Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Creampuff thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Part 4 

Sizzling update !! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Geet is so vulnerable she can not tolerate maan’s aloofness...... without maan near her she like a fish w/o water ..... just struggling......gasping for breath ...,

Her feelings are so deep for maan but she is afraid to voice them 

And maan has marked her as his & is very possessive of her but at the same time he thinks that he is not good enough for geet & that she does not love him but on the contrary , I believe they both have fallen in love with each other but due to their insecurities they are afraid to voice them . 

Superb update  di !!! πŸ‘πŸ‘..., full of so much raw emotion !!! 

Thank you πŸ€—

Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Creampuff

Part 4 

Sizzling update !! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Geet is so vulnerable she can not tolerate maan’s aloofness...... without maan near her she like a fish w/o water ..... just struggling......gasping for breath ...,

Her feelings are so deep for maan but she is afraid to voice them 

And maan has marked her as his & is very possessive of her but at the same time he thinks that he is not good enough for geet & that she does not love him but on the contrary , I believe they both have fallen in love with each other but due to their insecurities they are afraid to voice them . 

Superb update  di !!! πŸ‘πŸ‘..., full of so much raw emotion !!! 

Thank you πŸ€—

My pleasure sweety

Amiyousuf thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sizzling update......

Geet is so delicate from inside even a small indifference of Maan can break her into million pieces…Maan is too engrossed in thoughts thinking she is always his but she can never love him..... Maan on the other hand realizes that his anger can trigger Geet’s depression and Maan does not want that to happen. Maan wants her to be strong but I’m feeling that Geet can only be strong when Maan is around bcoz Geet depends on Maan compelety deeply... They need each other so much. Geet can't control around Maan. Maan will never hurt Geet nor let anyone hurt Geet... I am not surprised seeing a possessive Maan here... Feeling sad that Maan is unable to voice his feelings for Geet. Maan is in love with Geet but he thought she never gonna love him…

Thanks for the pm dear 😘☺️😘

Waiting for next update πŸ™‚πŸ˜‰πŸ™‚

natu10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Superd update. 

Although geet is a strong woman in the corporate world but she still emotionally weak. Now with maan is ignorance, she is disturbed. 

Something is bothering  both and unfortunately  they are unble to share it. For geet, her  family is behind her to leave maan because of his  status.  For Maan, he cannot voice out his feeling asshe is out of his reach.

Eager to know with the presence of Alex  in their life will that create more misunderstanding  or they will both share their  feelings. 

Edited by natu10 - 2 years ago
preetidhawan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Geet is not fully cured and unable to understand the reason of  Maan,s anger while other side Maan truly is in love with Geet but he will never confess his feelings,only will hurt himself

Geet ki insecurities ka solution uske pass hi hai,but Maan,s dailogue     You can never love me giving me too much tension

Loved Maaneet,s hot moments

Eagerly waiting for next

Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

PART - 5

Pw Sending.....

sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

Maan thought y he getting emotional with her she is not in her self it's better to control him self before get hurt in curing her she need someone who match his status 

Hope geet too fall for him it's his thinking of status I don't think she's status conscious

Maan is hurt when geet deny to take him in private party maan didn't like her idea of him going cruise alone but she forced him and provide best luxury too 

Maan was just roaming around cruise getting bored and suddenly one girl laying on stairs and not ready to move who is she 

Is geet giving him any surprise? 

Edited by sanum23 - 2 years ago
taahir004 thumbnail

Part 5 

Fascinating and Lovely Update

Maan is certainly falling for Geet 

though he knows he is no match to her status 

but the physical and sexual attraction has pulled him 

into a state where he naturally becomes possessive and protective

towards Geet

he is trying to warn himself that he means nothing more to Geet

while Geet trying to figure out Maan's behavior after meeting with Alex 

she is now going to Alex's private party while she sends Maan on a 

cruise 

I had actually thought Geet would somehow appear on this cruise 

Maan is bored , he admires everything but is not happy 

had he been with Geet he would have enjoyed this cruise 

walking around he is stopped as some girl is lying on the stairs and she does not

give him way to pass 

is there any chance that she could be Geet 

UmaDevi97 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Part 5

Wow Di.... That was kinda stirring up something in the heart... Maan is just being Maan.... You know the possessive, protective and jealous male who doesn't like to share his female with anything else but keep her to himself....😏 He's really in a situation that would freak out anyone who realizes how much will it hurt when your heart is to be shattered into infinite pieces.... Is he really hearing what he's saying at the first place...? Does he really believes that Geet would just dump him for status....? I don't think so... They need each other to live..... It's not just physical but something more but the thing is they're yet to realize that... And my oh my... Does Geet really meant what she said about Maan being at that god for saken party... he's really hurt... Gurl you can't just break his heart like that.... Don't you see he's struggling to keep you alive.... Man I was really scared Maan would do something stupid by hearing Geet's words for him... But πŸ˜… phew I'm glad he is a wise man... and I kinda have an idea of who was the stair girl....πŸ˜‰... πŸ€—

❀️

swapna.p thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Part-5 

Nice update..

Commented on blog..