Priyanka7080 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: cooldilkaur

Fabulous update di

Finally ashok and sunnyโ€™s truth was out๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Ishita was proved innocent ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜Œ

Its good that raman supported what was right๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

This ashok.......canโ€™t believe heโ€™s so disgusting. No regret at all๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Ishitaโ€™s pov about raman is changing a little โค๏ธโค๏ธ

Raman definitely must be thinking about ishita.......thatโ€™s why he ignored nidhi๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

Thank god Amma appa realised their mistake and apologised to her๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

Loved it

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too di

Thanks dear

Glad you liked it

Will update soon

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sukhvi

Awesome update dear

Thanks dear

Glad you liked it

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Divyalingaraju

A very nice update please update next part soon to know what happens next 

Thanks dear

Glad you liked it

Will update soon

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pks20

Good update... issues resolved for Ishita and her Amma Appa are happy with her again. Whatโ€™s happening between Ishita and Raman.. nothing yet... looking forward to seeing how this relationship progresses

Thanks dear

Glad you liked it

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Originally posted by: viena_dubal

Awesome update 

Loved it 

Please update soon its a request 

Thanks dear

Glad you liked it

Will update soon

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Please please di

Continue soooooon

Eagerly waiting 

Priyanka7080 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Part=7

Raman was sitting in his room lost in thoughts when toshi ji comes there

T: kya hua raman puttar tu thik hai naa?

( what happen raman puttar are you fine?)

She said putting her hand on his shoulder while raman looks at her and hugs her

T: kya hua puttar tu thik hai naa? Tera apne doston se jahgra hua hai kya?

( what happen puttar? Have you fight with your friends?)

R: nahi maa wo actually

T: main tujhe ache se jaanti hoon puttar jab bhi tera apne doston se jaghra hota hai tu aise hi chup chap betha rehta hai udas hoke tu fikar maat kar sab thik ho jayega

( i know you very well puttar you get sad whenever you fight with your friends don't worry puttar everything will be fine)

R: ab kuch thik naho hoga maa iss baar jaghra chota nahi hai maine ashok aur sunny se dosti tod di hai maa

( now nothing will be fine maa beacuse this time it's not a small fight today i broke my friendship with ashok and sunny)

He said while toshi ji looks at him

T: tu kya keh raha hai puttar kya hua hai?

( what are you saying puttar what happen?)

She said while raman told her everything making her shocked

T: mujhe vishwas nahi ho raha ashok aur sunny itna gir sakte hai

( i don't believe it ashok and sunny can do this)

R: maine bhi kabhi nahi socha tha maa kitna trust kiya maine unn par hamesha unka saath diya papa se bhi maine unke liye jaghra kiya par dekho unho ne kya kiya mere saath ek ladki ki zindagi barbad karne ki kossish ki aur mujhe phasane ki kossish ki unho ne mujh pe jhoota ilzam lagya aaj unn logo ne mera vishwas tod diya maa

( maa even i never thought this i trust on them so much i was always there for them but see what they did they tried to ruin life of a girl and put all blame on me today they broke my trust maa)

He said while his filled with tears

R: galti meri hai maine har galat chiz mai unka saath diya unn par trust kiya aur unho ne kitni cheap harkat ki maa main to aisa kabhi soch bhi nahi sakta i just hate myself for trusting them

( it was my fault i supported them in their bad deeds i trusted on them so much but they did all this i just hate myself for trusting them)

He said while toshi ji hugs him

T: raman puttar tu pareshan maat ho wo kamine teri dosti ke layak nahi the koi jaane naa jaane main jaanti hoon mera puttar dil ka bhot acha hai tu kitni bhi kossish karle khood ko dusro ke saamne bura banane ki main jaanti hoon tu kabhi kuch bura nahi kar sakta tu kisi ko jan bhooj ke hurt nahi kar sakta tumne uss ladki ki help karke ye saabit kar diya ki mera puttar kitna acha hai mujhe tujh par naaz hai puttar

( raman puttar don't worry they don't deserve your friendship and i know you very well you are very good at heart you can never do anything wrong and you proved this by helping that girl i am proud of you)

She said and kissed his forehead

T: tu fikar naa kar unn logo ne tera jaisa dost khoya ye unki batkismati hai aage se hamesha ache dost banana jo tere bare mai acha sochte ho jo bina kisi matlab ke tujhse dosti kare ek dost hi to hai jinko hum khood chunte hai apne liye

( don't worry puttar they lost a friend like you it's their lost and from now make friends who think good of you who value friendship so choose good friends for yourself)

He said while raman smiles and nodded

T: raman puttar ab wo kudi thik hai naa

( raman puttar is that girl fine now?)

R: haa maa principal sir ne uski family ko inform kar diya hoga bhot pareshan thi wo but thank god ab sab thik hai

( yes maa principal sir informed everything to her family she was very tensed but thank god everything is fine now)

T: mujhe bhot bura lag raha hai bechari ke liye chal puttar ab tu so jaa main jaa rahi hoon

( i am feeling very bad for her anyways puttar now you sleep i am going)

She said while raman nodded and toshi ji leaves from there

Next day

Ishita and vandu comes to the canteen after attending their lecture vandu got busy in talking to his boyfriend on the phone while ishita was busy in making her notes she saw raman sitting there alone she looked at him and goes towards him

I: raman

She calls him making him look at her

I: aap thik ho naa?

( are you fine?)

She said while he nodded

I: can i sit here?

She asked while he looked at her and nodded while she sits there with him

I: i know raman kal jo bhi hua uski wajeh se aap pareshan ho aap  apne friends se jaghra kiya meri wajeh se main jaanti hoon ki doston ki kya importance hoti hai life mai par aap udas maat ho mere appa kehte hai jo bhi hota hai ache ke liye hi hota hai

( i know raman you are very upset beacuse of whatever happen yesterday you fought with your friends beacuse of me i know the importance of friends but don't be dad my appa says that everything happens for a reason)

She said while he looked at her

R: thanks ishita tum mujhse jaha baat karne ke liye aayi par main upset nahi hoon maine wahi kiya jo sahi tha agar meri jagh koi aur bhi hota to jahi karta

( thanks ishita you came here to talk to me but i am not upset i did what is right if there is someone else at my place he will always do the same)

I: nahi raman agar aapki jagh koi aur hota to wo shyad kabhi ek anjan ladki ke liye apne doston ke khilaf nahi jata aap chahte to ye baat chupa sakte the par aapne ye sach saamne laya agar aap nahi hote naa to meri zindagi barbad ho jaati meri family bhi mujhse nafrat karne lagti

( no raman if there is someone else at your place than maybe he will never help a strange girl if you were not there than my life would get ruined and my family will also hates me)

She said while her eyes get moist he looks at her and take out his handkerchief.. and gives it to her while she looks at him and takes it and wipes her tears

I: thank you and sorry maine bhot bura behave kiya naa aapke saath aapko thapad bhi mara am sorry for all that

( thank you and sorry i behaved very badly with you i slapped you that day am sorry for all that)

R: it's ok and i am sorry too maine bhi tumhe bhot tang kiya

( it's ok and i am sorry too i also troubled you a lot)

I: it's ok

She said while he smiles

I: so can we become friends?

She said forwarding her hand while he looked at her

R: sorry abhi mujhe sochna padega iss bare mai tumhe apna friend banna hai ya nahi maine tumse ache se baat karna start kar diya iska matlab ye thodi ki hum friends ho gaye raman bhalla ka friend banna itna easy nahi hai aur ek baar maine dosti karli to phir pure dil se nibhata hoon

( sorry i have to thought about it i want to make you friend or not i start talking to you nicely it doesn't mean we become friends it's not easy to become raman bhalla's friend and if i did friendship once than

He said while she looks at him and nodded her head in disbelief

I: ok as you wish

She said and was going but he stops her

R: ruko ab tum aa hi gayi ho to mujhe company dedo let's have a coffee phir shyad main decide kar pau tunhe friend banna chaiye ya nahi

( stop now you have come here so give me company let's have a coffee than maybe i will able to decide i should make you friend or not)

He said while she looks at him

R: please sit naa

He said while she nodded and sits there while raman order coffee for themselves after sometime they were having coffee while talking when niddhi comes there she gets shocked seeing raman with ishita

N: raman

She calls him making him look at her

R: niddhi tum please come

N: no thanks i think tum busy ho

He said looking at both of them

I: main chalti hoon

( i am going)

Ishita said and leaves from there while niddhi looks at raman

N: raman ye sab kya hai? Tum to ishita se nafrat karte the naa ab tum uske saath beth ke coffee pee rahe ho usse baatien kar rahe ho what's wrong with you?

( raman what is all this? You used to hate ishita and now you are having coffee with her and talking to her what is wrong with you?)

R: see niddhi you don't have any right to control me meri marzi main kisi se bhi baat karu kisi se bhi milu tumhe mujhe batane ki zaroort nahi hai

( see niddhi you don't have any right to control me it's my wish with whom i will talk you don't need to tell me)

He said making her shocked

N: no raman you are getting me wrong i am just concerned for you i love you raman you know that naa ok i am sorry

R: it's ok

N: i love you raman

She said and hugs him

R: i love you too

He said while niddhi smiles

Other side

Ishita comes to vandu while she looked at her

V: ye sab kya ho raha hai ishu?

( what is all this ishu?)

I: kya?

( what?)

V: tum raman ke saath beth ke coffee pee rahi thi

( you was drinking coffee with raman)

I: so what's the big deal? Wo akele bethe the so maine socha unko company de du

( so what's the big deal? He was sitting alone so i thought to give him company)

V: ishu pehle to tujhe raman passand bhi nahi tha aur ab tujhe uski bhot fikar ho rahi hai sachi batao ishu kya chal raha hai?

( ishu you don't use to like raman and now you are worried for him tell me ishu what is going on?)

She said winking at her

I: just shut up vandu kuch bhi aisa kuch bhi nahi hai itna maat socho unho ne meri help ki thi iss liye main unke paas gayi thi aur isse zada kuch bhi nahi hai main aur raman no ways

( just shut up vandu there is nothing like that don't think too much he helped me so i went to him and there is nothing more me and raman no ways)

V: ishu waise sambhal ke rehna kahi tuje usse pyar naa ho jaye

( ishu be careful don't fall in love with him )

She said while ishita glares at her

I: vandu please

V: ok baba i am sorry

I: now let me concentrate on my work

She said while vandu nodded

One week passed like this ishra's equation was changing slowly they  ishita started helping raman in making notes and their nok jhok also continues like before everything got well while niddhi was not liking their bond

One day

Niddhi was looking for raman every where in the college while her friend comes to her

Disha: kya hua niddhi?

( what happen niddhi?)

N: disha kya tumne raman ko kahi dekha kya?

( disha have you seen raman anywhere?)

D: niddhi raman tumhara boyfriend hai aur tumhe nahi pata ki wo kaha hai waise raman to wahi hoga jaha ishita hogi abhi thodi der pehle maine unko class mai jaate hue dekha

( niddhi raman is your boyfriend and you don't know where is he raman must be with ishita i have seen both of them going towards classroom)

She said while niddhi looks at her

D: waise niddhi raman tumhara boyfriend hai par tumse zada to wo ishita ke saath time spend karta hai zara sambhal ke rehna niddhi kahi ishita raman ko tumse chin naa le

( raman is your boyfriend niddhi but he spend more time with ishita be careful niddhi otherwise ishita will snatch raman from you)

N: oh just shut up raman aur wo ishita no ways raman sirf mera hai wo mujhse pyar karta hai so apni bakwas tum band karo

( oh just shut up raman and that ishita no ways raman is only mines he loves me so just stop your nonsense)

She said and leaves from there

Other side

Ishita was helping raman in making notes

R: thanks ishita tumhari wajeh se mere sare notes complete ho gaye

( thanks ishita beacuse of you my all notes got complete)

I: it's ok raman aapne meri itni help ki hai i can do this for you

( you helped me so much i can do this for you)

She said while he smiles

I: ok so abhi main chalti hoon vandu mera wait kar rahi hogi

( ok so now i am going vandu must be waiting for me)

R: ok

He said while she got up and was going when her duppta got stuck in her feet she got imbalanced and was about to fall but raman hold her on the time while she looked at him he also looks at her and they shared brief eye lock while niddhi comes there she gets shocked seeing their position she got angry and comes towards them

N: raman

She calls him making ishra look at her

R: niddhi

Niddhi looked at ishita and slaps her hard making them shocked

N: how dare you tumhari himmat kaise hui raman ke kareebh aane ki?

( how dare you to come close to raman?)

She said shouting at her while ishita looks at her

R: niddhi are you mad? Tumne ishita pe haath kyu uthatya?

( why did you slapped ishita?)

He said looking at her angrily

N: raman tum mujh par gussa ho rahe ho? Tumhe dikhayi ne de raha ye ladki kya kar rahi hai ye jan bhooj ke tumhare paas aane ki kossish kar rahi hai

( raman you are shouting at me? Can't you see what is she trying to do she is trying to come close to you deliberately)

R: enough niddhi band karo apni bakwas ishita bas meri help kar rahi thi notes banne mai aur maine hi usse kaha tha aur tumhe koi haak nahi banta ki tum uss par haath uthao

( enough niddhi stop your nonsense ishita was just helping me in making notes and i told her to help me you have no right to behave like this with her)

N: main tumhari girlfriend hoon raman

( i am your girlfriend raman)

R: so what? Iska matlab ye nahi hai ki tum kisi ke saath bhi aise batmizi karogi maine tumhe koi haak nahi diya meri life mai interfere karne ka samjhi tum

( so what? That doesn't mean you will misbehave with anyone like this you have no right to interfere in my life do you get that?)

He said angrily while niddhi looks at him shocked ishita was going from there but raman hold her hand making her look at him

R: nahi ishita tum aise nahi jaaogi niddhi say sorry to her

( no ishita you will not go like this niddhi say sorry to her)

N: no way raman main iss ladki se kabhi maafi nahi mangugi

( no way raman i will not say sorry to her)

R: niddhi i said say sorry to ishita now

He said angrily while niddhi looks at him

R: niddhi say sorry to her

N: i am sorry ishita

She said looking at ishita and leaves from there angrily while raman looks at ishita

R: i am really sorry ishita niddhi ko aisa nahi karna chaiye tha am sorry

( i am really sorry ishita niddhi should not behave like this am sorry)

He said while she wipes her tears

I: it's ok raman wo aapki girlfriend hai aapse pyar karti hai i think her reaction was normal aap sorry maat kaho please ab main chalti hoon

( it's ok raman she is your girlfriend she loves you i think her reaction was normal don't say sorry please i should go now)

She said and leaves from there while raman looks at her

Other side

Niddhi recalls how raman shouted on her and got angry

N: aaj uss ishita ki wajeh se raman ne mujhse aise baat ki meri insult ki uske saamne i will not leave ishita main usko nahi chodugi

( today beacuse of ishita raman insulted me i will not leave ishita)

She said angrily and leaves from there

At evening

Raman comes home all tiered he went to his room directly and went to freshen up after sometime he comes out and saw his phone was ringing he picks the call

R: hello

V: hi raman am vandu kya ishita tumhare saath hai?

( hi raman am vandu is ishita with you?)

R: ishita nahi main to apne ghar mai hoon kya hua?

( ishita no i am at my home what happen?)

V: pata nahi ishita kaha chali gayi hai?

( don't know where did ishita went)

R: what? Ishita to tumhare saath thi naa

( ishita was with you right)

V: hum dono ek saath ghar jane wale the main ishita ka wait kar rahi thi par wo nahi aayi mujhe laga shyad wo tumhare saath hi chali gayi hogi maine usko call kiya par uska phone bhi off hai uske appa ka abhi call aaya tha ao ab tak ghar nahi aayi mujhe bhot fikar ho rahi hai uski

( we were about to go home together i was waiting for ishita but she didn't come i thought she is with you so i went alone than her father called me and told me she didn't reached home yet i tried to call her but phone is off i am really worried for her)

R: ishita kaha jaa sakti hai?

( where can ishita go?)

V: ishita aise bina bole kahi nahi jaati mujhe daar lag raha hai kahi ashok ne to kuch nahi kiya naa

( ishita never go anywhere like this i am really sacred what if ashok is did something with her)

She said while raman recalls how ashok threaten ishita

R: vandu don't worry main abhi ishita ko dhoodne jata hoon tum ek kaam karo uske parents ko bolo ki ishita jaldi ghar aa jayegi

( vandu don't worry i am going to find her you inform her parents that she will come home soon)

V: par tum usko kaise dhoodoge?

( but how will you find her?)

R: main dhoondh luga you just don't worry main tumhe jaldi inform karuga

( i will find her you just don't worry i will inform you soon)

He said and hangs up the call and leaves from there he recalls how ashok threaten him and ishita and got worried thinking about her safety soon he reaches college to check there but watchman informs him that there is no one inside but still raman thought to check there once for his satisfcation.. he went inside the college but couldn't find her anywhere

R: i don't think ishita jaha hogi kya sach mai ashok ne to kuch nahi kiya?

( i don't think ishita is here did ashok really did something?)

He thought and was going but stops and recalls how he locked ishita into a room once he thought something and went towards their class the door was closed from outside he hear someone crying from inside

R: ishita

He opens the door and went inside and saw her sitting in the corner all scared he gets shocked seeing her like this

R: ishita

He calls her making her look at him she cries seeing him and comes towards him running and next moment she hugged him tightly and cries while he looked at her at first he was hesitant but than he also wrapped his arms around her while she was hugging him tight all scared

P.s: that's it for now please ignore the mistakes and do share your reviews.

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Updated next part please have a look

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Fabulous update di

Toshiji is so sweet......loved how she made raman understand โค๏ธโค๏ธ

Ishita has a beautiful nature......she took the first step forwarding a hand of friendship to raman ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’˜

Loved that ishra are becoming good friends ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Nidhi is soooooo bad ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค

How dare she slapped ishita๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Its good that raman took her class and made her apologise to ishita๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Poor ishu๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ

Thank god he found her๐Ÿ˜Œโค๏ธ

Lets see what happens next

Ty 4 d pm too di