Yayyyyyyy…….ishra are married 😍😍😍🎊🎊🎊

Loved it 

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too di

Posted: 2 years ago

A very awesome update please update next part soon 

Part=29

Ishra went to take blessings from their parents they bend down to touch toshi ji's feet she stops them and blessed them happily and hugs them than ishra touches feet of mr bhalla he also blessed both of them than they takes blessings from amma she blessed them happily and hugs them

Amma: raman ab meri ishu tumhari zimedari hai mujhe umeed hai tum kabhi isko hurt nahi karoge

( raman now my ishu is your responsibility and i hope that you will never hurt her)

R: don't worry amma i will always keep her happy i promise you

He said making amma smile mihika comes to ishita and hugs her happily

Mi: congrats akka i am so happy for you

I: thanks mihika

She said smiling while abhishek comes to them

Abhishek: congrats both of you

R: thank you abhishek ab hamare baad tumhari aur mihika ki shadi baari hai

( thank you abhishek now it is your and mihika's turn to get married)

He said making them smile

M: congrats bhai finally you get love of your life

Mihir said and hugs him happily

R: thank you so much mihir

M: bhabhi aaj se main aapka chota bhai hoon agar bhai kabhi bhi aapko tang kare aap mujhe batna

( bhabhi from now on i am your little brother if bhai ever troubled you than you can tell me)

He said while ishita smiles

I: yes sure mihir thank you

R: mihir this is not done bhabhi milte hi apne bhai ko bhool gaye aur tujhe lagta hai main teri bhabhi ko tang karuga?

( mihir this is not done you forget your brother after getting bhabhi and do you think i can trouble your bhabhi?)

M: i know bhai aap kabhi bhabhi ko tang nahi karoge par phir bhi abse main unka chota bhai hun to unka dhyan rakhna mera farz hai naa

( i know bhai you will never trouble her but still i am her brother now so it is my duty to protect her)

He said making ishra smile

After sometime

Ishra were ready to go their home ishita hugs amma

Amma: apna dhyan rakhna ishu main tumhe bhot miss karugi

( take care ishu i will miss you)

I: i will also miss you amma aur aap please apna ache se dhyan rakhna warna main aapse gussa ho jaaugi

( i will also miss you amma and please take care of yourself properly otherwise i will get angry with you)

She said crying while amma also cries and hugs her

Amma: raman i know tum meri ishu se bhot pyar karte ho aur usko hamesha khush rakhoge ishu meri zindagi hai aur isko main tumhare saath bhej rahi hoon please iska dhyan rakhna

( raman i know you love my ishu a lot and you will always keep her happy she is my life and i am sending her with you please take care of her)

She said folding her hands in front of him

R: amma aap kya kar rahi ho? Ishita ab meri life ka hissa ban gayi hai aur main ishita ko kabhi koi taklif nahi hone duga i promise you

( amma what are you doing? Ishita is now part of my life i will never let anything happen to her i promise you)

He said and holds her hands while amma smiles and hugs him ishita went to mihika and hugs her crying

I: mihiku please tu apna aur amma ka dhyan rakhna aur kuch bhi problem ho to mujhe call karna ok

( mihiku please take care of yourself and amma and call me if there is any problem ok)

Mi: i will miss you akka

She said crying hugging her

R: mihika don't worry tumhari akka tumse door nahi jaa rahi hai main khood ishita ko jaha leke aata rahuga aur tum bhi jab chaho ishita se milne aa sakti ho

( mihika don't worry your akka is not going away from you i will keep visiting here with your akka and you can also come to meet your akka when ever you want)

He said while mihika looks at him and smiles

Mi: thank you jiju akka ka dhyan rakhna ( take care of akka)

She said while raman smiles and nodded he side hugged mihika while she smiles ishita looks at amma and mihika and hugs them again

After sometime

Ishra left from there while mr and mrs bhalla already left from there with mihir ishra were sitting at back seat ishita was still sobbing raman put his hand on her hand making her look at him she rested her head on his shoulder

R: ishita please stop crying i know you are missing amma and mihika but please don't cry like this

I: raman amma aur mihika kabhi mere bina nahi rahe pata nahi wo kaise manage karege amma bimar rehti hai aur mihika college jaati hai pata nahi wo kaise manage karege

( raman amma and mihika never lived without me don't know how will they manage to live without me amma is not well and mihika went to the college don't know how will they manage?)

R: ishita don't worry sab thik ho jayega aur tumhari mujhse shadi hui hai iska matlab ye nahi hai ki tumhari apni family ke liye zimedari khtam ho gayi main tumhe apne zimedari puri karne se kabhi nahi rokuga in fact ab main tumhare saath hoon hum dono milke amma aur mihika ka dhyan rakhege

( ishita don't worry everything will be fine and you got married it doesn't mean your responsibilties are also over i will never stop you to fulfil  responsibility in fact i am with you in this we will take care of mihika and amma together)

I: thank you raman

She said while he looks at her and smiles

I: raman if you don't mind main shadi ke baad job continue karna chathi hoon aapko koi problem to nahi hai naa?

( raman if you don't mind i want to continue my job after marriage you won't have any problem naa?)

R: ishita mujhe kyu problem hogi? Maine abhi kaha naa ki main tumhe tumhari zimedari puri karne se kabhi nahi rokuga tum shadi ke baad bhi job karogi hamare office main shadi ke baad kuch change nahi hoga aur acha hai naa iss bhahne hum dono ek saath time bhi spend karege aur tum 24 ghante meri aankhon ke saamne rahogi

( ishita why will i have any problem? I told you naa i will never stop you for fulfilling your responsibility you can continue your job in our office nothing will change after marriage and we will get enough time to spend with each other you will be in front of my eyes for 24 hours)

He said making her smile

R: hum dono saath mai office jaya karege aur hum milke amma aur mihika ka dhyan rakhege hum naa har weekend unse milne aayege aur hum unn dono ko hamare ghar bhi bulya karuga humse milne ke liye aur tumhara jab maan chaiye tum unke paas rehne jaa sakti ho main tumhe kabhi nahi rokuga i promise

( we will go office together and we will take care of amma and mihika we will go to meet them every weekend and we will call them to our house also to meet us and you can go to stay with them whenever you want i will never stop you i promise)

I: that's why i love you so much you understand me so well

She said while he smiles and kissed her hand

R: i love you too

He said while she smiles and rested her head on his chest he wrapped his arms around her

After sometime

Ishra reached home toshi ji welcomes them happily she  start doing their aarti then she told ishita to come inside pushing the vessel full of rice inside
ishita pushed the vessel with her feet while toshi ji smiles then she told ishita to walk on the kumkum filled thaal and come inside ishita nodded and put her feet in the thaal and ishra walked inside the house together toshi ji made ishra sit together and brings a bowl and sits next to ishita

T: ishita ye chura hai ye shuaag ki nishani hai aur har nayi dulhan  isse pehanti hai isko utarna maat tumhe kuch mahine isse pehan ke rakhna thik hai

( ishita this is chura this is symbol of newly wed girl you have to wear it for some months)

She said making her wear red and white colour bangles while ishita nodded

I: thank you mummy ji ye bhot hi sundar hai

( it's really beautiful)

She said while toshi ji smiles

I: mummy ji thank you mujhe accept karne ke liye main aapse promise karti hoon ki main ek achi bahu aur patni banne ki puri kossish karugi

( mummy ji thank you for accepting me i promise you i will try to become a good daughter in law and wife)

She said and touches her feet toshi ji blessed her while ishita hugs her raman smiles looking at them he comes to toshi ji while she looks at him

R: thank you maa

He said and hugs her happily while toshi ji smiles and kissed his forehead

T: tu khush hai naa?

( are you happy?)

R: main bhot khush hoon maa

( i am very happy)

He said while toshi ji smiles

T: abhi bhot der ho gayi hai tum dono thak gaye hoge raman puttar ishita ko apne room mai le jaa

( it's really late now you both must be tiered raman puttar go and take ishita to your room)

She said while raman nodded toshi ji leaves from there while mihir comes to ishra

M: bhai ab mujhe bhi bhot neend aa rahi hai i am really tired main apne room mai jaa raha hoon good night

( bhai i am also feeling sleepy am really tiered i am going to my room good night)

R: good night mihir

He said while mihir hugs him

M: good night bhabhi

He said looking at ishita

I: good night mihir

She said while mihir also went to his room leaving ishra alone

R: so ab hum bhi chale apne room mai?

( so can we also go to our room?)

He said looking at her while she smiles and nodded he holds her hand and they went towards stairs  it was difficult for ishita to climb stairs as she was wearing heavy lehnga so raman picks her in his arms

I: raman ye aap kya kar rahe ho?

( raman what are you doing?)

R: tumhe hamare room mai le jaa raha hoon

( i am taking you to our room)

I: but raman

R: come on ishita ab kya main apni biwi ko apni baho mai utha ke room mai bhi nahi le jaa sakta?

( come on ishita can't i take my wife to our room picking in my arms?)

I: raman

R: sshh keep quiet

He said and start climbing stairs picking her in his arms while she smiles looking at him raman takes her to their room and put her down while ishita looks around the  room which was decorated beautifully for their first night with flowers and scented candles  she smiles seeing all this while raman locks the door and comes towards her and hugs her from behind

R: so mrs ishita raman bhalla welcome to our room aaj se ye hum dono ka room hai do you like it?

( it is our room from now do you like it?)

I: it's beautiful raman

R: tumhe agar room mai kuch bhi change karna hai to tum kar sakti ho waise to maine sari tyari kar di hai

( if you want to change anything in room then you can do it i have done all the arrangements)

He said and went towards the cupboard and opens it there was some sarees and suits for her ishita smiles seeing all this

R: ishita ek baar check karlo waise to maine tumhari zaroort ke liye sara saaman rakhva diya tha agar kuch reh gya ho to mujhe bata dena

( ishita just check it once i brought everything you need but if something is left you can tell me)

He said while ishita smiles and comes towards him and hugs him

I: everything is perfect raman ab aap mere saath ho naa mujhe aur kuch nahi chaiye thank you so much mere liye itna sab kuch karne ke liye

( everything is perfect raman you are with me naa i don't want anything else thank you so much for doing so much for me)

R: ye to kuch bhi nahi hai abhi to mujhe tumhe dher sari khushiyan deni hai tumhare chere ki ye smile kabhi gayab nahi hone duga i promise

( this is nothing i want to give you a lot of happiness i will never let this smile fade away from your face i promise)

He said pecking her hair softly while she smiles and hugs him

R: aaj main bhot khush ishita tumhe pata hai main hamesha sapna dekhta tha tumhe apne ghar mai apni wife bana kar lane ka aur aaj mera ye sapna bhi pura ho gya

( today i am very happy ishita you know what i always use to see dreams of seeing you as my wife and today my dream comes true)

I: raman agar mujhe aapse pyar nahi hota toh?

( raman what if i didn't fall in love with you?)

She said and broke the hug while he looks at her

I: i mean hamari pehli mulakat ke baad main aapse kitna naraz thi aapse nafrat karne lage thi agar hum dono dobara nahi milte mujhe aapse pyar nahi hota to kya aap mujhe bhool jaate?

( i mean i was so angry at you after our first meeting i started hating you what if we didn't meet again would you forget everything if i didn't fall in love with you?)

She said while he smiles

R: aisa kabhi nahi hota kyunki mujhe pura vishwas tha mere pyar par kismat ne bhi hume dobara milvya tum mere office mai aayi job ke liye aur main jaanta tha agar kismat ne hume milvya hai to wo hume ek bhi kar degi aur mujhe apne pyar par vishwas tha ki tum bhi ek din mujhse pyar zaroor karogi

( this would never happen beacuse i have full faith in our love and we met each other again you came to my office i knew it that our destiny will bring us together and i knew that one day you will also fall in love with me)

I: raman maine kabhi nahi socha tha ki main aapse pyar karugi par mujhe khood pata nahi chala kab main aapse pyar kar bethi aap itne ache ho kisi ko bhi aapse pyar ho jaye and i am very lucky ki aap meri life mai ho

( raman i never thought that i will fall in love with you but even i didn't realised when did i fall in love with you you are so good that anyone can fall in love witg you i am very lucky that you are in my life)

She said making him smile

I: raman aapne meri life change kardi maine to kabhi socha bhi nahi tha ki koi mujhse itna pyar karega aapne mujhe pyar karna sikhya thank you so much raman meri life mai aane ke liye

( raman you have changed my life i never thought that someone will love me so much thank you so much raman for coming in my life)

She said while her eyes get moist raman cupped her face

R: tumhari aankhon mai ye aansu bilkul ache nahi lagte so please stop crying

( this tears doesn't look good in your eyes so please stop crying)

He said wiping her tears

I: i love you raman

R: i love you too meri jaan

He said and kissed her forehead while she closed her eyes feeling his touch and hugs him again he also wrapped his arms around her after sometime they broke the hug and looks at each other he kissed her forehead lovingly while she closed her eyes feeling his touch he cupped her face and kissed her both eyes than he kissed her cheeks he remove her nose pin and kissed her nose than he bring his lips near hers and looks at her he touches her lips with thumb making her feel goosebumps he put his lips on hers and start kissing her softly she also start responding back after kissing each other for long they broke the kiss and looks at each other

He looked in her eyes for her permission to go ahead while she blushes and looks down making him smile he pulled her closer and took her lips in his again for a passionate kiss she also start kissing him back while he remove her duppta from head and open her hair without breaking the kiss they kissed each other for long after sometime they finally broke the kiss in the need of air he keeps her hair on one side and removes her necklace he kissed her neckline while she closed her eyes lost in his touches while he remove her earrings and kissed her ears he opens the dori of her blouse and start kissing her bare back making her weak on her knees he made her turn and pinned her into the wall and start dropping wet kisses on her neckline making her lost in himself she start pulling him more into herself he removes her duppta making it fall down and slide down her blouse and start kissing her shoulder making her moan his name in pleasure he took her lips in his again and both start kissing each other passionately again he start caressing her body making her moan his name in pleasure

He picks her in his arms and takes her to the bed and made her lay down he removes his sherwani and comes top of her and start kissing her neckline going down making her moan his name in pleasure she was pulling him more into herself he removes her blouse and start caressing her bare body making her stop her breath he start kissing her bare body making her forget everything he start sucking her peaks hungerily making her moan his name in pleasure while he got busy in loving her passionately she also start kissing his bare body making him moan her name in pleasure soon all their clothes were settle on the floor and they got busy in loving each other passionately and they become one in all senses

After sometime

Both were laying in each others arms wrapped in sheet ishita rested her head on his chest while he pecked her hair softly

R: are you fine?

He said while she nodded

I: i love you a lot

She said kissing his cheeks while he smiles

R: i love you too

He said and kissed her forehead lovingly while she closed her eyes feeling his touch he warps his arms around her and soon they both fall in each other arms peacefully

Next morning

Ishita woke up first she saw raman sleeping next to her wrapping his arms around her she blushes recalling passionate moments last night and got up slowly wrapping sheet around herself and went to washroom taking her clothes

After sometime

Ishita comes in room wearing beautiful red colour saree and start drying her wet hair in front of mirror she was busy in her work when raman hugs her from behind she looks at him through mirror and smiles

R: good morning mrs ishita raman bhalla

I: good morning raman

R: i can't tell you ye feeling kitni achi hai aise subhe subhe aankhe kholte hi tumhe apne saamne dekhna wo bhi apni nayi naveli dulhan ke roop mai bhot intzaar kiya maine iss din ka

( i can't tell you this feeling is so beautiful seeing you in front of my eyes after getting up that also as my newly wed wife i waited for this moment from so long)

He said kissing her neckline making her smile

R: you are looking very beautiful

He said huskily in her ear making her blush

I: raman please

She said while he made her turn towards her and put his finger on her lips she looks at him while he remove his finger from her lips and replace it with his lips he took her lips in his for a passionate kiss while she wraps her arms around him they kissed each other for long and broke the kiss in the need of air and looks in each other eyes he start kissing her neckline caressing her bare back making her weak on her knees they were lost in each other when someone knocks the door both parted away raman made a face while ishita composed herself she was going but raman pulls her towards him and nodded in no while she glares at him and comes out of his hold and went to open the door and saw toshi ji standing there

I: mummy ji

She touches her feet while toshi ji blessed her she looks at ishita from top to bottom

T: ishita aaj tera iss ghar mai pehla din hai bhot si rasame karni hai jaldi se ready hoke niche aa jao

( ishita today is your first day in this house you have to do many rituals so come downstairs after getting ready)

She said while ishita nodded while toshi ji looks at raman

T: raman puttar tu bhi ready hoke niche aa jana

( raman puttar you also come down after getting ready)

R: ok maa

He said while toshi ji leaves from there

I: raman main niche jaa rahi hoon aap bhi ready hoke aa jana

( raman i am going downstairs you also get ready and come soon)

R: suno aaj tumhara iss ghar mai pehla din hai tumhe maa aur papa dono ko impress karna hai so be careful maa bhot hi strict hai

( listen today is your first day in the house and you have to impress maa and papa so be careful maa is very strict)

He said making her look at him

I: raman mujhe daar lag raha hai agar mujhse koi galti ho gayi to

( raman i am really scared what if i did any mistake)

R: relax baba main bas mazak kar raha tha tum fikar maat karo sab acha hi hoga aur main hoon naa tumhare saath so don't worry

( relax i was just kidding you just don't worry everything will be fine i am with you so don't worry)

He said while she smiles and nodded he kissed her forehead lovingly while she closed her eyes feeling his touch

R: now go main change karke aata hoon

He said while she smiles and nodded and leaves from there kissing his cheeks while he smiles looking at her

P.s: that's it for now please ignore the mistakes and do share your reviews.

Updated next part please have a look.

Awesome update di

Finally ishita is the DIL of bhalla house😍😍

Loved how raman consoled her during bidaai💕💕

It was really beautiful ❣️❣️

Finally they became one🥰🥰🥰

They have entered a new phase of their life💘💘

Lets see what happens next

Ty 4 d pm too di

A very awesome and beautiful update please update next part soon 

Awesome update dear..... Sorry for the late reply

Finally they are married 🥰 hope this next chapter in their life is full of happiness ….

Part=30

Ishita comes to the kitchen and saw toshi ji instructing the helps she looks at ishita

T: ishita andar aao

( come inside)

She said while ishita nodded and comes to her

T: ishita aaj tumhara iss ghar mai pehla din hai to tumhe aaj apne haathon se khaana banna hoga tum punjabi khaana bana logi naa?

( ishita today is your first day in this house you have to make food today will you make punjabi food?)

I: haa mummy ji aap fikar maat karo main bana lugi

( yes mummy ji don't worry i will make it)

T: thik hai to tum khaana banna shuru karo aur kuch bhi chaiye ho to neelu se keh dena ye teri madad kar degi

( ok so start making food and if you need anything you can tell neelu she will help you)

She said while ishita nodded

T: aur khaane mai zada oil maat dalna bhalla ji ko high bp ki problem hai aur unko kisi ke haath ka khaana jaldi passand nahi aata to zara dhyan se banna thik hai

( don't make oily food bhalla ji has high bp problem and he don't like food easily made by others so be careful)

I: don't worry mummy ji main acha khaana banugi

( i will make good food)

T: thik to main chalti hoon

( ok i am going)

She said while ishita nodded toshi ji leaves from there

I: maine mummy ji se keh to diya ki main acha khaana banaugi par agar mujhse koi galti ho gayi to please murgan help me

( i told mummy ji that i will make tasty food but what if i made any mistake please murgan help me)

She said and start making breakfast

After sometime

Ishita was busy in making breakfast raman comes there and looks at her and smiles he told neelu to go out and went towards ishita she was in making food when he hold her from behind she got scared for a moment

I: raman

R: aaj to bhot hi achi khushboo aa rahi hai lagta hai bhot hi tasty khaana ban raha hai mujhe to bhot bhukh lag rahi hai

( the smell is so nice i think yoi are cooking something really tasty i am really hungry)

He said holding her in his arms tightly

I: raman aap kya kar rahe ho? Chodo mujhe

( raman what are you doing? Leave me)

R: aise kaise chod doon tumse vada kiya ki tumhe kabhi nahi choduga

( how can i leave you like this? I have promised you that i will never leave you)

I: raman please naa mujhe kaam karne do main already bhot tensed hoon pata nahi mummy ji aur papa ji ko khaana passand aayega bhi ya nahi

( raman please let me do my work i am already very tensed don't know mummy ji and papa ji will like this food or not?)

R: kyu nahi aayega? Jab wo tumhare haath ka khaana khayege naa to khush ho jayege dekhna aur impress ho jayege tumse

( why will they not like it? When they will eat food made by you then they will get very happy and they will be impressed with you)

I: raman par phir bhi mujhe daar lag raha hai main nahi chathi ki mujhse koi galti ho jaye aur mummy ji ya papa ji naraz ho jaye

( raman but still i am worried i don't want to make mummy ji and papa ji angry by making any mistake)

She said while he made her turn towards her

R: aisa kuch nahi hoga mujhe pata hai meri biwi unka dil jeet hi legi tum dekhna maa aur papa mujhse bhi zada tumse pyar karege

( nothing will like this will happen i know my wife will win their heart maa and papa will love you more than me one day)

He said making her smile

R: ab ye smile apne chere se gyab maat hone dena

( now don't let this smile go away from your face)

He said and cupped her face while she smiles and nodded he pecked her hair softly while she hugs him resting head on his chest while he wrapped his arms around her

After sometime

Ishita was serving food to toshi ji mihir and raman when mr bhalla comes there ishita touches his feet while he looks at her and blessed her and sits on his chair ishita serves food to him also and than she sits near raman mr bhalla start eating the food while ishita looks at him for his reaction

Mr bhalla: toshi ji ye khaana kisne banya hai?

( who made this food?)

He said while ishita got scared of his reaction

Mr bhalla: itne dino baad itna acha khaana bana hai apne chef badal diya kya?

( after so many days i ate such tasty food have you changed the chef?)

He said while toshi ji looks at him

T: bhalla ji ye khaana ishita ne banya hai

( bhalla ji ishita hade made this food)

She said while mr bhalla stops eating and looks at ishita

T: aaj ishita ki pehli rasoi thi iss liye aaj sab kuch ishita ne hi banya hai

( today it is first day of ishita in this house so she hade made food for everyone)

She said while he looks at ishita

Mr bhalla: tumne bhot hi acha khaana banya hai

( you made very tasty food)

He said making her happy

I: thank you papa ji

She said while raman smiles looking at her

T: haa ishita khaana sach mai bhot acha bana hai

( yes ishita food is really tasty)

I: thanks mummy ji

She said smiling

M: bhabhi really i just love the food

I: thanks mihir

R: ab to tum khush ho naa maine kaha tha naa tumhara khaana sabko passand aayega

( are you happy now i told you naa everyone will like your food)

He said looking at her while she smiles and nodded and they continue eating

After sometime

Mr bhalla comes to ishita and give her some money as neg she looks at him

T: ishita puttar rakh le tumne pehli baar khaana banya hai uske liye neg hai

( ishita puttar keep it this is our blessings)

She said while ishita nodded and takes the money she takes the blessings from mr bhalla and toshi ji they blessed her after it mr bhalla went to the office and toshi ji also went to her room leaving ishra alone

R: so madam ab khush ho naa aap? Aapne apne saas sasur ko impress kar hi diya

( so madam are you happy now? You had finally impressed your mother and father in law)

He said while she looks at him and smiles

I: i am very happy raman aaj pehli baar papa ji ne meri taarif ki

( today for the first time papa ji praised me)

R: ab to papa har roz aise hi tumhari taarif karege and you deserve it

( now papa will praise you like this everyday and you deserve it)

I: mummy ji aur papa ji ne to meri taarif kar di par mere husband ne meri taarif nahi ki ab tak aapko acha nahi lagi khaana?

( mummy and papa ji praised me but my husband didn't praised me till now don't you like the food?)

She said looking at him while he smiles

R: no kuch kami thi

( no something was missing)

He said while she looks at him

R: khaana to tasty tha but kheer mai meetha thoda kam tha waise tum meethe ki kami puri kar sakti ho

( food was really tasty but sugar was less in kheer but you can pay for it)

He said looking at her with naughty smile

I: acha ji

R: ab tumne apne saas sasur ko to khush kar diya par pati ko khush koun karega?

( you had impressed your mother and father in law but who will impressed your husband?)

He said pulling her closer making her blush

I: raman aap kya kar rahe ho? Koi aa jayega

( raman what are you doing? Someone will come)

R: koi nahi aayega ab jaldi karo apne pati ko impress karo

( no one will come now come on impress me soon)

I: raman please

She blushes tries to come out of his hold but raman hold her tightly

I: aap office ke liye late nahi ho rahe

( you are getting late for the office)

R: jab tak tum meri baat nahi manogi main nahi jaauga

( i will not go till you will fulfill my wish)

He said winking at her making her blush he bring his lips near hers they were lost in each other when mihir comes there

M: oops i am so sorry bhai and bhabhi

He said and turns to leave while ishra parted away and looks at him

R: mihir ruko kya hua?

( what happen mihir?)

M: sorry bhai wo main to aapko office jaane ke liye bulane aaya tha

( sorry bhai i come to call you to go for office)

R: haa main ready hoon let's go

He said while mihir nodded

M: bye bhabhi

I: bye

She said while mihir and raman were going raman stops and comes to ishita and kissed her cheeks

R: bye take care

He said and leaves from there while ishita blushes looking at him toshi ji comes there ishita looks at her

T: ishita puttar aaj meri kuch friends aa rahi hai teri mooh dikhayi ki rasam ke liye maine tumhare liye saree aur gehne nikale hai usko pehan ke ready ho jana

( ishita puttar today my friends are coming to see you i had bring saree and jewellery for you get ready wearing it)

She said while ishita nodded

After sometime

Ishita was ready wearing red colour saree with matching jewelry   given by toshi ji she tied her hair in beautiful bun she was looking very beautiful toshi ji comes there and smiles looking at her

T: tum bhot hi sundar lag rahi ho ishita

( you are looking very beautiful ishita)

She said while ishita smiles

I: thank you mummy ji

T: ishita main tumhare liye ye necklace leke aayi hoon pata hai jab main shadi karke iss ghar mai aayi thi to meri saas ne mujhe ye diya tha aur aaj main ye tumhe de rahi hoon aur tum isse apni bahu ko dena

( ishita i bring this necklace for you when i got married my mother in law gave this to me and today i am giving this to you and you can give this to your daughter in law)

She said showing her a beautiful gold necklace

I: mummy ji main ye kaise le sakti hoon ye aapka hai

( mummy ji how can i take this? This is yours)

T: tum ab iss ghar ki bahu ho to ab iss par tumhara haak hai aaj meri friends aa rahi hai to unko bhi to pata chalna chaiye ki tum bhalla pariwar ki bahu ho

( you are now daughter in law of this house so now you have right on this and today my friends are coming they should also know that you are daughter in law of bhalla family)

She said while ishita nodded toshi ji made her wear the necklace

T: ab sab perfect hai

( now everything is perfect)

She said looking at her smiling 

Soon the ladies comes to see her ishita was sitting on the couch while her face was under the veil one by one ladies start coming to see her face lifting the veil and start parsing her while ishita was feeling restless beacuse she was wearing so much jewellery and heavy saree but still she was smiling trying to look happy

Mrs shrama: mrs bhalla aapki bahu to sach mai bhot hi sundar hai bhot hi lucky hai raman

( mrs bhalla your daughter in law is very beautiful raman is very lucky)

She said while toshi ji smiles proudly

Mrs gupta: raman ki choice to bhot hi achi hai wo shagun to raman ke saath bilkul achi nahi lagti thi

( raman's choice is very nice that shagun doesn't look good with raman)

Mrs chopra: waise humne suna hai ki ishita raman ke office mai kaam karti thi

( we have heard that ishita use to work in raman's office)

T: haa ishita raman ki pa thi office mai

( yes ishita was raman's pa in his office)

Mrs rai: arey waah isne to apne boss ko sidha apna husband bana liya apni khoobsurati ka acha fayda uthaya hai warna itna ameer aur acha ladka milna asan thodi hai

( wow ishita you made your boss your husband you took good advantage of your beauty otherwise it is not easy to get such rich boy)

She said while ishita looks at her

T: aap log ye sab chodo naa aap chai aur snacks lijiye naa sab ishita ne banya hai ishita puttar sabko serve karo

( leave all this naa please have tea and snacks ishita had made all this ishita puttar come serve everyone)

She said while ishita nodded and gets up and start serving snacks to everyone while all ladies were looking at her gossiping with each other

Mrs chopra: ishita beta mujhe juice dena please

( please give me juice)

She said while ishita nodded and was going to give her juice but her leg got stuck with table and the glass gets slip from her hand and falls on her saree

Mrs chopra: what the hell? Tumhe dikhayi nahi deta meri itni mehngi saree khrab kardi

( what the hell? Can't you see you spoiled my expensive saree)

She said looking at her angrily

I: i am sorry aunty ji

Mrs chopra: just shut up tumhare sorry kehne se kya hoga? Tumhe pata bhi hai saree kitni mehngi hai mrs bhalla aap to bhot taarif kar rahi thi apni bahu ki dekhiye kya kiya isne

( just shut up what will happen with your sorry? You know my saree was sl expensive mrs bhalla you was praising your daughter in law so much see what had she done)

T: aap gussa maat kariye mrs chopra please ishita se galti se ho gya

( mrs chopra don't be angry ishita did it by mistake)

Mrs bansal: mrs bhalla ab to aapko iski galtiyon ki aadat daal leni chaiye bechari middle class family se hai isko itne bade ghar mai adjust hone mai time lagega

( mrs bhalla now you have to accept all her mistakes she is from middle class family it will take her time to adjust in this house)

She said while ishita's eyes get moist

Mrs gupta: you are right ab kisi bade ghar mai shadi ho jaane se insan thodi naa badal jaata hai ab isme iski bhi koi galti nahi hai isne mrs chopra ki itni mehngi saree khrab kardi isne to kabhi itne expensive kapde dekhe bhi nahi honge mrs bhalla aapko apni bahu ko apni family ke layak banne mai bhot time lagega

( you are right people don't change by marrying in a rich family it is not her fault she had spoiled such expensive saree of mrs chopra she didn't even have saw such expensive clothes ever in her life mrs bhalla it will take long time you to make her adjust in your family)

She said looking at toshi ji while ishita's eyes filled with tears

R: bas kijiye aap log

( just stop it all of you)

Raman comes there and looks at them angrily

T: raman

R: aap logo ki problem kya hai? Aapko kisne haak diya mere ghar pe aake meri biwi ki insult karne ka

( what is your problem? Who give you right to insult my wife like this in my house?)

He said looking at them angrily

T: raman puttar

R: maa please mujhe maat rokiye main apni biwi ki insult bardash nahi karuga

( maa please don't stop me i can't tolerate my wife's insult)

He said looking at those ladies

R: ishita chup chap aapki baatien sun rahi hai iska matlab ye nahi aap uski aise insult karoge

( ishita is listing to you silently it doesn't mean you will insult her like this)

Mrs chopra: raman tumhe pata bhi hai tumhari wife ne kya kiya hai

( raman do you know what she had done?)

R: yes i know ishita se galti se aapki saree pe juice gir gya aur aapne itni si baat pe usse itna kuch suna diya jab ki ishita ne aapse sorry bhi kaha tha sirf ek saree ke liye aapne meri biwi ki insult ki ya phir wo ek middle class family se hai iss liye?

( yes i know juice fall on your saree by ishita it was just a mistake and ishita apologised to you but you started insulted her just beacuse the juice fall on your saree or beacuse she belong to a middle class family?)

He said and looks at her

R: i don't understand aap logo ki problem kya hai aap kyu dusro ki life mai itna interfere karte ho? Kyu logo ko aise judge karte ho and so what agar ishita ek middle class ghar ki ladki hai kya usse pyar karne ka haak nahi hai kya usko khush rehne ka haak nahi hai just beacuse wo middle class family se belong karti hai aapko usse problem hai ye hai aap jaise so called bade logo ki choti si soch kisi ko bhi judge karna bhot asan hota hai par kisi ki ko samjhna utna hi mushkil sharm aani chaiye aap logo ko apni soch par

( i don't understand what is your problem why you interfere in others life so much? And judge anyone so easily and so what if ishita belongs to a middle class family don't she have right to love anyone don't she deserve to be happy so what if she belongs to a middle class family you hate her for this reason you all belong to a rich family but your thinking is very small you should feel ashamed of your thinking)

He said looking at them angrily

R: you know what mujhe koi farak padta aap kya sochte ho kyunki aap logo ka opinion ya soch mere liye important hi nahi hai mere liye kuch hai to wo hai meri wife aur uski respect aur kisi ko haak nahi hai aise uski insult karne ka aap log hamare ghar pe guest hai iss liye aapki izaat kar raha hoon warna meri biwi ki insult karne wale ko main nahi chodta abhi aap log please jaha se jaa sakti hai

( you know what i don't care what you guys think beacuse your thinking and opinion doesn't matter to me for me only my wife and her respect matters and no one has right to insult her you are guest in our house that's why i am respecting you otherwise i won't leave the person who disrespect my wife now you guys can leave from here)

He said while mrs chopra made a face

Mrs chopra: haa hum jaa rahe hai hume apni aur beizaati nahi karani

( yes we are going we don't want to get insulted anymore)

She said and they all leaves from there toshi ji tries to stop them but they left from there

T: raman tumne ye sab kyu kiya wo hamare guest the tumhe unki beizzati nahi karni chaiye thi

( raman why you did all this they were our guest you should not insult them like this)

R: maa unho ne jo ishita ki insult ki uska kya?

( maa they had insulted my wife what about that?)

T: raman main unse khood baat karti tumhe aisa nahi karna chaiye tha

( raman i would have talk to them you should not have do all this)

She said and went to her room angrily leaving ishra alone raman looks at ishita

R: ishita are you fine?

He said putting his hand on her shoulder

I: meri wajeh se sab khrab ho gya raman

( everything got spoiled beacuse of me raman)

She said crying and went to her room while raman tries to stop her he also goes behind her

Ishita was crying sitting on the bed raman comes there and put his hand on her shoulder

R: ishita

He calls her making her look at him

I: raman itni mushkil se maine mummy ji ka dil jeeta tha par sab khrab ho gya mummy ji phir gussa ho gayi sab meri hi galti hai shyad wo ladies thik keh rahi thi main iss ghar ki bahu banne ke layak hi nahi hoon

( raman i won mummy ji's heart but everything got spoiled mummy ji got angry again it was all my fault i think those ladies were right i don't deserve to be daughter of law of this family)

She said crying while raman cupped her face

R: ishita please tum pagal ho gayi ho kya tum kya keh rahi ho? Tum unki baaton se itni effected kyu ho rahi ho mujhe koi farak nahi padta koi kya sochta hai tum bhi ye sab sochna band karo aur tum maa ki fikar maat karo main unse baat karuga

( ishita please are you mad? Why are you getting effected by them? I don't care what other thinks you also stop thinking all this and don't worry about maa i will talk to them)

He said while she looks at him he wipes her tears and nodded in no while she hugs him tightly he also wrapped his arms around her and start caressing her hair lovingly

I: raman meri wajeh se mummy ji ka mood khrab ho gya

( raman mummy ji's mood get spoiled beacuse of me)

She said making him look at her

R: tum naa bilkul pagal ho tumhe apne se zada maa ki fikar ho rahi hai

( you are really mad you are worried for maa more than yourself)

I: raman ab main koi galti nahi karna chathi jisse mummy ji naraz ho main ek perfect wife ek perfect bahu banna chathi hoon main nahi chathi ki hamare rishte pe koi bhi asar ho

( raman i don't want to do any mistake which can make mummy ji angry i want to be a perfect wife and perfect daughter in law i don't want our relationship to suffer)

R: you are already perfect ishita and don't worry hum dono saath mai har ek problem ko face karege aur mere hote main tum par koi bhi problem nahi aane duga i promise

( you are already perfect ishita and don't worry will face all problems together and i will never let you face any problem i promise)

He said looking at her while she smiles

I: i love you raman

R: i love you too meri jaan

He said pecking her hair softly while she closed her eyes feeling his touch and hugs him again

P.s: that's it for now please ignore the mistakes and do share your reviews😊

Updated next part please have a look.