Fan Fictions

Love, Unrequited [Thread 2 : Pg 140] - Page 110

barrister thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

The Perils of Paying Too Much Attention

Gazab sa hai din, dekho zara.. what a trip!

Kirti is at her happiest with her brother.. it's like she's secure in his presence and willing to let loose. Biplab is his sister's champion! His enthusiasm is so endearing! 🤗

Callow or not, Nishit could surely take a few pointers from Biplab on how to impress your crush! 😆 Nothing is off the table.. from throwing away her brother's phone to giving away his own sister's stuff! 🤣

Nishit's credentials have put me into depression too.. when compared with the way Kirti's life panned out, considering they both were desk mates at one point of time, I can't really judge her for her thoughts! 😒

Ah Mithila! Though I still feel she isn't his girlfriend, Kirti and him are going nowhere until this matter is sorted.. it'll just be a case of one step forward, ten backwards otherwise!

What did Nishit mean when he said just the perils of paying too much attention? Didn't get that part..

Loved the perfect ending to the day! ♥️

Biplab wondered if he had denied enough his interest in Lily. 🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meerkat thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Meerkat thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

@cheers2all 

Yes, I can clearly see where this story is going and also where and how it will end. If that reassures you. 😆

barrister thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Buta Batata's Helicopter

Tag-along younger siblings.. arghh! The embarrassment! 🙄

But Biplab's a cutie! 🤗

And Buta too!!! Like his Bhaiya, Buta too has history with Kirti 😆 Does Kirti remember that?

I thought Nishit was a mean kid at school.. but guess he too, like many others, had his good and bad days. Or maybe he's just misunderstood!

It was really sweet.. the way he let Biplab play the video game, the way he attempts to humor Kirti with his jokes, helps her with her hair, tries to shut her up! 😆

That Chachu is really strange! Who says something like that to a young girl? Gross 🤢

And glad to know Prasanna's always been so bossy! 😆

Nishit's enquiry about her Udaan plans 😆

Looks like both of them were jealous of others holding their desk mate's interest.. have they had a soft corner for each other since school days itself? ♥️

bakwas_serial thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

GN write and post whenever you want to, including the numbers. It is your labour of love and you are generous enough to share with us. Thank you for doing that. ❤️

Regarding Chapter 57. I will skip the obvious issues with the Ohjas behavior.  Reminds me of a comment "tum bahu nahin ghar ki beti ho" then the subtle expectations and demands.are horrendous. (A movie I saw "great Indian Kitchen"...hard to believe that this happens..but cheered the ending. Folks dont change...one is responsible for one's life)

It is not about that Ohjas are good people at heart or delirious Dadi's wishes need to be honoured or motherless Radha needs a mother or a distraught married Kirti cannot seek solace in a friend house because he is male !

It is about Kirti's life...which affects only her and nobody ! 

The circumstances may be different and it feels like deja vu of Urmila's life. One does not have to run away like Urmi did but bitterness will set in 😏

Thank you for keeping it real GN 😘

Edited by bakwas_serial - 2 years ago
anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

So true Gauri. Kirti is spread thin and Mayank has to come to senses. He didn’t like marrying her but he didn’t push back enough to stop either. Biplab is frustrated with kirti and he should be. Kirti is keeping herself busy to forget her pain. But that won’t go forever, she will be exhausted. She has no friends now too. 

GN- yes the story from the last part was heartbreaking because of the unexpected events but like Gauri said it everything is predictable then it would become boring. You are still keeping us glued and l too have the same question - do you know know how this story is ending? The title unrequited means a lot and right now we don’t know if Kirti will always be in that situation between Tejas, Nishit and Mayank or is it for the true love. 

cheers2all thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5

Chapter 58:

There couldn't have been a more apt song for this update and the situation in both their lives! This song has always made it to all my playlists, and now it holds a special reason in my heart ❤️

"Kahin kahin se har chehra tum jaisa lagta hain" indeed! And in case of Nishit, he has no idea how close this line hits. 

Also, the line "Aur toh sab kuch theek hain lekin, kabhi kabhi yun hi chalta phirta shehar achanak...tanha lagta hain" is exactly Kirti's life at the moment, and probably Nishit's too, I hope.

What Prasanna did on Diwali night was cowardly and selfish. Even today, she wanted to apologize because she wanted to get rid of the boulder on her chest. But I appreciate the girl's persistence and her efforts to put things straight. People make mistakes. Everyone in this story has made at least 1. Who would know it better than Kirti? Why hang on to the grudge and commit another one? So I am glad Kirti decided to genuinely forgive Prasanna and cheer her up, even when her own life is in tatters. I hope Prasanna takes her advice and goes to check on her brother. He may not be "sick" sick, but I think he would really appreciate the company of someone who truly cares for him. I wonder if Prasanna knows what is the cause of her brother's "illness". She seems to understand her brother quite well. 

"Either she would have to keep her distance from Prasanna or would have to clarify that that man was off-topic." It's easier said than done. Nishit may not be on the forefront of her thoughts, but any thing that remotely reminds her of him will bring him back to the fore. His office is close to her classes, no? So a chance meeting cannot be entirely ruled out. Just saying...ahem!

Curious to know what is the deal that Lily made with Biplab. Nishit-Kirti-Mayank's triangle was baffling enough. Now we also seem to have a Prasanna-Biplab-Lily angle. Interesting! 

cheers2all thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: anitha.b

So true Gauri. Kirti is spread thin and Mayank has to come to senses. He didn’t like marrying her but he didn’t push back enough to stop either. Biplab is frustrated with kirti and he should be. Kirti is keeping herself busy to forget her pain. But that won’t go forever, she will be exhausted. She has no friends now too. 

GN- yes the story from the last part was heartbreaking because of the unexpected events but like Gauri said it everything is predictable then it would become boring. You are still keeping us glued and l too have the same question - do you know know how this story is ending? The title unrequited means a lot and right now we don’t know if Kirti will always be in that situation between Tejas, Nishit and Mayank or is it for the true love. 

I don't want to judge Mayank without knowing his POV. Kirti was very desperate to get married, so not sure how she managed to convince him. Could have said something that he couldn't refuse. Not sure whether his schedule is always like this or he is deliberately trying to stay away from Kriti. Biplab's frustration is justified, but he also cares for his sister. After the last chat with Kirti, where she hung up on him, I think he won't bring up the topic of her marriage again. 

The unrequited part of the story scares me as well 😳 

Maybe it's meant for Urmi 😉 

canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Chapter 57:

I guess Kirti never thought that a marriage is a marriage, irrespective of if it was signing on a piece of paper or going through the rituals. Maybe she thought it was just a signature, but truth is, it is not.

Not sure why Mayank agreed to Kirti's plan, but at least he could have thought of the consequences of their actions. Initially he had rejected, then why did he agree? Did he agree after Nishit proposed to her? 

Also even before Kirti came to live with the Ojhas, could he not see that his mother needs help with the household chores, or that Radha needs to go to school or how is house is running? 

Mayank comes about as a bit of irresponsible person here, isn't it.

With aged and weak parents at home, should he not have looked into his house affairs more? He is not a child, he is 31 years right.

Kirti's story after she came to live with the Ojhas is the sad story of many many girls in our desi setting. I can surely sympathise with her and I hope she draws a line to how much she can involve in the household chores. 

The more she gives in, the more she will be exploited. 

Again I hope Mayank sees what is happening in his house and takes some action and not just ignore his responsibilities. 

Chapter 58:

It was sweet of Lily to come and meet Kirti

So what is this secret deal between Lily and Biplab?

GN, so many mysteries now, how to keep track of all our questions? 🤔

It was a surprise that Prasanna came and met Kirti.

How much does Prasanna know what happened in Kirti's life?

What Kirti said was true. Prasanna has to stand up for herself and for her friends and her physical disability should be the reason she gives for her actions. 

As much as I want to like Prasanna, I feel Biplab and Prasanna are better off without each other. Too much has happened between them, and among their siblings, at least for now, it is better they stay away from each other.

If the class difference is one aspect (apart from what happened between Kirti and Nishit), the fact that Ahilya is Biplab's mother will come out in the open. I don't know what would happen later on.

Feel just sorry for Kirti.

As her decisions start weighing in on her more and more, she will remember Nishit more and more.

GN, please tell me there is some happiness ahead in Kirit's and Nishit's life. Very nice chapters but very depressing too. 

Beautiful song selection. 

Edited by canapoem - 2 years ago
coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

chapter 57

Kirti is already stuck in a long routine and not even married yet. Looks like Ammaji has stopped doing anything and Kirti has to do all the house work along with her work.