-Sakshi( may be alive), and Anita, whe is at their fingertips and has an advantage because the children like her.

Beautiful part 🥰🥰

Thanks for the PM😳💐

Continue soon ❤

Thank you so much dear😳You have so rightly said it, Purvi has to struggle much to win the children's love and Viren's too😭Yes, Anita is the one who keeps on saying that they just friend's but beneath she wants him for her😳Yeah surely, will update very soon😊

Vampire2468 thumbnail

PART 10 - 

Prakashi consoles Purvi - It's okay it happens. I know you can't ever take Sakshi's place, no one can. My daughter was different than other's. Though she is not here with us anymore, but her soul is with us, right here in this house. I know, you will make your own place here, not take her place. And your Dad knew everything, didn't he told you anything?

Purvi gets shocked - What Dad knew everything, still he hid it from me? Aap aisa kaise kar sakte hai mere saath yeh Dad?

Prakashi - Now, it doesn't matter if he told you or not because now it's your house. Ab joh bhi hai yehi hai, aur tumhe isi ko apnana hai. You are just not a daughter-in-law, but owner of this house with Viren, and mother to his children's. Aur ek malkin ke aakho mein aasu nahi achche lagte.

She smiles halfheartedly.

Prakashi - And one more thing you should know about Viren, that he may seem angry on the outside, but from inside he is soft like a coconut. After Sakshi left us, even our Viren too left with her. Though he doesn't show it, but I am a mother, I know it. His sister, his children's, his best friend and I are his everything. He happily spends time with all of us but from inside he is broken completely. Sakshi was not only his wife, but his everything. She has made them all together with her love and blood, and now as you see everyone together, is due to her only. From now on, this is your house, your family. And you need to promise me that you won't ever let it break or fall apart. Promise me..

Purvi - Mom, I promise you with all my heart.

Prakashi - And one more thing, today there is a party in the evening to welcome the children's and for you too. Your parents have been called too, so you better get ready in a nice dress.

Purvi - Yes, I will Mom, thank you!

Anita - What the hell di, why the party is for Purvi too? I don't get it why?

Pammi - Chill Ani, think calmly. If Mom has told her about it, then let it be what can we do but? Unke keh ne se kya hota hai, humare liye yeh party humare baccho ke liye hai, us kharidi gai bahu ke liye nahi.

Anita - I think you are right di, I got it now. But can't we?

Pammi - No Ani, we can't as since I told you it's about our children's, then how can we spoil it? But don't worry, we will get plenty of such moments from now on. And now as her family too is coming, so we should refrain from doing it.

Anita - Okay di!

Vidya has thrown all her clothes on the bed searching a beautiful dress for the party. Rishika and Nandini laughs seeing the mess. She gets the dress but gets upset as it's not ironed.

Vidya - Now what will I wear in the party?

Rishika - Di, you will wear this dress only it's no big deal, get it ironed

Rishika - Di, you will wear this dress only it's no big deal, get it ironed.

Nandini - Yes, that would be best di        

Nandini - Yes, that would be best di.

Vidya - Oh yes, I didn't thought of it, how stupid!

They laughs. She spots Purvi passing through and calls out to her. Purvi gets happy.

Vidya - Hey listen, I want to wear this dress in the party so get it ironed now.

Purvi - Okay, I will make it done for you!

Nandini - Not anyone, but you will iron di's dress and make sure it doesn't get spoil

Purvi - I will do it happily for my daughter.

Vidya - I am not your daughter, so don't call me that. And here none of us, is your daughter or son.

Rishika - Please go now, we need to prepare for the party.

Purvi walks away with heavy heart. Anita has already listened to everything and something is running in her mind.

Vidya gets angry on Purvi for spoiling her beautiful dress and pushes her. Purvi gets shocked.

Purvi - I don't know how it happened. Meine kuch nahi kiya hai.

Vidya - What the hell! You are useless, can't do anything properly. Oh God, now what will I wear? You have ruined it and now I won't leave you.

Mohit walks in and calms her down - Di, it's just useless to say anything to her now. And don't forget we will be having guests soon, so stop talking to her and order it through the designer. We will see to her latter.

Vidya - Okay! I think you are right. But I won't leave her.

Purvi is confused, how did it happened, while Anita smirks.

Purvi gets ready and walks down in the party. Pammi, Anita and the children's doesn't mind her presence. They are waiting for Virendra to arrive. She gets happy seeing Kavya and Rohan.

Preeti too came in and hugs her

Preeti too came in and hugs her.

Purvi - Maa, Papa, Naina nahi aaye?

Purvi - Maa, Papa, Naina nahi aaye?

Rohan - No di, they couldn't so they send us for you. I missed you so much di.

Purvi - Oh! I too missed you all.

PRECAP - Purvi's college admission gets stopped..

Edited by Vampire2468 - 2 years ago
Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Interesting part dear

Loved it 

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon 🙏💕😌🙏

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Why can't vidya iron her dress by herself?she insulted purvi very much.then why did she even make her iron her dress?purvi shouldn't have ironed it for her.guess Anita spoiled her dress.sad that vidya misunderstood purvi n ill-treated her.very rude.nice pics.

Vampire2468 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Golden_Ginni

Interesting part dear

Loved it 

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon 🙏💕😌🙏

Thank you so much dear😳Glad you loved it❤️Yeah surely, will update very soon😊