Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priyanka7080 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: Divyalingaraju

A very emotional teaser please update soon to know what is in Amma's mind now and what will Ishra do now 

Thanks dear

Will update soon

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Thanks dear

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Part=26

Amma brings ishita come and she was going towards her room when ishita stops her

I: amma please listen to me once

Amma: ishu mujhe tumhari koi baat nahi sunni aaj tumne mera vishwas tod diya ishu maine kabhi nahi socha tha ki tum aisa kuch karogi

( ishu i don't want to listen you today you have broke my trust i never thought that you will do something like this)

I: amma isme meri kya galti hai? Mujhe bas raman se pyar ho gya kya mujhe kisi se pyar karne ka haak nahi hai? Amma aap hi kehti thi naa ki meri life mai koi aisa zaroor aayega jo mujhe bhot pyar karega to amma ab kya problem hai? Raman mujhse bhot pyar karte hai aap soch bhi nahi sakti unho ne kya kuch kiya hai mere liye

( amma what is my fault in this? I just fall in love with raman is it wrong to love someone? Don't i have right to love someone? Amma you used to told me that i will get someone who will love me so what is the problem now? Raman loves me a lot you don't even know what he did for me)

Amma: ishu just stop it maine keh diya naa mujhe uss raman ke bare mai koi baat nahi karni tumhe kyu samjh nahi aa raha ye uski chal hai wo tumhe apne pyar ke jaal mai fasa raha hai aaj ke baad tum usse kabhi nahi milaogi samjhi tum

( ishu just stop it i told you naa i don't want to talk about raman why don't you understand it's his plan he don't love you and you will not meet him from now)

She said angrily while ishita cries mihika also comes there

Mi: akka kya hua aap ro kyu rahi ho?

( akka what happen why are you crying?)

She said while ishita looks at her and hugs her

Amma: mihika tum samjhao apni behan ko ye uss raman ke pyar mai pagal ho gayi hai aaj iski wajeh se mujhe kitna sharminda hona pada

( mihika you made her understand she has gone mad in raman's love today i got insulted beacuse of her)

She said while mihika looks at her shocked

Mi: amma aap ek baar akka ki baat to suno akka sach mai raman se bhot pyar karti hai aur aap unke bare mai galat soch rahi ho raman ek bhot hi ache insan hai akka ko unse acha life partner mil hi nahi sakta

( amma listen to akka once please akka really loves raman a lot and you are thinking wrong about him raman is very nice person akka can't get a good life partner like him)

Amma: mihika iska matlab tumhe bhi ye sach pata tha?

( mihika it's mean you already know everything?)

She said looking at her shocked

Mi: haa amma mujhe sab pata hai aur isme galat kya hai amma? Maine bhi to abhi se pyar kiya naa aur aapne hamare rishte ko accept accept kar liya tha to aap akka ke rishte ko kyu accept nahi karna chathi? Aap unki feelings ko smajne ki kossish karo

( yes amma i know everything and what is wrong in this amma? I also loves abhi and you accepted our love happily so why don't you do same with akka? Amma try to understand her feelings)

Amma: mihika tum bhi mujhe bol rahi ho tum nahi jaanti kya ki wo raman bhalla kaisa insan hai? Uske dad ne kitni insult ki thi hamari unho ne ishu ko jail behja tha uss par jhoot ilzam lagya tha aur tum chathi ho ki main apni ishu ki zindagi barbad kardu main aisa nahi hone dugi

( mihika you are also trying to make me understand you don't know anything about raman his dad insulted us so much he send ishita to jail by putting wrong allegations on her and you want me to spoil ishu's life)

She said and cries while ishita comes to her

I: amma aapko lagta hai ki aapki beti kuch galat kar sakti hai? I know amma aap mere liye worried ho but amma aap raman ke bare mai galat soch rahe ho wo apni family ki tarh nahi hai aapko pata hai amma raman ne mere liye apni family ko chod diya wo akele reh rahe hai mere liye unho ne apne parents se jaghra kiya amma aap raman se itni baar mili ho aap to unko itna passand bhi karti thi aapko lagta hai ki wo kuch galat kar sakte hai?

( amma do you think your daughter can do something wrong? I know you are worried for me amma but you are thinking wrong about raman he is not like his family he left his family for me he is living alone he fought with his parents for me amma you had meet raman so many times you also used to like him a lot do you think he can do something wrong?)

She said making amma look at her

I: i know amma raman ke parents mujhe bilkul passand nahi karte aur unho ne hamare saath bhot bura behave kiya but isme raman ki kya galti hai amma? Mere liye raman unke against chale gaye wo apni family ko chod ke akele reh rahe hai meri wajeh se kyunki wo mujhse pyar karte hai aapko pata hai amma raman ne meri jaan bachne ke liye khood ki jaan ko khatre mai daal diya tha

( i know amma raman's parents doesn't like me they behaved very badly with me but what is raman's fault in this? He went against his family for me beacuse he loves me you know what amma he put his life in danger to save me)

She said making amma look at her

I: jab mai musibat mai hoti hoon naa wo mere saath khade hote hai aapko pata hai amma jab aap hospital mai thi to wo raman hi the jinho ne aapke operation ke liye paise diye tha main to toot chuki thi aapki halat dekh ke raman ne mujhe sambhala agar raman ka pyar jhoota hota naa to wo mujhe apne saath kahi door le jaate par unho ne mujhe aapke saath bhej diya kyunki wo mujhe apni family se alag nahi kar sakte amma aap unke pyar pe shak maat karo please

( whenever i was in any trouble raman was there to protect me you know amma when you was in hospital he was the one who gave money for your operation i was very scared seeing your condition but raman gave me strength if raman's love is fake than he will not let me come with you here he sends me with you beacuse he don't want me to go away from my family like him amma please do not doubt on his love)

She said crying looking at her

I: amma aapko yaad hai maine aapse kaha tha ki main kabhi kisi se pyar nahi karugi mujhe pyar pe vishwas nahi hai par raman se milke meri soch badal gayi amma raman ne mujhe pyar ka ehsas karvya aapke aur mihika ke hote hue bhi main kayi baar akela mehoos karti thi but raman ne mera wo akelapan door kiya unho ne mere dard ko smajha jiss pyar ki mujhe zaroort thi wo pyar diya raman ne mujhe aur main khood samjh nahi payi kab mujhe unse pyar ho gya

( amma do you remmber i told you that i can never love someone beacuse i don't trust on love but raman changed my thinking amma i couldn't stop myself for falling for him i was very alone amma and raman come in my life as my support he gives me so much love that even i didn't realised when did i fall in love with him)

She and smiles between tears

I: amma aapko raman pe trust nahi hai to thik hai but please ek baar apni beti pe trust karo he is prefect for me main raman se bhot pyar karti hoon amma main nahi reh sakti unke bina please amma samjhne ki kossish karo itni mushkil se mujhe mera pyar mila mujhse mera pyar maat chino amma please

( amma if you don't trust raman than it's ok but please trust on your daughter he is perfect for me i love him a lot i just can't live without him please amma just try to understand just don't snatch my love from me amma)

She said crying while amma looks at her

Amma: ishu main tumhari amma hoon aur tumhare saath kabhi kuch galat nahi karugi aur tumhare life partner main khood choose karugi

( ishu i am your amma i will not do anything wrong with you and i will choose life partner for you)

I: amma aap mujhe force nahi kar sakti main raman se pyar karti hoon aur unse hi shadi karugi am sorry amma par iss baar main aapki baat nahi sunugi

( amma you can't force me i love raman and i will marry him only am sorry amma this time i won't listen to you)

She said and went to her room crying while amma looks at her

Mi: amma please main akka ko iss haal mai nahi dekh sakti aap please unki feelings ko samjhne ki kossish karo

( amma please i can't see akka like this please try to understand her feelings)

Amma: mihika mujhe ab iss bare mai koi baat nahi karni hai

( mihika i don't want to talk about this now)

She said and went to her room without listing her

At night

Ishita was trying to call raman finally he picks the call after sometime

I: raman aap phone kyu nahi utha rahe the? Aap thik to ho naa?

( raman why was you not picking my calls? Are you fine?)

R: main thik hoon ishita tum kaisi ho?

( i am fine ishita how are you?)

I: i am not fine raman amma meri baat samjhne ko tyar nahi hai aap please kuch karo main aise nahi jee sakti raman amma meri shadi kisi aur ke saath karna chathi hai

( i am not fine raman amma is not ready to listen to me please raman do something i just can't live like this amma wants me to marry someone else)

She said and cries

R: ishita just relax tumhe hamare pyar pe vishwas hai naa sab thik ho jayega

( ishita just relax you trust our love right everything will be fine)

I: kuch thik nahi hoga raman amma bhot gusse mai hai wo hamare pyar ko nahi samjhegi raman aur main aapse door nahi reh sakti raman i think hume shadi kar leni chaiye main abhi aapke paas aa rahi hoon hum mandir mai jaake shadi kar lenge phir hamari families ko hume accept karna hi hoga

( nothing will be fine raman amma is very angry she will never understand our love raman i think we should get marry than our families have to accept us)

R: ishita ye tum kya keh rahi ho? Hum aisa kuch nahi karege

( ishita what are you saying? We will not do something like this)

I: but kyu raman?

( but why raman?)

R: ishita meri family to already mera saath chod chuki hai main nahi chatha tumhari amma bhi tumse door ho jaye ishita try to understand wo tumhari maa hai unko pura haak hai tumhari life ke fasile lene ka agar humne aisa kuch kiya to wo kitna hurt hongi pata hai aur hum unke aashirwad ke bina shadi nahi kar sakte

( ishita my family had already left me alone and i don't want your amma to leave you ishita try to understand she is your mother she has all the rights on you and if we did something like this than she will be so hurt and we can't marry without her blessings)

I: but raman

R: ishita please just trust me sab thik ho jayega main hoon naa hum shadi zaroor karege par tumhari amma ke aashirwad se hamari family mai koi bada to ho hume aashirwad dene ke liye ishita tum apni amma ka vishwas nahi todh sakti please try to understand

( ishita please just trust me everything will be fine i am with you we will get marry but with blessings of your amma there should be someone elder from our family to bless us right? So you can not break your amma's trust please try to understand)

I: ok raman jab tak amma hamari shadi ke liye tyar nahi hongi hum shadi nahi karege but main sirf aur sirf aapse hi shadi karugi amma mere saath zabrdasti nahi kar sakti agar unho ne mujhe force kiya to main apni jaan de dugi

( ok raman we will not get marry till amma gets agree for it but i will marry only you amma can't force me and if she did so than i will kill myself)

R: ishita are you mad? What is wrong with you? Tum aisa soch bhi kaise sakti ho meri baat dhyan se sun lo ishita agar tumne khood harm karne ki kossish ki naa to main kabhi tumse baat nahi karuga samjhi tum

( ishita are you mad? What is wrong with you? How can you even think something like this? Listen to me carefully ishita if you tried to harm yourself than i will never talk to you do you get that?)

He said scolding her

R: ishita please just trust on me trust on our love

He said while she nodded

I: i am sorry raman main phir kabhi aisa nahi kahugi

( i am sorry raman i will not say this again)

R: aur tum apna pura dhyan rakhogi main bhot jald aauga tumse milne i promise

( and you will take care of yourself i will come to meet you soon i promise)

I: aap bhi apna dhyan rakhna i love you raman

( you also take care of yourself)

R: i love you too

He said and hangs up the call while ishita cries amma listen everything standing on the door and went to her room without saying anything

Next day

Ishita comes out of washroom after taking bath while amma comes there

Amma: ishu ye lo iss saree ko pehan ke ready ho jana aaj sham ko ek ladka aane wala hai tujhe dekhne

( ishu take this saree and get ready wearing it a boy is coming to see you in the evening)

She said giving her a saree

I: amma maine aapse kaha naa mujhe kisi se nahi milna

( amma i told you naa i don't want to meet anyone)

Amma: ishu tumhe meri kasam hai sham ko ye saree pehan kar ready rehna bas ek baar uss ladke se mil lena

( ishu you my swear you have to get ready wearing this saree just meet that boy once)

I: amma

Amma: ishu maine kaha naa sham ko ready ho jana ab mujhe kuch nahi sunna

( ishu i told you naa be ready in the evening i don't want to listen anything)

She said and leaves from there while ishita cries helplessly

At evening

Ishita was sitting in her room lost in thoughts when amma comes there

Amma: ishu are you ready? Let's go

I: amma please don't do this mujhe kisi se nahi milna aap samjne ki kossish karo main raman se pyar karti hoon main kisi aur se shadi nahi kar sakti amma

( amma please don't do this i don't want to meet anyone please try to understand i love raman i can't marry with anyone else)

She said crying while amma looks at her

Amma: ishu maine tumse kaha naa tum chalo mere saath maine tere liye bhot hi acha ladka chuna hai apni amma par vishwas rakho ishu main tumhare saath kabhi kuch galat nahi karugi ek baar uss ladke se mil to lo

( ishu i told you naa come with mei had choose a very nice boy for you just trust on your amma ishu i will never do anything bad with you just meet that boy once)

I: amma mujhse ye nahi hoga aap kyu mujhe force kar rahi ho? Main sirf raman se pyar karti hoon main nahi reh sakti unke bina please amma try to understand main kisi se nahi milna chathi amma please go

( amma i can't do this why are you forcing me? I love raman i can't live without him please try to understand amma i don't want to meet anyone amma please go)

Amma: ishu

I: amma please just leave please

She said and cries while amma leaves from there ishita fall down on her knees crying recalling all the moments spend with raman she was lost in her thoughts when someone keep hand on her shoulder she turns and saw raman standing there she smiles seeing

I: raman

She got up and hugs him tightly and started crying

I: thank god aap aa gaye raman main aapko bhot miss kar rahi thi

( thank god you come raman i was missing you so much)

R: i missed you too ishita ab main aa gya hoon naa please stop crying

( i missed you too now i have come so please stop crying)

I: raman main aapke bina nahi reh sakti amma meri baat samjhne ko tyar hi nahi hai wo meri shadi kisi aur se karna chathi hai please raman mujhe le chaliye jaha se

( raman i can't live without you amma is not ready to understand this she wants me to marry with someone else please raman take me from here)

She said crying hugging him tight

R: just relax ishita koi bhi hume alag nahi kar sakta main aa gya hoon so calm down

( just relax ishita no one can separate us i have come naa so calm down)

He said and cupped her face and wipes her tears while she looks at him and hugs him again while he also hugs her tightly caressing her hair lovingly they were hugging each other when amma and mihika comes there ishra broke the hug seeing them while ishita got scared seeing amma and holds raman's hand tightly

I: amma please aap gussa maat karna

( amma please don't get angry)

She said while amma comes towards them ishita hides herself behind raman holding his hand tightly while raman looks at her

R: ishita tumhe darne ki koi zaroort nahi hai

( ishita you don't need to get scared)

Amma: ishu i know tum apni amma se naraz ho par main tumhari amma hoon aur tumhare saath kabhi kuch galat nahi hone dugi main jaanti hoon maine galti ki hai par ab mujhe ehsas ho gya hai ki tumhare liye raman se acha ladka mujhe nahi mil sakta

( ishu i know you are angry with your amma but i am your mother and i will not let anything bad happen with you and i know i did mistake but now i have realised i can't find any other good boy for you than raman)

She said making ishita look at her

Amma: haa ishu mujhe tumhare aur raman ke rishte se koi problem nahi hai aur raman hi wo ladka hai jisko maine bulaya tha tumhe dekhne ke liye maine tumhare liye raman ko choose kiya hai

( yes ishu i don't have any problem with your and raman's relation and raman is the boy whom i called here to see you i have choosed raman for you)

I: what?

R: haa ishita ye sach hai maine tumse kaha tha naa ki tumhari amma hamare rishte ko zaroor accept kar lengi aaj subhe tumhari amma mere ghar aayi thi mujhse milne

( yes ishita it's true i told you naa your amma will accept our relationship today morning she comes to my house to meet me)

Flash back

Raman opens the door hearing the doorbell and saw amma standing there he got shocked seeing her there

R: aunty aap jaha itne subhe ishita to thik hai naa? Kya hua aunty boliye ishita thik hai naa?

( aunty you are here at early morning is ishita fine? What happen aunty please tell me is ishita fine?)

He asked worriedly while amma nodded making him relief

Amma: raman main jaha tumse baat karne aayi hoon

( raman i come here to talk to you)

R: haa aunty aap andar aao naa please

( yes aunty please come inside)

He said and takes her inside and made her sit on the couch and sits near her

Amma: raman meri ishu tumse bhot pyar karti hai maine kabhi ishu ko aise nahi dekha usne mujhse itni badi baat chupayi agar ishu ne tumhe choose kiya hai to tum mai koi baat hogi par main uski maa hoon mujhe uski fikar hai uske saath jo kuch hua pehle mera tum par vishwas karna asan nahi hai

( raman my ishu loves you a lot i never saw ishu like this she hide such a big truth from me if ishu had choose you than there is really something good in you but i am her mother after whatever happen to her it's not easy for me to trust you)

R: main jaanta hoon aunty aur aapki chinta bilkul sahi hai aap ishita ki amma ho i can understand jo kuch bhi mere papa ne kiya uske baad mujh pe trust karna aapke liye easy nahi hoga main bas aapse itna kehna chatha hoon ki main ishita se sach mai bhot pyar karta hoon i can't live without her but hum aapke aashirwad ke bina shadi nahi karege

( i know aunty and your fear is right you are ishita's mother i can understand after what my dad did with ishita it's not easy for you to trust me i just want to say you that i really love ishita i can't live without her but we will not get marry without your blessings)

Amma: aur agar maine tum dono ka rishta accept nahi kiya to tum kya karoge?

( and what if i didn't accepts your relationship than what will you do?)

She said while raman looks at her shocked

R: aunty mujhe mere pyar pe pura vishwas hai aapko mera koi bhi test lena ho to aap le sakti ho i am ready to prove my love mujhe nahi pata aapko kaise vishwas dilau par mera ishita ke liye pyar sacha hai aur main bas aapse itna hi keh sakta hoon ki main zindagi bhar ishita ki aankhon mai aansu nahi aane duga usko duniya ki har khushi dene ki kossish karuga i know aapka mujh pe trust karna easy nahi hai aur agar aapne mera aur ishita ka rishta accept nahi kiya to bhi main kabhi uska saath nahi choduga maine usko hamesha protect karne ka vada kiya hai main ishita se bhot pyar karta hoon aur uske bina apni life imagine bhi nahi kar sakta

( aunty i have full trust on my love you can take any test of mine i am ready to prove my love i don't know how to make you believe me i just want to say that our love is true i will always love ishita and i will always protect her i know it is not easy for you to trust me and if you did not accept our relationship than than also i can't leave ishita alone beacuse i promised her that i will always protect her i love her a lot and i can't imagine my life without her)

He said while amma looks at him

R: i know aap abhi gussa hai aapko meri baaton pe vishwas nahi hoga aur main janta hoon aap ishita se bhot pyar karti ho aap mere parents ki tarh nahi ho jaise main apne parents se door hoon main nahi chatha ishita bhi aapse door jaye hum dono aapke aashiwad ke bina shadi nahi karege aunty

( i know aunty you are still very angry amd you will not trust me i know you love ishita a lot you are not like my parents and i don't want ishita to stay away from you we will not get marry without your blessings)

Amma: mujhe tum dono ka rishta manzoor hai raman

( i am ready to accept your and ishita's relation)

She said making raman happy

Amma: haa raman ab mujhe vishwas ho gya hai ki meri ishu ko tumse acha ladka mil hi nahi sakta you are perfect for him aur ye baat mujhe kal raat hi realise ho gayi thi jab maine ishu ko tumse phone pe baat karte suna main to bas jaha tumse baat karne aayi thi raman main chathi hoon tum aaj sham ko hi hamare ghar aao ishita se milne ke liye

( yes raman now i have full faith that my ishu can not get a good boy than you raman you are perfect for him and i realised this last night only when i saw ishu talking with you i came here to talk to you i want you to come to our home in the evening to meet ishu)

She said while raman got really happy listing her

Amma: main hamesha chathi ki meri ishu ko ek aisa ladka mile jo usse bhot pyar kare usko hamesha khush rakhe aur ishu ki aankhon mai tumhare liye itna pyar dekh ke mujhe vishwas ho gya hai ki tum meri ishu ke liye perfect ho tum dono ka pyar sacha hai aur mujhe ishu ke liye tumse acha ladka mil hi nahi sakta tum meri ishu se shadi karoge naa

( i always want my ishu to get a boy who will love her a lot and always keep her happy and seeing ishu's love for you i realised that you are perfect for him your love is true and i can't find any other good boy for ishu will you marry my ishu?)

She said looking at him while raman nodded

R: thank you aunty thank you so much hamare pyar ko samjhne ke liye i promise you main ishita ko hamesha khush rakhuga usko duniya ki har khushi duga

( thank you aunty thank you so much for understanding our love i promise you i will always keep ishita happy i will give her all the happiness in the world)

He said while amma smiles

Amma: to aaj sham ko tum hamare ghar aaoge naa? Main ishu ko aur udas nahi dekh sakti

( so will you come to our home in the evening? I can't see my ishu sad)

She said while raman smiles and nodded

Flash back ends

Ishita gets happily shocked listing this and looks at raman with teary eyes

R: maine tumse kaha tha naa sab thik ho jayega

( i told you naa everything will be fine)

He said while ishita nodded

Amma: ishu kanna mujhe maaf kardo maine tumhe bhot hurt kiya naa tumhare pyar ko nahi smajha par tumhare aur raman ke pyar ko dekh ke mujhe ehsas ho gya ki meri soch galt thi you was right ishu tumhe raman se acha ladka mil hi nahi sakta

( ishu kanna please forgive me i know i hurt you a lot i did not understand your feelings but seeing your love for each other i realised that i was wrong and you was right ishu you can not get a good boy than raman)

I: amma aap sach mai khush ho naa?

( amma are you really happy?)

She said looking at her with teary eyes

Amma: agar meri beti khush hai to main bhi khush hoon main hamehsa se tumhare liye raman jaisa ladka chathi thi mujhe pura vishwas hai ki raman tumhe hamesha khush rakhega

( if my daughter is happy than i am also happy i always want a boy like raman for you and i have full trust on him he will always keep you happy)

R: aunty main aapka ye vishwas kabhi nahi toduga

( aunty i will never break your trust)

Amma: aunty nahi amma bolo ishu ki tarh main tumhari bhi amma hoon ab

( don't call me aunty call me amma now i am your amma just like ishu's)

She said while raman smiles

Amma: ab tum khush ho naa ishu?

( are you happy now ishu?)

She said while ishita looks at her and hugs her crying happily

I: thank you amma thank you so much i love you a lot

Amma: i love you too ishu

She said kissing her forehead while ishita smiles amma holds raman's hand hand and keeps it on ishita's hand

Amma: abse meri ishu tumhari hai raman

( now my ishu is yours raman)

She said while ishra looks at each other and smiles

P.s: that's it for now please ignore the misatkes and do share your reviews will wait for it.

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

updated next part please have a look.

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Fabulous update di

Loved how ishita stood up for her love ❤️❤️

She has so much belief and trust in raman💕💕

Loved how he gave her the strength and assurance 😍😍

Ohhh so raman was that guy whom amma has chosen🤩🤩

Finally amma accepted their relationship ❣️❣️🥰🥰

Loved it

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too di

Priyanka7080 thumbnail
Originally posted by: cooldilkaur

Fabulous update di

Loved how ishita stood up for her love ❤️❤️

She has so much belief and trust in raman💕💕

Loved how he gave her the strength and assurance 😍😍

Ohhh so raman was that guy whom amma has chosen🤩🤩

Finally amma accepted their relationship ❣️❣️🥰🥰

Loved it

Ty 4 d pm too di

Thanks dear

Glad you liked it

Will update soon

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Teaser

Ishra looks at each other and smiles

Amma: raman ishu ko ring pehnao

( raman make ishu wear ring)

She said while raman smiles and nodded he takes out the ring from box and hold ishita's hand and make her wear ring ishita smiles while everyone claps

Mi: akka now your turn

She said while ishita smiles and takes the ring and holds raman hand and made him wear the ring everyone claps for them while ishra smiles looking at each other

M: bhai look here let me click a picture of both of you

He said while ishra looks towards him and mihir clicks there pictures than ishra took blessings from amma and she blessed them happily

Amma: i am very happy today

She said and hugs both of them

R: thank you so much amma aapki wajeh se hum aaj ek hue hai

( we become one today beacuse of you)

He said while amma smiles

T: raman puttar

Toshi ji comes there while ishra gets shocked seeing her there

R: maa

He looks at her while toshi ji comes towards him

T: tu to apni maa ko bilkul hi bhool puttar ab tujhe nayi family jo mil gayi hai iss ladki ne tumhe mujhse door kar hi diya

( you forget your mom puttar you got new family this girl separated you from me)

She said looking at ishita

R: maa please

T: mujhe tumse baat karni hai raman chal mere saath

( i want to talk to you come with me)

She said and holds his hand while raman looks at her

P.s: that's it for now will update soon.

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Updated a teaser please have a look.

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Teasing teaser di😯

Ty 4 d pm too

Divyalingaraju thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail