Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pks20 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

We can see there is more to Raman and Ishita’s relationship.. can’t wait to see how it unravels. Liked how Raman shared with Ishita.... need to know more about Ishita’s back story

Priyanka7080 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: cooldilkaur

Awesome update di

Raman is the only one who respects and care for ishita ❤️❤️

Loved his gesture of sharing his happy news with her💕💕

She also likes raman🥰🥰

This shagun is just....😡😡😡

What’s her problem .........always uttering venomous words to either ishita or raman😤😤😤😤

Loved how ishita consoled raman💓💓

Their bond is beautifully described di 💛💛

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too di

Thanks dear

Glad you liked it

Will update soon

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Divyalingaraju

A very nice update please update next part soon to know what happens next 

Thanks dear

Glad you liked it

Will update soon

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Originally posted by: viena_dubal

Nice update 

Loved it 

Please update soon its a request 

Thanks dear

Glad you liked it

Will update soon

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pks20

We can see there is more to Raman and Ishita’s relationship.. can’t wait to see how it unravels. Liked how Raman shared with Ishita.... need to know more about Ishita’s back story

Will update soon dear

Priyanka7080 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Part=3

Next morning

Raman was getting ready for office While shagun comes there and looks at him

S: good morning raman

She said and hugs him from back while raman looks at her

R: shagun please main office ke liye late ho raha hoon

( i am getting late for office)

He said and turns to go but she holds his hand and wrapped her arms around him

S: am sorry raman i know tum mujhse naraz ho maine tumhe bhot hurt kiya naa kal raat ke liye mujhe maaf kardo please

( am sorry raman i know you are angry with me i hurt you a lot please forgive me for last night)

R: shagun mujhe koi farak nahi padta tum jo marzi karo aur hamara rishta normal husband wife wala nahi hai ye baat tum bhi ache se jaanti ho so mere saamne ye natak maat karo

( shagun i don't care you can do whatever you want our realationship is not like normal husband wife and you know that very well so don't act in front me)

He said looking at her

S: i know raman tum mujse pyar nahi karte but i love you raman main to tumse bhot pyar karti hoon maine hamesha tumse hi pyar kiya hai tumhare liye main kuch bhi kar sakti hoon raman kuch bhi aur main jaanti hoon ek naa ek din tum bhi mujhse pyar zaroor karoge kyunki tum mano ya naa mano hum dono shadi shuda hai koi mujhe tumse alag nahi kar sakta

( i know raman you don't love me but i love you a lot i can do anything for you and am sure one day you will also love me beacuse we are married no one can separate us)

She said faking tears while raman looks at her and leaves from there without saying anything while shagun wipes her tears

S: pata nahi ye raman kab mujh pe vishwas karega kab tak mujhse door rahega mujhe kuch to karna hoga raman ko apne kareebh lane ke liye warna sab khtam ho jayega

( don't know when will raman trust me how long he will stay away frok me? I have to do something to bring him closer otherwise everything will be finished)

She thought and calls someone

After sometime

Raman was going out when he hear some voice from ishita's room he went towards her room and saw her drying her wet hair while singing a song she was wearing pink colour kurti with white leggings looking very beautiful raman was lost in her beauty he recalls something seeing her like this a girl getting lady while a man was hugging her from behind but he couldn't recall their face clearly he hold his head to remmber but it was all blury he looked at ishita and went towards her with slow steps while ishita was lost in her thoughts as she turned around she bangs with him she looks at him while he was already looking at her and he tucked her hair stand behind her ear which was blocking his view while she closed her eyes feeling his touch he cupped her face making her look at him and they shared intense eye lock while raman recalls something again but couldn't see anything clearly he hold his head

I: aap thik ho naa?

( are you fine?)

She said and holds him while he looked at her

R: haa main thik hoon pata nahi kyu bhot ajeeb si feeling ho rahi hai kuch dhoondhla sa dikhayi de raha par ache se kuch yaad nahi aa raha

( yes i am fine don't know why i am having a strange feeling i can see something blur but i can't recall anything clearly)

I: raman please relax aap stress maat lo main aapke liye abhi chai bana ke la rahi hoon

( raman please don't take stress i wil bring tea for you)

She said and was going from there but he hold her hand and pulled her to himself making her look at him

R: ishita jabse tum aayi ho mujhe aisa kyu lagta hai ki main tumhe pehle se janta hoon kyu aisa lagta hai jaise hum dono ka koi connection ho kyu mujhe tumhare saath itna sunkoon mehsoos hota hai kyu ho raha hai aisa? Mujhe kuch samjh nahi aa raha

( ishita since you have come why i am feeling that i know you from before like there is some connection between us i feel so relaxed with you why is this happening? I just can't understand anything)

He said looking at her while she also looks at him a tear fall from her eyes while raman left her hand

R: am sorry ishita mujhe shyad ye sab nahi kehna chaiye tha shyad iss sawal ka jawab tumhare paas bhi nahi pata nahi mujhe kya ho raha hai mujhe kuch samajh nahi aa raha i do not want to hurt you am sorry

( am sorry ishita i think i should not say all this to you i think even you don't have answer of my questions don't know what is wrong with me i do not want to hurt you am sorry)

He said and leaves from there while saw him going and her eyes filled with tears

I: i am sorry raman main chahte hue bhi aapko sach nahi bata sakti mere liye bhi ye asan nahi hai par jab tak aapko sab kuch khood yaad nahi aa jata main aapse kuch nahi keh sakti

( i am sorry raman i can't tell you truth even if i want it is not easy for me also but i can't tell you anything till you remmber everything)

She thought while her eyes get moist

I: kaise kahu aapse hamare bich kya rishta hai kyu aapko mere saath connection mehsoos hota hai kaash main aapko sab sach bata sakti

( i don't know how to tell you about our relation and why you feel connection with me i wish i can tell you everything)

She thought and recalls how they meet for the first time

Flash back

Ishita was a orphan she lost her parents when she was five years old after her parents death her mama brings her to his family take care of her while his wife never likes ishita she used to treart her badly while ishita's cousin shagun also use to hate her ishita was trying to adjust with them her mama always supports her and slowly time start passing ishita completes her studies she was very intelligent and talented while shagun was not so good in studies she was jealous of ishita and always tries to put her down she and her mother used to treat her very badly and after mama's death situation gets worse for her as shagun and her mother never leaves any chance to torture her ishita used to do whole household work alone without any complaint

One day

Ishita was sleeping in her room when someone throw water on her face and she wake up immediately

I: mami ji

Mrs arora: uath jao maharani time dekho jaldi jaake breakfast banao aur haa shagun ko dekhne ke liye aaj ladke wale aane wale hai to sham ko kuch acha sa bana dena

( get up just look at the time go and make breakfast and today a boy is coming to see shagun so make something good in the evening)

She said while ishita nodded

Mrs arora: aur koi galti maat karna meri beti ko dekhne wale ladke wale aane wale hai mujhe sab kuch perfect chaiye aur jaake shagun se puch lena agar usko kuch chaiye to ab jao jaldi

( and don't do any mistake they are coming to see my daughter i want everything perfect and go to shagun ask her if she want something)

She said while ishita leaves from there

After sometime

Ishita comes in shagun's room and saw her sitting wearing a short dress talking to someone on phone

S: yes baby i will come to meet you soon bye

She said and hangs up the call and looks at ishita

S: what the hell? Maine tumse kitni baar kaha hai door knock kiya karo

( i told you so many times to knock the door)

She said looking at her angrily

I: wo darwaza khula hua tha iss liye

( the door was open that's why)

S: just shut up aur jaldi se mere liye kapde nikalo aaj mujhe dekhne ladke wale aane wale hai

( just shut up and take out clothes for me today a boy is coming to see me)

She said while ishita nodded and she takes out a suit for her

S: ab mujhe ye kapde pehne padege tumhari tarh behnji nahi hoon mai

( now i have to wear such clothes i am not bhen ji like you)

She said making a face

I: but ladke walo ke saamne aapko ye pehan ke hi jana hoga nahi main koi saree nikal deti hoon

( but you have to wear this in front of them otherwise i will take out saree for you)

S: ok whatever ab thoda natak to karna hi hoga naa unke saamne

( ok whatever now i have to do some drama in front of them)

I: isme aap bhot sundar lagogi

( you will look beautiful in it)

S: i know main jaanti hoon main to hui hi sundar i am not like you mujhe to duniya ka koi bhi ladka reject nahi kar sakta par afsos tum behen ji ko to koi ladka passand nahi karega tum ho hi itni boring

( i know i am very beautiful i am not like you no boy can reject me but sadly no boy will like you beacuse you are very borning)

She said taunting her while ishita feels bad listing her

S: now get out please

She said while ishita leaves from there without saying anything

After sometime

Raman and his mother reaches in front of there to see shagun they were going inside the house when raman's phone rings he got busy in his call while toshi ji went inside the house raman was talking on the phone when hear someone singing in a very sweet voice he looks around and start following the voice and saw ishita in the garden she was giving water to the plants while singing raman was lost in her sweet voice as she turns around he saw her and gets lost in her beauty she was wearing pink colour anarkali suit while her hair was tied in braid she was very simple yet beautiful while that beautiful smile on her face was adding to her beauty raman was unable to take away his eyes from her while ishita didn't notice him she hear mrs arora calling her from inside and she was going hurriedly while her feet got stuck in the water pipe she was about to fall but raman hold her on the time while ishita looks at him he was already looking at him and their eyes gets locked they were lost in each othee when someone called ishita again breaking their eye lock raman made her stand properly and was about to say something but she runs away from there without listing to him and he also went inside

After sometime

Everyone was sitting in the hall talking

T: aapki beti kaha hai mrs arora? Usko bulaiye naa

( where is your daughter mrs arora? call her)

Mrs arora: haa wo aa hi rahi hai

( yes she is just coming)

T: lo aa gayi

( here she come)

She said smiling seeing her coming while raman also looks towards her and saw shagun coming there holding a tray in her hand while ishita was also walking behind her holding a tray shagun and ishita kept the trays on the table while raman was just looking at ishita

Mrs arora: mrs bhalla ye sab kuch shagun ne apne hatho se banya hai aapke liye

( mrs bhalla shagun made all this for you)

T: waah ye sab to bhot tasty lag raha hai

( wow it is looking very beautiful)

Mrs arora: meri beti bhot achi cooking karti hai bhot hi talented hai meri beti

( my daughter cooks very well she is very talented)

She said parsing her daughter while raman was still looking at ishita while she serves them tea and snacks

T: mujhe to aapki beti bhot hi passand hai bhot hi sundar hai

( i like your daughter a lot she is very beautiful)

Mrs arora: thank you mrs bhalla

T: raman puttar tujhe bhi passand hai naa ladki?

( raman did you like the girl?)

She asked while raman looks at ishita and nodded while toshi gets happy

Mrs arora: mujhe pehle hi pata tha meri beti aapko zaroor passand aayegi

( i knew it you will like my daughter)

T: shagun puttar tujhe raman passand hai? Tum dono ek baar akele mai jaake baat karlo

( shagun puttar do you like raman? You both go and talk alone)

Mrs arora: uski zaroort nahi hai shagun ko bhi raman passand hai bolo beta

( it is not needed  shagun also like raman)

S: ji maa

She said making her happy while raman gets shocked he looks at shagun then at ishita

Mrs arora: congratulations mrs bhalla

She said and hugs her happily

Mrs bhalla: congratulations

R: maa ek minute mujhe aapse kuch kehna hai

( maa one minute i want to say something)

Mrs bhalla: kya hua puttar?

( what happen puttar?)

R: maa main iss rishte ke liye tyar nahi hoon

( i am not ready for this marriage)

He said making everyone shocked

T: tu kya keh raha hai puttar? Tumne abhi to kaha tu shadi karne ke liye tyar hai

( what are you saying puttar? You just said that you are ready)

R: haa maa par mujhe laga aap iski baat kar rahe ho

( yes maa beacuse i thought you are talking about her)

He said looking at ishita making her shocked

Mrs arora: raman tum kya keh rahe ho ye? Tum jaha shagun se milne aaye the ye to ishita hai shagun ki cousin

( raman what are you saying? You come here to meet shagun she is ishita shagun's cousin)

R: am really sorry aunty par mujhe aapki beti passand nahi hai mujhe ishita passand hai

( am really sorry aunty but i don't like your daughter i like ishita)

T: raman tu kya bol raha hai?

( raman what are you saying?)

Mrs arora: ye sab kya hai mrs bhalla aapka beta kya keh raha hai?

( what is this mrs bhalla what is your son saying?)

She said angrily

R: isme galat kya hai aunty ji? Ishita shagun ki cousin hai ab mujhe ishita passand aayi to isme kya galat hai?

( what is wrong in it aunty ji? Ishita is shagun's cousin i like ishita what is wrong in it?)

T: mrs arora aap gussa maat kariye main jaanti hoon aapko bura lag raha hoga par ab main apne bete ke saath zabardasti nahi kar sakti agar isse ishita passand hai to thik hai apne puttar ki khushi ke liye main tyar hoon ishita ke maa baap se baat karne ke liye

( mrs arora don't get angry i know you must be feeling bad but i can't force my son if he like ishita than ok i am ready for this for my son's happiness i will talk to ishita's parents)

She said making them shocked

Mrs arora: aap kya bol rahi hai ye sab? Aap jaha shagun ko dekhne aaye the aap aisa kaise kar sakte ho aur waise bhi ishita ke maa baap nahi hai wo aanath hai aur main iss liye rishte ke liye tyar nahi hoon aap chale jaiye jaha se

( what are you saying? You come here to see shagun how can you do this and ishita's parents are no more and i am not ready for this marriage you can leave from here)

She said angrily while shagun comes to her

S: maa aap kyu itna gussa kar rahi ho agar inko ishita passand hai to isme kya problem hai?

( maa why are you so angry? If they like ishita then what's the problem?)

She said while mrs arora looks at her shocked

S: maa please try to understand

She said holding her hand and smirks while mrs arora looks at her and nodded

Mrs arora: thik hai beta shyad tum thik hi keh rahi ho ab ishita bhi to meri beti jaisi hai naa

( ok beta i think you are right ishita is also like my daughter)

She said while ishita was confuse seeing sudden change in her

Mrs arora: mrs bhalla hum tyar hai

( mrs bhalla we are ready)

She said and looks at ishita

Mrs arora: ishita puttar tu bhi tyar hai naa iss shadi ke liye? Raman bhot hi acha ladka hai usne dekhte hi tujhe passand kar liya tu bhot lucky hai

( ishita puttar are you also ready for this marriage? Raman is very nice boy he start liking you seeing you for the first time you are very lucky)

I: but mama ji

Mrs arora: ishita soch maat bas haa karde apni mami par vishwas rakh

( ishita don't think just say yes trust on your mami)

She said caressing her hair showing her fake love

R: ishita agar tumhe koi problem hai to it's ok main tumhe force nahi karuga

( ishita if you have problem than it's ok i will not force you)

He said making her look at him

Mrs arora: ishita ko koi problem nahi hai raman hai naa ishita?

( ishita don't have any problem raman right ishita?)

She said while ishita looks at her she thought for sometime and nodded making them happy toshi ji comes to her and looks at her

T: ab tu hi mere raman ki patni banegi mere raman ne tujhe chuna hai bas tu mere raman ko hamesha khush rakhna

( now you will beacome wife of my raman he chooses you keep my son always happy)

She said and takes out her bangles and makes her wear it while mrs arora and shagun glares at her while ishita touches her feet toshi ji blessed her happily and she made raman and ishita sit together and blessed them both raman was happy while ishita was still confuse seeing the sudden change in mrs arora and shagun's behaviour

Mrs arora: dekh shagun puttar ye ishita kaise teri jagh leke kitni khush hai

( see shagun puttar ishita is so happy taking your place)

S: maa usko khush hone do naa ab bhot jald iski khushiyon ko aansuon mai badal dugi khood ko bhot smart samjhti hai naa meri jagh lena chathi thi ab dekhna iske saath hum kya kya karte hai

( maa let her be happy very soon her happiness will turn into tears she think herself very smart she wants to take my place now just wait and watch what we will do with her)

She said while both mother and daughter smirks

P.s: that's it for now please ignore the mistakes and do share your reviews.

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Updated next part please have a look.

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Fabulous update di

It was full of revelations 👍🏻👍🏻

Now getting a little bit of idea what’s going on

Has raman forgotten ishita and their relation due to some reasons😭🥺🤭

This shagun is taking advantage of that......😡😡

But she doesn’t know the power of true love😏😏

Ohh so ishita and shagun are cousins 😯😯

Raman was clean bowled by ishita’s aura💕💕

Poor ishita.....felt bad seeing her being tortured before and now also she’s facing this humiliation 💔💔😢😢

Shagun and her mom are so evil......😤😤

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too di

Divyalingaraju thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

A very nice update please update next part soon to know what will Shagun do now to torture Ishita 

viena_dubal thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Fabulous update 

Loved it 

Please update soon its a request