Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meerkat thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: kizh72

Thank you so much for sharing this! I loved it. I lived in the Middle east for more than a decade and love the sounds from that part of the world. This fellow reminds me of a cousin of mine, but I have to say he is more good looking than this fellow๐Ÿ˜†

Leaving you couple of music pieces. The first one is a lovely cover version of a popular Arab song. The second is a favorite piece of music of mine. There are n number of versions, but thought I would leave this one, as I love the sound of the cello. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDysjyEbIdo&t=2s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0DQxI3KM7o

Cr: YT/Uploaders

I loved both the songs, P. Thank you for introducing me to both of them. They both were hauntingly beautiful pieces. The second had me forget everything around me while the first one inspired future scenes and pictures of Nishit and Kirti. ๐Ÿ˜†

I find songs from Middle East very soulful. And I completely agree there is a something about the sound from that part of the world. Sometimes, extremely romantic and sometimes, enmeshed in deep melancholy and longing, they usually strike the right chords for me. I was first drawn towards it when I came across a song in a Turkish drama my mother was watching. It was in the same room as her; very distracted and not paying attention to the chore at hand but the tune of the song easily transported me to some far away world. It was a heart fluttering romantic song. I remember searching for it on YT for days but in vain. Then my brother who plays guitar had once introduced me to an Arabic guy's channel. The channel had some beautiful guitar renditions. The music was very fresh and appealing to my ears. I lost the channel address unfortunately. I asked my brother, he also did not remember the channel or how he came across it. It becomes difficult to search them since the channel's name is usually in their language.

While searching him, I came across many good songs.

Leaving one more here,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVIx3e0aeS8

Meerkat thumbnail
Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil

Anyone follow the youtube channel that/the piano guys? 

https://youtu.be/QgaTQ5-XfMM

I did not know about this channel, Haal -E- Dil. But thank you so much for introducing me to it! There can never be enough good music.๐Ÿ˜ƒ Especially when I tend to get inspired to write more when I listen to good music.

kizh72 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Some more for you๐Ÿ˜† Another version of Tamally ma'ak which I like due to the voice. 

Tsahi Halevi- Tamaly maak/ืฆื—ื™ ื”ืœื•ื™-ืชืžืœื™ ืžืขืื› - YouTube

Have you heard this one from Coke Studio? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFvHvXjcjUk

Cr. YT/Uploaders

Edited by kizh72 - 2 years ago
canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

GN, any chance for an update soon? 

imshveta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Have you heard this one from Coke Studio? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFvHvXjcjUk

Cr. YT/Uploaders

I really loved this. Thanks for sharing 

imshveta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hi, 

Hope you are doing good. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Is it the right time to ask for more? ๐Ÿ˜‰

Pihu002 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It's been so long since you have updated last...please update soon....

Meerkat thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Meerkat thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

cheers2all thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5

Meera

If this wasn't upto the mark, I wonder how wonderful your up to the mark will be!! I am sorry that you are not feeling well ๐Ÿ˜’ Hope you feel better soon, GN!! ๐Ÿค—

Don't worry about the polishing. You can always come back and redo the chapters in the way you want. I will be happy to read them again. Regarding your second point, I personally enjoy reading the part of story that leads to the romance more than the romance itself. You have made my heart flutter with many of your scenes so please don't doubt your skills โค๏ธ

About the update - Loved the way you wrote about Kirti taking the Meera-route. She is completely submerged in what she thinks is a one-sided affection for Nishit. All her waking (and non-waking) moments are ruled by Nishit. She knows she has no right over him in any capacity, but still wonders about his life, his looks and his dating life. For all she knows, Nishit has moved on. But Kirti is still stuck in the play of shadows, which was the only place she thought they could belong together. Although my gut tells me Nishit doesn't have a thriving dating life, I would warn Kirti against trying to find more about it. She could end up stumbling upon something which she is better off not knowing. But her curiosity is justified, after all Radha kaise na jale? ๐Ÿ˜† Is it possible that Nishit is following her with a different handle? I do that for LinkedIn ๐Ÿ˜ Not for the same purpose ofcourse

I felt sad that Kirti is comparing Tejas' position in her life to hers in Nishit's. The two situations are world apart. While Tejas acted with vile intentions, Kirti's actions were driven either by ignorance or vulnerability. 

Kirti knows better than to hope for a chance collision. But hope she will, and hope she should because ummed pe toh duniya kayam hain....uski aur hamari bhi ๐Ÿ˜†

I have a feeling there will be a collision because the next chapter says "Hum Tere Seher" ๐Ÿ˜ 

Kirti is planning to wear saree, eh? My recommendation would be to wear the sky blue saree which had seemed to cast a spell on a certain Aggarwal. The junior Aggarwal, in case anyone has any doubts ๐Ÿ˜ But on second thoughts, may be not. That saree is jinxed. A new beginning needs to start with a new saree, what say?