Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ash22101997 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

You know french wow I too know basic level french 😃. The French language is beautiful. It sounds very polite, elegant and classy. I would encourage if I  see there is scope and passion. Well if you don't mind me asking in which field of art u r studying because I personally love artwork not renowned ones n all good ones.

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ash22101997

You know french wow I too know basic level french 😃. The French language is beautiful. It sounds very polite, elegant and classy. I would encourage if I  see there is scope and passion. Well if you don't mind me asking in which field of art u r studying because I personally love artwork not renowned ones n all good ones.

I am French. French is my native language. English, Hindi and Bangla I learned during my teenage years. 

Woow how did you learn French ? 

Painting and sketching which led me to graphic designing. 

ash22101997 thumbnail

the update was great but now I am going to request you to post the next chapter a little early because we all waited for your update and understood your situation so to suffice the wait and late update for the last two chapters please post the next chapter a little early 🥺. 

Devikadish thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ho gaya Patchup🥳

Sai ne kya sahi tarike apnaya👍🏼, although while reading I was getting *ahem ahem* thoughts☺️ b'coz of the setting☺️

Samrat confuse ho raha hai, he wants to save his marriage, but also unknowingly falling for Luna it seems.

Luna theek rahe❤️

Amazing Muguet❤️

Sais apology waa very sweet. ♥️

fatssrilanka thumbnail

Finally, SaiRat patched up much to Pakhi's dismay. Looks like Samrat doesn't love Pakhi. It would be better if he let her go. Has Luna gone missing? Waiting for the next part.

Rdigest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Finally finally you made them patch up 🥺. How beautifully Sai apologized. Hope the makers copy this scene and make Sai apologize for lying to Virat during holi, giving the pendant away 🙄

amulbaby06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

First of all jhappi lelo yaar. Thanks for the update.  

Such  a lovely update. That realization  is so beautiful. It touched me.  Meri taraf se bada wala chocolate aapko.

Those notes, that hug.... wah wah...👏

Decoration ko dekh kar Bechari Karishma kuch aur hi soch liye🤣🤣 meri gutter mind bhi socha kab aayegi aise chance🤣🤣

Didi ki story hmm phas gayi. Was verry happyyyy jao jao behna , par yaar ending Moon missing.  Aap na , sach me you know how to make us restless.  Ab kya hoga, kya hoga Moon ko. 

Loved it. Take care.  Please update soon.  Jyada late mat karna. 

AruDgirl thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Rest was beautiful but last part 😭

Arnavkibewi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

You have made me very happy with your update thank you 😊 

loved how Virat has finally made Sai understand how she makes him feel.  Glad they are back to normal. It was sad when he didn’t call her whilst on the mission 

I also hope moon is ok she is perfect for Samrat and for the chavan family

I please please please don’t make us wait so long this time 😊