Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

beautiful update 

thanks for the pm dear 

Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Family scenes were awesome. Never expected gogi to think of ritesh purvi. Everyone thinks that purvi loves ritesh though denied it.hope she doesn't love him.why is ritesh confused?does he love her?oh no.again pammi n Anita insulted purvi though purvi n gogi thanked them.perfect pics.

Thank you😳No, she doesn't love him but for him can't say exactly😉

Vampire2468 thumbnail

Originally posted by: linakusharberry

beautiful update 

thanks for the pm dear 

Thank you so much dear😳

taahir004 thumbnail

Part 3 

Fabulous Update

Vampire2468 thumbnail

Originally posted by: taahir004

Part 3 

Fabulous Update

Aww, thank you so much dear😳

Vampire2468 thumbnail

PART 4 - 

All are very tired after the eventful day at the picnic spot, and sleeps early except Jaggi, Gopi and Purvi. Jaggi wants to talk to her, so they asks her to wait.

Jaggi - Purvi, before deciding on anything, me and your Mom wants to know if there is something between you and Ritesh?

Gopi - Yes, tell us we don't have any problem with it. Is it?

Purvi - God no! There is nothing between us, we are just friend's nothing else

Purvi - God no! There is nothing between us, we are just friend's nothing else.

Jaggi - Okay, no problem

Jaggi - Okay, no problem. It's good we asked you first before sending the proposal.

Purvi smiles at them, wishing them good night and walks away. Jaggi and Gopi shakes their heads and goes off to sleep.

Purvi, Sudha and Priya are at the college, when Ritesh came there to surprise them. They indeed gets surprised to see him, and shows their college to him. Later, they sits in the canteen and talks.

Purvi - Can you imagine, my parents and my siblings including Sudha thought that there is something between me and you Ritesh. Is it?

Sudha - It is, we can feel it yaar!

Sudha - It is, we can feel it yaar!

Priya - Wow! 

Purvi - God, no!

Ritesh - No, not at all. We are just friend's only.

Purvi - Exactly! My guy must be very very special and he is not the one, I know it.

Ritesh - True, you are yourself special, so you will get a special guy only!

Ritesh - True, you are yourself special, so you will get a special guy only!

Priya - So, who is it?

Purvi - Mom and Dad, are finding alliances for me.

Ritesh - But what about you? I mean, how your dream guy must be according to you?

Sudha - Tell us, too.. 

Purvi - Hmm

Purvi - Hmm..My dream guy must be someone who values relationship..

A man gets down from his car and is about to enter in his factory area, when a guard walks upto him and hands him a invitation card, which invites him for his daughter's marriage. The man smiles and assures him that he come, as he has been a loyal employee to him, and has been with him since the start of his factory. For him a relationship is important, not their status.

Purvi - He should be romantic too, not much but at least a bit and...

The same man sees his PA making plans of a special dinner date for his wife, on Valentine's which is a few days away. He scolds him, saying it suits youngsters and not them. His PA, sadly walks way and he enters in his cabin and sits on the chair.

Purvi - He should be full of life, fun loving and thinks his partner to be equal in every way possible.

The same man caresses someone's photo frame and cries his heart out - Why did you left me alone? You had promised that you will always be with me, and we will die together. Yet you broke your promise and left me alone. Why? Why? I wanted us to live together till eternity, yet you went so soon. You never thought, what will happen to me after you will go!

Purvi - He should be mature too, because I am not so I want my guy to handle me. And yes, he should be respectful to everyone, along with providing justice to whoever comes to him for it.

Priya - Interesting, par aisa ladka tumhe milega kaha? For this, you will need to marry many times.

Priya - Interesting, par aisa ladka tumhe milega kaha? For this, you will need to marry many times

Purvi - Milega zarur milega. The one who God has made for me, only me! I will not need to marry many times for it, yeh sab ek hi insaan mein mujhe milega, dekh lena.

Ritesh - Okay, we are also here, you are also here

Ritesh - Okay, we are also here, you are also here.

Purvi - Okay!

The same man walks in the cafeteria of his factory on getting complaints from his employees that the food has stones in it. He looks at everyone pointedly, as a food plate is brought in for him.

PRECAP ~ Gopi gets a good alliance for Purvi. 

Edited by Vampire2468 - 2 years ago
Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Nice part dear

Loved it 

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon 🤗🙏💕

Nezuko thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Read it in one go 😳

Loved it ❤️

So can we expect purvir meet in next chapter 😆

Edited by Nezuko - 2 years ago
gori4 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for pm❤️ I feel that the moment of the PurVir meeting is approaching😳

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Ritesh telling that since purvi is special she needs a special person was nice.cant understand whats in his mind.guess the man is virendra.shocked to know that his wife is no more.loved purvi saying that she will find all these qualities in a single person.perfect pics.

Edited by jasminerahul - 2 years ago