Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Sana came all the way just to tell Kirti what she should do while she is pitting two cousins against each other.

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Dadi has managed to emotionally blackmail her into going over to Tejas to propose. Hope it doesn't happen. Dadi has to be made to understand that things have changed a bit.

cheers2all thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5

Chapter 48 - II

I love Dadi. I really do. But at the moment, she stands right next to Nishit & Prasanna in my list of people I am disappointed with. I understand she wants to see her granddaughter well settled and happy. But what makes her think she will be happy in a family that is not only money-minded but who are also looking at marrying their son to the highest bidder? And the son is question is such a double faced person. Or maybe he's a Momma's boy. He was all kind, understanding and large-hearted when talking to Kirti, but turned his back when he had to take a stand. Karuna wanted a Prince for Kirti, and here she is willing to settle for a frog! If she really wants to put that money to good use, she should fund Kirti's education. There cannot be a greater gift than that.

I am also shocked at Kirti's decision to show up at the guy's doorstep with a proposal, out of desperation. Doesn't matter who he is - Tejas, Mayank, Nishit or even Gautam. She is grasping at straws here and probably going with the theory of known devil is better than an unknown angel. But she is letting a temporary setback influence a decision that could lead to permanent misery. Instead of throwing sarcastic comments & tantrums or acting as a victim she should fight back like the fighter she is. Maybe she could make her Dadi see how unhappy she will be if she is married against her wishes. Break it down to Dadi - how her life could be destroyed by one wrong decision made in haste and just to appease the society. There are many ways to achieve a happily-ever-after. Marriage and kids isn't the only road to that destination. Why is Biplab quiet? Why isn't he supporting his sister?

P.S. - Is it possible that Gautam didn't back out, but was made to back out? Just a thought

canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Chapter 48 -B:

Karuna means well for her grand daughter, but what is this OTT drama? She must be watching way too many daily soaps on TV and must be thinking this is how life is in the outside world. 

I do get that she is 2 generations older than Kirti's. But still behaving irrationally like this and blaming Kirti for everything, how is it going to solve any problem. And more importantly, how is it going to secure Kirti's future in any way. 

And this Gautam posed like a good person, what happened to him suddenly? He even blocked his phone number!!! πŸ˜± Such a childish behavior from him. He could the least have told Kirti what happened and why he rejected or was made to reject the proposal. Even if it was for a reason like dowry or taking care of Karuna, he could have been frank as Kirti's opinion anyways does not matter to him now or later on.

Why can't this Sana, Tejas leave Kirti alone? So Tejas does not want to marry Sana and wants to marry Kirti now? I think Sana had come to meet Kirti, not because she loves Tejas, but because her ego was hurt when Tejas chose Kirti over Sana. But wasn't she clinging onto Nishit few days back. What happened with that?

Whom did Kirti meet now? As much as I don't want her to meet any guy like this, I still feel it better be Mayank and not Tejas or Gautam or Nishit. 

GN, totally unexpected turn of events. You surely are keeping us on the edge of our seats all along. πŸ‘πŸ‘

kizh72 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

So there is doubt as to who it is she asked the question to. If it's Tejas, I hope it was done to basically call him out. Nail him at whatever charade he is playing using her as a pawn. It is time she showed these folk the mirror and stayed away from them. The interest he is showing currently is no less than the ghosting that Gautam did. 

And I really hope Biplab stands with his sister, give her the much needed support. He is no longer a child, time he did his bit even if its moral support to his sister. 

Edited by kizh72 - 2 years ago
bakwas_serial thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kizh72

So there is doubt as to who it is she asked the question to. If it's Tejas, I hope it was done to basically call him out. Nail him at whatever charade he is playing using her as a pawn. It is time she showed these folk the mirror and stayed away from them. The interest he is showing currently is no less than the ghosting that Gautam did. 

And I really hope Biplab stands with his sister, give her the much needed support. He is no longer a child, time he did his bit even if its moral support to his sister. 

I love that. It would be so good if she calls out Tejas. I so hope you are right 😁

I had ruled out Tejas because his touch gives her creeps, plus her flying kite in rain comment to Sana. So like Kavi said thought it may be Mayank. Somehow feel Mayank is not interested in her. 

Maybe this will lead to a normal conversation with him,she really needs it and it calm her down and give perspective and support.

Biplab like you said is also another person who will /should support her. Wonder why he is not spoken up yet? He is 22 right..right to vote..right to speak mind 😁

canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: bakwas_serial

I love that. It would be so good if she calls out Tejas. I so hope you are right 😁

I had ruled out Tejas because his touch gives her creeps, plus her flying kite in rain comment to Sana. So like Kavi said thought it may be Mayank. Somehow feel Mayank is not interested in her. 

Maybe this will lead to a normal conversation with him,she really needs it and it calm her down and give perspective and support.

Biplab like you said is also another person who will /should support her. Wonder why he is not spoken up yet? He is 22 right..right to vote..right to speak mind 😁

Yeah, now even I feel it is Tejas and hoping that Kirti is there to call him out. 

If Biplab is old enough to make out with a girl, then he is old enough to support his sister and calm Karuna down. 

kizh72 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bakwas_serial

"He was not at home. Talk about speed breakers. In a movie, nothing like this would have happened."

That makes me think it is Tejas. He is the one who has expressed interest in her including marriage, not Mayank. It is almost as if he is not seeing what is clearly there to see as far as she's concerned, but wants to continue using her for his own purpose. Its clear whatever she feels for him is that of a friend, at least she knows now that her feelings are not of the romantic variety and if he has his eyes open then even he would've understood that from her reactions. That kite remark to Sana is also in a sense calling her out on her/their duplicity of sorts.

Pori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

GN, How are you? 

Woooooooo 😳😳😳

the last two chapters were sad and shocking. The highlight for me was the conversation between shruti and kirti talking about power and people born without power, but to endure whatever was laid out for them. That hit hard. I also somehow felt that emotion. 

What is wrong with sana? Doesn’t she have anything else to do? I thought she was with Nishit or was chasing him. 

I’m speechless at the last part. What just happened?? 

Great update. Looking forward to more 

Meerkat thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.