Love, Unrequited T2 [Ch 93 - Pg 144] T3 link Ch 148 - Page 48

Posted: 2 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

(IV)Hum Tere Sehar Mein

Give me some time guys I will update all the chapters. Thank you for your patience and interest.

Both the chapters were intersting Meerkat (trying to memorize new name now.!) 

Finally she had a farewell from that pagalkhana.! Buta is going to be in touch with his didi, as his bhaiya says. 

And the infatuation chapter, ahh, I wish to read more of theirs scenes. Btw, dadima is quite smart 🤓

As the story is progressing our interests is also increasing in multiple folds....🥰🥰

My heart feels for the couple when are they gonna unite. I was just hoping that she call him once but again her insecurities..

Nishit had tried enough in the past and now he has moved on maybe not by heart but still just to prove her. He cares for her which can be easily understood as he has send buta to look after her.

I am a strong believer of happy endings so I am just  hoping that our couple will also cross all the obstacles and in the end only love blooms..❤❤

Hey, hope you are doing better now 

Oh, just read the two chapters 

My heart is feeling so many emotions for them right now. 

Dadi is quite intuitive. A habit of 15 years, he said? She knows, he knows what she asked about. 

I am glad Keerti has taken that first step towards bringing a much needed positive change in her life. 

Radha seems to be her anchor point for now, one that every person needs in their life, to give some purpose to their life. 

She feels guilty of her feelings for Nishit now, when she has finally realised how stupid she was to think she loved that A** Tejas? 

Its understandable. She has just started wanting for herself. It's her inner goodness that stops her from now disrupting people's lives, or the way things are going. 

Wish she had actually pressed that button. 

Koi na, we will wait some more. Ek din toh dabayegi woh button 😋

Great update. 

Hi

How many chapters have you updated?  Can you mention somewhere. I was pleasantly surprised to see another. 

Anyhow

What a rocking chapter!  Keerti met her mom, finally . Even i am looking forward to hearing her full story. 

Angoori gulab jamun ne kuchh kaam kiya kya? Mood toh is still the same. She doesn't understand yet. Magic wasn't with the sweets, but the person who made the sweets sweeter. Hayye   imagine Nishit's hands serving them directly to Keerti's mouth. 

Now that would feel like magic. 

I love Biplab for being such a caring bro. I hope him telling her about his meeting with his mother 15 years back might make Keerti change her mind about listening to her mother's side of things. 

Jhakaas writing 

#70,#71

Monday pleasant surprise..you posted few chapters😍  Kirti has finally left Ojha's residence and is not alone but is sharing living space with Lily. 👏Plus she has taken time off to prepare for her bank exam. Baby steps to get life back in track.

#71 was a pleasant surprise too. Kirti and Radha are doing their part by contributing into the foundation celebration. It must have been fun for Radha to be with other kids and around festivities.

So I was wrong Nishit is engaged to Ahana and she seems a good person based on her little interaction with the kids and Radha.

Sensible that Kirti did not try to confess to him. It is the past and if Nishit thinks that he can overcome his feelings for Kirti by being with Ahana then he is doing the right thing. He understood Dadi questions..but it will not make him reconsider..what will Waiting what happens next.😊

Btw very apt song (thank you for the translation)