Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Thanks dear

Glad you liked it

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Part=35

Ishra spends quality time with kids and enjoyed their honeymoon period happily and after few days they were finally returning to home they were in the flight kids were sleeping peacefully while ishita was sitting resting her head on raman's shoulder

I: raman hamara honeymoon kitni jaldi khtam ho gya naa but maine sach mai bhot enjoy kiya you know what ye meri life ka sabse best trip tha humne kitni sari nayi yaadien banayi aur mujhe aapka pyar mil gya i am very happy

( raman our honeymoon gets over so soon but i really enjoyed it a lot it was best trip of my life we made so many new memories and i got your love i am very happy)

She said making him smile

R: agar tum chaho to hum dobara wapis jaa sakte hai i won't mind

( if you want we can go back i won't nind)

I: no raman aapko office bhi sambhlna hai aur adi ka school bhi start hone wala hai

( no raman you have to go to the office and adi's school is also going to start)

R: haa aur mujhe apni biwi se romance bhi karna hai jo ki hamare ghar mai to kabhi possible nahi hoga koi naa koi tapak hi padta hai disturb karne aur waha hamare honeymoon pe bhi bacho ne hume kitna disturb kiya

( yes and i have to do romance with my wife which is not possible in our home beacuse everyone will come to disturb us and our kids spoiled our honeymoon too by disturbing us)

He said while she smiles looking at him

I: koi baat nahi next time naa bacho ko saath nahi le jayege aur mujhe naa next time london jana hai aap mujhe leke jaaoge naa?

( it's ok next time we will not take kids along with us and i want to go to london next time will you take me there?)

R: oh ho mujhse zada excited to tum lag rahi ho dobara honeymoon pe jaane ke liye

( you seemed more excited than me to go for another honeymoon)

I: haa mujhe naa london bhot passand hai maine movies mai dekha hai it's really beautiful

( yes i like lodon a lot i saw it in movies it's really beautiful)

R: hum waha ghumne thodi naa jayege honeymoon pe jayege to hum sara din room mai hi rahege aur ek dusre se khoob pyar karege

( we will not go there for outing we will go for our honeymoon so we will stay in our room only and will love each other a lot)

He said with naughty smile while she hit him lightly on shoulder

R: so tell me naa kab chale london?

( when will we should go to london?)

He said teasing her making her blush

I: raman please

She blushes while raman smiles looking at her she rested her head on his chest while he wrapped his arms around her

After sometime

Ishra finally reached home everyone gets happy seeing them simmi comes to them 

S: bhai bhabhi welcome back

She said and hugs them

T: hum log kabse tum dono ka wait kar rahe the

( we were waiting for you both from so long)

Adi: dadi

Adi comes towards toshi ji running and hugs her while she smiles and kissed his forehead and ishra takes blessings from toshi ji and mr bhalla while they blessed them happily and hugs them

Adi: dadi humne aapko bhot miss kiya

( dadi we missed you a lot)

T: humne bhi aap sabko bhot miss kiya aur aaj maine apne bacho ke liye bhot hi tasty khaana banya hai tum log jaldi se jaake freshen up ho jao

( we also missed you a lot and today i had made very tasty food for my kids so you guys go and get freshen up)

Mr bhalla: haa puttar jao tum log thak gaye hoge

( yes puttar go you must be very tired)

He said while ishra nodded

R: maa maine aapke haath ke khaane ko bhot miss kiya waha main iss madrasan ke haath ka khaana khake bore ho gya tha punjabi khaane mai bhi sambhar masala dalti rehti hai aapki bahu

( maa i missed food of your hands very much i got bore eating food of madrasan's hand you know she mixes sambhar masla in punjabi food)

He said while ishita looks at him shocked

I: raman kitna jhoot bolte ho aap mujhse kaha tha ki main maa se bhi acha khaana banati hoon

( raman you are a liar you said that i make tasty food than maa)

T: acha ab tum dono jaghra maat karna jao raman bacho ko bhi le jao jaldi se freshen up hoke aa jao main khaana garm kar deti hoon

( ok now you both start fighting raman take kids to the room and get freshen up till than i will heat the food)

R: ok maa

He said and wents to the room taking adi and ayaan with him

T: ishita puttar tu bhi jaake freshen up ho jaa

( ishita puttar you also go and get freshen up)

S: bhabhi meri baat suno naa idhar aao zara

( bhabhi listen to me come here)

She said and hold her hand and takes her on the side

I: kya hua simmi?

( what happen simmi?)

S: bhabhi ab batao naa aapka honeymoon kaisa tha bacho ne disturb to nahi kiya naa zada?

( bhabhi now tell me naa how was your honeymoon did kids disturbed you?)

I: simmi

S: bhabhi mujhse kyu chupa rahi ho? Main aapki behan ki tarh hoon aap mujhse share kar sakti ho sab kuch waise aapke chere pe itna glow hai kya baat hai? I think bhai ke pyar ka hi asar hai

( bhabhi why are you hiding it from me? I am like your sister you can share everything with me and why your face is glowing so much? I think it is effect of bhai's love)

She said teasing her making her blush

I: simmi please naa

T: simmi maat pareshan kar apni bhabhi ko

( simmi don't tease your bhabhi)

S: arey maa main to bas bhabhi se puch rahi thi unka honeymoon kaisa tha waise dekho zara bhabhi ko kitna glow kar rahi hai aapko nahi lagta?

( maa i was just asking bhabhi about their honeymoon just look at bhabhi she is glowing so much don't you think so?)

T: haa glow to bhot kar rahi hai iska kaaran bhi raman hi hai naa

( yes she glowing a lot raman is the reason behind this)

I: mummy ji aap bhi main jaa rahi hoon

( mummy ji too i am going)

She said and leaves from there blushing while simmi and toshi ji smiles looking at her

After sometime

Everyone was sitting on the dinning table having lunch together when amma comes there

Amma: ishu

Ishita got happy seeing her

I: amma

She smiles looking at her while amma comes to her and hugs her happily

I: amma aap aur appa thik ho naa?

( amma you here and how is appa?)

Amma: haa kanna hum dono thik hai ab tum aa gayi ho naa hum bhot khush hai

( yes kanna we both are fine now you have come we are really happy)

She said while ishita smiles amma looks at raman while he touched her feets amma blessed him happily while adi hugs her happily

R: amma aap bhi hamare saath lunch kijiye naa please sit

( amma please sit and have lunch with us)

He said while amma smiles and nodded

I: amma appa kaha hai?

( amma where is appa?)

Amma: wo apne kisi friend se milne gaye hai tum baad main unse milne aa jana

( he went to meet his friend you can come to meet him later)

She said while ishita smiles and nodded

After sometime

Ishra gave gifts to all family members which they brings for them

T: tum dono hamare liye itna kuch kyu leke aaye?

( why you both bring so many things for us?)

I: mummy ji ye sab to hamari tarf se chota sa gift hai ab hum aap sabke liye itna to kar hi sakte hai naa

( mummy ji it was just small gift from us at least we can do this for you)

S: bhabhi you are so sweet aapko pata hai bhai to kabhi hamare liye aise gift nahi leke aaye thank you so much

( bhabhi you are so sweet you know bhai never brings gifts for us like this)

She said while ishita smiles

Mr bhalla: simmi puttar jaldi se sabke chai bana ke lao

( simmi puttar go and make tea for everyone)

I: papa ji main chai bana ke lati hoon sabke liye aap sab gifts dekho

( papa ji i will make tea for everyone you all sit and see the gifts)

Mr bhalla: thank you puttar main tumhare haath ke chai bhot miss kar raha tha

( thank you puttar i missed your tea very much)

He said while ishita smiles and went to the kitchen to make tea for everyone while raman saw this and goes behind her he went to the kitchen and saw ishita making tea and hugs her from behind

I: raman kya kar rahe ho aap? Koi aa jayega chodo mujhe

( raman what are you doing? Someone will come leave me)

R: main to tumhari help karne aaya hoon

( i come to help you)

I: mujhe aapki help nahi chaiye chodo mujhe

( i don't want your help leave me)

R: gussa ho mujse?

( are you angry)

I: nahi main kyu gussa hougi? Main to khush hoon ab mujhe pata jo chal gya ki aapko mere haath ka khaana bilkul passand nahi hai ab se main aapke liye khaana nahi banugi

( no why will i be angry? I am happy now i realised that you don't like food made by me so now i will not make food for you)

R: main to mazak kar raha tha

( i was kidding)

I: par main mazak nahi kar rahi kya keh rahe the aap main acha khaana nahi banati main aapke liye itne pyar se punjabi khaana banati hoon but you just don't like it ab aap kahoge naa phir bhi aapke liye khaana nahi banaugi

( but i am not kidding what was you saying? That i don't make good food i made punjabi food for you with so much love but you just don't it now i will not make food for you even if you ask)

She said angrily while he smiles looking at her and pulled her towards himself

R: haye meri madrasan to gusse mai aur bhi hot lagti hai

( my madrasan look so hot when she get angry)

He said wrapping his arms around her

I: ab aap topic change maat karo raman aapse acha to adi hai wo kitni taarif karta hai jab main uske liye khaana banati hoon

( now don't change the topic raman adi is better than you he praises me so much when i made food for him)

R: arey adi to bacha hai wo tumhe jhoot bolta hai taaki tumhe bura naa lage

( adi is a kid he lied to you so that you don't feel bad)

He said while she glares at him

I: seriously raman you are so bad

R: ok baba i am sorry sach kahu to maine maa se jan bhooj ke jhoot kaha taaki maa mere liye khaana banaye aur tumhare paas apne pati ke saath spend karne ke liye khoob time ho agar tum har whakt kitchen mai rahogi to mere saath time spend kaise karogi

( ok baba i am sorry actually i said all that o that maa make food for me everyday and you have time to spend with your husband if you will be in the kitchen all the time than how will you spend time with me?)

He said tucking her hair stand behind her ear

I: ab jhoot maat bolo raman main sab jaanti hoon

( now don't lie raman i know everything)

R: main jhoot nahi bol raha sachi mujhe to tumhare haath ka khaana bhot passand hai aur tum ye jaanti ho par usse bhi zada mujhe tum passand ho khaane mai

( i am not lying i really like food of your hands and you know that but more than food i love to eat you)

He said winking at her while she hit him lightly on chest

I: beshram

R: i am sorry ab gussa chod bhi do naa please

( i am sorry now don't be angry please)

He said making cute face while she smiles

I: raman you are too much seriously

R: so ab tum mujhse gussa nahi naa?

( so now you are not angry with me?)

I: aapse kabhi gussa reh sakti hoon?

( can i stay angry with you?)

She said while he smiles and kissed her forehead lovingly she closed her eyes feeling his touch and hugs him he also wrapped his arms around her they were hugging each other when simmi comes there

S: jaha to romance chal raha hai love birds ka

( love birds are busy in romancing here)

She said while ishra broke the hug listing her voice

I: simmi

S: sorry bhabhi mujhe nahi pata tha jaha romance chal raha hai

( sorry bhabhi i didn't know that you both were busy in romancing here)

R: haa to apni biwi se romance kar raha hoon tujhe kya problem hai? Jab dekho disturb karne aa jati ho koi aur kaam nahi hai tumhe?

( i am romancing with my wife do you have any problem? You always comes to disturb us don't you have any other work?)

T: kya hua tum dono kyu lad rahe ho?

( what happen why are you both fighting?)

Toshi ji also comes there and looks at them

R: maa simmi ko samjha lo aap

( maa please make simmi understand)

S: maa meri kya galti hai main to jaha bhabhi ki help karne aayi thi mujhe thodi pata tha jaha inn dono ka romance chal raha hoga

( maa what is my fault? I come here to help bhabhi i didn't know they both are romancing here)

T: simmi tu chup kar

( simmi keep quiet)

S: maa dekho zara bhai aur bhabhi ko abhi honeymoon se wapis aaye hai par inka honeymoon period abhi tak khtam nahi ho raha

( maa just see bhai and bhabhi have just return from honeymoon but their honeymoon period is not over yet)

R: simmi ab tu mujhse thappad khayegi

( simmi now i will slap you)

T: chup karo tum dono raman simmi tum dono jao jaha se main ishita ki help kar deti hoon

( keep quiet both of you raman simmi you both go from here i will help ishita)

R: but maa

T: maine kaha naa jao

( i said naa go)

She said while raman made a face and leaves from there and simmi also goes from there while toshi ji comes to ishita

T: ye sab kya hai ishita?

( what is this ishita?)

She said while ishita looks down feeling embarrassed

I: sorry mummy ji

She said meekly while toshi start laughing making ishita look at her

T: koi baat nahi puttar main jaanti hoon raman naa ab tujhse ek pal bhi door nahi reh sakta

( it's ok puttar i know raman can't stay away from you for a minute)

She said making ishita blush

T: dekh kaise raman gussa hoke chala gya usko humne disturb kar diya

( see how raman left angrily beacuse we disturbed him)

I: mummy ji aap bhi

T: waise main bhot khush hoon tum dono ko aise ek saath itna khush dekh ke tum dono main itna pyar hai ek whakt tha jab raman bilkul akela tha uski zindagi mai pyar nahi tha par tumhare aane se mere raman ko uska pyar mil gya maine apne raman ko itna khush pehle kabhi nahi dekha thank you puttar mere raman ko itna pyar dene ke liye tum dono ke pyar ko kisi ki nazar naa lage

( i am very happy seeing you both happy together seeing so much love in both of you there was a time when my raman was alone there was no love in his life but my raman got his love after you came in his life i never saw raman so much happy before thank you for giving so much love to my raman)

She said while ishita smiles and hugs her happily

T: chal ab main teri help kar deti hoon

( come now i will help you)

She said while ishita nodded and they made tea together

At night

Ishita was feeding ayaan while raman comes out of washroom after changing he went towards the balcony while ishita made ayaan sleep and went behind raman she saw him standing in the balcony she went towards him and hugs him from behind while he smiles

I: aap kya kar rahe ho jaha? Aap bhot thak gaye hoge naa chal ke so jao

( what are you doing here? You must be tired naa let's go and sleep)

R: tum bhi bhot thak gayi ho naa

( you also must be tiered)

I: haa par aapke bina mujhe neend kaise aayegi?

( yes but how can i sleep without you?)

She said while he smiles and holds her hand and bring her in front of him he kissed her hand

R: thank you

I: thank you kiss liye?

( thank you for what?)

R: thank you meri family se itna pyar karne ke liye unko apnane ke liye maa papa sab kitna impressed hai tumse kaise kar leti ho?

( thank you for loving my family so much for accepting them maa papa all are so impressed with you how do you manage to do all this?)

I: raman meri nahi hamari family kaho aur maine kuch nahi kiya sab itne ache hai jaha kitna pyar karte hai mujhse to mujhe bhi to unse pyar karna hi tha after all hamari family jo hai

( raman not my family say our family and i have not did anything everyone is so nice they all love me so much so i also have to love them after all it's our family)

R: you know what you are perfect a perfect friend a perfect daughter a perfect wife a perfect daughter in law and a perfect mother

I: bas bas itni bhi taarif maat karo aur main itni perfect iss liye hoon kyunki aap perfect ho aapke bina to main adhoori hoon naa

( enough raman don't praise me so much and i am perfect beacuse you are perfect i am incomplete without you)

She said making him smile

R: i love you

I: i love you too

She said kissing his cheeks while he smiles and pecked her hair softly she closed her eyes feeling his touch while he pulls her closer and put his lips on hers and start kissing her she also start responding back after sometime they broke the kiss in the need of air she rested her head on his chest while he wrapped his arms around her pecking her hair softly he picks her in his arms and takes her inside and made her lay down on the bed and was about to get up when she pulls him towards herself

I: raman mujhe neend nahi aa rahi so hume iss baat ka fayda uthana chaiye aapko nahi lagta?

( raman i am not feeling sleepy so we should take this advantage don't you think so?)

She said playing with his shirt's button while he smiles

R: so tum kya chathi ho?

( so what do you want?)

I: aaj adi bhi apni dadi ke saath so raha hai ayaan bhi so raha hai koi bhi nahi hai hume disturb karne ke liye

( adi is sleeping with his grand mother ayaan is also sleeping there is no one to disturb us)

She said while he smiles seeing her boldness

R: haye meri sharmili madrasan jab bold banti hai to kitni achi lagti hai

( i love it when my shy madrasan gets so bold)

I: ab baatien band bhi karo

( now stop talking)

R: someone is so despo

He said while she hit him on shoulder he smiles and went towards ayaan and picks him in his arms and made him sleep in the cradle after it he comes towards ishita she open her arms for him while he smiles and comes top of her and start kissing neckline while she closed her eyes pulling him more into herself soon he removes all her clothes one by one and got busy in loving her most passionate way making her lost in himself and they got busy in loving each other forgetting everything after loving each other for long they finally fall asleep in each others arms peacefully

P.s: that's it for now please ignore the mistakes and do share your reviews 😊.

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Updated next part please have a look.

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Beautiful update di

Pehla khatm nhi hua doosre honeymoon ki planning already started ……love birds😜😜🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😜😜

Loved their family moments 😍😍

Simmi is awesome 😉😉😂

Ishra nok jhok is always fabulous ♥️♥️

Its true that ishra have completed each other…….filled everyone’s lives with happiness and contentment 💞💞💞💞

Bold ishu😉😙

Loved it

Lets see what happens next

Ty 4 d pm too di

Divyalingaraju thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

A very awesome update please update next part soon