Fabulous update 

Loved it 

Please update soon its a request 

Thanks dear

Glad you liked it

Will update soon

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by Divyalingaraju

A very nice update please update next part soon to know what will Ishita do now 

Thanks dear

Glad you liked it

Will update soon

Originally posted by Twinklesolanki

awesome update 

Continue soon 

n

thanks for the pm 

_TWINKLE

Thanks dear

Glad you liked it

Will update soon

Part=32

Ishita comes out of washroom after taking bath and saw raman playing with adi and ayaan she looks at him and come towards him

I: raman

She calls him but he ignores her

R: adi ayaan aaj papa aap dono ko park mai leke chalege ok

( adi ayaan today papa will take both of you to the park)

I: i think raman sach mai bhot naraz hai ab main kya karu?

( i think raman is really angry now what should i do?)

She thought and looks at him

I: adi beta get up jaldi jake naha lo mumma phir aapke liye breakfast banyegi aaj main aapke aur papa ke favourite aalu ke parathe banaugi ok

( adi get up and take bath today mumma will make your and papa's favourite aalu prantha for the breakfast)

Adi: ok mumma main abhi nahane jaa raha hoon

( ok mumma i am going to take bath)

I: main aapki help karu?

( should i help you?)

Adi: no mumma ab main big boy hoon main khood naha luga

( no mumma now i am a big boy i will take bath myself)

He said and went to the washroom while ishita smiles she looks at raman who was busy in playing with ayaan

I: raman ek baar meri baat to suno

( raman listen to me once)

R: ab tumhe mujhse kyu baat karni hai? jaake maa aur simmi se baatien karo naa

( now why you want to talk to me? Go and talk to maa and simmi)

I: raman please naa am sorry baba

She said and hugs him from behind

R: ishita please mujhe ek urgent call karna hai

He said and went out of room while ishita made a face

I: ab apne naraz pati ko kaise maanu?

( now how should i manaofy my angry husband?)

She thought and looks at ayaan who was smiling looking at her

I: aap bhi mumma pe haas rahe ho? Dekho aapke papa kitna gussa karte hai ravan kumar

( you are also laughing at mumma? See your papa gets angry so easily he is ravan kumar)

She said and made a face

After sometime

Ishita was serving breakfast to ran and adi she puts a parantha in raman's plate she made a sad smiley and write sorry on the parantha with ketchup while raman looks at her seeing this ishita holds her ear while raman looked away and start having breakfast while ishita gets sad whole day passed like this ishita was trying to talk to raman to apologise to him but he was ignoring her he was spending all the time with adi and ayaan making ishita frustrated

At Evening

Raman was getting ready in the room while ishita comes there she kept his coffee on the table and come towards him

I: raman i know aap mujhse naraz ho but i am really sorry ab main sara time aapke saath hi spend karugi please gussa chod do naa

( raman i know you are angry with me i am really sorry now i will spend all my time with you please don't be so angry)

R: ishita please ab mujhe naa iss bare mai tumse koi baat nahi karni main bacho ko park mai leke jaa raha hoon tum bhi ready ho jao agar tumhe jana hai to

( ishita please now i don't want to talk about it i am taking kids to the park if you want to go then get ready)

He said and was going but ishita holds his hand

I: raman aap kyu kar rahe ho aisa? Hum apne honeymoon pe aaye hai naa aap kyu sab spoil kar rahe ho? Mujhe bhi aapke saath time spend karna hai aap please gussa maat karo naa

( raman why are you saying this? We are on our honeymoon why are you spoiling it? I also want to spend time with you please don't be so angry)

She said and hugs him while he looks at her and smiles he thought to tease her more

R: ishita please maine kaha naa mujhe koi baat nahi karni aur tum naa already sab kuch spoil kar chuki ho ye sab maat karo

( ishita please i told you naa i don't want to talk to you and you have already spoiled everything please don't do all this)

He said while she looks at him

R: come on ishita thoda aur try karo mujhe pyar se manane ki kossish karo i am just loving it tumne mujhe bhot tang kiya naa ab meri baari hai bhot acha lag raha tum mujhe itni attention de rahi ho par itni asani se nahi maanuga mai

( come on ishita try a little more i am loving it you had troubled me a lot now it is my turn i am liking this you are giving me so much attention but i will not get agree so easily)

He thought while ishita hold his hand

I: raman aap kya soch rahe ho? Please mujhe maaf kardo naa ab aap jo kahoge main karugi main kisi se phone pe baat nahi karugi please naa raman

( raman what are you thinking? Please forgive me i will do whatever you want i will not talk to anyone on phone please naa raman)

She said making cute face while raman looks at her

R: ishita main adi nahi hoon jo tum pe vishwas kar lu ache se janta hoon tumhe tum to puri family ko jaha lane ko tyar thi ache se janta hoon tumhare liye mujhse zada zaroori bache aur family hai

( ishita i am not adi to trust you so easily i know you very well you want to bring whole family here i know very well kids and family are more important for you than me)

I: raman aap kya keh rahe ho?

( raman what are you saying?)

R: adi wait kar raha hai jaldi se ready ho jao hum park jaa rahe hai

( adi is waiting go and get ready we are going to park)

I: nahi jana mujhe kahi aap jao bacho ke saath aur ab naa main aapse baat nahi karugi itni der aapko manane ki kossish kar rahi hoon but you just don't care

( i don't want to go anywhere you can go with kids and now i will not talk to you i am trying to manaofy you from so long but you just don't care)

R: haa to maat karo mujhse baat mujhe bhi koi baat nahi karni tumse main jaa raha hoon bacho ko leke waise bhi ab hamara honeymoon family trip ban hi chuka hai tum raho jahi

( ok so don't talk to me i also don't want to talk to you i am going out with kids after all our honeymoon has become family trip)

He said and leaves from there while ishita looks at him

I: shit mujhe ye sab nahi kehna chaiye tha ab raman aur bhi naraz ho gaye ye sab kya ho raha hai hamara sara honeymoon spoil ho gya

( shit i should not say all this now raman get more angry what is happening? Our honeymoon had spoiled totally)

She said while her face fall

Other side

Raman was thinking about her

R: i think maine zada hi overreact kar diya mujhe itna gussa nahi karna chaiye tha ishita ko kitna bura laga hoga usko ghar pe chod ke main bacho ko park mai le aaya wo mujhse pakka naraz hogi

( i think i overreact i should not get so angry ishita must be feeling bad i left her alone at home she must be very angry at me)

After sometime

Raman returns home with kids as they were tiered raman made them sleep in their room and he went to other room to see ishita but she was not there he looks for everywhere but she was not there raman got worried not finding her anywhere he went to the terrace to saw her and got surprised seeing the beautiful decoration it was all decorated with flowers and candles and there was two chairs and table in the center decorated beautifully

Raman smiled seeing all this he looks around while she hugs him from behind he smiles and hold her hands

I: i know aap mujhse naraz ho i am sorry raman please mujhe maaf kardo main aapko aise nahi dekh sakti

( i know you are angry with me i am sorry raman please forgive me i can't see you like this)

She said while he smiles and hold her hand and made her turn towards her she was wearing beautiful blue colour gown while her was tied in bun she was looking very beautiful raman gets lost in her while she looks down feeling his gaze he made her look at him while she holds her ears

I: i am sorry

She said making puppy face while he hold her hand and nodded in no

I: am sorry raman mujhe pata hai aap bhot gussa ho you are right hum apne honeymoon pe aaye hai aur main aapko time nahi de paa rahi iss liye aap naraz ho

( am sorry raman i know you are angry with me you are right we are on our honeymoon and i am not giving you time that's why you are angry)

She said while he put his finger on her lips

R: nahi ishita galti meri hai maine overreact kar diya mujhe tum pe gussa nahi karna chaiye tha i am sorry

( no ishita it was my fault i overreact i should not get angry at you like this am sorry)

I: mujhe bhi aapse jaghra nahi karna chaiye tha uss whakt maine galat kiya am sorry

( i also should not fight with you that time i did wrong am sorry)

She said while he smiles

R: now everything is sorted ab hum kabhi dobara aise jaghra nahi karege

( now we will not fight again)

He said while she nodded

I: aap kabhi mujhse gussa maat hona mujhe bhot bura lagta hai jab aap mujhse gussa ho jaate ho

( don't get angry with me again i feel really bad when you gets angry with me)

R: main ab kabhi tum pe gussa nahi karuga i promise

( now i will never get angry with you i promise)

He said while she smiles he pecked her hair softly and hugs her while she also wrapped her arms around him

After sometime they broke the hug

R: waise tumne ye sab kuch mere liye kiya kya?

( you did all this for me?)

He said looking around while she nodded

I: aap bhot naraz the naa to maine socha aapko chota sa surprise doon

( you was very angry with me so i thought you give you a little surprise)

R: not bad agar tum aise hi itne sundar surprise dogi to main to baar baar naraz houga

( not bad if you will give such beautiful surprises than i will get angry with you more often)

He said winking at her while she hit him lightly on chest

I: abhi chal ke dinner kare maine specially candle light dinner arrange kiya hai hum dono ke liye abhi koi bhi nahi hai hume disturb karne ke liye

( now let's go and have dinner i specially arranged this special candle night dinner for you now here is no one to disturb us)

R: haa par dinner se zada tasty to koi aur lag raha hai aaj

( yes but today someone is looking more tasty than dinner)

He said huskily in her ear making her blush

I: raman come on

She blushed while he smiles looking at her and soon they start having their candle night dinner together happily after enjoying the dinner ishita switches on the music and hold his hand in hers and they start dancing on the soft music they danced together lost in each other eyes and hugs each other tightly they remain in same position for sometime then they broke the hug and looked at each other

R: ishita mere paas bhi tumhare liye ek surprise hai apni aankhe band karo

( ishita i also has a surprise for  you close your eyes)

I: surprise?

R: tum apni aankhe band karo naa please

( close your eyes please)

He said while she smiles and nodded and closed her eyes while raman hold her hand in his and made her wear a ring while ishita open her eyes and looks at it while he kissed her hand she looks at him while he sits on his knees in front of her

R: ishita you know what tumhe maine hamesha best friend mana college time se hi hum dono close friends the par uss time maine ye nahi socha tha ki hum dono life partner ban jayege maine kabhi nahi socha tha ki tum meri zindagi mai aaogi hum dono ne hi kisi aur ko apna life parnter banya tha par shyad hamari kismat ne pehle hi humko ek dusre ke liye chuna tha iss liye to jab hum dono zindagi mai akele ho chuke the hum dobara mile aur ek dusre ko pura kiya

( ishita you know what you was always my best friend we were very close friends from college time but that time i never thought that we will beacome life partners one day we both choose someone else as our life partners but i think our destiny has choose us for each other we are meant to be together we both were alone we met again and we completes each other)

He said looking at her smiling

R: ishita palak ke jaane ke baad maine socha tha ki uski jagh mai kisi ko nahi de paauga par jab tum meri life mai aayi naa tumne mere dil aur zindagi mai ek special jagah bana li tumhare aane ke baad mujhe ehsas hua ki main kitna adhoora tha tumne aake mujhe pura kiya mere adi ko tumne maa ka pyar diya meri family ko itne ache se sambhala aur meri bikhari hui zindagi ko sambhala mujhe ehsas karvya ki main akela nahi hoon

( ishita after palak went leaving me i decided to not to give her place to anyone but than you came in my life again and you made a very special place in my heart and life after you came in my life i realised that my life was incomplete and you completed me you become mother of adi you gave so much love to my family you completed my life after you came in my life i realised that i was so alone without you)

He said while his eyes get moist

R: tumhare aane se mujhe meri best friend mil gayi tum mujhe mera life partner mil gya jiske saath main apni puri zindagi bitana chahta hoon tumhare bina main apni life imagine bhi nahi kar sakta jab tumne mujhe bachne ke liye apni jaan khatre mai dali thi naa tab mujhe ehsas hua ki tum mere liye kya ho i realised that i love you main nahi jee sakta tumhare bina main tumse bhot pyar karta hoon ishita hoon i love you ishita i love you a lot

( i got my best friend in you i got my true life partner in you with whom i want to spend my whole life i can't even imagine my life without you when you put your life in danger to save me that time i realised what you meant to me i realised that i love you and i can't live without you i love you ishita i love you a lot)

He said looking at her while her eyes filled with tears listing him she recalls how she got heartbroken when he proposed palak in front of her how everything changed after it how her life become hell after marrying subbu and how raman comes in her life again and they become one she was lost in her thoughts while her eyes was filled with tears

I: i love you too raman i love you a lot

She said while he smiles between tears he kissed her hand and got up he cupped her face and kissed her forehead lovingly while she closed her eyes feeling his touch he hugs her tightly while she also hugs him back crying after sometime they broke the hug and he cupped her face and wipes her tears

R: ishita main tumhare bina nahi jee sakta please muje chod ke kabhi maat jana

( ishita i can't live without you please never go leaving me alone )

I: main aapko chod ke kabhi nahi jaa sakti raman already itne saal aapke bina kaise jee rahi thi main hi jaanti hoon itni mushkil se to aap mujhe mile ho main aapko kabhi chod ke nahi jaaugi

( i can never go leaving you raman i have already live away from you for so many years and it was very difficult for me only i know how i was living without you i can never go leaving you)

She said with teary eyes while he looks at her confused

R: kya matlab?

( what do you mean?)

He said making her look at him she realised what she said

I: nothing raman actually i

She looks down

R: ishita tum kya keh rahi thi? Please tell me mujhe aisa kyu lag raha hai tum mujhse kuch chupa rahi ho

( ishita what was you saying? Please tell me why i am feeling that you are hiding something from me)

He said and cupped her face making her look at him

R: ishita please tell me

I: raman maine aapse ek baat chupayi thi ye baat main kabse aapse kehna chathi thi par main darti thi pata nahi aap kaise react karoge

( raman i hide something from you i want to say this to you from so long but i was scared of your reaction)

R: ishita please mujhe saaf saaf batao

( ishita please tell me clearly)

I: raman main aapse bhot pyar karti hoon aur maine hamesha sirf aapse hi pyar kiya hai aur aaj se nahi bhot saalon se main aapko apne college ke dino se pyar karti thi raman

( raman i love you a lot and i always loved only you and not from now i loved you from many years i loved you from our college days)

She said making him shocked

R: what?

I: i know raman aapko mujh pe vishwas nahi hoga par ye sach hai

( i know raman you won't trust me but this is true)

She said and told him everything how she falls for him in college days how she got heartbroken when raman proposed palak in front of her eyes how she tried to move on in her life and marries to subbu but was not able to forget him how her life changed after marrying with subbu raman was shocked listing her while ishita's eyes filled with tears

R: ishita tumne mujhe ye sab pehle kyu nahi batya?

( ishita why didn't you told me this before?)

He said looking at her

I: maine kossish ki thi raman par main nahi kar payi aur aap to palak se pyar karte the naa uss din farewell party mai jab aapne palak ko propose kiya to mujhe laga shyad main aapke layak nahi hoon uss din mere sare sapne toot gaye the raman par main khush thi aapke liye kyunki aapko aapka pyar mil gya tha aapko sab bata ke main aapse aapki khushi kaise chin sakti thi

( i tried to tell you raman but i couldn't and you use to love palak that day you proposed palak on the farewell that day i realised that i don't deserve you my all dreams shattered that day but i was happy for you that you got your love how can i snatch your happiness by telling you all this?)

She said while her eyes get moist

R: aur tumhari khushi ka kya? Tum bina kuch bole chali gayi aur tumne uss subbu se shadi karli jabki tum mujse pyar karti thi aur kya mila tumhe uss subbu se shadi karke sirf dukh aur taklif kya kuch nahi saha tumne aur ye sab meri wajeh se hua mujhe kyu pata nahi chala tumhari feelings ke bare mai kyu main jaan nahi saka?

( and what about your happiness? You went from there without saying anything and you got married to that subbu what do you get by marrying subbu? Only pain and sadness you suffered so much ishita and it was all beacuse of me why didn't i realised about your feelings for me?)

He said with teary eyes

I: raman aap khood ko kyu blame kar rahe ho? Aap uss whakt palak se pyar karte the agar main aapko apni feelings ke bare mai bata bhi deti to kuch change nahi hota aur mere saath jo kuch bhi hua wo meri kismat thi aapki koi galati nahi hai raman

( raman why are you blaming yourself? That time you use to love palak even if i had shared my feelings with you nothing will be changed whatever happened with me it was my destiny it was not your fault raman)

R: ishita tumhe ek baar mujhe batna to chaiye tha naa

( ishita you should have told me this once)

R: galti meri hai maine tumhe apna best friend mana par main tumhare dil ki baat samajh nahi paya kitna hurt kiya maine tumhe tumhari aankhon ke saamne kisi aur ko propose kiya maine main kyu nahi samjh paya tumhari feelings ko agar maine tumhari feelings ko samjha hota tumse pyar kiya hota to tumhe ye sab nahi sehna padta meri wajeh se tumhari life barbad ho gayi ishita tumne mujhse itna pyar kiya aur maine tumhe itni taklif di i am really sorry

( it was my fault i am your best friend i should realised about your feelings for me don't know why couldn't i understand your feelings if i have any idea about it i will never let anything bad happen to you and you will not go through so much you have tolerate so much it's all beacuse of me i hurt you so much am really sorry)

He said crying while ishita's eyes also filled with tears she hold his hand

I: no raman please don't blame yourself aapki koi galati nahi hai aap past ke bare mai maat socho raman ab to hum dono ek saath hai naa maine to kabhi socha bhi nahi tha ki aap meri life mai aaoge hum dono kabhi ek honge hamari kismat ne hume dobara milvya raman aapko mujhse pyar ho gya ab hum dono ek saath hai mujhe aur kuch nahi chaiye raman

( no raman please don't blame yourself it is not your fault don't think about past raman now we are together i never thought that we will be together i never thought you will come in my life and i will get your love our destiny bring us together we are together raman now i don't want anything else raman)

She said looking at him with teary eyes

R: i wish maine pehle hi tumse pyar kiya hota mujhe tumhari importance pehle hi pata chal gayi hoti mujhe pehle hi pata chal jata tum kitna pyar karti ho mujhse

( i wish i fall in love with you before i have realised your importance before i should have realised your feelings about me)

I: raman maine hamesha sirf aapse hi pyar kiya hai bhot kossish ki maine aapko bhoolne ki life mai move on karne ki par main nahi kar payi maine to kabhi socha bhi nahi tha ki mujhe mera pyar mil jayega agar aap meri life mai nahi bhi aate naa dobara to bhi main aapse hamesha aise hi pyar karti main marte dam tak aapse itna hi pyar karugi i love you more than myself

( raman i always loves you i tried a lot to forget you i tried to move on in life but couldn't do it i never thought that i will get my love even if you have not come in my life i will love you like this always i love you more than myself)

She said and kissed his hand while he looks at her and cupped her face

R: itna pyar karti ho tum mujhse? Ishita jitna pyar tum mujhse karti ho pata nahi main tumhe kabhi utna pyar de bhi paauga ja nahi but i promise you main tumse hamesha pyar karuga duniya mai sabse zada pyar tumse hi karuga tumhare liye agar jaan bhi deni padi naa to main

( you love me so much? Ishita i don't know i will able to love you the way you do or not but i promise you i will always love you i will love you the most in the world i can even die for you)

He was saying while she put her finger on her lips and nodded in no

I: dobara aisa kabhi maat kehna raman

( don't say that again raman)

She said while he smiles and kissed her hand he cupped her face and kissed her forehead lovingly while she closed her eyes feeling his touch he kissed her closed eyes he kissed her both cheeks he pulled her closer and bring his lips near hers she looked at him while he touch her lips with his fingers making her close her eyes she was lost in his touch while he put his lips on hers and start kissing her while she also wrapped her arms around him and they start kissing each other passionately after long time they broke the kiss in the need of air and hugs each other tightly

P.s: that's it for now please ignore the mistakes and do share your reviews.

Beautiful update di

Loved their cute roothna manana😍😍

Typical husband-wife kind of thing😉😉💞💞

Ishita’s surprise was soooo romantic...❣️❣️

It finally made raman confess his love to her💓💓

Ishita was so happy.......finally she’s getting his love😍😍

Its good that she told him about her secret love for him...👍🏻👍🏻

Raman is so good at heart..... he was blaming himself for her miseries even though it was all destiny’s plan🥺🥺❤️❤️

Loved their beautiful moments 💘💘💘💘💘

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too di

A very nice update please update next part soon to know what happens next