IshRa Ss: Mujhe Teri Zaroort Hai #2 part 41 on page 12 on 26/12 - Page 5

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by Divyalingaraju

A very awesome teaser please update next part soon to know what happens next 

Thanks dear

Will update soon

Part=33

Ishra were hugging each other after sometime raman feel some wetness on his shirt he broke the hug and saw tears in her eyes

R: ishita kya hua?

( what happen?)

He said cupping her face

I: kuch nahi raman aaj to main bhot khush hoon kyunki aaj mujhe mera pyar mil gya maine to kabhi socha bhi nahi tha ki mujhe aapka pyar milega

( nothing raman today i am very happy beacuse i got my love i never thought day i will get your love)

R: main janta hoon ishita tumne kitna kuch bardash kiya phir bhi tumhara pyar mere liye kabhi kam nahi hua tumhari shadi subbu ke saath ho gayi kitna kuch saha tumne usse shadi karke

( i know ishita you gone through so much but still your love for me didn't changed you got married to subbu and you got so much pain beacuse of it)

He said while ishita looks at him

I: raman maine subbu se shadi to ki par kabhi bhi move on nahi kar payi maine socha tha aapki shadi ho gayi main bhi shadi karke life mai move on kar lugi par uss subbu ne meri zindagi narak bana di thi

( raman i got married to subbu but i couldn't move on i thought you got married i will also move on after getting married but that subbu made my life hell)

She said and recalls the worst phase of her life

I: subbu ke saath ek ek din guzarna bhot mushkil tha raman wo mujhse pyar nahi karta tha uske liye to main bas ek khilona thi wo mere saath zabardasti karta tha main ek achi biwi banne ki kossish karti thi aur wo mujhe bhot buri tarh treat karta tha raat ko shrab ke nashe mai ghar aata tha aur mere saath zabardasti kiya karta tha mujhe molest karta tha aur main chahte hue bhi kuch nahi keh sakti thi kyunki wo mera pati tha jab bhi wo mere kareebh aata tha naa to mujhe kitna ganda lagta tha par main kuch nahi kar paati thi

( it was very difficult to spend even a day with subbu for him i was just a toy he used to force himself on me and i was trying to become a good wife and he used to treat me very badly he use to drink a lot and he used to molest me and i couldn't do anything beacuse he was my husband i feel very dirty whenever he used to come close to me but i was unable to do anything)

She said while raman's eyes filled with tears listing her

I: maine ye baat amma appa ko batane ki kossish ki par unho ne mera vishwas nahi kiya main dheere dheere uss life mai adjust karne ki kossish kar rahi thi par subbu ke torture badte jaa rahe the wo mujhe marta tha mujhe physically aur mentally torture karta tha meri zindagi narak bana di thi usne main usko chodna chathi thi par appa ne mujhe force kiya uske saath hi rehne ko mere paas aur koi option bhi nahi tha kayi baar socha ki apni jaan dedu par kabhi himmat nahi hui maine puri kossish ki uss life mai adjust karne ki phir jab mujhe pata chala ki main pregnant hoon mujhe laga ye news sunke shyad subbu badal jayega par wo nahi badla aur ek din jab main ghar gayi maine subbu ko kisi aur ke saath bed pe dekha uske baad mera sabar toot gya aur maine usse sare rishtey tod diye

( i told all this to amma and appa but they didn't trust me and i was trying to adjust in that life but his tortures start increasing with the time he use to beat me he use to torture me mentally and physically he made my life hell i want to leave him but appa forced me to live with him saying that he is my husband i don't have any other option sometimes i thought to end my life but couldn't get the courage to do it and one day i got to know that i am pregnant i thought subbu will change listing this news but he didn't and one day i saw him with another lady on the bed and my patience break down that day and i broke all my relationship with him)

She said and cries

I: raman agar uss din aap meri life mai nahi aate to main maar hi jaati

( raman if that day you would not come to my life than i would have died)

She said crying while raman pulls her for a hug he hugged her tightly while she cries in his arms his eyes also get moist he start caressing her hair trying to console her after sometime her cry lessen he broke the hug and pecked her hair softly

R: i am sorry ishita tum itni taklif mai jee rahi thi aur mujhe kuch pata bhi nahi tha mujhse pyar karne ki kitni badi saza mili tumhe aaj phir maine tumhe wo sab yaad dila diya am sorry

( i am sorry ishita you was in so much pain but i was unaware of it you got so much pain for loving me and today i remind you of all that again)

He said looking at her with teary eyes while she nodded in no

I: no raman aap please khood ko blame maat karo aapki koi galti nahi hai jo bhi hota hai ache ke liye hi hota hai agar subbu mujhe dhoka nahi deta to mujhe aap kaise milte? Main kuch zada hi emotional ho gayi thi par main thik hoon ab aap mere saath ho mere saath ab kabhi kuch galat nahi hoga main jaanti hoon

( no raman please don't blame yourself it's not your fault everything happens for good if subbu did not cheat on me than how will you come in my life? I got really emotional but don't worry am fine now you are with me now nothing will be wrong)

She said and wipes his tears while he hold her hand and kissed it

R: i promise you ishita main tumhe hamesha protect karuga tumhe kabhi khood se door nahi jane duga tum par aane wali kisi bhi musibat ko pehle mera saamna karna hoga

( i promise you ishita i will always protect you i will never let you go away from me and your problems have to face me before coming to you)

He said while she put her hand on his lips and nodded in no

I: raman ab hum saath hai hum life ki har problem ko milke face karege ab kuch galat nahi hoga

( raman now we are together we will face all the problems together)

She said while he smiles a little and nodded and kissed her forehead lovingly while she closed her eyes feeling his touch and hugs him again after sometime they broke the hug ishita was shivering due to cold raman wrapped a shawal around her

R: main nahi chatha tum bimar pad jao warna hamara honeymoon khrab ho jayega naa

( i don't want you to fall ill otherwise our honeymoon will get spoiled)

He said while she looks at him and smiles and rested her head on his chest he wrapped his arms around her

I: raman hum niche chale adi aur ayaan ko bhook lagi hogi naa

( raman let's go down adi and ayaan must be hungry)

R: maine adi ko bhar se dinner karvya diya tha aur ayaan so raha tha maine unn dono ko room mai sula diya tha

( i made adi eat dinner from outside and ayaan was sleeping i made both of them sleep in the room)

I: main ek baar jaake unko check kar leti hoon

( i am going to check them once)

She said while he nodded and they both went downstairs ishita went to kids room and saw ayaan was crying while adi was sleeping peacefully she went towards them and picks ayaan in her arms

I: sorry baby i know you are hungry

She said trying to calm him down and sits there and start feeding ayaan while raman looks at them standing on the door and smiles

After sometime ishita comes to the room after making adi and ayaan sleep properly she saw raman was not there she went towards the window and looks out and recalls his confession and smiles while a tear fall from her eyes she closed her eyes

After sometime

Raman comes in the room he saw ishita standing near the window and went towards her and hugs ishita from behind while she was still sobbing she wipes her tears while raman made her look at him

R: bas ishita ab main tumhari aankho mai aur aansu nahi dekh sakta

( stop it ishita i can't see tears in your eyes anymore)

He said cupping her face

I: raman

He put his finger on her lips

R: bas ab tumhe kuch kehne ki zaroort nahi hai hum apne past ko to nahi badal sakte ishita par ek saath apne aaj aur aane wale kal ko to khoobsurat bana sakte hai naa

( we can't change our past but we can make our present and future beautiful together)

He said while she smiles and nodded

I: i love you raman

R: i love you too ishita

He said and hugs her while she hide her face in his chest and closed her eyes he pecked her hair softly after sometime they broke the hug and looks at each other he cupped her face and kissed her forehead lovingly while she closed her eyes feeling his touch

He cupped her face and bring his lips near hers while she looked at him and put her lips on his making him smile and they start kissing each other passionately after sometime they broke the kiss in the need of air and looked at each other with lot of love and passion he touches her face while she closed her eyes he hold her from behind wrapping his arms around her she closed her eyes while he open her hair and put it on one side and kissed her neckline making her feel goosebumps while he remove shawl from her body and kissed her shoulder making her lost in his touches

He open the zip of her gown from behind and start kissing her bare back making her weak on her knees she turns towards him and hold him for support he looked in her eyes for her permission to go ahead while she just looked down giving her nod and hugs him he broke the hug and made her look at him and removed her earrings and chewed her earlobes while she closed her eyes he hold her hand and kissed it

He cupped her face while a tear fall from her eyes he looked at her and kissed her tears

She wrapped her arms around him while he pulled her more into himself and took her lips in his again and start kissing her hungrily she also start responding back after sometime they broke the kiss in the need of air he pulled her more closer they were few inches apart

He looks in her eyes and picks her in his arms and took her to the bed he made her lay down on the bed and comes top of her and start kissing her neckline while she start pulling him more into herself

He slide down her gown and start dropping wet kisses on her neckline going down while she was pulling him more into herself he removes his shirt and comes top of her and start kissing her again soon he remove her gown and start kissing her bare body making her stop her breath he took her peaks in his mouth and start sucking it hungerily making her lose herself completely she was moaning his name in pleasure pulling him more into herself while he got busy in loving her showering all his love on her while she forgets all her pains getting his love soon she also start kissing his bare body showering her love on him making him moan her name in pleasure after it he changed their position again and come top of her and start loving her gently yet passionately soon all their clothes were settle on the floor and both got busy in their world of love after loving each other for long he finally entered her making her his forever they rocked in synk till they reach their climax both lays down in each other arms

R: are you fine?

He said and wipes her tears while she nodded he pecked her hair softly

I: thank you for completing me thanks for loving me am very happy raman

She said looking at him and pecked his lips softly

R: thanks to you for coming in my life

He said while she smiles and kissed his chest while he wrapped his arms around her she looks at him

R: kya hua?

(what happen?)

I: raman can you please love me again? I want to feel your love again

She said looking at while he smiles

R: your wish my command

He said and come top of her and start kissing her bare body making her moan his name in pleasure soon they got busy in loving each other again after loving each other for long they finally fall asleep in each other arms

Next morning

Ishita woke up first she saw raman sleeping holding her tightly in his arms they both were wrapped in a sheet

She recalls how they become one last night and blushes recalling their moments she looks at him and pecked his hair softly and smiles when someone knocks the door

Adi: mumma papa

Ishita got up listing adi's voice and saw the time

I: oh god 9 baj gaye itna late ho gya

( oh god it's 9 am it's too late)

Adi: mumma open the door

Ishita looks at raman

I: ab main kya karu? Raman please wake up

( now what should i do? Raman please wake up)

She said trying to wake him up but he hide his face in pillow

R: let me sleep madrasan please

He said while ishita looks at him she covers him with duvet and got up wrapping sheet around herself and take out her nighty from cupboard and wore it in jiffy while adi was knocking the door continuesly ishita went to open the door

Adi: mumma aap door kyu nahi khol rahe the main kabse knock kar raha tha

( mumma why you was not opening the door? I was knocking it from so long)

I: wo am sorry beta mumma so rahi thi

( mumma was sleeping)

Adi: mumma ayaan ro raha tha par maine usko chup karva ke sula diya par abhi wo phir se uath ke ro raha hai aap chalo naa

( mumma ayaan was crying but i made him sleep but now he woke up and crying again let's go mumma)

I: haa beta chalo i know aapko bhi bhook lagi hogi mumma jaldi aapke liye bhi breakfast banati hai ok

( yes let's go i know you are also hungry mumma will make breakfast for you soon ok)

She said and picks him in her arms and kissed his cheeks and she takes him to another room

After sometime

Raman woke up and saw himself alone on the bed he got up and wore his clothes

R: ishita kaha hai?

( where is ishita?)

He said and went to check in washroom but she was not there he saw her coming in the room

I: raman uath gaye aap aaj hum both late hai pata hai ayaan kabse ro raha tha maine abhi usko doodh pilya adi ko bhi bhook lagi hai main jaldi se naha ke breakfast banane jaa rahi hoon tab tak aap bhi adi ke room ke washroom mai jaake naha lo

( raman you wake up today we are late ayaan was crying so much now i have feed him adi is also hungry i am going to make breakfast after taking bath you also go and take bath in adi's room washroom)

She was saying taking out her clothes from cupboard while raman was just looking at her she was going towards washroom while he hold her hand and pulled her to himself

R: waise mere paas ek acha idea hai kyu naa hum dono ek saath naha le kya kehti ho?

( i have a good idea we should take bath together what do you say?)

He said winking at her making her blush

I: raman please

R: what please hum dono husband wife hai hume sabhi kaam ek saath karne chaiye naa

( what please we both are husband wife we should do everything together)

He said kissing her cheeks

I: raman please abhi romance ke liye time nahi hai

( raman please it's not time for romance)

R: i think tum bhool rahi ho hum honeymoon pe aaye hai

( i think you are forgetting we are on our honeymoon)

He said chewing her earlobe while she closed her eyes

R: ab itna kyu shrma rahi ho? Kal raat ko to bhot bold ban rahi thi ab kya hua?

( why are you getting shy? You was getting so bold tonight what happened now?)

I: raman please chodo naa

( please leave me)

R: agar maine nahi choda to

( what if i didn't leave you?)

He said kissing her neckline while she closed her eyes he start caressing her waist making her moan his name in pleasure he start dropping wet kisses on her neckline going down making her lost in his touches they were lost in each other when they hears adi's voice and they parted away while adi comes there

Adi: mumma jaldi se breakfast banao naa mujhe bhook lagi hai

( mumma make breakfast soon i am hungry)

He said while ishita looks at him

R: bhook to papa ko bhi bhot lagi hai par dekho tumhari mumma mujhse baatien hi kiye jaa rahi hai kabse

( papa is also very hungry adi but see your mumma is talking nonstop with papa)

He said while ishita looks at him shocked

R: ishita jaldi se breakfast banao mujhe bhi bhot bhook lagi hai bhot energy waste hui hai tumhari wajeh se

( ishita make brakfast soon i am really hungry my lot of energy got waste beacuse of you)

He said winking at her while she glares at him

I: adi aap apne papa ke saath jaake naha lo mumma jaldi breakfast banati hai ok

( adi go and take bath with your papa mumma will make breakfast soon ok)

She said while adi nodded

Adi: papa chalo naa

( papa come on)

R: haa beta chalo ab aur koi option bhi to nahi hai mera plan to waise bhi chopat ho gya hai

( yes let's go beta i don't have any other option my plan already get ruined)

He said and picks adi in his arms and takes him from there giving a flying kiss to ishita while she smiles and nodded her head in disbelief and went to the washroom to take bath

P.s: that's it for now please ignore the mistakes and do share your reviews.

Updated next part please have a look.

A very nice update please update next part soon to know what happens next 

Beautiful update di

Ishita was so upset remembering her past🥺🥺

She has lived in hell because of that subuu😡😡

Loved how raman consoled ishita❤️❤️

They have started a new life together 💘💘

Finally they became one😍😍

They are making new and beautiful memories of their togetherness 💓💓

Plan chopat😅………adi’s poor timing 🤣🤣.

Genes of bhallas🤪🤪🤪

Loved it🥰🥰

Ty 4 d pm too di

super awesome update 

update next part soon 

n

thanks for the pm 

_TWINKLE

Originally posted by Divyalingaraju

A very nice update please update next part soon to know what happens next 

Thanks dear

Glad you liked it

Will update soon

Originally posted by cooldilkaur

Beautiful update di

Ishita was so upset remembering her past🥺🥺

She has lived in hell because of that subuu😡😡

Loved how raman consoled ishita❤️❤️

They have started a new life together 💘💘

Finally they became one😍😍

They are making new and beautiful memories of their togetherness 💓💓

Plan chopat😅………adi’s poor timing 🤣🤣.

Genes of bhallas🤪🤪🤪

Loved it🥰🥰

Ty 4 d pm too di

Thanks dear

Glad you liked it

Will update soon

Originally posted by Twinklesolanki

super awesome update 

update next part soon 

n

thanks for the pm 

_TWINKLE

Thanks dear

Glad you liked it

Will update soon

Part=34

Ishita was making breakfast in the kitchen when raman hugs her from behind

I: raman kya kar rahe ho? chodo naa mujhe breakfast banane do

( raman what are you doing? Leave me let me make breakfast)

R: maine tumhe nahi roka tum apna kaam kar sakti ho

( i didn't stop you so you can continue your work)

I: raman please leave me naa

She said while he kissed her cheeks

R: kabhi nahi main tumhe kabhi nahi choduga tumse vada kiya hai naa kaise tod sakta hoon

( never i had promised you that i will never leave you how can i break my promise?)

He said making her smile

I: par aap mujhe chodoge nahi to mai breakfast kaise banaugi? Aapko bhook lagi hai naa

( but if you will not leave me than how will i make breakfast? You must be hungry right?)

R: haa bhook to bhot lagi hai par meri biwi ko koi fikar hi nahi aaj subhe se ek kiss bhi nahi di mujhe

( yes i am very hungry but my wife doesn't care you didn't even gave me a kiss)

He said chewing her earlobe while she closed her eyes

I: raman please naa leave me

R: you are so boring and unromantic madrasan seriously tumhara husband tumse sirf ek kiss maang raha hai aur tumhe breakfast banne ki padi hai

( your husband is asking for a kiss only and you are worried for making breakfast)

I: only one kiss?

R: yes i just want a kiss

He said and pulled her more into herself while she closed her eyes he smiles looking at her and next moment he captured her lips in his for passionate kiss they start kissing each other hungrily after long time they broke the kiss in the need of air he start kissing her neckline while she closed her eyes  he open the zip of her top from behind and slide it down and start kissing her shoulder going down while she was feeling goosebumps with his touches they were lost in each other forgetting everything he was busy in kissing her

I: raman please stop it

She said trying to come out of his hold

R: kya hua?

( what happen?)

I: raman hum kitchen mai hai adi aa jayega please aur aapne sirf ek kiss bola tha abhi aap jao please

( raman we are in kitchen adi will come here please and you just ask for a kiss now go from here please)

R: don't be so scared madrasan adi nahi ayega wo ayaan ke saath kehl raha hai

( adi will not come he playing with ayaan)

He said holding her tightly in his arms when they hears adi's voice and they parted away immediately  ishita composed herself while adi comes there

Adi: mumma papa aap dono kya kar rahe ho?

( mumma papa what are you doing?)

He said while ishra looks at each other

R: adi wo main mumma ki help kar raha tha breakfast banane mai

( adi i was helping your mumma in making breakfast)7

I: haa adi aap bhar jao mumma abhi breakfast leke aa rahi hai

( yes adi you go outside mumma is coming with breakfast)

A: ok mumma

He said and runs away from there while ishra looks at each other

R: ye adi ki timing itni khrab kyu hai? Hume naa bacho ko apne saath lana hi nahi chaiye tha galti hamari hai bacho ko honeymoon pe koun leke jata hai? Log honeymoon pe jaate hai bache plan karne ke liye aur hum apne bacho ko saath leke aaye hai honeymoon pe seriously

( why is adi's timing so wrong? We should not bring kids to our honeymoon it's all our fault who brings kids to the honeymoon? Couples go on honeymoon to plan kids and here we bring our kids to our honeymoon seriously)

He said irritately while ishita smiles

I: koi baat nahi raman next time hum bacho ko ghar pe hi chod ke aayege

( it's ok raman next time we will leave kids at home)

R: you are right main soch raha hoon dusra honeymoon bhi hum abhi plan kar lete hai jaha sirf tum aur main honge

( you are right i was thinking we should plan our second honeymoon as well and only you and me will go there)

He said winking at her while she blushes

I: ok but abhi chale bhar warna adi phir aa jayega

( ok but now let's go otherwise adi will come again)

R: jana hi padega aur koi option bhi nahi hai

( we have to go as we don't have any other option)

He said while she smiles looking at him

Soon ishra were on dinning table having their breakfast and after having breakfast after it they got ready and went out with kids they went on many beautiful places than they went for shopping and spend good time together after it they went to a resturant.. for lunch and spend whole day together and enjoyed a lot

At night

Raman comes in the room after making adi and ayaan sleep and he sits on the bed all tiered when ishita comes out of washroom

R: ishita tum

He looked towards her and gets surprised seeing her standing in front of wearing a red colour  nighty while her hair was wet and open and she was looking very hot raman gets lost in her he was looking at her without blinking his eyes with open mouth while she comes towards him and closed his mouth

I: i think aapko surprise acha nahi laga

( i think you didn't like the surprise)

She said huskily in his ear while he looks at her

R: mujhe marne ka irada hai kya?

( do you want to kill me?)

I: nahi main to bas aapko ek chota surprise dena chathi thi to aap kya keh rahe the main bhot boring aur unromantic hoon

( no i just want to give you a small surprise you was saying naa that i am very boring and unromantic)

She said sitting in his lap

R: mujhe nahi pata tha meri shamili si biwi itni bold hai kal bhi tumne mujhe surprise aur aaj phir kya baat hai

( i didn't know that my shy wife can ve so bold you gave me surprise last night also and today again not bad)

I: aapko kya lagta hai sirf aap hi romantic ho? Main aapse zada romantic hoon

( what do you think that only you are romantic? I am more romantic than you)

She said wrapping her arms around him

R: ye sab maat karo warna phir se tumse pyar ho jayega

( don't do all this otherwise i will fall for you all over again)

He said making her smile

I: aapko nahi lagta ki aap time waste kar rahe ho abhi bache bhi so rahe hai koi nahi hai disturb karne ke liye so hume iss moke ka fayda uthana chaiye

( don't you think you are wasting the time kids are sleeping now so no one is here to disturb us so we should take advantage of this chance)

She said playing with his shirt's button while he smiles seeing her boldness

R: i think you are right we should not waste our time

He said and pulls her more into herself and took her lips in his and they both start kissing each other passionately while he he opens the knot of her nighty they broke the kiss in the need of air and they both lay down on the bed he removes his shirt and comes top of her and start caressing her body making her lost herself completely she pulled him more into herself while start kissing her neckline going down while she was pulling him more into herself soon he removes her nighty and start kissing her bare body making her moan his name in pleasure soon they both get busy in loving each other passionately the room filled with the moans of their love after loving each other for long they finally fall asleep in each other arms

After sometime

Raman wakes up and saw ishita sleeping peacefully he smiled looking at her and pecked her hair softly

R: main to kabhi soch bhi nahi sakta jiss dard se tum guzari ho ishita tumne kya kuch nahi saha akele mujhse pyar karne ki wajeh se tumhe kitna kuch sehna pada phir bhi tum mujhse itna pyar karti rahi aur main bevkoof mujhe kuch pata hi nahi chala i am sorry ishita jab tumhe meri sabse zada zaroort thi to main tumhare saath nahi tha

( i can't even imagine the pain you have went through ishita you had suffered so much for loving me but still you love me so much and i was a fool that i couldn't see your love for me i was not with you when you need me the most)

He said while his eyes get moist

R: tum akeli uss narak main jee rahi tahi bhot taklif sahi hai naa tumne but now i promise you main kabhi tum par koi taklif nahi aane duga hamesha tumhe protect karuga tum par koi bhi taklif aane se pehle usko mera saamna karna hoga main tumhe itna pyar duga itni khushiyan duga ki tum apne sare gam bhool jaaogi i promise you

( you was living in that hell alone you suffered so much but now i promise you i will not let any trouble to come near you i will always protect you and any trouble have to face me before coming to you i will love you so much that you will forget all your pain i promise you)

He said caressing her face lovingly while she snuggles more into him in sleep while he wrapped his arm around her and kissed her forehead lovingly and soon he also falls asleep

Next morning

Ishita wakes up while raman was still sleeping holding her tightly in his arms she smiled looking at him and kissed his hair softly and got up slowly without disturbing him and went to freshen up

After sometime

Ishita comes out of washroom after taking bath and start getting ready in front of mirror when her phone rings and she picks up the call seeing simmi's name

S: hello bhabhi kaise ho aap?

( how are you?)

I: main thik hoon simmi ghar pe sab thik hai naa?

( i am fine simmi is everyone fine at home?)

S: haa bhabhi jaha sab thik hai aap fikar maat karo bas apna honeymoon ache se enjoy karo

( yes bhabhi everyone is fine here you don't worry just enjoy your honeymoon)

T: ishita puttar tum log enjoy to kar rahe ho naa waha pe?

( ishita puttar are you both enjoying there?)

I: haa mummy ji hum bhot enjoy kar rahe hai

( yes mummy ji we are enjoying a lot)

S: haa bhabhi aap aur bhai to humko bhool hi gaye ho hum aapko itna miss karte hai par shyad aapke paas to time hi nahi hume miss karne ka shyad zada hi busy hai aap dono

( yes bhabhi you and bhai had forget us we are missing you both so much but i think you guys don't have time to miss us you both are really busy)

She said teasing her

I: nahi simmi aisa kuch bhi nahi hai hum bhi aap sabko bhot miss kar rahe hai

( no simmi it's not like that we are also missing you all)

S: bhabhi main ache se jaanti hoon aap dono ke paas to time hi nahi hai hume yaad karne ka waise bhabhi mujhe batao naa waha kya ho raha hai aap dono sirf bachon mai busy rehte ho ya khood ke liye bhi time milta hai kaisa jaa raha hai aapka honeymoon batao naa kya kya ho raha hai sab kuch batao naa

( bhabhi i know very well you both don't have time to miss us bhabhi tell me naa what is happening there? Are you both getting enough time with each other or you are busy only with kids? How is your honeymoon going? Tell me everything bhabhi)

She said teasing ishita making her blush

I: simmi

S: bhabhi mujhse kyu shrma rahi ho? You can tell me

( bhabhi why are you getting shy from me? You can tell me)

T: simmi kyu pareshan kar rahi hai tu bechari ko?

( simmi why are you troubling her?)

They were talking when raman hugs ishita from behind while she looks at him

T: ishita puttar adi aur ayaan thik hai naa?

( ishita puttar is adi and ayaan fine?)

I: ji mummy ji sab thik hai

She said while raman kissed her cheeks ishita glares at him 

T: puttar tum log ache se enjoy karo aur jaha ki fikar maat karna thik hai

( puttar you both just enjoy and don't worry about here ok)

I: ji mummy ji

She said while raman start kissing her neckline making it difficult for her to talk

T: ishita kya hua tu bol kyu nahi rahi?

( ishita what happen why are you not replying?)

I: kuch nahi mummy ji

( nothing mummy ji)

T: thik hai puttar tum log apna dhyan rakhna

( ok puttar take care of yourself)

I: ok mummy ji bye

She said and hangs up the call and looks at raman

I: ye aap kya kar rahe the raman? Main baat kar rahi thi naa mummy ji se

( what was you doing raman? I was talking with mummy ji)

R: tum jaha apne pati ke saath honeymoon pe aayi ho family ke saath nahi aur honeymoon pe family ka koi kaam nahi hota aur already hamare wo do shetan hai naa hume disturb karne ke liye

( you have come here on honeymoon with your husband not with the family already we have two kids with us to disturb us)

He said while she smiles looking at him

I: you are so cute raman

She said pulling his cheeks

R: kya kar rahi ho tum?

( what are you doing?)

I: aap ho hi itne cute adi aur ayaan se bhi zada mere sabse chotu baby ho aap

( you are really cute more than adi and ayaan you are my youngest baby)

R: acha main tumhara baby hoon to sabse zada kisse pyar karti ho tum?

( really i am your baby so whom do you love the most?)

I: hmm sabse pehle adi phir ayaan aur phir aap kyunki aap sabse chote ho naa

( hmm first of all adi than ayaan and than you beacuse you are youngest)

R: haa maa papa simmi amma appa sab ka naam bol do mujse pehle tum unn sabse mujhse zada pyar karti ho naa

( yes take everyone's name before me maa papa simmi amma appa you love all of them the most)

He said and made a face while ishita smiles looking at him

I: aww my baby got jealous

R: no i am not

He said while she wrapped her arms around him

I: raman aapko ye baat puchne ki zaroort nahi hai meri aankhon mai dekh ke aap samjh sakte ho ki main sabse zada kisse pyar karti hoon adi ayaan hamari family sab meri zindagi ka hissa hai bhot pyar karti hoon unke bina meri life adhoori hai main sabse but raman aap to meri zindagi ho

( raman you don't need to ask this question you can see this in my eyes and realise this that i love you the most adi ayaan our family all are part of my life i love all of them a lot i am incomplete without them but you are my life raman)

She said making him look at her

I: kyunki mujhe ye sab kuch aapki wajeh se mila hai raman hamare bache hamari family itni sari khushiyan sab kuch sirf aur sirf aapki wajeh se mila hai i love you the most aapke bina main apni life imagine bhi nahi kar sakti

( beacuse i got all this beacuse of you raman our kids our family and this happiness i got everything beacuse of you i love you the most and i can't imagine my life without you)

She said while his eyes get moist listing her

R: i know ishita tum mujhse sabse zada pyar karti ho jitna pyar tum mujhse karti ho utna koi nahi kar sakta pata nahi main tumhe kabhi itna pyar de bhi paauga ya nahi but main tum par kabhi koi taklif nahi aane duga i love you a lot khood se bhi zada sabse zada

( i know ishita you loves me the most the way you love me no one else can do i don't know i will be able to give you so much love or not but i will not let any trouble to come to you i love you a lot more than myself)

He said making her smile he kissed her hair softly while she closed her eyes feeling his touch

I: i love you too raman

She said and hugs him tightly while he also hugs her back they stayed in same position for sometime after sometime they broke the hug ishita looks at him and wipes tears from corner of his eyes and kissed his forehead while he closed his eyes feeling her touch

I: what is this raman? Aap romantic se emotional ho gaye aap mujhe cry baby bolte ho ab khood ko dekho ab aapko romance nahi karna to main jaati hoon

( what is this raman? You got so emotional from romantic you calls me cry baby and now you have become a cry baby if you don't want to do romance now then i am going)

She said and was going while he hold her hand and pulled her towards him and wrapped his arms around her

R: haath aaya moka aise thodi naa choduga

( how can i leave this chance?)

He said winking at her and pulls her towards him and put his his lips on hers and start kissing her hungrily while she also start responding back he sits on the bed and made her sit in his lap without breaking the kiss they kissed each other for long passionately after sometime they broke the kiss in the need of air and looks at each other ishita rested her head on his chest while he wrapped his arms around her

R: hmm

I: aapko mujhse pyar kab hua? I mean aapko kab realise hua ki aap mujse pyar karte ho?

( when did you fall in love with me? I mean when did you realise that you love me?)

R: mujhe khood pata nahi chala kab mujhe tumse pyar ho gya jab hum dobara mile aur tumne mujhe batya tumhare saath kya hua mujhe bhot bura lagta tha tumhare liye tumhe taklif mai dekh ke mujhe dukh hota tha phir jab hum dono ki shadi hui mujhe tumhare saath ajeeb sa connection mehsoos hota tha main tumhari aur kheecha chala jaa raha tha tumhare aane ke baad meri bechain zindagi mai sukoon aaya tumhe apne paas pakar main bhot hi khushi mehsoos karta tha aur mujhe pata hi nahi chala kab tumse pyar ho gya

( even i didn't realise when did i fall for you when we met again and you told me what happen to you i was feeling very bad for you i used to feel sad when i saw you in so much pain and when we both get married i feel connection with you i feel complete when you came in my life i was feeling happy being with you and i didn't know when i fall in love with you)

He said making her smile

R: dheere dheere mujhe ye baat realise honi start hui that i was falling for you aur uss din jab tumne mujhe bachne ke liye apni jaan ko khatre mai daal diya tab mujhe ehsas hua ki main kitna pyar karta hoon tumse tumhe pata hai tumhe hospital mai uss haal mai dekh ke mujh par kya guzar rahi thi aisa lag raha tha meri zindagi khtam ho rahi hai bhot daar gya tha main tumhe khona nahi chatha tha

( and slowly i start realising that i was falling for you and that day when you put your life in danger to save me than i realised how much i love you and you know when i saw you in the hospital in such condition i was feeling that my life was ending i was very scared i don't want to lose you)

He said and hold her hand and kissed it

R: tab mujhe realise hua ki tum meri zindagi ban gayi ho mere jeene ki wajeh i can't live without you

( then i realise that you have become my life you are reason to live i just can't live without you)

He said hugging her tight

I: i also can't live without you raman life ne hum dono ko dusra chance diya hai maine to kabhi socha bhi nahi tha hum dono zindagi ke kisi mod par dobara milege hamari kismat humko ek kar degi aur aapko bhi mujhse pyar karoge i am very happy raman ab mujhe life se aur kuch nahi chaiye

( i also can't live without you raman life gave another chance to both of us i never thought that we both will meet each other again and our destiny will bring us together and you will also love me i am very happy raman i don't want anything else from life)

She said while a tear fall from her eyes and they hugs each other tightly they were sitting in same position when adi comes there picking ayaan his arms

Adi: mumma papa

Ishra broke the hug and looks at him

Adi: mumma papa aap dono hamare bina hi hug kar rahe ho

( mumma papa you both are hugging each other with out us)

R: haa adi hum aap dono ka hi to wait kar rahe the kyunki aap kabhi mumma papa ko akela to chodoge nahi

( yes adi we were waiting for both of you only beacuse you both can never leave your mumma papa alone)

He said while ishita looks at him and nodded in no

I: adi ayaan come beta abhi mumma aur papa aapki hi baat kar rahe the aur aapke papa to aapko bhot miss kar rahe the

( adi ayaan come mumma papa was talking about you both only and your papa was missing both of you)

She said and picks ayaan in her arms and made adi sit near her

Adi: papa sach mai hume miss kar rahe the?

( papa was you really missing us?)

He said looking at raman while he smiles and nodded

I: haa adi papa naa aap dono se bhot pyar karte hai aur papa ne promise kiya hai ki hum sab har saal aise hi ghumne jaya karege hai naa raman?

( yes adi papa loves both of you very much and he promised that he will take us out every year right raman?)

She said looking at him smiling

R: haa zaroor ab bas mere paas ek hi to kaam hai family trips plan karna

( yes sure now i have only one work to plan family trips)

He said faking smile while ishita smiles looking at him

Adi: yayy papa you are the best i love you

He said hugging raman while he smiles

R: i love you too beta

He said kissing his forehead while ayaan also start jumping from ishita's lap opining his arms towards raman making noise raman smiled looking at him and picks him in his arms

R: yes baby papa loves you too

He said kissing his cheeks while ayaan smiles looking at him raman hugs both adi and ayaan while ishita smiles looking at them

I: mumma ko bhi hug chaiye papa

( mumma also wants hug)

She said opening her arms while raman smiles looking at her and wrapped his arms around her and they shared family hug raman wrapped his arms around three of them and smiles seeing his little family his eyes get moist while ishita looks at him and ask him what happen while he nodded in no

R: thank you for completing my life i love you

He said looking at her while she smiles and kissed his cheeks

I: i love you too

She said hugs him resting her head on his chest while he wrapped his arm around his little family protectively

P.s: thank you guys for showing so much love on this story it's really means a lot 😘 please do share your reviews and ignore the mistakes will update soon.