Beautiful update di

Chup chup ke milna mushkil hai😂😂

Abhi amma ne fasa diya tha😜😜

Raman cannot do anything without ishita🥰🥰

Raavan kumaar is so used to his madrasan jkr😁😁💕💕

Loved his surprise 😍😍

They all made her feel so loved♥️♥️

Family timing 🤪🤪🤓🤓

Yeyy…..ishra will spend some quality time on her birthday….it’ll be really special for her❤️❤️

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too di

Divyalingaraju thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

A very amazing update please update next part soon to know will Ishra only spend their time together or their family members will interpret them 

Priyanka7080 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Hello friends here i am here with new update sorry for making you all wait for so long actually tomorrow is my final practical exam and i need your best wishes am really nervous right now please  pray for me anyways here is next part of the story please do read and enjoy it 😊

Part=38

Next Morning

Ishita woke up and saw raman sleeping peacefully wrapping his arm around her she smiles looking at him while adi and ayaan were sleeping on her another side

I: this is the best birthday of my life

She said and kissed their foreheads lovingly she was getting up slowly without disturbing them when raman hold her hand and pulls her closer she looks at him

I: raman

R: happy birthday my lovely wife

He said kissing her forehead while she closed her eyes feeling his touch

I: thank you raman mera ye birthday sach mai bhot special hai wo bhi sirf aapki wajeh se thank you for everything

( thank you raman my birthday is really special and it is only because of you thank you for everything)

She said kissing his chest while he smiles and wraps his arms around her

R: agar tum mujhe thanks kehna hi chathi ho to aur bhi bhot se tarike hai thanks kehne ke

( if you really want to thanks me than there are any other ways to say thanks me)

He said winking at her making her blush she looks at him and kissed his forehead lovingly while he closed his eyes feeling his touch she kissed his cheeks than she kissed his both eyes and pecks his lips softly and rested her head on his chest while he smiles and wraps his arms around her she tries to get up but he holds her tightly in his arms

I: raman leave me please

She said while he nodded in no and tucked her hair stand behind her ear

I: raman please chodo naa bache jaag jayege

( kids will wake up)

She said while he nodded

I: raman please mujhe nahana hai jaake main late ho jaaugi

( raman please i have to go to take bath i will get late)

R: main tumhari help karuga nahane mai?

( can i help you in taking bath?)

He said huskily in ear making her blush

I: no thanks i don't need your help

R: but i want to help you hum ek saath nahate hai isse time bhi bachega kya kethi ho? Let's go

( but i want to help you we will take bath together and it will save our time also so what do you say? Let's go)

I: raman please no aap kitne beshram ho

( you are so shameless)

R: beshram kyu? Tum biwi ho meri mujhse kyu shrama rahi ho and madam i think you are forgetting ek baar pehle bhi main tumhari help kar chuka hoon nahane mai so let me help you today tunhara birthday hai after all

( shameless why? You are my wife why are you feeling shy? I think you are forgetting i already helps you once in taking bath so let me help you today also it is your birthday after all)

I: aapki help main ache se jaanti hoon ab mujhe chodo please

( i know about your help very well now leave me please)

R: ok but first i want kiss

I: but raman

She looks at him while he put his finger on her lips he pulls her closer and bring his lips near hers while she closed her eyes their lips were about to meet when adi got up

Adi: mumma

Ishra parted away immediately while adi looks at them

Adi: mumma papa aap kya kar rahe the?

( mumma papa what was you doing?)

He said while ishra looks at each other

I: adi wo aapki papa ki aankh mai kuch chala gya tha so main wahi dekh rahi thi

( adi actually something went in to your papa's eyes so i was just seeing it)

She said while raman nodded and start rubbing his eyes while adi comes to ishita and hugs her

Adi: happy birthday mumma i love you

He said kissing her cheeks making her smile

I: thank you and i love you too my baby

She said and kissing his forehead

R: adi beta jao jaldi se jaake freshen up ho jao aap school ke liye late ho jaaoge

( adi go and get freshen up you will get late for school)

Adi: no papa mujhe aaj school nahi jana aaj main mumma ke saath rahuga sara din

( no papa i will not go to school today i will stay with mumma whole day)

He said while raman made a face

R: ye adi meri sari planning khrab kar dega

( adi will spoil all my plannings)

Adi: papa aap keh rahe ho?

( papa what are you saying?)

R: kuch nahi beta aap school jao beta agar aap nahi jaaoge to mumma gussa karegi naa

( nothing adi you should go to school otherwise mumma will get angry)

I: haa adi papa is right you will go to school

Adi: but mumma mujhe to aapke saath rehna hai

( but mumma i want to stay with you)

I: adi beta mumma to jahi hai aap school se aane ke baad mere saath time spend karna aap mere good boy ho naa

( adi beta mumma is here only you can spend time with me after coming to school you are my good boy naa)

She said while adi smiles and nodded

Adi: ok mumma but aap mujhe ready karogi school ke liye

( ok mumma but will you make ready for school?)

I: yes baby i will make you ready

She said kissing his cheeks

R: mujhse zada lucky to adi hai kabhi kabhi to apne hi bete se jalan hoti hai

( adi is more lucky than me sometimes i feel jealous of my own son)

He said while ishita looks at him

I: kya hua raman?

( what happen raman?)

She said while he nodded in no

R: adi beta jao dadi aapka wait kar rahi hongi

( adi beta go dadi must be waiting for you)

Adi: no papa aaj main mumma ke saath hi rahuga mumma aap mujhe school ke liye ready kardo

( no papa today i will stay with mumma only mumma make me ready for school)

He said while ishita smiles and nodded

R: but adi beta you are a big boy now

I: raman please adi come let's go mumma will make you ready

She said picking adi in her arms and takes him from there while raman got irritate

R: iss ghar mai sab mere pyar ke dushman hai aur mera apna beta har baar mere romance ki band baja deta hai

( everyone is enemy of my love in this house and my own son always ruin my romance)

He said getting irritate and made a face

After sometime

Ishita comes out of washroom after taking bath wearing bathrobe she was going to take out her clothes from cupboard when she saw a beautiful blue colour saree  placed on the bed with red roses she picks it and find a note with it

" For My Beautiful Wife"

Ishita smiles looking at the note and went to change

After sometime

Ishita was standing in front of mirror trying to tie the dori of her blouse when raman comes there and hold her hands she looks at him through mirror and smiles while he start tying the dori of her blouse he kissed her bare back while she closed her eyes feeling his touch he hugs her from behind

R: you are looking very beautiful

He said huskily in her ear making her blush he hold her hand and made her sit on the stool while she looks at him confuse he start combing her hair while she smiles looking at him he hold her hand and made her wear matching bangles kissing her hands then he made her wear earrings while she looks at him he applied kajal in her eyes and applies light lipstick on her lips than he made her wear her mangalsutra after it he put a small bindi on her forehead and takes a pinch of sindoor and filled her partition while she closed her eyes feeling the moment he looks at her and kissed her forehead lovingly

R: now everything is perfect

He said while she smiles and looks at him

I: mujhe nahi pata tha ki aap itni achi tarh se ready kar sakte ho mujhe

( i didn't know that you can make me ready so perfectly)

R: haa mujhe to practice hai bhot si ladkiyon ko ready kar chuka hoon pehle

( yes i have much practice in this beacuse i have made many girls ready with my hands)

He said winking at her while she hit him lightly on shoulder he smiles looking at her

R: waise main to har roz tumhe ready kar sakta hoon tum chaho to i won't mind

( i can make you ready everyday if you want i won't mind)

He said making her blush

I: thank you

She said pecking his lips softly while he smiles and pulls her closer and takes her lips in his for passionate kiss she also start kissing him back after sometime they broke the kiss in the need of air

R: oh no maine tumhari lipstick khrab kar di

( oh no i spoiled your lipstick)

He said making her blush she hugs him tightly while he smiles and hugs him back

After sometime they broke the hug

R: ok now let's go

I: hum kaha jaa rahe hai?

( where are we going?)

R: maine tumse kaha tha naa aaj ka sara din hum ek saath bitayge sabse pehle hum mandir jayege bhagwan ka aashirwad lene uske baad sara din hum ek dusre ke saath spend karege

( i told you naa today we will spend all day together first of all we will go to temple to get blessings of god and after that we will spend whole day together)

I: but raman bache?

R: don't worry maine maa se keh diya hai wo adi aur ayaan ka dhyan rakh lengi aaj ka din hum dono ek dusre ke saath akele time spend karege bina kissi hadi ki samjhi tum now let's go

( don't worry i have told maa she will take care of adi and ayaan today we will spend whole day together without any hurdle)

He said while ishita smiles and nodded and they leaves from there

After sometime

Ishra reached a temple they takes blessings from god and prayed together then they went to watch a movie after watching movie they went to a resturant and have lunch together than raman takes her for shopping after it they went for a long drive

After sometime

Ishra were sitting together on a rock near a lake where they used to visit in their college days ishita was sitting resting her head on his chest

I: raman thank you for making my birthday so special

R: ishita thanks to mujhe tumhe kehna chaiye meri zindagi ko special banne ke liye mujhe phir se jeena sikhane ke liye

( ishita i should thank you for making my life special for giving my new life)

He said and hold her hand in his and kissed it while she smiles

R: i wish maine tumse pehle hi pyar kiya hota to hamari life ye sab nahi hota aur tumhe itna kuch bardash bhi nahi karna padta

( i wish i have fall in love with you before than all this will would not happen in my our life and also you won't have to suffer so much in your life)

I: raman jo bhi hua wo hamari kismat thi aur hum dono ek dusre ke liye bane the iss liye to hamari kismat ne hume ek kar diya

( raman whatever happened it was our fate and we both were made for each other that's why our destiny brings us together)

She said while he smiles and nodded

I: raman aapse ek baat puchu? Agar main aaj bhi utni hi moti hoti jaise college time pe thi aur utni hi gandi dikhti to bhi kya aap mujhse pyar karte?

( raman can i ask you something? If i was still fat like i use to be in college time will you still love me like this?)

R: ye kaisa sawal hua ishita?

( what kind of question is this ishita?)

I: tell me naa raman please

R: of course i will ishita pyar kisi ka chera ya uska weight dekh ke nahi kiya jaata pyar dil se kiya jata hai agar aaj bhi tum pehle jaise hoti to mera tumhare liye pyar kabhi kam nahi hota

( of course i will ishita we don't love someone by seeing her face or weight it happens from heart and even if you look like old days than also my love for you would not change)

He said making her smile

R: aur waise bhi jab mujhe tumse pyar hua tum moti hi thi bhool gayi tum pregnant thi and tab tum mujhe bhot hi cute aur sundar lagti thi

( and when i fall in love with you that time you was really fat you forget that time you was pregnant and you use to look so cute and beautiful)

I: really?

She said while he smiles and nodded

R: i love you meri pagal madrsan

He said pecking her lips softly making her blush

I: i love you too

She said  kissing his cheeks while he smiles

R: wait a minute

He said and get up

I: where are you going?

R: just wait a minute baba

He said and goes from there while ishita looks at him

After sometime he comes back holding a cotton candy in his hand while she smiles seeing this

R: this is for you

I: wow raman thanks aapko abhi bhi yaad hai mujhe ye kitna passand hai?

( wow raman thanks you still remmber i like this?)

R: how can i forget?

He said making her smile

I: aap apne liye kyu nahi leke aaye?

( why didn't you bring it for yourself?)

R: beacuse i want to share it with you mere saath share karogi naa?

( will you share it with me?

He said while she nodded and they both start enjoying the cotton candy together raman was kissing her in between making her blush she rested her head on his chest while he wraps his arm around her and takes their selfies they stayed there for some more time enjoying their togetherness

After sometime

Raman was driving when his phone rings he picks the call

R: what?

He gets shocked while ishita looks at him

R: ok i am coming

He said and hangs up the call

I: kya hua raman?

( what happen raman?)

R: ishita mujhe ek urgent meeting ke liye jana hoga maine apni sari meetings postpone kardi thi but mere jo foreign clients hai wo aaj hi aa rahe hai meeting ke liye it was really urgent

( ishita i have to go for a urgent meeting i had postpone all my meetings but my foreign clients are coming for a meeting today it was really urgent)

I: raman to aap jao naa

( raman you should go)

R: but ishita tumhe chod ke kaise jaa sakta hoon?

( but ishita how can i go leaving you?)

I: come on raman aap mere liye apni meeting maat chodo aap mujhe ghar drop kardo

( come on raman please don't leave your meeting for me drop me to home)

R: ok main ek kaam karta hoon tumhe hotel mai le jaata hoon jaha meri meeting hai waha tum spa mai jaake relax kar lena tab tak main apni meeting kar luga

( ok i will take you to hotel with me there you can relax in spa till than i will finish my meeting)

R: come on ishita tumhara birthday hai you should get some relaxation manicure pedicure sab kuch kara lena get ready beautifully main abhi tumhare liye appointment le leta hoon

( come on ishita it is your birthday you should get some relaxation you can get manicure pedicure and get ready  beautifully i will book your appointment)

I: raman itni jaldi appointment nahi milegi

( raman we won't get appointment so soon)

R: dont't worry tum raman kumar bhalla ki biwi ho you will get special treatment

( don't worry you are raman bhalla's wife you will get special treatment)

He said making her smile

After sometime

They reached to the hotel ishita went to the spa while raman went for his meeting after sometime ishita was getting head massage in the spa when a staff comes to her

S: excuse me mam ye dress aapke husband ne bheja hai aapke liye

( your husband has send this dress for you)

She said while ishita looks at her and saw a beautiful red colour gown in her hand

I: ye mere husband ne bheja hai?

( my husband has send this?)

S: yes mam aur ye ek letter bhi hai aapke liye

( yes mam and he also send this letter for you)

She said giving her a letter ishita opens it

" For My Beautiful Wife I Can't Wait To See You In This Gown Waiting For You

With Love Raman"

Ishita smiles reading the letter

I: i think raman ne kuch special plan kiya hai

( i think raman has planed something special)

She thought and smiles

After sometime

Ishita was ready wearing the gown send by raman her was tied in beautiful bun she wears matching earrings send by raman with the gown and she did minimum makeup she was looking very gorgeous she comes out of spa after getting ready when she got call from raman

I: raman kaha ho aap?

( raman where are you?)

R: main tumhara third floor ke hall main wait kar raha hoon jaldi aao

( i am waiting for you on third floor's hall come soon)

She was saying but he hangs up the call without listing him while ishita went towards the lift

After sometime ishita reaches the hall where raman called her as she went inside it was all dark ishita got confused

I: i think mai galat hall mai aa gayi hoon

( i think i came in wrong hall)

She said and was going when lights gets on and everyone shouted surprise ishita gets surprised seeing everyone the hall was decorated beautifully with balloons and flowers there was a big banner in center were happy birthday ishita was written and there was many pictures of her on the boards she smiles seeing all this while rose petals starts falling on her she smiles while everyone start singing birthday song for her raman comes towards her he gives her a beautiful flower bouquet

R: happy birthday

He said looking at her smiling while her eyes get moist

R: kaisa laga surprise?

( how is the surprise?)

I: iska matlab aapne mujhse jhoot kaha aapki koi meeting nahi thi

( it's mean you lied to me you doesn't have any meeting)

R: haa tumhe surprise dene ke liye jhoot bolna pada ab apni biwi ka birthday special jo banna tha do you like the surprise?

( yes i had to lie to give you this surprise i want to make my wife's birthday special do you like the surprise?)

I: i love it raman thank you

She said looking at him with teary eyes while he wipes her tears and nodded in no while she smiles and hugs him he smiles hugs her back adi comes to them running and hugs ishita while she smiles looking at him she sits on her knees while adi kissed her cheeks

Adi: happy birthday mumma

I: thank you baby

She said kissing his forehead while adi made her wear a crown

Adi: mumma now you are looking like a princess

He said making ishita smile

I: thank you so much

She said kissing his cheeks while adi hugs her

T: ishita puttar happy birthday

Toshi ji comes towards her while ishita smiles and hugs her happily

I: thank you mummy ji

After it mr bhalla wished him ishita takes his blessings then amma and appa comes and wished her happily

Si: bhabhi happy birthday

Simmi comes and hugs ishita happily

I: thank you simmi

Si: bhabhi you are looking very beautiful

She said while ishita smiles and looks at ananya

I: hello ananya

She smiles and kissed her cheeks while ayaan started crying in toshi ji's arms

R: abhi ayaan ko bhi koi moka do apni mumma ko wish karne ka

( now give chance to ayaan also to wish his mumma)

He said while ishita smiles she picks ayaan his arms and kissed his forehead while ayaan smiles looking at her and start clapping while everyone smiles seeing this

R: see ishita ayaan bhi tumhe birthday wish kar raha hai

( ayaan is also wishing you)

He said while ishita smiles looking at ayaan

I: thank you my baby

She said kissing his cheeks

Adi: mumma aapko surprise acha laga?

( mumma do you like the surprise?)

I: i just love it thank you so much aap sabne mera birthday aur bhi special bana diya

( you all made my birthday more special)

R: abhi apne thanks bacha ke rakho aur bhi surprise baaki hai

( just save your thanks beacuse there is still a surprise)

He said while ishita looks at him confused while he signal her towards the door ishita gets surprised seeing her college friends there while they start singing birthday song for her ishita gets happy seeing them all while mihika comes towards her running and hugs her happily

Mi: happy birthday ishu i missed you so much

She said while ishita smiles and hugs her happily

I: thank you mihiku i am so happy to see you all

Kajal: ishita happy birthday i am so happy to see you

She said and hugs her happily while ishita smiles

Sonia: ishita oh my god you are looking so beautiful happy birthday

She said and hugs her

I: thank you so much

Mihir: happy birthday ishita sorry ishita bhabhi raman college mai mera best friend tha to tum ab meri bhabhi hui naa

(happy birthday ishita sorry ishita bhabhi raman was my best friend in my college so you are now my bhabhi now)

I: thanks mihir

Ashok: happy birthday ishita thank you raman hume jaha invite karne ke liye tum dono se itne time baad milke bhot acha lag raha hai par main tumse bhot naraz hoon raman hum itne ache dost the tumne ishita se shadi ki aur mujhe aur mihir ko invite bhi nahi kiya

( happy birthday ishita thank you raman for inviting us here it is great to meet you both after so long but i am angry with you raman we were good friends you and ishita got married and you didn't even invited us)

R: so sorry ashok sab kuch bhot jaldi mai ho gya tha

Mihir: waise tum dono ek saath bhot ache lag rahe ho humne to kabhi socha bhi nahi tha ki tum dono ki shadi ho jayegi we are really happy for you

( you both are looking very good together we never thought that you guys will get married we are really happy for you)

He said while raman smiles

R: thanks mihir

I: thank you aap sab jaha aaye bhot acha lag raha hai aap sabse itni der baad milke

( thank you you for coming here i am really happy to meet you all after so long)

Mi: ishu iss ke liye tumhe raman jiju ko thanks kehna chaiye unho ne tumhare birthday pe specially hume invite kiya tumhe surprise dene ke liye you are very lucky

( ishu you should thanks raman jiju for this he invited all of us here specially to give you surprise you are very lucky)

She said while ishita smiles looking at raman

I: you are right mihika i am very lucky

She said looking at him while he wraps his arm around her

R: lucky to main bhi bhot hoon mujhe meri best friend mai meri life partner mil gayi ishita ne meri zindagi ko pura kiya hai iske bina main adhoora hoon

( i am also very lucky i got my best friend as my life partner ishita has completed my life i am incomplete without her)

He said looking at her while everyone smiles looking at them

M: wow raman you are very romantic

He said while ishra looks at each other and smiles raman side hugged her while she smiles looking at him

P.s: that's it for now please ignore the mistakes and do share your reviews😊

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Updated next part please have a look.

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Beautiful update di

Raman was so cutely jealous seeing ishita loving adi😂😂

He wants to spend time with her without haddis😝😝😝

He made her feel really special on her special day♥️♥️

Oh my my ……his final surprise was like a showstopper💕💕💕😍😍

He never fails to confess her importance in his life❣️❣️❣️

Ishita’s friends were so happy seeing her with raman💛💛

Loved loved it

Lets see what happens next

Ty 4 d pm too di

Divyalingaraju thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

A very awesome update please update next part soon 

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Part=39

Ishita gets happy seeing her friends after so long she was talking with them when raman comes to her

R: excuse me guys i know ishita se aapko bhot si baatien karni hai but kya abhi ke liye main apni wife ko cake cutting ke liye le jaa sakta hu?

( excuse me guys i know you want to talk to ishita but can i take my wife for cake cutting?)

Mi: yes why not aapki hi biwi hai

( yes why not she is your wife)

She said while ishra smiles soon a big cake arrived there and raman brings ishita in the center to cut the cake

R: now make a wish and blow the candles

He said while she smiles and nodded she closed her eyes and makes a wish and than blow the candles while everyone claps for her

R: now cut the cake

He said giving her knife to cut the cake

I: aapke aur bacho ke bina main main akele cake kaise kaat sakti hoon?

( how can i cut the cake without you and kids?)

She said making him smile he nodded and picks ayaan his arms and calls adi towards himself ishra holds the knife together adi also joins them and they cuts the cake while everyone claps and hotted for them ishra feeds the cake to each other then ishita feeds cake to adi he also feeds her then she feeds cake to family members and friends one by one while everyone wished her and gave her gifts she thanks everyone adi comes to her and gave her a small box ishita sits on her knees and looks at him

I: mera adi bhi mere liye gift leke aaya hai?

( my adi has bring gift for me?)

Adi: haa mumma aap dekho naa aapko acha laga ya nahi

( yes mumma see it you like it or not)

He said while ishita smiles and nodded she opens the box and saw world's best mom trophy she smiles seeing it while her eyes get moist

Adi: mumma ye gift mere aur ayaan ki tarf se hai aap world ki best mumma ho and we both love you a lot

( mumma this gift is from me and ayaan you are world's best mumma and we both love you a lot)

He said opening his arms while ishita looks at him with teary eyes

Adi: mumma aapko gift acha nahi laga?

( mumma don't you like the gift?)

I: this is the best birthday gift adi mumma just love it and i also love you and ayaan very much

She said and kissed all over his face and hugs him happily making him smile raman looks at them with teary eyes

Adi: mumma abhi ro maat aaj aapka birthday hai naa

( mumma don't cry today is your birthday)

He said making ishita smile she nodded and kissed his forehead

I: thank you my bacha

She said while adi kissed her cheeks making her smile she looks at ayaan who was in raman's arms she picks him in her arms and kissed his forehead

I: mumma loves you

She said while ayaan smiles looking at her

Mi: aww this is so cute ishu tumhare babies bhot hi cute hai

She said making ishita smile

Si: bhai aaj bhabhi ka birthday hai to aap dono ka ek dance to banta hai naa so come on

( bhai today is bhabhi's birthday so you both should do dance together)

Mi: yes dance ke bina to party adhoori hai come on ishu

She said while everyone start cheering them while ishra smiles looking at each other raman comes towards ishita and forward his hand while she smiles and hold his hand and they both went to dance floor the soft music start playing and ishra start dancing lost in each other eyes while everyone was looking at them smiling at last raman holds her hand and kissed it she blushes and hugs him and everyone claps for them

After sometime

Ishita was talking with her friends

Mi: ishita you are really lucky raman kitna pyar karta hai tumse i am very happy for you

Nisha: really college time pe tum dono best friends the par hum se kisi ne bhi nahi socha tha ki tum dono life partner ban jaaoge

( really you both were best friends at college time but we never thought that you both will become life partners)

She said while ishita smiles

Riya: haa aur college time pe to raman palak se pyar karta tha naa usne kaise sabke saamne usko propose kiya tha waise maine suna tha ki pyar zindagi mai ek baar hi hota hai par raman is very lucky palak ke jaane ke baad usse tumse pyar hua tum uska dusra pyar ho

( yes and raman use to love palak in college he proposed in front of everyone i heard that love happen only once but raman is very lucky he fall in love with you again you are his second love)

She said making ishita look at her

Kajal: oh come on ye sab matter nahi karta ishita aur raman dono ka ek past tha aur bhagwan ne inn dono ko second chance diya hai

( all this doesn't matter ishita and raman both have a past and god had gave them a second chance to move on)

Riya: yes but ye baat to sach hai naa ki ishita raman ki life mai dusra pyar hai aur pehla pyar to palak hi thi naa

( yes but this is true that ishita is second love in raman's life and palak was his first love)

She said making ishita's face fall down

Mi: riya please stop it

They were talking when raman comes there

R: sorry for interrupting maine aap logo ki baatien suni abhi i know ishita meri second wife hai but it doesn't mean ki mera uske liye pyar kam hai meri life mai ishita sabse important hai haa maine palak se shadi ki usse pyar kiya tha but unfortunately wo iss duniya mai nahi hai wo meri first wife thi mere bete ki maa thi aur jab wo iss duniya se chali gayi to ishita meri life mai aayi

( sorry for interrupting i listen what you guys were talking i know ishita is my second wife but it doesn't mean my love for her is less she is the most important person in my life yes i loved palak and i got married to her before but unfortunately she is no more she was my wife and mother of my son and when she left ishita comes to my life)

He said making her look at him

R: ishita ne meri life mai aake meri adhoori life ko pura kiya mere bete ko maa ka pyar diya mujhse itna pyar kiya meri family ka dhyan rakha mujhe ek nayi zindagi di ishita ne aur ishita to meri life mai bhot pehle se thi meri best friend ke roop mai isne hamesha mera saath diya she was the only one jiske saath main apni har khushi aur gam share karta tha sabse zada time maine ishita ke saath hi spend kiya hamari dosti bhot special thi to meri life pe sabse pehle haak ishita ka hua naa

( ishita completed me she gave my son love of a mother she loved me a lot she takes care of my family she gave me a new life and ishita was in my life from before she was always my best friend she was the only one with whom i use to share my pain and happiness our friendship was very special so ishita have first right on my life)

He said while ishita's eyes get moist

R: aur pyar ko bol kar byaan karna zaroori nahi hota ishita ke bina to main apni life imagine bhi nahi kar sakta mere pyar meri life par agar kisi ka haak to wo sirf ishita hai aur ab mera pehla aur aakhri pyar bas meri ishita hai

( and it is not important to describe love in words i can't even imagine my life without ishita only she had right on my life and my love and she is my first and last love)

He said and wrapped his arm around her she looks at him with teary eyes he looks at her and wipes her tears and nodded in no

R: i love you

He said pecking her hair softly while she smiles

I: i love you too

She said making him smile

Nisha: omg raman you are so romantic maine to bas movies mai hi aise romantic type hero dekhe the

( i saw such romantic heroes only in movies)

She said while ishra smiles

Kajal: seriously mere husband to bilkul bhi romantic nahi hai you are very lucky ishita

I: yes i am

She said looking at raman smiling

Ashok: raman hume nahi pata tha ki tu itna romantic hai bilkul perfect husband hai tu acha hua main apni wife ko saath nahi leke aaya warna wo bhi mujhe bolti ki raman ki tarh romantic bano

( raman we didn't know that you are so romantic you are a perfect husband thank god i didn't bring my wife here otherwise she will also ask me to be like raman)

Mihika: raman jiju seriously aap naa apni kuch qualities iss mihir ko bhi sikhao he is your friend naa hamari shadi hone wali hai but iske paas to mere liye time hi nahi hota mihir kuch sikho apne dost se

( raman jiju seriously please give some of your qualities to mihir also he is your friend naa we are going to get married but he don't have time for me mihir learn something from your friend)

M: dekho raman tumhari wajeh se ab ye ladki mujhe taane marti rahegi

( see raman beacuse of you this girl will keep taunting me)

He said while all laughs

R: mihir mihika is right ek to tumne usse shadi ke liye itna wait karvya aur ab jab finally tum dono shadi kar rahe ho to tum uske saath aise behave kar rahe ho this is not right tum mujhse tips le sakte ho i will help you

( mihir mihika is right you made him wait for marriage so long and now when you guys are finally getting married you are behaving like this with her this is not right you can take tips from me i will help you)

M: haa ab aisa hi karna padega warna ye madam hamesha shikyat hi karti rahegi aur ishita bhabhi please aap bhi apni friend ko apni qualities sikha do bhot pareshan karti hai mujhe

( yes now i have to do it otherwise this madam will keep complaining ishita bhabhi you also teach some qualities of your to your friend she troubles me a lot)

He said while mihika glares at him

Mi: mihir

M: see kaise ghoor rahi hai mujhe

( see how she is staring at me)

I: tum dono ladna band karo please aur tum dono ko hamare jaisa banne ki zaroort nahi hai tum dono jaise ho bhot hi ache ho aur jab hum kisi se pyar karte hai naa tu uss insan ko uske asli roop mai hi accept karna chaiye

( you both stop fighting please and you both don't need to become like us you guys are perfect the way you are and when we love someone we accepts that person the way he is)

R: right aur hum dono jaisa banna itna bhi aasan nahi hai

( right and it is not easy to beacome like us)

He said wrapping his arm around ishita while she smiles

I: aur tum dono ab jaldi se shadi karlo aur hume zaroor bulana apni shadi mai

( and you both get married soon and don't forget to invite us)

Mi: ishu main apni best friend ko invite karna kaise bhool sakti hoon aap dono ko hi hamari shadi mai zaroor aana hoga

( ishu how can i forget to call my best friend? You both have to come to our marriage)

R: haa hum zaroor aayege

( yes we will come for sure)

M: acha ab ek selfie ho jaye itne dino baad hum sab mile hai come on guys

( ok now let's take a selfie we meet after so long come on guys)

He said and take out his phone and they clicks some selfies together they all friends spend some more time together recalling their college days after it everyone had dinner together and soon the party gets over and everyone returns to their home

After sometime

Ishra also reached their home with family adi and ayaan falls asleep already as they were tiered toshi ji made both of them sleep in her room ishita went to her room

I: mummy ji main adi aur ayaan ko le jaati hoon aap aur papa ji pareshan honge

( mummy ji i will take adi and ayaan with me they will trouble you and papa ji)

T: nahi puttar tu inn dono ko jahi sone de fikar maat kar main inki dadi hoon main ache se dhyan rakhugi inka

( no puttar let them sleep here only don't worry i am their grand mother i will take care of them)

I: but mummy ji

T: ishita puttar tu jaa bhot thak gayi hogi naa raman bhi tera intzaar kar raha hoga bacho ki chinta maat kar thik hai

( ishita puttar go you must be tired raman must be waiting for you don't worry about kids)

She said while ishita smiles and nodded and leaves from there

Ishita enters in her room and closed the door while raman comes out of washroom and looks at her

R: adi aur ayaan kaha hai ishita?

( where is adi and ayaan ishita?)

He asked while she comes to him and hugs him he looks at her and smiles he also wrapped his arms around her

I: thank you raman thank you so much for making my birthday so special

She said hugging him tight

R: are you happy?

I: main bhot khush hoon raman sirf aaj ke din ke liye hamesha ke liye aapne meri life main dher sari khushiyan bhar di hai mere past mai jo bhi hua mera jo bhi dard to wo sab main bhool chuki hoon aapke pyar ne mujhe nayi zindagi di hai i am the luckiest girl in the world aur main aapse bhot pyar karti hoon i love you a lot

( i am very happy raman not only for today but forever you fulfill my life with lots of happiness you made me forget all the pain you gave me new life i am luckiest girl in the world and i love you a lot)

She said while he smiles

R:  acha to tum mujhse itna pyar karti ho?

( really you love me so much?)

He said while she broke the hug and looks at him nodded

I: aap meri zindagi ho raman bhot pyar karti hoon aapse adi aur ayaan se bhi zada apne aap se bhi zada

( you are my life raman i love you a lot more than adi and ayaan more than myself)

R: oh my god aaj to meri biwi ko kuch zada hi pyar aa raha hai apne pati par

( oh my god today my wife is getting very romantic today)

He said wrapping his arms around her waist pulling her closer while she smiles

I: yes my dear husband beacuse i really love you a lot you are the best husband in the world

She said making him smile

R: i love you too meri jaan

He said pecking her hair softly while she closed her eyes feeling his touch

R: mere paas tumhare liye kuch hai

( i have something for you)

He said while she looks at him he went towards cupboard and brings a album and give it to her she looks at him and opens it and saw their pictures when they were in college she smiles seeing it

R: maine hamare college ki sari pictures dhoondh ke ye choti si album banayi hai isme hamare college se leke hamari shadi tak ki sari pictures hai

( i made this album with our beautiful  pictures and here is memories from our college days till our marriage)

He said while she smiles looking at the pictures

I: raman aap ne ye sari pictures sambhal ke rakhi thi?

( raman you have still all this pictures?)

R: haa after all ye meri zindagi ke sabse khoobsurat pal jo hai

( yes after all these are the most beautiful moments of our life)

He said while she smiles looking at him

I: raman ye picture kitni achi hai aapko yaad hai hum dono college trip pe gaye the

( raman this picture is so beautiful do you remmber when we went to college trip?)

R: haa kaise bhool sakta hoon waha jaake kitni masti ki thi humne

( yes how can i forget it we enjoyed so much)

He said while she smiles and nodded she saw the pictures of their marriage and their pictures with adi and ayaan

R: do you like it?

I: it's beautiful raman ye sabse khoobsurat surprise tha aaj ka isse dekh kar aisa lag raha hai hamari zindagi ki sari yaadien taza ho gayi hamara safar dosti se shuru hua tha aur aaj hum dono humsafar hai hamare do pyare bache hai ye sab ek sapne ki tarh lag raha hai

( it's beautiful raman this is most beautiful surprise of today it refresh all old memories of our life it was journey of our life from friends to life partners we had two little kids it is all like a dream)

She said while her eyes get moist

R: ye sapna nahi sach hai aur abhi to hume bhot si yaadien banani hai ek saath aur hum apni life ki aane wali sari khoobsurat lamhon ko aise hi kaid karke rakhege aur jab hum dono buddhe ho jayege naa to ek saath beth ke isse dekhege aur apne bacho ko apni love story sunayege

( it is not a dream and we still had to made so many memories together and we will capture all the beautiful moments of our life like this and when we will get old we will show this to our kids and will tell them about our love story)

He said while she smiles looking at her he wipes tears from her eyes and cupped her face

R: now i don't want to see these tears in your eyes

He said while she smiles looking at him

I: i love you

She said kissing his hand while he smiles

R: i love you too

He said kissed her forehead lovingly keeping his lips on her forehead for little longer while she closed her eyes feeling his touch and they hugs each other again they stayed in same position for sometime

I: raman aaj adi aur ayaan mummy ji ke paas so rahe hai so hum dono aaj akele hai

( raman today adi and ayaan are sleeping with mummy hi so we both are alone today)

She said playing with his shirt button

R: what? Aaj tumne adi aur ayaan ko maa ke paas bhej diya irada kya hai aapka mrs bhalla?

( what? Today you made adi and ayaan sleep with mom what are your intentions mrs bhalla?) 

He said teasing her while she looks at him

I: aaj itne dino baad hum dono ko aise ek saath time mila hai aapko nahi lagta iska fayda uthya jaa sakta hai

( today we are alone after so long we got time with each other don't you think we should take it's advantage)

R: what do you mean? Mujhe samjh nahi aa raha

( i didn't understand)

He said teasing her

I: thik nahi samjh aa raha to ok main jaa rahi hoon change karne

( ok if you don't understand it than i am going to change)

She said and was going while he hold her hand pulling her to himself

R: ab gussa maat karo yaar aaj itna acha din hai aur aaj itne dino baad chance mila hai apni biwi ko pyar karne ka moka kaise chod sakta hoon

( now don't be angry today is such a good day and i got chance to love my wife how can i leave this chance?)

He said making her blush he hold her hand kissed it she looks at him he cupped her face and kissed her forehead she closed her eyes feeling his touch he kissed her both eyes than he kissed her cheeks and nose at last he took her lips in his for passionate kiss while she also start kissing him back after sometime they broke the kiss in the need of air he removes her earrings and chewing her ears while she closed her eyes he opens her long hair and start kissing her neckline making her feel goosebumps she start pulling him more into herself he opens the zip of her gown from behind and made her turn and start kissing her bare back making her weak on her knees she hugs him tightly while he picks her in his arms and takes her to bed soon they both get lost in their world of love forgetting the world after loving each other for long they fall asleep in each other arms peacefully

P.s: that's it for now please ignore the mistakes and do share your reviews.

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Updated next part please have a look. 

Pks20 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Beautiful birthday for Ishita.