Love, Unrequited [Thread 2 : Pg 140] - Page 78

Posted: 2 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Chapter 48 - III

Nishit was a different person to Kirti than what he was in school. Was it just guilt that made him act  "friendlier" towards her? Or was it something more? He went out of his way to meet her, help her and prepare notes for her inspite of Kirti's evasive behavior. But everything changed after Kirti cancelled her plans to go out with him. And she cancelled her plans because Tejas planted a seed of doubt in Kirti's mind about Nishit's intentions. All this feels like a deja-vu from the future. Nishit cared enough to show up for her interview and boost her morale when Kirti was nervous about it. But later when she had had to cancel their lunch plans, he replied saying he would have cancelled it anyway. And then he was (supposedly) mad at her when she visited him. It's like clockwork. Is it possible that just like Kirti, Nishit is also insecure and thinks she is out of his league? Maybe he started ignoring her for self preservation. Kirti had once told Prasanna that it is exhausting to be friendly with someone who doesn't reciprocate. Perhaps Nishit gave up thinking he still isn't forgiven. 

Almost everything that Kirti knows about Nishit's "love life" and "string of girlfriends" is heresay, with the source mostly being Tejas. Nishit would have had girlfriends while in school, college or later, but is he as promiscuous as Tejas presents?  

Chapter 49

So Mayank it is! What Kirti did wasn't the most intelligent thing to do, but it did give her temporary respite. Maybe she should have discussed it with Shruti before taking this step. Upsetting her best friend is the last thing she would want at this point. Mayank has a crush on Kirti. I hope this fake marriage plans doesn't end up complicating things for them. What are Kirti's plans after 1 year? She cannot go on with this ruse for ever. 

Biplab was a voice of reason in this one. I agree with everything he said. Kirti is reactive and she is impulsive. She might have put a lid on her issues for now, but it's only a matter of time before the steam will blow the lid off. She may have built the perfect doll house with Ken & Barbie for now, but how long will it be before it comes crumbling down?

If Karuna had expediated her groom search for Kirti because of Urmi, I can't really blame her. As absurd as it may sound, people would have judged Kirti by her Mother's reputation especially when going for an arranged marriage. I am not sure why was she against Mayank though. Ideally it would have been a great alliance. The guy is good, he is friends with Kirti and Ohjas are family friends. Kirti would always be around even after marriage. So not sure why Karuna never thought about the alliance herself?

Thanks for clarifying the kite piece. I wasn't really sure what it meant. I am curious to know how Tejas & Nishit will react when they find out that Kirti is engaged to the most good looking man in the entire room 😁 ?

Girl! You are on a roll 🥳

3 updates in one day 

Will be back 😊

I think Nishit likes her from the school time only but didn't expressed his feelings bcoz according to him she dislikes him.

There is a very big misunderstanding between them because of lack of conversation. Tejas was her sounding board in school and he only I feel manipulated her against Nishit. Tejas always portrayed Nishit as a cheater in front of her and made her feel that she is an easy target for him. 

She because of her insecurities always felt that there is no chance that a guy like Nishit will ever have any interest in her. So,she believed Tejas words rather than her own heart.This time also she took his gesture of helping as an insult.

The best thing for them right now is to talk..They need to have a long conversation and pour out whatever they have stored in their heart.❤❤

48c 

❤️❤️❤️...the hearts is for the number of updates.

Hickory Dickory ended with Nishit. As I read the two chapters realised one thing. Kirti is naive. The naivete has not gone away with age. She is impulsive, is quick to judge and for all her caustic comments is not wordly.

Nishit likes her, liked her. A man of few words, Kirti does tend to misinterpret his words..but what about his actions? Why has she not given any weight to all he has done for her in college? Does she ever reflect on their past.

This glimpse of the past that she always was attracted to him. Her boyfriend was a rebound after Nishit debacle. Also all information about Nishit, his numerous girl friend is hearsay or Tejas information. 

Nishit is human. There is pride every time she rejects him he tends to back off or cooks a story that he too wanted to cancel their date. Did it in college and recently too. 

Ps. Scratches his neck when he asked her out. Mumbles which he never did while trying to help her. Loved these touches befitting their age 😘

Ps1. Her inner musings are always hilarious. Nishit crew hair cut because of NDA and he could not get in 😂 or that their conversation was like reading from a english elementary conversation book 😁

So the engagement is with Mayank. Biplab words 

In the long run, kisi ko farq nahi padega, Di. The one to be affected and lose the most would be you. There’s still time, I’d rather you use it wisely.’

says it all. He or in fact nobody can hold her hand. This decision is hers and hers alone..she needs to pause and reflect and decide what she wants to do with her life

Edited by bakwas_serial - 2 years ago

Whenever they take one step towards each other something or someone comes to drag them back to the starting point.

Thanks a lot for so many updates today but Still yeh dil maange more🤣🤣❤❤

There are so many things I want to say for the last two chapters, but not finding the right words. So for now, posting this song, which has been on my mind for a while now. For Nishit - 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBN3NH04bUA

Not sure why it's getting posted twice 🤔

Edited by cheers2all - 2 years ago