Love, Unrequited [Thread 2 : Pg 140] - Page 67

Posted: 2 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

48. Hickory Dickory Dock - III

Edited by Ginnosuke_Nohar - 2 years ago

49. A Doll's House

Edited by Ginnosuke_Nohar - 2 years ago

So Nishit not only managed to convince his Mom, he also showed up with the invite himself! How sweet <3 Loved his janhit me jari warning too 😍 

The kaala teeka, her Dadi applied is very much needed for Kirti I think, considering there will be many unfavorable guests at the Diwali party

Is Kirti aware of the new rishta? I don't think she will be thrilled about it or the fact that Dadi is planning to give insane money in dowry. Or give dowry. Period. I thought Ojha wanted Kirti to marry their son. Why didn't they bring it up with Karuna? If Karuna overheard their discussion, she must have also heard about this wish of Mr. Ojha. Does she not want Kirti to marry into that family? And although she approves Nishit, Karuna doesn't think it's a good fit either. But in Mr. Ojha's words - "All is in the hands of God! Who will marry whom, it's all written in fate" πŸ˜† 

Thanks a lot for updating.....

Maybe sounding a bit greedy but are we getting more updates πŸ€”πŸ€”

Kirti's sleep story reminded me of that Hindi phrase "Ghode bech ke sona"

πŸ˜†

Looks like Nishit does not know the sleeping beauty story, the sleeping princess will only wake up on being kissed and not by grandmother or brother waking her up. πŸ˜†

How tired was Kirti  to have slept through the whole scene? 

Now Nishit has some more fodder to tease her. πŸ˜‰

Does Kirti know about Karuna settling the dowry issue for her marriage proposal? She would surely get very angry with her grandmother scheming behind her back like this. And she should!!! Dowry is a social evil and it has to be kicked out of our societies. 

If Karuna over heard what the Ojha man and Nishit spoke, did she also hear that the Ojha dad wanted Kirti as his DIL? Is Karuna thinking of Nishit or Mayank when she recollected their conversation?

So now Nishit invited Kirti and Biplab to the Diwali party. And Biplab did talk to Prasanna and apologized to her for his behaviour looks like. 

Kirti surely has dressed up well. Waiting to see if Nishit's heart will go all "Rabba ve" seeing her like this. Hope that creepy chacha or some other creepy friend/acquaintance of Kirti and Nishit do not ruin the party of them. 

Glad to see you back GN in action. Nice update. 

GN you updated ❀️ Hope you are a tad better .

As expected was smiling wide... oh so Kirti was taking a nap..while Nishit waited. His personal note on the card was needed..but what was better that she smiled and dressed up to attend the Diwali party.

It is Kirti there may not be helicopter but I bet she will find something else to get entangled with πŸ˜‚ 

Hmm dowry..so many will be now intetested in the match...including the neighbours feeding Dadi chai. 

But I bet Kirti and Biplaab will never agree to buy a groom. Look forward to how you ridicule this awful custom many still think it is ok to follow

Edited by bakwas_serial - 2 years ago

Originally posted by Ginnosuke_Nohar

Aunn Zara is another fun filled drama you can watch. 

Feroze Khan's two dramas, I have watched. Khaani and Gul e Rana. He is a good actor and has a strong screen presence. But I wouldn't recommend any of the two. He is an antihero in both of these and very convincingly plays the roles but there's open ending in both of them. His recent Khuda aur Mohabbat is making a lot of noise in the dramaland. I thought maybe you were following it. 

I don't know which Paki dramas you have watched but I can recommend a few to you. They are not funny but have beautiful stories. I am sure you must have watched all of Fawad's popular dramas so leaving them out. You can try Diyar E Dil - the first few episodes might be burdening but it improves; Yakeen Ka Safar also I suppose you must have already watched - it is one of my favourites - best scenes are after epi 18 and Gohar E Nayab - this one isn't popular but I love it. I loved the interaction between the hero and heroine. I feel you'd like it too. 

Hey GN! Hope all is well with you 🧑

Quick update on the recommendations πŸ˜Š

Completed Gohar E Nayab and Yakeen Ka Safar. The first one was alright. It was like a Cinderella story, but I had few issues with the plot itself, especially the last episode. 

Loved YKS! Especially the second half, just like you said. Performances were amazing in both series. Sajal Aly is too good, especially in the emotional scenes and the ones where she shows strength & character. Also loved the contrast in the ML's character before & after the tragedy. Overall, I enjoyed watching this show. Thanks for recommending.

I stopped watching Chupke Chupke after 13-14 episodes. Many things were not making sense at all. The comedy was nice, but wasn't enough to keep me hooked.

Still watching Emanet. The last few episodes are frustrating, but I am too invested in this series to give up ☺️ Some of the earlier episodes were really good. Feels like IPK all over again.

Just started with Diyar E Dil. Will let you know how that goes 😁

Originally posted by cheers2all

Hey GN! Hope all is well with you 🧑

Quick update on the recommendations πŸ˜Š

Completed Gohar E Nayab and Yakeen Ka Safar. The first one was alright. It was like a Cinderella story, but I had few issues with the plot itself, especially the last episode. 

Loved YKS! Especially the second half, just like you said. Performances were amazing in both series. Sajal Aly is too good, especially in the emotional scenes and the ones where she shows strength & character. Also loved the contrast in the ML's character before & after the tragedy. Overall, I enjoyed watching this show. Thanks for recommending.

I stopped watching Chupke Chupke after 13-14 episodes. Many things were not making sense at all. The comedy was nice, but wasn't enough to keep me hooked.

Still watching Emanet. The last few episodes are frustrating, but I am too invested in this series to give up ☺️ Some of the earlier episodes were really good. Feels like IPK all over again.

Just started with Diyar E Dil. Will let you know how that goes 😁

Glad you liked the recs. I thought I was troubling people here with the loads of recs I was leaving here. 

Gohar E Nayab's last episode was rushed, I agree. It was difficult to believe that everything and everyone changed so soon. But I liked many interactions between the main couple and thus it remains close to my heart. The glint in his eyes whenever he approached her. His disappointment after knowing she was getting married to someone else, then his frustration. He would have been a lost case to me had he not gone to hospital despite knowing she was sick. But he did inspite of his Mom and kind of won me over again. Maybe be I was partial to their chemistry. I like to think had the episodes been extended, we would have seen him taking a stand and fighting for his wife.

YKS male character Dr. Asfi is a fictional crush of mine. β€οΈπŸ˜†

I have not been following Emanet. Waiting it to be subtitled. But yes, some episodes were/ are magical and the boy is so adorable. His uncle oh so hot. πŸ˜†

Chupke Chupke I feel your disconnect. But I still watch it to pass time. It's ending tomorrow. 

Watching Diyar E Dil was losing oneself in a good, comforting novel. Especially the later parts with Dada Jaan and the main girl. I wish they had finished it sooner because I felt a few parts were unnecessarily dragged.

Originally posted by Ginnosuke_Nohar

Glad you liked the recs. I thought I was troubling people here with the loads of recs I was leaving here. 

Gohar E Nayab's last episode was rushed, I agree. It was difficult to believe that everything and everyone changed so soon. But I liked many interactions between the main couple and thus it remains close to my heart. The glint in his eyes whenever he approached her. His disappointment after knowing she was getting married to someone else, then his frustration. He would have been a lost case to me had he not gone to hospital despite knowing she was sick. But he did inspite of his Mom and kind of won me over again. Maybe be I was partial to their chemistry. I like to think had the episodes been extended, we would have seen him taking a stand and fighting for his wife.

YKS male character Dr. Asfi is a fictional crush of mine. β€οΈπŸ˜†

I have not been following Emanet. Waiting it to be subtitled. But yes, some episodes were/ are magical and the boy is so adorable. His uncle oh so hot. πŸ˜†

Chupke Chupke I feel your disconnect. But I still watch it to pass time. It's ending tomorrow. 

Watching Diyar E Dil was losing oneself in a good, comforting novel. Especially the later parts with Dada Jaan and the main girl. I wish they had finished it sooner because I felt a few parts were unnecessarily dragged.

The recommendations are more than welcome!! πŸ€—

In GEN, the chemistry was good, I agree! My issue was more with the plot. I wish Gohar would have used the opportunity to study and build a career to get out of the rut instead of constantly cursing her fate and living at the mercy of people who didn't care two hoots for her. Even in the end, it ended with the note that her MIL accepted her as her DIL. No apology. No guilt. I wonder if the guy would have taken back his divorce decision, if a child wasn't involved. 

I LOVED YKS exactly for what I expected from GEN! The FL was shy, timid, overburdened and helpless; but in the end she managed not only to stand up on her own, but also helped the less fortunate ones. I totally concur with the character crush. I even loved his elder brother's character. The whole family actually was quite nice.

Have you watched any of the shows on TVF play?