IshRa Ss Hume Tumse Hua Hai part 30 on page 96 on 2/10 - Page 69

Posted: 2 years ago

A very teasing teaser please update soon to know what will Mrs Bhalla say to Raman 

How suddenly amma liked raman

Just read the last 3/4 parts… great continuation… enjoyed reading but wondering what Toshi is going to say or do! She didn’t seem happy! 

Part=27

Ishra hugs amma happily while she blessed them

Mi: akka congratulations am so happy for you

She said and hugs her happily

Amma: raman main chathi hoon tumhari aur ishu ki shadi jaldi se ho jaye ab tumhare parents to kabhi iss rishte ko accept nahi karege to sab kuch hume hi decide karna hoga par tum ek baar apne parents ko sab bata dena wo tumhare parents hai unko jaane ka pura haak hai aur shyad unn logo ko bhi apni galti ka ehsas ho jaye

( raman i want you and ishu to get marry soon your parents will not accept your relationship so we have to do decide everything but you should inform your parents about this they are your parents they should know everything and maybe they will realise their mistake)

R: amma main unko ache se janta hoon wo kabhi hamari shadi ke liye nahi manege in fact unko pata chalega to shyad wo koi problem create karne ki kossish karege aur main aisa nahi chatha aur meri family se mera bhai naa mere saath aur ab to aap bhi meri family ho hume bas aapka aashirwad chaiye

( amma i know them very well they will never accept us in fact when they will come to know about our marriage they will try to create problem and i don't want this and my brother is with me as my family and now you are also my family we both just need your blessings)

He said while amma smiles and nodded

R: aur amma mere dad ne jo kuch bhi aapke aur ishita ke saath kiya wo bhot galat tha aur main aapse unki tarf se maafi mangta hoon

( and amma i am sorry for whatever my dad with you and ishita what he did was very wrong and i am sorry on his behalf)

Amma: nahi raman tumhe maafi magne ki zaroort nahi hai tumhari koi galti nahi hai aur ab tum akele nahi ho main abse tumhari bhi amma hoon samjhe

( no raman you don't need to say sorry it is not your fault and now you are not alone from now i am your amma)

She said while raman smiles and nodded and touches her feet while she blessed him happily

Amma: main jaldi pandit ji se baat karti hoon tum dono ki shadi ki date fix karne ke liye mihika tum chalo mere saath hum khaane ke liye kuch banate hai tab tak tum dono akele mai baat karlo

( i will talk to pandit ji to fix your marriage date mihika come with me we will made something to eat till than you both talk with each other)

Mi: akka jiju aap dono aram se baatien karo hum jaa rahe hai

( akka jiju you both can talk alone we are going)

She said teasing them while ishra smiles and amma and mihika leaves from there leaving ishra alone they both looked at each other and hugs each other tightly

I: i am so happy raman i am so happy

R: i am also very happy ishita finally hum dono ki shadi hone jaa rahi hai

( finally we both are going to get marry)

He said and picks her in his arms and swings her happily

I: raman kya kar rahe ho?

( raman what are you doing?)

R: i am so so happy i just can't tell you

I: raman please put me down

She said while he made her stand and hugs her again while she smiles looking at him and hugs him back

I: raman main bhot khush hoon i was so scared mujhe laga tha amma kabhi nahi manegi aur hum hamesha ke liye door ho jayega agar aisa ho jata naa to main maar hi jaati

( raman i am very happy i was so scared i thought that amma will never agree for our marriage and we will get separate and i would have die)

She said while he broke the hug and looks at her

R: just shut up ishita ye tum kya baar baar bakwas kar rahi ho? Mujhe laga tha ki tum bhot mature ho kya keh rahi tum kal tum aisa soch bhi kaise sakti ho? I am very angry with you

( just shut up ishita why are you talking rubbish ? I thought that you are very mature how can you even think something like this? I am very angry with you)

He said scolding her while she made puppy face

I: am sorry naa baba ab gussa maat karo naa aaj itna acha din hai apna mood spoil maat karo naa main phir kabhi aisa nahi karugi sorry

( i am sorry now don't be angry today is a good day please don't spoil your mood i will not say that again i am sorry)

She said holding her ears making cute pout

R: aaj ke baad phir kabhi aisa maat kehna

( don't say that again ever )

I: kabhi nahi kahugi promise

( i will not promise)

She said making him smile he cupped her face and pecked her hair softly while she closed her eyes feeling his touch and hugs him resting her head on his chest while he wrapped his arms around her after sometime they broke the hug

R: waise aaj tum bhot khoobsurat lag rahi ho iss saree mai

( you are looking very beautiful in this saree)

He said making her smile

I: thank you

R: tumhe pata hai jab maine tumhe apni birthday party mai pehli baar saree mai dekha tha to tumse nazare nahi hata paa raha tha

( do you know when i saw you in the saree for the first time in my birthday party i was not able to take away my eyes from you)

I: haa janti hoon kaise mujhe ghoor ke dekh rahe the aur sach kahu to uss din main specially aapke liye hi ready hui thi aur jab aapne mujhe compliment diya tha to mujhe bhot acha laga tha

( yes i know how you was staring at me and to be frank that day i got ready for you specially and when you gave me compliment i was very happy)

R: oh so tumne mujhe impress karne ke liye saree pehni thi not bad

( so you was trying to impress me by wearing that saree not bad )

He said pulling her closer

R: tum sach mai saree mai bhot hi hot lagti ho

( you really look hot in saree)

He said huskily in her ear making her blush while he open her long hair which was tied in a bun

R: ab perfect hai

( now it's perfect)

He said making her blush

R: bas apna make up thik karlo dekho kaise kajal smudge ho gya hai aise chudail lag rahi ho

( just do some touch up see your kajal got smudge and you are looking like a vamp)

He said and start laughing while she glares at him and hit him lightly on chest

I: you are so bad abhi itni taarif kar rahe the aur ab mujhe chudail keh rahe ho main aapko chudail lagti hoon to jao kisi aur ladki ko dhoondh lo mujhe aapse shadi nahi karni just leave

( you are so bad just now you was praising me and now you are calling me vamp so go and find a beautiful girl for yourself i don't want to marry you just leave)

She said angrily and turns to go but he hold her hand and hugs her from behind

R: ok baba i am sorry i was just kidding main apni purani wali jhansi ki rani ko dekhna chatha tha aur tum chaiye pari ho ya chudail mujhe koi farak nahi padta tum sirf meri ho

( ok baba i am sorry i was just kidding i want to see my jhansi ki rani and i don't care you look like angel or vamp you are only mine)

I: what do you mean?

R: ok baba main tumhe chudail nahi kahuga sorry meri aur nazro se dekhogi to tumse zada sundar ladki koi bhi nahi hai aur main tumse bhot pyar karta hoon

( ok i will not call you vamp sorry if you will see from my eyes you are the most beautiful girl and i love you a lot)

He said tucking her hair stand behind her ear

I: ravan kumar

She said while he smiles looking at her she also smiles and they hugs each other again

After one week 

Amma arranged ishra's engagement at home as she want to see them getting married soon and ishra were really happy amma was welcoming the guests happily

Ishita was ready wearing pink and blue colour combination beautiful lehnga her was straight and open and she did minimum makeup looking very beautiful mihika smiles looking at her

Mi: akka you are looking very beautiful

She said making her smile

Mi: i am sure jiju aapko dekh ke flat ho jayege

( i am sure jiju will get flat seeing you)

She said teasing her making her blush

I: mihiku

She smiles while mihika hugs her happily

Other side

Raman was ready blue colour sherwani with clean shaven look he was looking very handsome he comes to iyer house with mihir amma got happy seeing him and welcome him happily while raman touches her feet and takes her blessings while there was few other guests also present there raman was looking around to see ishita

Amma: raman tumhe sab intzam acha laga naa? Itne kam time mai bas itna hi kar payi mai

( raman did you like the arrangements? I could do only this in such less time)

R: amma please aap ye sab kyu keh rahi hai? Sab kuch bhot hi acha hai aur aap mujhe apni beti de rahi ho mujhe aur kuch nahi chaiye aur haa engagement ki sari tyari aapne khood ki kyunki aap chathi thi but shadi ki tyari ki responsibility  meri hogi main aapko ab koi kaam nahi karne duga

( amma please why are you saying all this? Everything is just perfect you are giving me your daughter i don't want anything else and you did all the arrangements by yourself beacuse you want to do all this but i will arrange everything for marriage it will be my responsibility i will not let you do anything)

Amma: but raman

R: amma please main aapka beta hoon naa

( amma please i am your son right)

He said while amma smiles and nodded 

R: amma ye mera bhai hai mihir

( amma he is my brother mihir)

M: hello aunty

Amma: welcome mihir tumse milke bhot acha laga
( it's good to meet you)

She said while mihir smiles

Amma: raman mihir please sit naa abhi mihika ishu ko le aayegi

( raman mihir please sit mihika will bring ishita in sometime)

She said and made them sit there

After sometime

Mihika brings ishita in the hall everyone looks towards her while raman gets lost in her beauty mihika brings ishita and made her stand next to raman they both looks at each other and smiles mihir comes to them

M: hello bhabhi ab to aapki bhai se shadi ho rahi hai so i can call you bhabhi mere bhai ne mere liye best bhabhi chuni hai and you are looking very beautiful bhabhi

( hello bhabhi now you are getting married with bhai so i can call you bhabhi bhai had choose best bhabhi for me and you looking very beautiful bhabhi)

He said making ishita smile

I: thanks mihir

Mi: jiju i know aaj akka bhot sundar lag rahi hai par aap aise ghooro maat akka nervous ho jayegi

( jiju i know akka is looking very beautiful today but don't stare at her like this akka is getting nervous)

She said teasing raman while he blushes

Mi: oh jiju you are blushing

Amma: mihika please stop it abhi engagement ka time ho gya hai to shuru karte hai

She said while mihika brings the ring

Ishra looks at each other and smiles

Amma: raman ishu ko ring pehnao

( raman make ishu wear ring)

She said while raman smiles and nodded he takes out the ring from box and hold ishita's hand and make her wear ring ishita smiles while everyone claps

Mi: akka now your turn

She said while ishita smiles and takes the ring and holds raman hand and made him wear the ring everyone claps for them while ishra smiles looking at each other

M: bhai look here let me click a picture of both of you

He said while ishra looks towards him and mihir clicks there pictures than ishra took blessings from amma and she blessed them happily

Amma: i am very happy today

She said and hugs both of them

R: thank you so much amma aapki wajeh se hum aaj ek hue hai

( we become one today beacuse of you)

He said while amma smiles

T: raman puttar

Toshi ji comes there while ishra gets shocked seeing her there

R: maa

He looks at her while toshi ji comes towards him

T: tu to apni maa ko bilkul hi bhool puttar ab tujhe nayi family jo mil gayi hai iss ladki ne tumhe mujhse door kar hi diya

( you forget your mom puttar you got new family this girl separated you from me)

She said looking at ishita

R: maa please

T: mujhe tumse baat karni hai raman chal mere saath

( i want to talk to you come with me)

She said and holds his hand while raman looks at her

R: maa mujhe kahi nahi jana aapke saath i don't want to talk to you

( maa i don't want to go anywhere with you i don't want to talk to you)

T: ab tu apni maa se baat tak nahi karna chatha kya ho gya hai tujhe raman?

(  now you don't even talk to your mother what is wrong with you raman?)

She said looking at him with teary eyes

R: wahi to main aapse jaana chatha hoon ki aapko kya ho gya hai? Aap kyu meri khushi nahi dekh paa rahi aapko kyu nazar nahi aata main ishita se kitna pyar karta hoon? sirf apni jhooti izzat ke liye aap apne bete ki khushiyan nahi dekh paa rahi ab mujhe aapse koi baat nahi karni hai please aap chali jao

( that is what i want to know what is wrong with you? Why can't you see my happiness why can't you see how much i love ishita? You are not able to seey happiness now i don't want to talk to you please go from here)

He said and looks away while toshi ji looks at him with teary eyes

T: jaanti hoon puttar maine bhot taklif di hai tujhe bhot galat kiya hai tere saath par main tere maa hoon tumse door nahi reh sakti tu nahi janta tere bina kaise reh rahi hoon main puttar apni maa ko maaf karde please aur ghar wapis chal

( i know puttar i have hurt you a lot i did very wrong with you but i am your mom i can't stay away from you and you don't know how i am living without you puttar please puttar forgive your mother and let's go back to home)

She said looking at him with teary eyes

R: maa i am sorry par main uss ghar mai wapis nahi jaa sakta

( maa i am sorry but i will not go back to that house)

T: agar main ishita ko apni bahu bana phir bhi nahi jayega?

( even if i accept ishita as my daughter in law?)

She said while raman looks at her

T: raman puttar mujhe bas teri khushi chaiye main apne puttar ke bina nahi reh sakti agar teri khushi iss ladki mai hi hai to thik hai main isko apne ghar ki bahu banaugi aur tere papa se bhi main baat karugi main vada karti hoon

( raman puttar i just want your happiness i can't live without you puttar if your happiness is with this girl than i am ready to accept her and i will talk to your dad also i promise)

She said and hold his hand

T: jaanti hoon puttar tumhe mujh par vishwas nahi hoga jaha aane se pehle maine bhi ye nahi socha tha par aaj tere chere pe itni khushi dekh kar mujhe ehsas ho gya hai humne tere saath kitna galat kiya teri khushi sirf ishita ke saath hai

( i know puttar you will not trust me even i didn't think this before coming here but seeing you so happy i realised that we were so wrong and you are really happy with ishita)

She said and looks at ishita

T: mujhe maaf karde puttar maine tere saath bhi bhot bura behave kiya main tujhe apni ghar ki bahu nahi bana chathi thi par mera beta tujhse bhot pyar karta hai mere bete ki khushi mai hi meri khushi hai main tujhe apni bahu baane ke liye tyar hoon

( please forgive me puttar i did very wrong with you i behaved very badly with you i don't want to make you my daughter in law but seeing my son's love for you i am very happy i am ready to accept you)

She said while ishita looks at her toshi ji takes out bangles from her hand and made her wear it

T: tu hi mere raman ki biwi banegi

( you will be my raman's wife)

She said and kissed her forehead while ishita's eyes get moist she bends down to touch her feets toshi ji blessed her happily and hugs her everyone got happy seeing this while raman was still not able to believe that toshi ji really ready to accept ishita

T: raman puttar tu ab bhi mujhse naraz hai? Mujhe maaf karde puttar please apni maa ko maaf karde

( raman puttar are you still angry with me? Please forgive me puttar please forgive your mother)

She said folding her hands in front of him crying while raman holds her hands

R: maa please

T: mujhe maaf karde puttar mujhe apni galti ka ehsas ho gya hai ab main tumse vada karti hoon ki main tum dono ki shadi karvaugi badi dhoom dham se teri khushi ke liye main kuch bhi kar sakti hoon puttar bas tu apni maa ko ek baar maaf karde please

( please forgive me puttar i have realised my mistake now i promise you that i will arrange your marriage in a grand way please puttar forgive me)

She said while raman looks at her and hugs her

R: thank you so much maa thank you

He said crying while toshi hugs him happily ishita smiles seeing this

T: bas puttar ab tu maat ro ab main tumhe sirf khush dekhna chathi hoon

( stop crying puttar i just want to see you happy)

She said kissing his forehead

T: tum bilkul fikar maat karo puttar tere papa ko main sambhal lugi teri maa ab sab thik kar degi

( you just don't worry puttar i will handle your father your mom will make everything alright)

R: mujhe vishwas hai maa ki aap mera vishwas kabhi nahi todogi

( i have full trust in you maa that you will  not break my trust)

He said while toshi ji smiles and nodded she made ishra stand together and blessed them happily mihir comes to toshi ji and hugs her

M: thank you so much maa you are the best ab hum bhai ki shadi bhot dhoom dham se karege

( thank you so much maa you are the best now we will arrange a grand wedding for bhai)

He said while toshi ji smiles and nodded she looks at amma and went towards her

T: mujhe maaf kar dijiye mrs iyer bhalla ji ne aapke saath bhot galat kiya

( please forgive me mrs iyer bhalla ji did very wrong with you)

Amma: aap sorry maat bolo please

( don't say sorry please)

T: thank you apni beti hume dene ke liye aaj se ishita hamari beti hai hum usko hamesha khush rakhege

( thank you for giving us your daughter from now ishita is our daughter we will always keep her happy)

She said making amma smiles and hugs her happily ishra got happy and looks at each other smiling

After sometime

Ishita comes on the terrace where raman was already waiting for her

I: raman aapne mujhe jaha kyu bualya?

( raman why did you call me here?)

She said while he looks at her and hold her hand and took her in bone crush hug while she smiles and hugs him back they stayed in same position for sometime

After sometime they broke the hug and looks at each other

I: kya hua raman?

( what happen raman?)

R: aaj main bhot khush hoon ishita finally maa ko apni galti ka ehsas ho gya aur unhone tumhe accept kar liya

( today i am very happy ishita finally maa has realised her mistake and she had accepted you)

I: maine aapse kaha tha naa ki sab thik ho jayega

( i told you naa everything will be fine)

She said while he smiles and nodded

R: pata hai ishita mujhe bhot bura lag raha tha ki hamari shadi ke baad tumhe main wo sab haak nahi de paauga jo har ladki ko milte hai but now i am very happy tum bhalla family ki bahu banne wali ho aur tumhe wo sab kuch milega jo tum deserve karti ho

( you know what ishita i was feeling really bad that i won't be able to give you the rights which you deserve as a daughter in law but now i am very happy you will become daughter in law of bhalla family and you will get all rights which you deserve)

I: aap bhi to bhot miss kar rahe the naa apni family ko ab sab thik ho jayega

( you was also missing your family a lot right now everything will be fine)

R: haa ishita you are right mujhe to abhi bhi vishwas nahi ho raha maa ne tumhe accept kar liya

( yes ishita you are right i still don't believe that maa has accepted you)

I: raman jaise amma ko hamara pyar realise hua waise hi aapki maa ko bhi ho gya wo aapse bhot pyar karti hai aapko khush dekhna chathi hai

( raman like amma realised our love your mother has also realised it she loves you a lot and want to see you happy)

She said while he nodded

R: but papa

I: raman don't worry wo bhi jaldi hume accept kar lege

( raman don't worry he will also accept us soon)

R: ishita you don't know him mujhe daar lag raha hai aur pata nahi main unko maaf kar bhi paauga ya nahi

( ishita you don't know him i am very scared and i don't know i will be able to forgive him or not)

I: raman please stop it aap ye sab sochna band karo sab thik ho gya hai aap mere saath ho naa mujhe koi daar nahi hai ab

( raman please stop it stop thinking all this everything is fine now you are with me naa i am not scared)

She said making him smile he cupped her face and kissed her forehead lovingly while she closed her eyes feeling his touch

R: i love you

I: i love you too

She said and hugs him he also hugs her back he hold her hand in his and kissed it while she smiles

I: raman aapne batya nahi main kaisi lag rahi hoon aaj?

( raman you didn't told me how i am looking toady?)

She said making him look at her

R: tum aaj itni hot lag rahi ho naa dil to kar raha hai abhi tumse shadi karlu i just can't control anymore

( you are looking so hot that i want to marry you right now i just can't control anymore)

He said looking at her with naughty smile pulling her more closer

I: raman please

She looks down blushing

R: kya hua? Tumne hi to pucha tha ki tum kaisi lag rahi ho i just can't tell you iss whakt tumhe dekh ke kitne gande gande khyal aa rahe hai maan mai i just can't control myself ab wo main bol nahi sakta mujhe karke dikhana hoga

( what happen? You asked me how are you looking i just can't tell you what i am feeling right now seeing you how dirty thoughts are coming in my mind i just can't control myself now i can't say that i have to do it)

He said huskily in her ear making her blush hard

I: raman please kitne besharm ho aap

( you are so shameless)

She looks down bulshing hard

R: isme galat kya hai? Tum meri hone wali biwi ho

( what iss wrong in it? You are my would be wife)

He said tucking her hair stand behind her ear he pulls her closer making her look at him he brings his lips near hers while she closed her eyes he looks at her and smiles and took her lips in his and start kissing her she also start responding back after sometime they broke the kiss in the need of air and they hugs each other again

P.s: that's it for now please ignore the mistakes and do share your reviews😊.

Beautiful update di

Ishra were so happy that at least amma is with them💕💕

They were on cloud nine to have her acceptance 🥰🥰

Ishra cute nok jhok was sooooo lovely 😁💞

Finally ishra are engaged ♥️♥️

Has toshiji actually realised her mistake??🤨🤔

But as of now ishra were happy having some support ❤️❤️

Lets see what happens next

Ty 4 d pm too di

Beautiful engagement but I am a little sceptical… has Toshi really changed and accepted Ishita?🧐

I am unsure but will be waiting for the next part to see if my suspicions are correct…

Amazing update dear... Ty for the pm dear

A very nice update please update next part soon to know has mrs Toshiji really changed or she is planning something else 

Part=28

Ishra were hugging each other when mihika comes there

Mi: akka jiju

Ishra broke the hug listing her voice

Mi: oh am sorry i think maine aapko disturb kar diya wo actually niche sab aapko bula rahe hai but agar aap busy ho to koi baat nahi main sab ko bata dugi

( am sorry i think i disturbed you actually everyone is waiting for you downstairs but if you are busy than it's ok i will tell them)

She said teasing them while ishita glares at him

R: ishita let's go

He said while ishita nodded and they both went downstairs with mihika amma and toshi ji were sitting there ishra also sits there with them

T: raman puttar hum tumhari shadi ki baat kar rahe the maine apne pandit ji ko call kiya tha aur unho ne ek hafte baad ki date fix ki hai

( raman puttar we were talking about your marriage i had talked with pandit ji and he fixed the date of your marriage after one week)

Amma: mujhe lagta hai ye bhot hi jaldi ho jayega hum itni jaldi tyari kaise karege?

( i think it will be very soon how will we do the preparations?)

T: aap fikar maat karo sari tyari hum kar lenge pandit ji ne kaha hai agar ek hafte ke baad shadi nahi ki to hume do mahine tak wait karna padega

( you don't worry we will do all the preparations pandit ji said if marriage did not happen in a week than we have to wait for two months)

R: nahi maa ek hafte ke baad wali date thik hai i mean do mahine kaafi late ho jayega

( no maa i think after one week date is right i mean two months will be really late)

M: bhai lagta hai aapse wait nahi ho raha hai ab

( bhai i think you are not able to wait anymore)

He said teasing raman while he blushes

T: mrs iyer raman aur ishita bhi khush hai so hume shadi ek hafte ke baad hi kar deni chaiye aap fikar maat karo hum sab tyari kar lenge aur ye shadi bilkul punjabi style mai hogi

( mrs iyer raman and ishita are also happy so we should not wait more you don't worry we will do all the preparations and marriage will happen in punjabi style)

She said while amma smiles and nodded

R: amma you just don't worry shadi ki tyari ki sari responsibilities meri hai

( i will take care of all the responsibilities)

T: raman abhi hume ghar chalna chaiye bhot sa kaam baaki hai

( raman now we should go home we have lots of work to do)

R: but maa

T: tu fikar maat kar tere papa se main baat karugi unko teri khushi ke liye maana hi hoga

( you just don't worry i will talk to your father he have to agree for your happiness)

She said while raman nodded he looks at ishita while she smiles looking at him

T: ab hume chalna chaiye

( now we should go)

She said and got up while ishita comes towards her and touches her feet while toshi ji blessed her

T: apna dhyan rakhna puttar

( take care of yourself puttar)

She said while ishita smiles and nodded and toshi ji leaves from there with raman and mihir as they went mihika hugs ishita happily

Mi: akka i am so happy for you main hamesha chathi ki meri shadi ki shadi ke pehle aapki shadi ho jaye am very happy

( akka i am so happy for you i always want to see you getting marry before my marriage am very happy)

I: but mihika tumhari shadi ki sari responsibility meri thi naa ab tumse pehle meri shadi ho rahi hai

( but your marriage responsibility was mine but now i am getting married before you)

Mi: offo akka aap hamesha hamare bare mai kyu sochti ho itni mushkil se aapki life mai itni khushiyan aayi hai aur main aapse choti hoon naa to pehle aapki hi shadi honi chaiye phir meri

( akka why you always think about us only? You are getting happiness in your life and i am younger than you so you should get marry before me)

Amma: ishu mihika is right ab tu hamari fikar maat kar bas apni shadi ko enjoy karo raman sach mai bhot acha ladka hai bhot pyar karta hai tumse aur ab to uske parents ne bhi tumhe accept kar liya hai main bhot khush hoon tumhare liye tumhare jaane ke baad pata nahi hum kaise rahege tumhare bina

( ishu mihika is right you just don't worry about us just enjoy your marriage raman is very nice he loves you a lot and now his parents has also accepted you i am very happy for you don't know how will we live without you)

She said while her eyes filled with tears

I: amma please don't cry

She said and hugs her

I: agar aap aise rone lagogi naa to main raman se keh dugi shadi postpone karne ke liye

( if you will cry like this than i will tell raman to postpone the wedding)

Amma: no ishu don't say this

Mi: really akka? Aap jiju se bolke shadi ki date postpone kar doge hum ache se jaante hai ki aap kitni excited ho shadi ko leke maan mai ladu phoot rahe hai ek din bhi jiju se door nahi reh sakti so please hamare saamne to ye natak maat karo

( really akka? You will tell jiju to postpone the marriage we know very well how much you are excited for your marriage you can't even stay without jiju even for a day so please don't do this drama in front of us)

She said teasing her while ishita looks at her

I: mihika please

Mi: oh ho just see amma kaise akka jiju ka naam sun kar hi blush kar rahi hai

( see how akka is blushing listing jiju's name)

Mi: what mihiku? Tell me naa akka aap jiju ko miss kar rahi ho naa just look at your face

( you are missing jiju right?)

She said making her blush

I: mihiku please stop it

She said and went to her room blushing while amma and mihika smiles

Other side

Mr bhalla was shouting at toshi ji

Mr bhalla: aap pagal ho gayi hai toshi ji? Aap uss ladki ko iss ghar ki bahu banna chathi hai

( are you mad toshi ji? You want to make that girl daughter in law of our family)

T: maine jo bhi kiya raman ki khushi ke liye kiya

( i did all this for raman's happiness)

Mr bhalla: raman ke khushi ke liye aap uski zindagi khrab karna chathi hai

( you want to destroy raman's life for his happiness)

R: bas papa aap maa par gussa maat karo mujhe nahi pata ki aap kyu ishita se itni nafrat karte hai par main aapko ek baat clearly batna chatha hoon ki main ishita ke bina nahi reh sakta main usse shadi karuga aap chaho ya naa chaho aur agar aap meri hone wali biwi ki respect nahi kar sakte to mujhe iss ghar mai nahi rukna

( stop it papa don't get angry at maa i don't know why you hate ishita so much but i want to tell you one thing clearly that i can't live without ishita i will marry her even if you agree or not if you can't respect my would be wife than i can't live in this house)

T: nahi raman puttar aisa maat bol ye ghar tera hai bhalla ji please aap apna gussa chod do aur apne bete ki khushi ke bare mai socho kya aap raman ke bina reh sakte hai? Please bhalla ji meri baat samjhne ki kossish kariye

( no raman puttar don't say this bhalla ji please just leave your anger just think about your son's happiness can you live without him? Please bhalla ji try to understand)

She said looking at him crying while mr bhalla looks at her

Mr bhalla: thik hai toshi ji aapki khushi ke liye main ye bhi karne ko tyar hoon main ye shadi nahi rokuga par aap baad mai apne iss faisle ke liye zaroor pachtayegi

( ok toshi ji i am ready for this for your happiness but you will regret your decision later)

He said while toshi ji smiles

T: thank you bhalla ji mujhe pura vishwas hai sab acha hi hoga dekha raman tere papa bhi iss rishte ke liye tyar hai ab to tu khush hai naa?

( thank you bhalla ji i am sure everything will be fine see raman now your dad is ready to accept your relationship are you happy now?)

She said looking at raman

R: ab aap dono ne mera aur ishita ka rishta accept kar hi liya hai to main khush hoon but main umeed karta hoon ki aap log pure dil se usko accept karege aur main apni biwi ki insult bilkul bardash nahi karuga i hope aap meri baat samjh rahe honge

( you both have accepted this relation so i am happy but i hope that you will accept ishita from your heart and i will not tolerate my wife's insult i hope you will understand)

He said and looks at mr bhalla

R: papa main nahi janta aapko ishita se itni problem kyu hai? Aapne pehle bhi bhot hurt kiya hai usse par ab wo meri biwi banne wali hai aur main kisi ko bhi usko taklif nahi dene duga aur agar aapne dobara uski insult ki ya usse mujhse alag karne ki kossish ki to aap apne bete ko hamesha ke liye kho doge

( dad i don't know what is your problem with ishita? You have already hurt her a lot but now she is going to become my wife and i can't let anyone hurt her and if you try to insult her again or tried to separate us than you will lose your son forever)

He said making mr bhalla look at him

R: main bhot pyar karta hoon ishita se bhot mushkil se hum dono ek hone wale hai aur main umeed karta hoon ki aap apne bete ki khushiyan usse nahi chinoge aur naa hi dobara mera vishwas todoge

( i love ishita a lot we are together after facing lot of problems and i hope you will not snatch your son's happiness from him and will not break my trust again)

He said looking at his parents and went to his room while mr bhalla get angry and leaves from there while toshi ji tries to stop him

After sometime

Raman was sitting in his room lost in his thoughts when his phone rings he picks the call seeing ishita's name

R: hello

I: what is this mr bhalla? Aap to engagement ke baad apni fiance ko bhool hi gaye

( you forget your fiance after engagement)

R: sorry ishita i forget to call you

I: kya hua raman aap itna udas kyu lag rahe hai?

( what happen raman why are you sounding so sad?)

R: kuch nahi

I: raman kya aapke dad ne hamare rishte ko accept nahi kiya?

( raman did your dad has not accepted our relationship?)

R: ishita i don't care wo accept kare ya naa kare hamari shadi hoke rahegi maa ne papa se baat ki thi wo shadi ke liye maan to gaye but he is not happy

( ishita i don't care he accept our relationship or not we will get marry mom talked to him he agrees but he is not happy)

I: raman don't worry jaise maa ne hamare rishte ko accept kar liya bhot jald wo bhi kar lenge

( raman don't worry like mom has accepted our relationship he will also do it soon)

R: ishita main iss wajeh se tensed nahi hoon mujhe chinta ho rahi hai kahi phir se papa hamari shadi rokne ke liye koi plan naa kare you don't know him pehle bhi unki wajeh se tumhari aur amma ki kitni insult hui thi ab mujhe daar lag raha hai phir se wo kuch naa kare

( ishita i am not tensed beacuse of this i am worried what if he tries to create problem in our marriage you don't know him he has already insulted you and amma so much i am scared what if try to do something again)

He said while ishita smiles

I: raman please itna maat socho wo aapke papa hai wo kabhi bhi aapko hurt nahi karege aap dekhna aapko khush dekh kar wo bhi maan jayege i am sure aap fikar maat karo main unka dil jeet lugi trust me

( raman please don't think so much he is your dad he will never hurt you he will be happy seeing you happy i am sure don't worry i will win his heart trust me)

R: ishita papa ne tumhare saath itna bura behave kiya phir bhi tumhe lagta hai wo tumhe accept karege?

( ishita dad behaved with you so badly still you think he will accept you)

I: haa kyunki mere saath aap ho aur main aapke saath se kuch bhi kar sakti hoon i will win his heart you know what raman mere appa mujhse bhot pyar karte the unke jaane ke baad mai akeli ho gayi thi aur mere appa hamesha mujhse kehte the ki hume kabhi bhi kisi bhi problem se darna nahi chaiye har situation ka saamna karna chaiye phir sabhi problems solve ho jaati hai

( yes beacuse you are with me and i can do anything if you are with me i will win his heart you know what raman my appa use to say that we should not get afraid of any problem we should face it than every problem will get solve)

She said making him smile

R: mujhe tum par pura vishwas hai tum ho hi itni achi kisi ka bhi dil jeet sakti ho aur hum ek saath hai to hume kisi se bhi darne ki zaroort nahi hai

( i have full faith in you i know you can win anyone's heart and if we are together we don't need to get sacred)

I: haa raman aap dekhna sab kuch acha hoga abhi aap udas maat betho aur shadi ki tyari shuru karo

( yes raman everything will be fine now don't be sad and start marriage preparations)

R: maine already tyari shuru kardi hai hamari shadi ke liye hall book kar diya hai

( i have already started the preparations i had book the hall for our marriage)

I: good aur haa sangeet mai hum dono matching kapde pehnge

( good and yes we will wear matching clothes in sangeet)

R: ok as you wish hum kal chalege shadi ki shopping ke liye tum time par ready rehna

( we will go to do shopping tomorrow so be ready at time)

He said while she smiles and nodded

I: raman i am very excited hamari shadi hone wali hai shadi se pehle itni sari rasame hongi sangeet mehndi haldi i am so excited

( raman i am very excited we are getting married there will be so many rituals before marriage sangeet mehndi haldi i am so excited)

She said while he smiles

R: haa main bhi bhot excited hoon aur shadi ki baad wali rasame bhi bhot exciting hoti hai

( yes i am also very excited the rituals after marriage are also very exciting)

I: kounsi rasame?

R: our first night

He said making her blush

R: ab wo bhi to ek bhot zaroori rasam hoti hai uski planing bhi to honi chaiye naa

( it is also a important ritual so it should also pe planned naa)

He said with naughty smile making her blush

I: chup kitne beshram ho aap

( you are so shameless)

R: arey tum shrama kyu rahi jo? Ye to ek bhot important rasam hai acha suno naa main soch raha tha ki hum apni first night ki sari planning karege milke

( why are you getting shy? It is a important ritual after wedding ok listen we will plan about our first night together)

I: raman please you are so shameless

She said blushing hard while he smiles

I: mujhe amma bula rahi hai aapse baad mai baat karugi love you bye

( amma is calling me i will talk to you later)

R: sirf love you mujhe kiss bhi chaiye jaldi kiss do

( only love you is not enough i want kiss)

I: raman

R: come on ishita i am waiting

He said while she blushes and kissed her phone

I: i love you raman

She said making him smile he also kissed back

R: love you too meri jhansi ki rani

He said while she smiles and hangs up the call raman smiles

R: thank you mata rani ishita ko meri life mai bhejne ke liye

( thank you mata rani for sending ishita in my life)

He said and smiles looking at her picture on his phone screen saver

Next day ishra went for their wedding shopping with toshi ji and amma and everyone got busy in the marriage preparations

Next day

It was ishra's sangeet ceremony ishita was ready wearing a beautiful navy blue colour lehnga while raman was wearing sherwani of same colour at first mihika and amma performs a dance together after it mihir also performs a dance then mr and mrs bhalla also gives their performance while ishra was enjoying happily at last ishra comes on the stage for their performance raman holds her hand in his and kissed it while she smiles and he pulls her towards him and they both start dancing

Hun..... Hun Hun Hun Hun
Hey..... Hey Hey Hey Hey
Hame Tumse Hua Hai Pyar, Ham Kya Kare,
Hame Tumse Hua Hai Pyar, Ham Kya Kare Aap Hee Bataye Ham Kya Kare

Aap Se Bhi Hasin Hain Aap Kee Yeh Adaaye, Ham Iss Ada Pe Kyun Naa Mare
Hame Tumse Hua Hai Pyar, Ham Kya Kare,
Hame Tumse Hua Hai Pyar, Ham Kya Kare Aap Hee Bataye Ham Kya Kare

Aap Se Bhi Hasin Hain Aap Kee Yeh Adaaye, Ham Iss Ada Pe Kyun Naa Mare

Hame Tumse Hua Hai Pyar, Ham Kya Kare, Aap Hee Bataye Ham Kya Kare

Bas Ham Tumhe Dekha Kare, Baithi Raho Aaghosh Men
Aisi Bhi Kya Diwangi, Bilkul Nahee Ho Tum Hosh Men
Janeman Janejana Chhodiye Bhi Satana, Ham Iss Jalan Men Kab Tak Jale

Tumhe Hamase Hua Hai Pyar, Ham Kya Kare, Aap Hee Bataye Ham Kya Kare

Kahne Lagi Bechainiya, Abb Dooriyaan Hai Mushkil Badi
Panchhi Piya Pardesiya, Kaise Jiye Ham Abb Yeh Ghadi
Aap Se Aarju Hai, Aap Se Jindgi Hai, Aap Ke Bina Ham Kaise Rahe

Ishra looks at each other and shared intense eye lock while everyone claps for them breaking their eye lock ishra smiles looking at each other

After sometime

Ishita was talking with some guests when raman comes there he excused himself and takes ishita from there holding her hand

I: raman kya kar rahe ho aap? Sab log waha par hai aur aap

( raman what are you doing? Everyone is there and you)

She was saying while raman hold her hand and pulls her towards him

R: tum meri hone wali biwi ho pura haak hai mera

( you are my would be wife i have all rights on you)

He said making her smile

R: pata hai maine bhot intzaar kiya tha iss pal ka ab finally hamari shadi hone wali hai tum ab hamesha mere saath rahogi

( you know what i waited for this moment for so long finally we are getting married you will live with me forever)

I: main bhi bhot khush hoon raman aur aapne dekha sab kitne khush hai aur aaj mummy ji aur papa ji ne bhi dance kiya it's mean they are happy now ab sab kuch thik ho jayega

( i am also very happy raman and everyone was so happy and mummy ji and papa ji also dance today that's mean they are happy now everything will be fine)

R: haa ab koi hume alag nahi kar payega tumhe patna kitna mushkil tha main hi jaanta hoon bhot tadpya hai tumne mujhe aur ab har ek chiz ka badla luga tumse

( yes now no one can separate us it was not easy to win your heart you troubled me a lot and now i will take revenge of everything)

He said looking at her with naughty smile making her blush

R: let's take a selfie

He said while she smiles and nodded and he takes some selfies of themselves ishita was posing for the selfie smiling while raman looks at her and kissed her cheeks

R: i love you

He said making her blush

I: i love you too raman

She said looking at him while he kissed her forehead lovingly while she closed her eyes feeling his touch he bring his lips near hers and put his lips on hers while she wrapped her arms around him and they start kissing each other passionately after sometime they broke the kiss in the need of air and looks at each other she hugs him tightly while he wrapped his arms around her

Next two days passed in jiffy ishra were enjoying the beautiful phase of their life they were very excited for their wedding ishra's enjoys their mehndi and haldi ceremony happily with their families

Finally after two days it was ishra was marriage ishita was ready wearing mehroon and golden colour beautiful lehnga with heavy dupta looking very beautiful while raman was wearing mehroon colour sherwani with clean shaven look looking very handsome amma welcomes raman and his family happily and raman got busy in performing the rituals while his eyes were only waiting for ishita

M: bhai just control yourself bhabhi aa jayegi don't worry

( bhabhi will come don't worry)

Mihir said teasing raman while he glares at him

After sometime

Pandit ji called ishita to the mandap mihika brings ishita there while raman looks at her and get lost in her while mihika made ishita sit next to raman they both looks at each other and shared intense eye lock

Soon pandit ji start chanting the mantars and told ishra to takes pehras around the sacred fire ishra got up and takes the pehras around the fire holding each other hand after it pandit ji told them to sit down then he told raman to made ishita wear mangalsutra raman takes the mangalsutra and made her wear it

Than he took a pinch of sindoor and filled her partition making her his forever while she closed her eyes feeling the moment

A tear fall from her eyes raman wipes her tears while she looks at him and smiles pandit ji told them to take blessings from elders while ishra got up and to take blessings from everyone

P.s: that's it for now please ignore the mistakes and do share your reviews 😊

Updated next part please have a look.